[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heey :) I'm a Persian girl 19 years old. I just wanted to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: DSC282.jpg (42KB, 581x421px) Image search: [Google]
DSC282.jpg
42KB, 581x421px
Heey :) I'm a Persian girl 19 years old. I just wanted to ask you guys what you think of my ass? Be honest!! Tell me what you really think of me, what kind of girl am I?
>>
>>734624479

why do you faggots always say persian instead of iranian?
>>
Suuuuuure buddy
>>
Haram.
>>
>>734624560
>Persian

Armenian*
>>
Guys?? tell me :)
>>
no timestamp
>>
>>734624479

its pretty good. now can you spread it and show us your asshole?
>>
>>734624560
iranian: nationality

persian:ethnicity
>>
>>734624479
99% sure this is fake, but anyways...

that is one beautiful bum
>>
thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com
>>
But guys what o you think of me? what Kind of girl am I u think?
>>
you seem like a whore, get off
>>
>>734625290
Persia doesn't exist anymore, and i doubt iranians share the same heritage at this point anyway. You don't see people calling themselves phoenecian anymore.
>>
>>734626035
Persia existed until 80 years ago. And Iran is the native name of the country. Persians have been calling their land Iran for about 2000 years. Iran means *the land of the Aryans". And yes they share the same heritage as their ancient ancestors. Go read about iranian genetics. Jealousy sucks guys ;)
>>
File: tightshit.jpg (36KB, 498x356px) Image search: [Google]
tightshit.jpg
36KB, 498x356px
>>734624479
>being insecure with a tight little tanned ass like this
As long as it smell like vanilla and strawberries it's fine
>>
Doubt its fake but shes boring as shit and is obsessed with asking "what kind of girl you think she is" and also the fact that she's "persian". Plus no decent camera nudes.
>>
timestamp plox
>>
>>734626501
I'm gonna have to go with this
>>
school teacher lol
>>
>>734626035

Iran was called Persia till Reza Shah sent a letter to all the leaders around the world in the early 1930s to call Persian by the name the native use: Iran.

Persia has always been referred to as Iran by the inhabitants. Even thousands of years ago.

It's like how germans call they country Deutschland, not Germany.

Persia was an greek name
>>
>>734624479
Girl your ass looks like it belongs to a whore, damnnn that's nice
>>
>>734627038
Who agrees with me?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.