[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that there are actually people out there, browsing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: Uncut_fags_every_morning.jpg (72KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
Uncut_fags_every_morning.jpg
72KB, 640x461px
Daily reminder that there are actually people out there, browsing this site and thread, with a prepuce that creates a substance known as dick cheese, that every woman is disgusted at, and for whatever reason, will defend against it's removal despite going against proven health benefits in the research of literally every scientific journal in existence.
>>
>>734635899
kek
you're just trying too hard
>>
>>734635899
>substance known as dick cheese, that every woman is disgusted at

Never eaten out before have we? Never got that far out what?
>>
>realises jews brainwashed him his whole life
>is mad at jews and himself
>is making bait threads at /b/
>>
>>734635899
you might not know this but there are people who wash their dick
>>
I curse my mother every day for allowing the doctors to jew my dick as a baby. Oh and by the way, the boys in Belize that are uncut (yes I got to see lots of them nude) know to wash their dicks off in the sink or shower now and then so getting a build up that bad is just a sign of bad hygiene. There is NO medical purpose for circumcision, prove me wrong.
>>
Mfw most girls say uncut dicks are better in bed

S A G E
>>
>>734635899
I'm not even a very clean person and I've never seen smegma in my life, you can take a shower once a week and you'll be fine
>>
>>734636657
yeah cheese is just dried jizz from either precum or cum that came after you were done with sex
its part of being a guy just like periods are for women. I know, being gender is Gross one way or another
>>
^^
This
>>
>>734636793
It's actually not, and women get smegma too. If I remember correctly, it's actually sweat that causes it to be built up.
>>
>>734635899
>that every woman is d̶i̶s̶g̶u̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶t hopelessly enamored with
>>
>>734636766
>dilusional
>>
>>734636793
IM A NON GENDER ASEXUAL INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE OPPRESSING ME
>>
>>734636980
Its cum, urine, sweat etc. Its just a mix.
>>
>>734636151
>>734636250
>>734636543
Nice deflecting of the subject. Uncut is proven to be unhealthy and socially disgusting.
>>734636657
Bacteria thrives in the moisture created even from daily washing.
>>734636713
>There is NO medical purpose for circumcision, prove me wrong.
You're going against literally every MD's medical opinion. >>734636731
Spot the virgin.
>>734636766
You'll need to shower at least every hour to remove the secretion the foreskin creates that keeps the glans lubricated. Once a week? Fucking virgin loser.
>>
File: let that sink in.jpg (35KB, 341x600px) Image search: [Google]
let that sink in.jpg
35KB, 341x600px
>>734635899
>>734636766
Actually called Smegma

And being uncut I have occasionally gotten this in the past (a very small amount, nothing like OP's pic).

However if you wash your dick every day, and you pull back the foreskin before you piss (or cum) then it wont get there.

Also after you jerk/cum, or piss, make sure you squeeze the urethra up the penis like a tube of toothpaste. It'll get out any other thats left in there that might leak out afterwards.

Sorry but this is a stupid muslim meme (as in, stupid muslims).

>>734637211
regardless of the benefits the loss of sensitivity causes brain damage, proven fact, and its a personal choice to retain the foreskin anyway.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 331x152px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 331x152px
>>734635899
Checked and you're a faggot.
>>
>>734637211
>You'll need to shower at least every hour to remove the secretion the foreskin creates that keeps the glans lubricated
[Citation Needed]
>>
Kek. Uncut fags feeling insecure that women are grossed out by their dicks incoming.
>>
wash your dick with soap and water you subhuman moron
>>
>>734637211
>You're going against literally every MD's medical opinion
prove it
>>
I'm cut so I don't get that shit. Also my dick looks fine every girl I've been with loves it but I'm 8 inches sooo...
>>
only jews have uncut dick. Must suck to not know how good a pussy really tastes lol.
>>
>>734637211
Take this as you will, but I'm a girl and prefer uncut. I personally think it looks better, and it objectively feels better in bed because it keeps his dick lubricated. Blowjobs are more fun too.

Besides, it makes him more sensitive and there's nothing hotter than making a dude moan the fucking house down. Human beings aren't a hivemind, and neither are women. I'm personally surprised you even GOT laid with your insecurity over your own cock. It's just a dick, there's no right or wrong.
>>
my ex gf loved dick cheese, she was a total smeg head
>>
>>734637584
pics or fake
>>
>>734637622
>I'm a girl
You know the rules.
>Pics of GTFO
>>
>>734637614
Faggot doesn't realise that the only reason people were circumcised was because the Jews started it

How old are you??
>>
>>734637660
Kek. Gross
>>
File: bait7.jpg (17KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
bait7.jpg
17KB, 224x225px
>>734635899
sage in all fields nigger
>>
>>734637622
tits or gtfo
>>
itt you learn most americunts have cut / mutilates dicks. LOL fucking jews
>>
>>734635899
there are no health benefits
>>
File: 112.png (452KB, 646x642px) Image search: [Google]
112.png
452KB, 646x642px
>OP's penis.
>>
>>734635899
That's just toilet paper.
>>
I doubt it, i cant see someone letting their dick end up like this unless they were homeless or too mentally ill and retarded even for 4chan
>>
Is this a daily reminder that OP doesn't shower?
>>
It's literally not hard to clean your foreskin. If you are uncut and don't clean your shit, yes you are disgusting, but ain't nothing wrong with a clean uncut dick
>>
Vagina self clean with a secrecretion called smegma
>>
>>734637838
wtf is that bulge
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>734637727
>>734637770
I have a boyfriend, so no. But you can see my girly little hand.
>>
>>734635899
Just wash your dick nigger.
The foreskin is your friendo.
Bitches love my dick, I'm only 6 inches but it's a chubby bastard, and i wash it because it's my little buddy
>>
>>734635899
>infatuated with dick
>>
>>734638036
include timestamp

could be a random pic from online

Oh, and it's still not tits. So gtfo
>>
On top of women, even the IGBTQ community prefers cut dicks, for whatever that's worth. Even fags know what's best, but these delusional uncutfags...
>>
>>734635899
This OP was obviously the butthurt cut fag, if you don't know, this guy was like raging at the fact that he was mutilated and this was his only argument, smegma, wich only occurs in filthy unhyeigenic fucks.

Most likely the same reason he got mutilated, for being a lazy filthy fuck kek.

Hows having your mutilated penis that no woman will touch working out for ya? you butthurt much?

uncut master race here and loving it
>>
>>734638036
Post moar bae.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>734638128
Why're you so insistent? The rule's only there for girls who are attention whoring or begging. But I'm really bored so here's your stupid time stamp.
>>
>>734638234
Are hand fetishes new
>>
>>734638458
Can we get the back of your hand to?
>>
>>734638867
I bite my skin and my nails and it's disgusting.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.