[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has self hate for one's own race become more and more

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (58KB, 536x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 536x422px
Why has self hate for one's own race become more and more prominent nowadays?
Let's start a discussion /b/
>>
>>734623148
I'm white and I approve that tweet
>>
>>734623872
Why though? You aren't responsible for something you had no involvement with years ago
>>
>>734623148
Because it's socially trendy. To be honest, it's just white apologists. Never seen any other race doing this.
>>
>>734624267

I don't think you know what 'apologist' means.
>>
>>734624004
I should pay for the sins of my fathers because I would have probably acted the same as them back then.
>>
>>734623148
Because stupid fucks with white guilt like to appear "progressive" without actually being progressive. Blame the liberal dipshits that hijacked the Democratic party. They enabled this degenerate behavior and only true progressives can save the party from the liberal disease.
>>
>>734624336
he does its pretty self explanatory
>>
>>734624336
Well, shit. Learn something new everyday. Thought it meant the complete opposite.
>>
Jews have been doing it long before the internet was even a thing.
>>
>>734624004
This person obviously takes it too far, but the white race is still in power. You built a capitalism on slavery, and expect the same capitalism not to benefit from slavery, white people who inherited tobacco companies know this. If you're not a slave working for 80 cents an hour in China, you're a slave working for 9 dollars an hour, when there are people out there who've never worked, and you will never have as much money as. Capitalism failed the second you could earn enough wealth to buy 17 generations of mansions, or work 3 weeks for a carton of eggs, not even mentioning that 90% of the first people are white and the second people east asian.
>>
As a black guy, I honestly don't understand this shit. I don't see Jews getting their panties in a bunch over being kept as slaves of the Egyptians for eons.

Yeah slavery was wrong but there are winners and losers all throughout history. We all need to get a grip and learn to celebrate our heritage when we succeed and learn from mistakes.
>>
>>734624004
It's the trendy thing to do. This shit'll die out eventually.
>>
>>734624267
I somewhat agree. I don't think it's just "white people" though. Plenty of other races do crap like this. It's attention whoring. What would some expect in reply "oh thank you, on behalf of all black people" no... It's unnecessary social commentary on shit that has zero relevance in today's society.
>>
>>734623148
Because its trendy to be mentally ill now.
>>
>>734623148
Having pride in one's race is fine, but when it becomes an obsession to the point of seeing others as lessers on these superficial merits no matter who they are, pride in one's race becomes a substitute for pride in oneself and one's accomplishments as a human being. At that point, when you have discarded the ability and exercise of human intelligence to see the individual before you on their own equally individual merits, you regress and thus are worthless to the human species.
>>
>>734624924
Having pride in anything but you or your countries accomplishments is dumb
>>
File: 1450374684682.jpg (6KB, 236x170px) Image search: [Google]
1450374684682.jpg
6KB, 236x170px
>>734624850
>Pride in race is trendy and will die out
>>
>>734625072
Lmao thanks trump, it's amazing what you can do to make idiots feel smart, electing one was a good idea after all
>>
>>734624267
>socially trendy

So is white supremacy, but not among colored people for whatever reason
>>
>>734623148

Because people get smarter and get more understanding about facts... rather than stupid people like you who are probably religious. Or at least your parents are.... and your in the grey zone of religion.
>>
>>734625152
>pride is race
>self-depricating white people

You must be confused.
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 700x525px
>>734623148
>>
https://youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496277166170.jpg (3KB, 158x151px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496277166170.jpg
3KB, 158x151px
>>734625560
Your dumb conclusion that having pride in your race is just "trendy" and will "die out" immediately goes into the shitter when you look at any kind of history ever, especially that of the United States
>>
>>734624626

Didn't hear any jew apologing for funding the second world war.
>>
>>734625523
You're a fucking idiot and I have no idea how you've hid it from yourself so well, protip: being atheist won't make you less retarded, you should probably start praying you're at least not too dumb to learn
>>
>>734625670
Hating your race is not having pride in your race.

He's saying that whites hating whites is currently trendy, but that the trend will die out.
>>
>takesgiving
Uh I think he was going for thankstaking but was a little too acoustic.
>>
>>734625783

Damn, why its so full of Christian trump followers here. Your mom and dad know about you browsing 4chan? You rebel. Looking at nudes, you fucking sinner.

Go pray for forgivness to your God ok.
>>
>>734624705
Here's to that. People have concurred and enslaved people since our beginnings. Hell there's still slaves being traded and sold in Africa to Muslim and African slave owners.
>>
>>734624664
>You built a capitalism on slavery
uhhh what

slavery is the opposite of capitalism. It's utilizing free labor rather than paying for labor.
>>
I love being white
>>
>>734623148
because people are indoctrinated from childhood by leftist controlled education systems as well as leftist controlled media.
>>
>>734624447
You are an idiot
>>
>>734623148
Damn... but without America there won't be inventions such as her stupid iphone and American companies like twitter to tweet that retarded post
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.