[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might be a cuck >been with girlfriend for 4 years.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 24

File: fml2222.jpg (6KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
fml2222.jpg
6KB, 238x250px
I think I might be a cuck

>been with girlfriend for 4 years. engaged
>she knows that a threeway with me, her and another girl is my fantasy. she says she's down
>fuckyeah.mp4 or so I thought
>she says since we're opening up to threeways, that we should do a mmf threeway for her as well. an ffm threeway
>reluctantly I agree
>she then says she gets to pick the guys - plural - as if she's going to have a mmf threeway without ME
>says it's only condition and will only happen once and then we can do multiple ffm threeways with me and her
>I contemplate a lot but then reluctantly agree. maybe the ends justify the means.
>she has a mmf threeway ... without me... and says it wasn't good
>says its because she picked the wrong guys
>says she wants to pick a different set of guys to fuck before we have our ffm threeway
>I think it's stupid and want to forget the whole deal but if I say forget it, then she just fucked two other guys and I got nothing out of it
>I say fine. She says she wants me to watch the next time and promises that I'll get my ffm threeway
>again, reluctantly I agree
>I watch her get fucked by two guys. One guy has a dick considerably bigger than mine and she looks like she's loving it
>She says she LOVED that mmf threeway and wants more. Says just one more than then she promises my ffm threeway even though she promised before

and here I am. what do I do?
>>
either kill her then yourself, or dump her, then kill yourself, cheat on her, then kill yourself, or say yes, then walk in part way through them fucking, and as she orgasms, sit next to the bed, and blow your brains out all over their naked mid coitus bodies, then kill yourself. Or accept the fact she prefers better dick, and then, during you fucking her, break up with her, that'd be funny, then, naturally, kill yourself.
>>
>>734645008
oh my..tell me this was a joke? i've had a mmff fourway before and that was fucking horrible luckily I wasn't going out with anyone involved, thats fucked up man, I'd never let a girl fuck someone else, with or without me, nor would i ask to have a 3way either unless it was the gf's idea and she didn't expect anything in return, now she'll always crave bigger dicks and more charismatic guys...shame
>>
>>734645008
remove yourself from the situation because you deserve better

dont argue, just move on.
>>
>>734645008
Ffm or leave. Jesus christ anon some self-respect please
>>
>>734645489

It wasn't even my idea. She asked me back in college if I'd ever want a threeway and I said yeah, that it would be my fantasy. That was WAAAYYY at the beginning of our relationship. Well I thought I'd be on to something since SHE was the one that brought it up a couple weeks ago.

It was like this - we were talking about sexual attraction and all that and she started saying that she felt attracted to girls. Not completely - not complete bi sexual or anything. Just that she would get turned on a little bit when she would see a really toned fit girl, just like she would with a guy. So I was getting a bit turned on even by that idea. She was like "if the opportunity ever presented itself, would you want to have a ffm threeway?" And I was like holy shit yes. But I was careful as to not try to come across as too desperate for that fantasy. After all, that's all it was. It's not a fetish and I don't NEED it. That's just how it all started.
>>
>>734645008
If you seriously have to ask, man...

Break up with her immediately. She is openly saying she likes fucking other men. There is no way out of this besides ending the relationship.
You will never get your threeway.
>>
>>734645289
>blow your brains out
>then kill yourself
>>
>>734645755
We're engaged but I feel like this is ruining everything. I feel like I literally just gave my gf the OK to fuck a bunch of guys. If I don't get my ffm threeway out of it, then that's literally what would have happened. I feel like I don't want to do anything anymore and I wish I would have NEVER followed through with that proposition.
>>
>>734646129
god I'm so torn up. Yeah I think that's how it has to be.
>>
>>734645008
you dumb fucking faggot. NEVER let your girl fuck other men if you give any kinds of shit about being with her. If the topic of a threeway comes up and she says "I'll let you have one if you let me have one" you say "Don't fucking think so"
>>
>>734646188
Of fucking course it's ruining everything. Was your first clue that she wanted you to watch?
>>
>>734645008
I lost
>>
>>734646280
Her justification for wanting me to watch was so I don't feel insecure. Watching made me feel even fucking worse. How the FUCK could I not feel insecure watching that shit??
>>
>>734646453
Then might I ask why you did it?
>>
File: 7.jpg (25KB, 425x311px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
25KB, 425x311px
>>734645008
Why'd you let your girlfriend fuck someone else? Stop yourself RIGHT THERE and evaluate your relationship.

I agree that it's hot to be with both your gf and another girl at the same time, but how do you feel if it's you and another guy with her? Don't you still feel threatened?

Yeah, I'd say you've been cucked, bro. Sorry. Personally I wouldn't even consider staying with a woman who even so much as kissed another man. Once the trust is gone, it's gone and the relationship is going to fail.

What I would do (this is not advice for you, because that shit's fucked up and I don't have any good advice), is up and leave this girl. She's justifying cheating on you by manipulating you. She's not good for you.
>>
>>734646072
she tricked you to have the mmf i think
>>
>>734646516
because I was thinking maybe it would help my case for having an ffm threeway. I could see it within her nature to be like "you didn't watch me have my mmf threeway so you won't get your ffm threeway"
>>
>>734646516
cause he's a fucking cuck haven't you been reading the thread? He couldn't say no to his girl because he had been with her for years and was engaged.

So the slut took the time to push his boundaries just to see what she could get away with and the fucking faggot never stood his ground or stood up to her and let her walk all the fuck over him.
>>
>>734646188
I've been with my gf for 11 years, we've only been with eachother. I've drunkenly kissed and fooled with a few chicks and she knows that; we were young.

We've... discussed MFF 3sum and its not exactly farfetched, but it would also take away from our intimacy as a couple, as people devoted to eachother.

It's me that said this, not her. Putting my cock inside another woman means nothing to me but an orgasm. She has never even raised the motion of MMF because she doesnt want another man, she knows that one of the main reasons I would even joke about the topic is because its to a certain point, expected of men.

But if you want to fuck other people, then you are not exclusive are you? This sound redundant but consider what you want in the relationship, you want her, and you want her to want you. Not to both have your pick of the litter between other third parties.

Where are peoples loyalties.
>>
File: 1496291240190.gif (324KB, 250x305px) Image search: [Google]
1496291240190.gif
324KB, 250x305px
The only way you can come back from this is to murder her and yourself, or at the very least beat her within an inch of your life. She sees you as an omega male now m8. There's no coming back from that bar extreme measures as I've outlined.
>>
>>734645008
you get yours before she gets hers. AGAIN ffs you cuck
>>
>>734646177

kek
>>
ok so you go to your nearest hardware store or sporting goods store. You know those big propane tanks they sell for grills or country homes or for camping? Buy the biggest one you can afford (including the price of the propane you fucking invalid),

Ok so now you invite her to have another 3 way. You rig the tank so that there is no pressure cutoff and you begin to fill the house with the propane gas while she fucks the guys. You take Gasoline and soak the hallways (I hope the bedroom is one of the middle rooms of the house) and then you bust in and throw gas on them. Before they can respond light a lighter. The propane fumes will instantly combust, creating a flash of light and smoke. Then the propane will light and they/you will burn alive as one big human bonfire.

You were supposed to say "I have to be one of the guys, or else I'm not ok with it" You fucking imbecile. And when you caught her doing it behind your back, you dump that dumb sleezy whore. But now you've willingly cucked yourself. Just end it, because when you realize what you have allowed to happen you're never going to live it down.
>>
>>734646694
If she's the type of cunt to arbitrarily make up new rules so you can't be happy, you should have noticed a problem long before now.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear: If you don't break up with her, you are a cuck. You're letting yourself be manipulated and giving her license to cheat on you. You think it'll be hard for her to imagine fucking other guys as an okay thing now? She did it with your permission and she did it with you watching. She will never stop, and you know it.
>>
>>734646453
If you didn't like it why didn't you kick the guys asses? You deserve it tbh cuck faggot. Your girls a big whore.
Pussy bitch anon.
>>
>>734646188
>We're engaged
No you're not.

>but I feel like this is ruining everything
Too late.

Is she living with you OP? Is the house in your name?

Btw I can promise you this marriage will end in tears very quickly and she will clean you out.
>>
>>734645008
>>734647145
For real tho OP, edgelords and kys aside, you should just walk out.
Don't argue, don't try to mend it, don't get dramatic. In fact minimize contact or don't have contact at all.
It's over. Walk away and move on with your life. Dive headfirst into some casual poontang to get her off your mind. Once you start fucking other chicks I can promise you your bond with her will fade away. The intimacy you experience with them will overwrite hers.
Pretty soon your needs will be getting fulfilled elsewhere and you'll be left wondering what you were ever doing with her.
>>
File: 0837182.png (370KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0837182.png
370KB, 600x600px
The relationship is dead in the water, nigga. You can't come back from your girl bargaining to take other guy's dick. There's no "think" about being a cuck, you ARE a cuck if you stay with her.

Leave her, grieve the relationship, heal, move on. Easier said than done, but things will never be the same between you guys. The girl you knew and loved is effectively dead.
>>
>>734647099
>>734646895
>>734646873
>>734646841
>>734646705
>>734646695
>>734646689
>>734646516
>>734646264
>>734646129
>>734645927
>>734645755

I'm going to break up with her today. I can't allow this shit to happen to me. I've been cucked and that does NOT fly. She manipulated me to fuck other guys. She knew the ffm threeway was a fantasy/weakness of mine and used that shit to cheat on me. She even said SHE gets to choose the girl in this imaginary fucking FFM threeway, while she got to choose all the guys in her multiple fucking mmf threeways. I've been losing sleep over this shit and I feel like the entire relationship is ruined.

Yes I know it's my fault partially for agreeing and letting this shit happen but SHE was the one that made those fucking rules to begin with. I hate that it came to this because we were getting married in December and our families really like each other but this shit doesn't fly. Not me. I've been through too much for this shit. I'm breaking it off.

Thanks anons. Some of you were cunts about it but a lot of you were tough but on my side. I got the same responses from a few other friends of mine too.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? How is this even something that needs to be discussed? The only reason you're even considering staying with her is because you're afraid of being alone. Engagement and "love" have nothing to do with it.

Think about it this way. How many times have you looked at other women and have brief thoughts about fucking them? Well, if you leave the idiot who fantasizes about cucking you, you could potentially make that a reality!

Her mind is now set in the idea that you're a little bitch. Nothing you do from this point on will ever redeem what little masculinity you had to her. You'll always be the guy who sat by and watch his girlfriend get plowed by other dudes. Even if you're not a cuck, you are now.

Fucking. Leave.
>>
>>734647331
Oh and when you do this OP, do not I repeat DO NOT get into a rebound relationship.

You need to consciously avoid relationships, make it an explicit point to the chicks you do. Don't be an ass, but just tell them you're not in the right place for it right now, you're just friends with benefits sharing some intimacy.

They'll latch onto you and you'll get what you need, but don't take it further. You're emotionally unstable right now and you're bound to get into relationships that didn't form because you legitimate want that with them but because you're trying to nurse an injury.

This is why you should see more than one, you will get attached and especially in this state will go overboard emotionally. Make it a point to get at least a couple fwb's circulating. Enjoy a year or so building up a quasi-playboy lifestyle, then go from there.
>>
>>734647561
good for you anon

stay bold and go fuck some other bitches

send her snaps of your adventures

bless
>>
>>734647561
well anon, the answer is clear, break up, start smoking, and move on
>>
Were any of the guys black?
>>
>>734647667
>send her snaps of your adventures
No don't dwell on her.

If you're sending your ex pics you're still enthralled with her. Zero contact.
>>
>>734647791
>being this gay
>even on /b/
>>
>>734647561
sometimes people are seemingly mean or tough on you because they've been in your shoes and think that's a good way to break through. just saying that a comment may seem negative but in fact is coming from a good place. now go jump in a hole, nigger
>>
>>734647561
Curious though Anon, what is her justification for picking the girls when you didn't pick the guys?
>>
>>734647828
I genuinely wonder because my ex wanted to "hang out" with someone and begged me for it
>>
>>734647791
Hopefully
>>
>>734647827
ya this. 0 contact. its the only way to heal, and it'll piss off his slutty ex that much more.
>>
>>734645008

tell her to watch you have a ffm with out her
>>
How can you even consider watching your gf getting fucked by others guys...the fuck man stop being so beta. Get out of the situation and move on, she will always want more because she understood that you are a cuck. Bitch got you by the collar like a dog
>>
Do girls do this kinda cucking to guys with big dicks too?
>>
>>734647920

this is going to be fucking embarassing given the context but she didn't want ME to pick the girl because she would get jealous if I picked someone I liked more than her
>>
>>734647999
>>734647827
fine kill the fun faggot

>enthralled

he could feel a wide range of emotions and your assumption that this is how it definitely would be perceived is stupid
>>
>>734648186

kek. And what about you? Did she ask about you being jalous?
Damn...
>>
>>734648192
To anybody who isn't unhinged, it's glaringly obvious that his ex is still on his mind.
Do you think you look strong when you drunkdial your ex at 3 AM?
>>
>>734647561
Can you update on her reaction to the breakup then? :p just curious
>>
>>734648186
God damn, she doesn't give a single damn about your feelings. Cut contact immediately, she's a witch.
>>
>>734648339
your grasp of the realistic use of a comparison is tenuous
>>
https://youtu.be/0CnR8sJ61iQ watch nao
>>
>>734648327
I told her that I felt the exact jealousness that she is afraid of feeling. She said "oh it's just physical. I still love you and always will etc etc don't feel threatened" and that was that. How do you like that?
>>
>>734647561
Good on you.
If it had been an "oops, I accidentally fucked a guy while drunk", I'd tell you to reconsider dumping her after 4 years.

You were straight up bamboozled dude, she's been itching to bust this out on you, cut it off before it gets worse. If she did this, it means she doesn't respect you and thinks you're dumb and easy to trick.
>>
>>734645008
>>734645008
>>734645008
>>734645008

This made my blood boil just reading it Anon, holy shit. Do yourself a favor and leave her like you said, that bitch is insane.
>>
>>734648480
And did you retaliate the same reason back?
>>
>>734648437
How about you not obsess over the chick you don't have and focus on the new ones you can pick up?
>>
>>734648339

This. If you block everything off her. Fuck. Hack into her stuff and remove yourself from her own contacts. It's the only way.

No contact bro. She'll go crazy feeling like she isn't in control anymore.

Just forget her, kick her out of your house, do everything you need to protect yourself from her because she's draining you of your happiness bruh
>>
>>734647561
Sorry if I was a little rough with you. You know what you need to do now.

Do NOT let her sucker you back in with promises. You know now how that ends up.
>>
>>734648670
>she's draining you of your happiness bruh
Boom.

Do this OP
>>734647331
>>734647649
>>
>>734648186
Dude pick the girls you want. She did it several times and you didn't say shit
>>
File: 1495905717161s.jpg (12KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1495905717161s.jpg
12KB, 250x239px
why do women do this to men that love them?

I have been cucked too, I loved the girl, tried to do everything for her and she just lied and cheated on me.

I had suspicions, confronted her, she always denied it.
>>
>>734648480

Cut contact as soon as possible...
She clearly dont give a fuck about you.
Damn it should have awake you about it. "Do what it say not what i do" Damn
>>
>>734647827
This. Women are attention whores, you break up with her and then ghost she will suffer as you are now.
>>
>>734648660
yes thats probably the best course of action

your understanding of the implications of a comparison are bad regardless, and there are still a field of emotions that could harness that behaviour besides enthralment.

i understand that autism can make a grey situation be perceived as black and white, but it is my duty to help my fellow man.
>>
>>734648827
And don't go and say "my friends on the internet told me..."
I have a feeling you spend a lot of time in here.
>>
>>734645008
Femanon here
This makes me so a n g e r y just reading this. Women fuck with men's heads so much when they do this shit. They don't even realize it because they're too selfish. My condolences, anon. I don't know how you guys put up with us.
>>
>>734645008
END THIS RELATIONSHIP.
IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE.

And with your next partner don't propose ffm or agree on mmf. Both are a blueprint for disaster 90% of the time.
>>
Fuck her once more hate fuck her hard then break up with her asap im sorry annon ive cucked another guy and the outlook is not good
>>
>>734648963
Tits
>>
>>734648939
I don't think you should be talking about autism after giving me a response that incoherent.

Stop obsessing over your ex. Don't send her shit. It just makes you look pathetic.
If you're actually next to another chick as you do this, it's only worse. You REALLY can't get her out of your mind then.
>>
File: slutty_mcslut_SLUT.jpg (98KB, 625x564px) Image search: [Google]
slutty_mcslut_SLUT.jpg
98KB, 625x564px
>>734648963
sharpie in pooper w/ timestamp or GTFO
>>
>>734645008
>>734645008
Your relationship is doomed. If you wanted a monogamous relationship then you shouldn't have brought up any sort of 3way.
>>
>>734648963
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>734648480
WOMEN ALWAYS SAY THAT IT WAS JUST SEX

BUT WHEN YOU GO OUT IN THE CLUB AND YOU ASK A GIRL FOR SEX, SHE GOES BALISTIC

AND WHEN YOU SAY "ITS JUST SEX"

SHE GOES EVEN MORE BALISTIC

AND THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT YOU SHOULD LOVE THEM
BUT IF THEY LOVED YOU, THEY WOULD NOT BE DOING THIS TO YOU AND YOU WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR HER.

WOMEN ARE EVIL
>>
>>734649146
im not OP you fucking spastic

autism often makes people less able to govern social cues and behaviour, like black and white out of moral situations.
>>
>>734647561
You've made the right choice, OP.
You'll be much happier now that you've got your whore ex-fiancee out of the way. Don't pack your bags. Make her pack hers.
>>
>>734648963
hot female virgin qt 3.14 10/10 MLG ggnore here, could you guys fuck my tight little sphincter until i cry myself to sleep?!?!? XoXoXo XD ROFL
>>
I think its clear that you should dump her. Update us on her response
>>
>>734649387
I know you're not OP you dingbat

>Autism heavily on your mind
>Can't process similes, jumps to literal extremes
>Lacks empathy, can't assess perception of self through others.

You should stop calling attention to this.
>>
dump her dude. What a complete whore. You can get better easily, that cum dumpster isnt worth it.
>>
>>734645008
All of y'all are straight up chicken shit motherfuckers. None of you bitches know what you are talking about.

OP, give that bitch your good right hand to her fucking grill. Beat the shit out of the bitch and show her who is in charge and since she wants to act like some damn whore, treat her like a whore and pimp that bitch's ass out. Are you really considering letting your bitch some dude some head for free? Fuck that shit, make some money out of her being a whore
>>
>>734648963
Inb4 other newfags use tits or gtfo out of context.
>>
>>734649568

Going to jail over a whore is probably the dumbest thing you could do. Cops see one mark on her, bam, your shit is fucked.

Might as well just kill her and toss the body somewhere.
>>
>>734649879
Kill her? Why not just pimp the bitch out?
>>
>>734645008
>I think I might be a cuck
since you are not sure, i will to confirm it for you.
yes, you are indeed a cuck.
>>
>>734649974

Depends on OP. She's not going to agree to that either because she is literally a succubus.
>>
>>734649568
>>/b/ guy cheats on GF
>well you fucked up man just leave her
>>GF cheats on /b/ guy
>well you should beat the shit out of her

double-standard much
>>
>>734649526
>literal extremes
im literally describing the exact opposite of that and that there is lots of responses that OP could assume that arnt what you describe

>simile
except there was no simile, there was a comparison, a bad one. one that you assume to be true when there are many other options available and possible

>lacks empathy

>posting in a thread to help someone in a bad relationship
>already describe my situation of 10+ years and how it would effect the intimacy between a couple who claim to be devoted

autism is on my mind because your inability to see the spectrum of possibilities between what you described, could well be described as a trait of autism, you super faggotron
>>
UPDATE:

Guys I'm doing it. She's visiting her friend right now (girl friend, not another one of her mmf fuckbuddies). I'm picking her up now but what I'm going to do is I'm going to drive her around to another place where we can talk and I'm breaking up with her. I'm going to tell her off. Tell her everything.

We were in mid-moving transition and everything is in my name (not married so she can't take half of my shit. she can't take ANY of my shit and i pay all the fucking bills).

I'm so fucking scared and nervous but it's what I need to do. I don't plan on this taking too long. I won't fall for any fucking promises or anything. This has gone on for too long. I'll update you guys soon.
>>
>>734650255
take care of your stuff... she might go crazy and break everything
>>
>>734650255
THANK YOU
>>
>>734650255
I believe in you, /b/ro. You'll only live sad if you let her run your life.
>>
>>734650255
Better post a update
>>
File: tyrone.jpg (108KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.jpg
108KB, 630x420px
she getting fucked by this guy?
>>
>>734650255
Nice OP, better just dump that bitch and even if she apologies dump her anyway, and don't ever let a women treat you like that again, you deserve better
>>
>>734650255
MAKE A NEW THREAD IF THIS HITS BUMP LIMIT. I gotta follow this shit.
>>
>>734650255
>I'm going to tell her off. Tell her everything.
No. Bad OP.

Keep it short and sweet. Don't be angry, don't get emotional. Tell her you're no longer feeling about her the same way, she makes you unhappy, and you're moving on.
Stay cordial and resolute. Don't engage her in a discussion about it. It's over. It's a shame, but it's over. Best of luck and all that.

Try to keep this breakup under 30 secs.
>>
>>734650531me too
>>
File: 1398883701599.gif (842KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1398883701599.gif
842KB, 512x384px
>>734650255
this could be promising
>>
>>734650255
Checked.
Godspeed, Anon! You can do it. It will be shit at first but you won't find happiness any other way.
Also try not to have her stay at your place tonight. She can crash at a friend's place or whatever till she found her own place.
>>
>>734650255

Nice, it was the best thing to do.
Stay calm and dont stutter.
>>
>>734650657
nope it will be boring
probably
>>
>>734650255
Nigger don't pick her up, drive up, roll the window down, when she asks you to unlock the door say "I'm breaking up with you Slut" then drive the fuck off.
>>
>>734650578
You're smart dude, OP listen to this smart, smart man
>>
>>734645008

Fuck a guy. That'll teach her.
>>
>>734650837
>Fuck a guy. That'll teach her.
this
do it OP
>>
>>734650578

Yeah follow his advice OP
>>
>>734650255
Godspeed anon, we're proud of you. I'll also be kind to suggest you read THE RATIONAL MALE (book on being an alpha male in today's femme dominated world). Bless.
>>
UPDATE:

I did it. We're over. I need to find a place to type more. Another update coming in a few mins with more details. I'm fucking shaking.
>>
>>734650255
godspeed anon. women are whores.
>>
>>734651044
why do you need a place?
why do you always get dubs?
>>734650255
why??????
>>
crack her in the mouth with a monkey wrench and then go all john wick on the bulls
>>
I would have driven her to a nigger neighborhood and kicked her out of the car
>>
>>734650578
OP if you can pull this off, she'll undoubtedly be more unstable than you are. She didn't prepare for this.

If you stonewall her, if you don't humor her and get into a discussion, she'll be busy for the next few months between soulsearching and emotionally destabilizing. She'll probably reach out to you very often to barter or to ask questions.

Don't be mean but don't pander to it. If she gets vindictive and sends you pics or something, congratulate her on it and tell her you hope she finds happiness or something, then move on. No further replies.

She'll drive herself mad for a while probably. Most of all she's going to blow up shortly after you break the news to her and it sinks in.

So don't take her to some remote area and stop the car to hash this out. Break the news to her, then drop her off at her friend's. Let the bomb burst there. Her friend will humor her of course and shittalk you or something as a coping mechanism, doesn't matter. It's not your problem anymore.

Don't get sucked into this vortex though. Put her in the rearview mirror. And try to contain yourself until you're gone. You're engaged, I'm sure there's a lot of feelings involved here. Vent them privately, with friends, or here. But not to her.
>>
>>734651044
GOODJOB OP!!!

If you dont break up with her she would only continue to cheat on you and fuck other guys. you would be miserable.

I am glad you broke up.
fuck that hoe.

never look back.
>>
She played you you idiot. Only solution is to knock her teeth out like a real man. Lmfaooooooololo
>>
Dude just put your cucked foot down & demand your pre-agreed MFF threeway. Pretty simple.

If you keep agreeing to her fucking two other guys while you continue to get nothing your cuck status is confirmed, set in stone

Only way out is to demand she fucks you with another girl, or you get two rando bitches since you wern't even involved in her threeway??

Grow some balls anon & get that double pussy. As corrupted & tainted as one will be
>>
>>734649820
Too late
>>
Good on you op. Was it quick? Did you stay calm and kick her ass out? Dont get emotional or compromise with her
>>
>>734650255
Please don't back down. As someone that suffered with a situation very similar to yours but allowed himself to get fucked as things hit rock bottom, DO NOT LET HER MANIPULATE YOU INTO MAINTAINING THE ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. I cannot emphasize this enough. Good luck /b/rother
>>
>>734651044
proud of you
>>
where is the update you faggot
>>
>>734650255

Atta boy. You will do the right thing bro, believe me. Not gonna lie, it will hurt like a bitch for 2 or 3 weeks, but it gets A LOT better.
>>
>>734645008
wat
>>
Come on OP! Keep us posted.
>>
UPDATE:

I have decided to kill myself. The pain is too great. I feel so alone right now and confused. I don't know what to do. Is there a painless way to kill yourself?
>>
>>734651044
Good job. Now go find yourself some other pussy to get her off your mind.
Really the sooner the better. Find some other chicks to flirt with and reel them in. Remember, fwb only. For a while you're gonna be all over the road if you take it further.
>>
>>734652323
seppuku
you will also restore your honor that way
>>
File: 1496519901724s.jpg (4KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1496519901724s.jpg
4KB, 125x100px
>>734652323
>>
>>734652323
don't do it faggot.
trust me it'll get better
just sleep on it, it wont be easy at first but time will heal it
>>
UPDATE:

It was quicker than I anticipated. I wanted to blow up in her face but I didn't go that route. I pulled up to her friend's house, she got out, I evaded the hug and the kiss. So here's what happened.

I told her that the feelings I had for her have drifted away and that I am no longer happy with her. That I should have never asked her to marry me and I consider the last four years ultimately a waste of my time. I said that we're done and that we should both go our separate ways.

She was crying midway through, completely taken off gaurd. I said it all with a straight face and looked her dead in the eye. I didn't cry. My heart was pounding and I was having a bit of a breakdown on the inside, but none of it showed. When I looked into her eyes, all I could see was the excuse-making bitch that manipulated me into letting her fuck other guys. She's not the same girl I fell in love with four years ago.

At the end, I held her hand but with my fingers intertwined with her, I raised it up and pulled off her engagement ring and put it in my pocket. Bitch doesn't deserve that ring.

Now my phone is ringing off the fucking hook and my phone is blowing up with texts from her, her friends and some of her family. There's going to be a shit ton of fall out but I'm glad I handled it the way I did. I knew that if I stayed for more than a few minutes, she'd try to talk and defend our bullshit broken corrupted relationship.

I never want to be a cuck again.

>>734652323
not the real OP

>>734650578
I should have read this before but I think I came close anyway.

I'm fucking shaking right now. I can't believe I just did that but it was for the best. I know it was. ... right? I mean what's done is done and I feel relieved to a pretty high degree but this shit is fucking traumatizing.
>>
>>734652411
dubs telling the truth again
>>
>>734652323
aww dont do it! I went through the same. It will get better.

I know it sucks, but you have to be strong bro.

try to focus on your career and fucking other women.

it will get better if you dont contact her.
I promise.

focus on other women.
>>
She doesn't like sex with you obviously
Idk how you could be such a cuck to see her get dicked down by other guys
You will never get that "mff" threesome
>She won't have sex with me but it's cool if it's with other guys
Leave her you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>734645008
Well it's over now. I propose an ex gf pic thread. OP can start
>>
>>734652579
>>734652436
>>734652468
>>734652579

That wasn't me. I'm not killing myself. Fuck that. Bitch isn't worth it. Nothing is worth that. My best friend's brother killed himself over a girlfriend situation. Devastating. My EX girlfriend isn't worth that.

my ex girlfriend... shit man
>>
>>734652547
Tell her family what she did!
>>
>>734652547
God bless this man
>>
>>734652547
You are a victim of abuse man. What you did is for the best.
>>
>>734652547
BONER ACHIEVED. Should have snapped a pic of her crying bitch face.
>>
>>734652547

I'm proud of you, my man. I can assure you you've done the right thing and the best is yet to come. Good luck and be happy, anon.
>>
>>734652547
that was legitimately epic OP. That bitch could never have loved you. Spoiler alert= she's the same person as 4 years ago, you just didn't see that side of her. Women are like that. They try to take control for you under pretexts of 'love' and 'man up'. She never respected you and never saw you as a male. Stop trying to be 'a man' and be a MALE.
>>
>>734652547
Let's see some of her crazy texts...
>>
>>734652813
I probably will. There will probably be some major fucking blowout from all of this. Neither of our families knew what we were doing. All of this will come as a shock to everyone. Oddly enough, I'm looking forward to the conflict post-break up yelling and shit. If they accept that we broke up and move on, great. If they demand answers and come even close to making ME out to be the bad guy, I'll tell everyone everything.
>>
>>734652547
>Now my phone is ringing off the fucking hook and my phone is blowing up with texts from her, her friends and some of her family. There's going to be a shit ton of fall out but I'm glad I handled it the way I did. I knew that if I stayed for more than a few minutes, she'd try to talk and defend our bullshit broken corrupted relationship
Ignore them. All of it.

Busy yourself with something else. Ideally >>734652324 if you can get an early start on that, it'll contribute toward erasing your emotional dependency on her.

Alternatively, go see a buddy and do something else or something. Whatever. As long as it isn't her.

Pulling her engagement ring was a poor move though. Don't get vindictive. It's toxic to you, it betrays you're emotionally tangled up with her, and it starts shit you don't need to start.
>>
>>734645008
youARE by def a cuck. suck it up. leave her and try again
>>
Now all that's left to do is send us her nudes

You can't back out now
>>
>>734652813

"Your precious angel fucked 4 other guys" lol
>>
>>734652547
Too bad he didn't get to beat the whore out of her first, now some other dude is going to have to deal with this mentally ill bitch
>>
>>734653052
>>Now my phone is ringing off the fucking hook and my phone is blowing up with texts from her, her friends and some of her family. There's going to be a shit ton of fall out but I'm glad I handled it the way I did. I knew that if I stayed for more than a few minutes, she'd try to talk and defend our bullshit broken corrupted relationship

NO, DON'T IGNORE IT.

GIVE US HER NUMBER ANON. DOOOO IT. THROW HER TO THE FUCKING WOLVES
>>
>>734652978
You should tell everyone regardless. Exposing whores is one of the greatest pleasures of life. If there's any white knights that accuse you of 'slut shaming', even more enjoyable. Don't EVER accept any responsibility or blame for this, make everyone know she wasn't good enough for your standards.
>>
>>734652978
YES! GODDAMN YES! You are redeeming yourself man
>>
>>734653195
Ugh can't we put Dora the explorer on to keep this guy busy?
>>
>>734653254
Don't listen to this unhinged dweeb OP. You don't need to mirror his psychosexual entanglement with his ex.
>>
>>734653195
I agree. If OP doesn't give us the sluts number i'll fuck him in the ass
>>
>>734653052
>>734652547

>At the end, I held her hand but with my fingers intertwined with her, I raised it up and pulled off her engagement ring and put it in my pocket. Bitch doesn't deserve that ring.

I'M HOWLING WITH LAUGHTER. OP you're amazing, this was such an epic and symbolic move, good on you for having your head on straight enough to remember the ring.

This shit is almost worth capping
>>
>>734653195
Don't be vindictive like this asshole says to be, but if people press you and push your back to the wall...tell her family what she did,
>>
>>734649820
>out of context
>"femanon here"

pick one
>>
>>734653052
Dude you agreed to that mmf shit. it's not like she was the only one that made bad decisions
>>
>>734653474
I'm not OP.
>>
>>734645008

Holy fuck what.

This story affects me in the way that i'm the same species and gender as you, and that makes me violently angry.

Punch her in the cunt and fuck off.

Also who are these two men enabling this cuckoldry?! Fuck, i have no problems hitting on a taken girl. But in front of the guy. With a mate. And you have the coniderably bigger dick and he obviously hates it.

You know the two guys from before were the same two guys from last time right? They just agreed you'd be a fucking derp and watch if she asked. God i'm literally so disappointed in you and i don't even know you.
>>
>>734653511
OP just ditched her. Also I've fucked married women before. It's fun.
>>
>>734653396
i can tell you're a beta cuck
he was DATING (not just fucking) a WHORE. the least that can be done is acknowledgement of it. women are meant to be kept on tight leashes, or else they go wild and do shit like OP's slut did
>>
>>734652978
Don't bother with it OP. and don't be making an exgf dump threat either. Ignore and delete the texts and any pics of her you have. Any sort of involvement with the woman will only make it harder to forget her, trust me. If her family approaches you and demands an explanation just tell them to ask her. Definitely don't talk to her at all. I didn't learn this lesson until my ex sent me a text a month after our breakup "when was the last time you had me" I was doing good, and them BAM like a kick to the chest
>>
>>734652547
We're proud of you, anon
>>
>>734653610
Right so he should put her behind him and move on. Not spend the next while diving into an obsession with his ex.
Is that what you did? Is that why you're coming across as about as stable as Adam Lanza?

I don't know if it's something you're born with or something you brought on yourself but you're a perfect example of losing yourself to petty shit that you shouldn't be keeping busy with.
>>
File: IMG_4778.png (122KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4778.png
122KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>734652547
Halleluja anon!
>>
>>734653612
>tell them to ask her
DO NOT DO THIS OP WARNING
women lie all the time
things are done ON YOUR TERMS. you have to tell them explicitly what she did, or else she'll just cry and convert all the whiteknights to subvert to her 'feelings', especially her family.

>>734653754
because if OP stays silent this bitch is going to ruin his reputation. it has happened to friends of mine. like i said, EVERYTHING regarding the actual spread of information and the "fallout" from now on should be done on OP's terms
>>
File: goat.jpg (13KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
13KB, 220x219px
>>734653766
BUENO

HOLD STRONG IAN
>>
>>734653612
Dude fuck that, OP's gf sounds like the kind of bitch that would try to lie her way out of it when asked. If you lay it all out on the table for everyone to see there's nowhere for her to hide.
>>
Todd and Richard were the best fake names you could think up huh? Huh Ian?

It's reply *pathetic
>>
File: 1496185844254.jpg (99KB, 618x555px) Image search: [Google]
1496185844254.jpg
99KB, 618x555px
>>734653766
>>
>>734653766
dunno if real or not, but this is great
>>
It's like the kids just rolled into the thread
>>734653908
>because if OP stays silent this bitch is going to ruin his reputation.
What are you in highschool?

>>734653610
I'm the one who cucks son. But if someone did this to me I'd make a clean break instantly and be with another woman later that day. And another one the day after. And after 2 weeks I'd have completely forgotten about her.

I see you're still here shitposting about women on /b/ caught up in the vitriol that has consumed you. You must be a real charmer.
>>
>>734645008
OP RUUUUN

I KNOW IT WILL HURT FOR A WHILE, BUT BEING HEARTBROKEN IS INFINITELY BETTER THAN BEING CUCKED

GET AWAY FROM THAT WHORE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>734653766
look at her trying to make it seem like it's your fault- "you agreed to"
look at her insulting your masculinity with "you're pathetic"
look at her still trying to secure a beta male for a wedding after fucking all the chads- "before your fucking wedding"

LEARN FROM THIS OP. DON'T EVER LET A WOMAN OUT OF CONTROL
>>
>>734653766
>Pls be real

Ex had the same name so this thread just got SO much better
>>
>>734653908
If he dregs it out by telling people what does this help? Let her family and friends think whatever, it's not his problem. If it comes to his family he should probably tell them though
>>
>>734654176

It's a pretty common fake name yeah
>>
>>734653908

>DO NOT DO THIS OP WARNING
>women lie all the time

Yup. When my ex-wife left, she told all of our mutual friends (before I could talk to them) that I was abusive and all kinds of other wild shit. I lost a lot of friendships because she was smart enough to control the narrative with her lies.

Nature has given its creatures various weapons. Tigers have claws. Eagles have sharp beaks and talons. Men have physical strength.

And women have social cunning and no conscience about lying.
>>
>>734654140
i go to /b/ like once a month and this thread popped up.
he wasn't just fucking some slut, he was DATING HER FOR 4 YEARS AND THEY WERE ENGAGED. he doesn't understand that ALL women will be like this if not kept under control- or just don't date them in the first place.

i have had friends who have been accused of RAPE and have their reputation ruined in the entire city and called RAPIST out on the street.
>highschool
fuck yourself
>>
OP if you don't want to give off the impression that you're a bipolar dude on a meltdown, disregard all of these retards and just turn your phone off and go hang with some friends.
>>
File: 1494517739666.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494517739666.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>734653766
>>
I'm not going to make an ex gf dump thread. I don't even have any nudes of her because we never really did that. For the most part, we kept our sex life secret. I'm not going to dump a bunch of screen shots of texts either. All I was doing was just showing that she's been blowing up my phone.

I'm not answering anything. I'm not replying. I'm talking to my friend about it right now on the phone but it's just me and you guys right now before the fallout happens when I have to start answering people - especially on my side
>>
>>734654372
>ruined in the entire city
What did they pass it on at the big meeting?

Look man you're mentally unstable. I'm sorry you're in this state but healthy people move on.
>>
>>734654381
not a bad idea. what i'd do is just dump all the nudes, texts, on computer, delete her number on the actual phone and go do something productive like work out
>>
>>734654236
>>734654236
>>734654236
>>734654236

You couldn't be more wrong.
The families ALWAYS side with the girl unless the girl cheated.

About 5 years after i told my mum about why i broke up with X and why it was because she was a cheating bitch, my mum was pissed with me. She was like, "oh, i've been so nice to that girl for years because i thought you were such an asshole too her".

Seriously. Give it a week before you tell your family it was because she cheated on you with two guys. Put her into the position of saying it was pre-arranged. hah. like anyone will believe that given she got dumped.
>>
>>734654456
ok bro, you clearly don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>734645008
You're relationship is ruined, congratulations. Time to find another bitch lmao
>>
>>734654428
>For the most part, we kept our sex life secret.

Well, except for Richard and Todd playing tickle the cervix with your fiancee.
>>
>>734654428

Secret? what do you have down there a fucking fidget spinner?
>>
I just told my mom. She's always been supportive of me, and still is now. I didn't get into detail but she just said that no matter what happens, she's there for me. Shit made me cry. God man I can't believe this shit.

I know I'll have to stop away from the laptop sometime and face the real world. I think I will start working out. Maybe I can be like that one guy with the 4 easy steps to losing weight and step 3 is have your heart broken. lol....
>>
>>734653766
Don't care if this is an elaborate rp.

Reading this still gave me a raging broner.
>>
>>734654689
>what do you have down there a fucking fidget spinner?

That would explain her craving for strange.
>>
>>734654607
The only way you could look more unhinged than a chick who goes around accusing her exes of rape (and people can tell) is by being the one to initiate that kind of destabilizing shitfest.

Adults don't do this shit. Exempting adults who should be on meds but aren't.

But sure, maybe you can impress your stability on me by barraging me with some more all-caps words about the many ways OP could obsess over his ex and inject himself into this toxic shit.
>>
>>734654561
Yes if it gets to his family they'll ask and with family he should tell the truth but with her family and friends? They'll side with her, call him a liar, an asshole, vindictive and God knows what else. No point in bothering with them is what I meant.
He should definitely delete her number and any texts he receives from her.
>>
>>734653766
Save that convo to show her parents
>>
>>734647561
I'm sorry to hear about your situation and glad to see you're making the right decision. I wouldn't put too much blame on yourself. If your girlfriend was selfish enough to fuck with you like this, she probably would've ended up cheating on you anyway. On the bright side, you can get out of this before you're locked into a marriage and/or kids and save yourself from what will inevitably become years of suffering much worse than this.
>>
>>734654381
>just turn your phone off
Never ever ever answer when you're emotional. You just broke up, with your fiancee, after a long buildup. You're emotional.
Give it some time, circle back around when you're calm and you've got your ducks in a row.
>>
>>734653766
Just let her vent OP. She needs to get it out of her system.

You should be getting it out of your system by plowing some strange, partyboy. Score some poon off tinder or fetlife or something. Build up a bunch (plural) of friends for some sexual healing. Redo your place to make it a swinging bachelor pad and give yourself a nice break from all this.
>>
>>734654428
Save as much evidence as you can against her. If she tries to pull any shit...USE IT!
>>
>>734648800

They do it for the same reason people commit petty theft and vandalism. Doing something wrong gives you a thrill. Cheating (or at least the idea of cheating) is fun specifically because it's bad.

But just because something is fun doesn't mean you're supposed to jump on it. You're supposed to have impulse control and make a better life for you and your partner. The women and men that cheat are people not strong enough to control their own petty urges.
>>
OK I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OUT

I just need to know so my conscience is clear. Hypothetically, I mean we had an amazing time in our relationship up until a few weeks ago. Everything was fine and I was head over heels in love. I feel like all of that is gone now because of what she did just over the past couple of weeks. I want to say that this was a long time coming and that deep down she was always capable of being as fucked up as she was but I just need to hear it from you guys - I just need that last bit reaffirmed.

Right? This was still the right move despite us having a great time over the past few years, right? After a few more minutes, I'll leave this place and start my new life.
>>
>>734654694
Thank God for moms
>>
>>734645008
Dump her she a hoe
>>
(cont.)

I'm at a fucking Coffee Bean right now a few miles in the complete opposite direction. Just been sitting here with my laptop talking to you guys and a couple friends before I face fucking reality again.
>>
reminder that the events that transpired in the OP and the OP's posts are a figment of the OP's imagination, and 4chan has no culpability in his insane manifestations
>>
>>734654694
You did the right thing OP, your /b/ros are here for you
>>
>>734653766
>>734655225
Oh and when it comes up later when the dust has settled OP..
>>734655428
Don't get angry at her, don't indulge that negative shit. You don't need that in your life.

Just tell her you appreciated the time you did enjoy together, but you grew apart, these things happened and it had an impact on your relationship. It happens, it's a shame, nothing that can be done about it.
Don't end on a bad note but keep your hands clean, wish her the best and fade to black.

It's gonna be difficult I'm sure, it's why I'm advising you to go fuck others to help you through it emotionally. But don't translate it to rage, it will not help you. Vent with your buds or here when you need to but really this is the cleanest, best break you could hope for.
>>
Thread is obviously fake but ill humor you op

if you agreed to everything she did, you're on the wrong here not her
>>
>>734655428
OP it was the right choice. If she did it then she would do something again, and honestly she probably has before you just thought oh it's just her or some shit. In a few months if you look back I'm sure you'll see it was the right decision.
Get tested too probably
>>
>>734653766
>>734655656
I mean, you can see she already knows what caused it. She knows what's wrong, and she's now emotional. She's trying to trigger you by baiting you with some anger, she'll probably take some shots at your esteem, she's gonna be erratic. And the more distance you put between you and that, the better.

Really if you take the bait, there's nothing waiting for you but a mountain of shit.
>>
>>734655790
Now that I think of it, I do remember her pussy smelling like condom once BEFORE we started having sex one time after I went to her place. It was a long time ago - it bugged me but I didn't want to dwell.
>>
>>734655428
OP, she was a fucked up person and save those messages she sent. But dude she was a fucked up person from the beginning and that's why she did that shit. If she really loved you she would have never had done that
>>
>>734654626
huh?
>>
>>734645008
Haven't even talked to a girl in a few weeks, lets try.
>>
>>734655428
Right. A girl doesnt become okay with fucking four other guys just overnight. She is that type of person from the beginning. She's toxic, manipulative, makes up rules so you dont get what you want while she gets what she wants, and to be honest she sounds like a complete bitch. Your marriage would have been filled with thks manipulation and she probably wouldve fucked guys behind your back after trying to get you to say yes to it.
>>
File: WEHAVTHETECHNOLOGY.jpg (7KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
WEHAVTHETECHNOLOGY.jpg
7KB, 192x262px
These threads never fail to amaze me, the advice always starts off jokey, then as people compete it becomes genuine advice, the worst, most virgin-esque advice ever. Always drawing from stereotypes and film cliches. You all suck.

Chad.
>>
>>734655922
She only mentioned two names. There were a total of four. Those two were the ones she seemed to especially like.

On a related note, one of the "candidate" girls that she thought aobut suggesting for this hypothetical ffm was a fucking hambeast that she knew i didn't find attractive.
>>
>>734653766
You're a fucking champ OP. Stay strong and let her suffer for what she did to you. She's still trying to manipulate you judging by those texts. Ignore the drama and move on as fast as you can. What you feel right now will make you a stronger man in the future.
>>
>>734645008
You fucking idiot. I'm a married man. You get married to ensure a monogomous life-threatening who you love and have a long-term, fulfilling, supportive, trusting partner to carry the burden of life with you. No matter how tempting the thought of a MFF 3-way seems, only a fool would risk the aforementioned for it. Enjoy your now spiraling relationship, Cuck-Man.
>>
>>734656195
Lofe-long partnership. Wtf autocorrect?
>>
>>734656167
She's in the past now /b/ro. You should give yourself a vacation to process all this.
It's gonna be hard at times but you need to consciously steer away from her. She's no good to you. Nor is getting caught up in her bullshit.

So let's move to another topic. You got any qt's you had lined up for this FFM? Any of them DTF right now?

Get yourself a couple bottles of merlot and a hot sloot, party time tonight bruh.
>>
>>734655979
If this is really OP I would have said something to that. I wasn't cucked just a malicious manipulative bitch. She also promised me a ffm threesome. Never even brought it up. Just said it during some pillow talk one night. Didn't get it either bruh
>>
>>734647561
Be thankful that you aren't like most cucks who just keep getting cucked and accept it. Break the cycle, m8.
>>
>>734645008
turn 360 degrees and walk away ya cuck.
>>
>>734654694
good luck anon! improve yourself, take time, to learn, to grow. you wrong about one thing, this experience was NOT a waste. it is what you make it.

okay you learned the absolute hardest way, but shit, at least you didnt wake up on your 30th wedding anniversary and realize this! you said it youself, you will NEVER be cucked again. you will grow and become a more confident and brave Ian, a better boyfriend/fiancee/husband, be a stronger man. you did us all proud, but most of all, you did yourself proud Ian.

work on yourself now, explore your passions or hobbies, learn a new skill, work out, focus on your appearance, your masculinity. become the person you've always wanted to be, this will occupy your mind and help mend your heart, the female situation will happen by itself when you are a closer to the Ian you are meant to be. godspeed anon
>>
>>734656195
This guy gets it. You have to give some credit to OP though, if she was capable of doing what she did all along the marriage wouldn't be any of that anyways.
>>
File: TvkM867.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
TvkM867.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
so many people in here need a slap for believing this.
>>
>>734656418
>party time tonight bruh.
Come to think of it though you're probably gonna be a bit emotional for that. Might instead hook up with some mates or something. Get the qt's revved up for later on.
Unless.. You let one of them know you just had that breakup and you do the hurt puppy thing, and she's up to spend the night to "help you through this."
>>
>>734645755
This.
Girl will keep getting worse and worse. A similar thing happened to me. Once you start compromising, she'll walk all over you. It's inevitable. Soon she'll do it without telling you.... Impromptu three ways and cheating... She'll give you weak excuses and you'll accept them because you're desperate for the relationship to last.
Trust me, this will only end in misery.
>>
>>734656766
>>734656195
OP already dumped her
>>
>>734656418
relax hollywood undead
>>
she was probably getting fucked without your knowledge before this convo you know that if you marry her it's just going to continue, with or without your knowledge/approval, so yeah, you've already been cucked, but if you marry her than you're a real cuck
>>
>>734647561
If she didn't do it then, she would have done it later. Get a lawyer, she might get salty and try to take half. Is common law marriage a thing where you are?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>734656938
That's an ace band and you know it.
>>
this is what happens when u open pandora's box.
she was more than happy to go alone with the idea and u let her. it's fucked up she wanted u to watch, that stuff there is soul crushing. u weren't emotionally ready to watch her being plowed by rodger/richard and she didn't ask about your feelings. she burned your love for her to fuel her desires and now it's empty.

>tldr: u were both idiots and destroyed ur relationship. she didn't consider what u were going through and you can't see her in the same light.
>>
File: FEMANNOONNN.jpg (4KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
FEMANNOONNN.jpg
4KB, 160x213px
>>734657066
Brush my teeth to brokencyde.
>>
>>734657205
You're thinking of Papa Roach
>>
>>734657274
Breathe carolinaaa
>>
>>734657066
you are literally funny man.
>>
>>734648963
( . )( . )
>>
post a pic of her already
>>
>>734655428
360 walk away.
>>
>>734645008
ditch the bitch
>>
I wish I could hire a trap prostitute for you to help you feel better
>>
>>734648963
tits or gtfo
>>
>>734656904
Married Anon here. Good. Offering to have or accepting open relationships shows issues in a healthy relationship. Some of them work. But those are very fluid people. Jealousy, envy and responsibilities are things in normal relationships.
>>
Kys
>>
on the brightside op, at least she didn't convince you to let her boyfriends fuck you in the ass?
>>
>>734657529
You could try hooking up with a trap.

I processed a breakup once by binging with a bunch of chicks including one shemale. Did not disappoint. Best head of my life.
>>
>>734657713
Fuck you, newfag. /b/ros stick together when this shit happens
>>
>>734645008
are you fucking retarded? The moment she said she wants to fuck other dudes you should have broke up with her. You are an idiot
>>
>>734657735
somehow i find this more acceptable, her watching me being fucked rather than me watching her.

gay>cuck
>>
>>734657169
I don't think this could've been avoided. While OP did agree to it, this was obviously a form of manipulation. And if she was willing to do that so selfishly, one could only expect that she would cheat on him at some point anyway. She knew what she was doing. She knew if OP suddenly had a problem with it(which almost any man would), she could blame him for agreeing to it and she would've gotten her free dick pass either way. But the flaw in her plan was that she assumed OP wouldn't have the balls to break it up anyway. Maybe she didn't value the relationship enough to care.
>>
>>734657967
i wonder what percentage of gays are cucks
>>
>>734647561
Good on you man. Just don't allow it to happen again. Put on muscle and just keep rolling with things and you'll bounce back.
>>
>>734657858
None of us are perfect bro. Emotions often trump logic in relationships when you feel strongly about someone. Stop acting like an edgy 12 year old. What's important is that OP made the right decision while he had the chance.
>>
Ian, is this you? It's Sofia! Call me. I know you go on 4chan but I didn't know you would make a thing about us on here. Call me please, we will talk about this
>>
>>734647561
i am very sorry for your lost time and emotions on that relationship but the person you thought you were engaged to does not exist

she is a fucking whore so let her get all the dicks she wants and hopefully someday die of an STD cocktail

you deserve better and you will get something better, stay strong
>>
>>734658824
kek
>>
Talk to me Ian, answer your phone. Please. Dont listen to these people
>>
>>734658824
>>734659071
yo bitch i heard you like dicks, how about showing some tits with a timestamp?

OTHERWISE GTFO
>>
>>734659159
You shut up. Ian please listen to me. I can explain everything. I was hurt too when you brought up the threesome and I just wanted to teach you a lesson. I went too far
>>
>>734648963
HEY WHATS UP GUYS AND GALS ITS FEMANON HERE AND TODAY WERE GOING TO SHITPOST BE SURE TO SUSCRIBE LIKE AND COMMENT
>>
>>734659370
you can explain shit because you're just some autist in a basement
>>
>>734658824
The sad thing is this is actually plausibly real.

If so.. look man, shit happens. You made bad choices and unfortunately you're past the point of safe return. You can't undo this. Notice how the guy opened the thread by posting a suicide pic? This got to him, he felt that way, and unless you've got a time machine that's not going away.

Really there's nothing to salvage there. Cut your losses and move on. If you really care, you'll accept that you can love someone and not have them. This is for the best.
>>
>>734656074
all women are like that.

all the women I have been with seemed complete angels in the beginning, then turned into devilish sluts after about 2 years
>>
Ian please talk to me. I am desparate.
>>
>>734658824
>>734659071
>>734659370
Autistic quality b8
>>
>>734659370
And now it's too late. It doesn't even matter how authentic you are there, it's too late.
>>
>>734659370
Holy shit. If this is real it was exactly what I thought was happening.
>>
>>734659622
Too late. OP is probably a pinata by now.
>>
>>734645008
I don't understand guys like you. How do you live with yourself?
>>
Ian I am going to call your mom right now to prove this is me. Talk to me
>>
>>734645008
OP is literally getting cucked against his will

You need to get your shit together
>>
>>734645008

OP your a beta cuck now just leave and forget about it ok
>>
File: ok.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>734645008
u just got NTR'd
>>
>>734660021
Talk to the cock Ian. The balls are recording.
>>
>>734660021
If you're actually OP's ex, please kill yourself.
>>
>>734660021
>>734659622
Look you made mistakes, and the relationship's done for. Everyone has a story like that. Consider it a lesson for next time.

If you want to chitchat you should let the dust settle first but honestly what are you looking to achieve there? He fell out of love with you, the foundation for your relationship is no longer there. Do you think pressuring him will help you?
>>
>>734655428
you're retarded
She was probably fucking other dudes anyway.
She'll just use the fact you wanted a FFM threesome against you. You need to leave as soon as possible. No arguments, just leave.
I bet you made a big life decision with her recently that benefits her in case of a breakup, right?
You are a mug.
>>
>>734659594
>>734659719
Don't let your fantasy get the best of you anons. If this was real we would need proof. If she disclosed OP's date of birth, and OP responded to it with a second photo of the text messages, that would be acceptable proof. But that's never going to happen, so don't fall for it, even hypothetically.
>>
>>734645008
If dubs, she has AIDS or another awful disease
>>
>>734660287
Meh. I got time.
>>
>>734660199
>made mistakes
Or, she's a manipulative, cheating, self-centered, egoistic bitch
>>
>>734647827
This.
>>
>>734660390
That's a mistake yeah. No need to get vitriolic about it, I'm giving it straight.
>>
>>734645008
That whore played you. Move on anon.
>>
>>734645289
>then walk in part way through them fucking, and as she orgasms, sit next to the bed, and blow your brains out all over their naked mid coitus bodies, then kill yourself
At first i was expecting this to turn out like that one music video where The Weeknd got cucked...
no homo though, to be fair it was from his best album.
>>
>>734659611
maybe you're just bad at picking women...or unlucky

how many women have you been with? how many women are there on the planet?

your personal experience may have been bad and it shows there are women like that, however its statistical significance is next to zero
>>
She deserves death. Upvote me if you agree
>>
You fucked up OP, you never okay a mmf with your girlfriend, fiancé, whatever she is. It's relationship suicide. You do that shit with throw away girls. If you were a true cuck you would be excited and happy this shit is happening, you're not, hit the eject button, bail the fuck out, tuck and roll
>>
>>734647926
Wat
>>
>>734660583
Or it could be the common denominator - him.
>>
File: imagess.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagess.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>734659370
this is some badass manipulation..
if I had feelings for this bitch I would be soft enough to fall for this shit.
>>
>>734648149
Absolutely.
>>
>>734660479
She's manipulating her boyfriend, justifying something she wants to do but doesn't allow her bf to do, actually wanting to fuck other guys, manipulating him into watching.

Yeah, just a mistake.
>>
>>734646705

Thank you for a quality post. I didn't tell my gf about the times I cheated tho.

Haven't cheated in awhile actually, kinda over "keeping my options open"
>>
>>734660610
where do i click to upvote, i am new to this subreddit
>>
>>734660696
Pretty much.

Is it really worth it to throw a tirade at her? I'm the one who advised short and sweet. The decision has been made.
>>
>>734648149
You know all those nigger loving white bitches you hear about? Those niggers get cucked all the time but they are just too stupid and savage to care
>>
>>734660792
No, not worth it. I'd cut all contact immediatly and forget about her. I was just stating that it's not a mistake. It's how she is and she did it on purpose.
>>
>op gave her a free pass and she ran with it
>girls are all insecure in one way or another - why she wanted to be in control for ops ffm - she didn't want to risk losing him to another girl
>she got to pick her partners with zero input from op, who then had to witness the whole ordeal
>when it wasn't what see expected the first time she felt cheated and wanted a another go - immature
>she probably acted like everything was perfectly normal between them, never affirming ops feelings
>op just stewed with these negative feelings/resentment towards her

op's at fault her for letting her loose and so is she for being so self-absorbed. i don't believe she was purposely manipulating him. her defense of "you agreed", isn't good enough to absolve her for her actions of ignoring op and indulging herself.

tldr:she doesn't put op's feelings before her own where as op was willing to be cucked to make her happy. she didn't love him the same way he did.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.