[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What job would be good for me I study IT and I work. I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: received_461148130899389.jpg (122KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
received_461148130899389.jpg
122KB, 720x1184px
What job would be good for me
I study IT and I work. I'm out of home from 7(am) to 22. And it gives me satisfaction. At weekends I work 13 hours (8-21) and I'm out of home like all the time. And I love it, I would like to job where I could spend most of my time.
I don't have friends, I had some but I choosed to work all the time. I don't have and I don't want gf/bf
I'm not interested in army
What job would be good for me
>>
About photo - pic related, but I don't work in grocery, I was doing shopping for my company because we had party and my boss trusts me
>>
>>734621524
I'm sorry to disappoint you with being cynical but the reality is the majority of people in your position want exactly what you do. that is to work from home, but that isn't necessarily a realistic goal unless you're going to end up being a top earner.
>>
>>734621684
Did you fucking read what he said? He wants a job that takes up all his time and not be at home
>>
>>734621647
40 bottles for how many people?
>>
>>734621524

howabout being a prostitute or transvestite or the little faggot that does anal irrigation therapy?
>>
Become a doctor, you will live at the hospital. Bonus if you become a surgeon, extra for neurosurgeon. Becoming a doctor will also keep you very busy.

Another option is to start your own business and work like 100 hours a week on it.
>>
>>734621684
The point is I enjoy being out of home and doing things. And I'm not about partys and drinking
>>
>>734621524

What country are you from? If from the states, then become a long haul driver, they are on the road for weeks and you only make money when you are running miles. Other than that, maybe become a merchant mariner or work on a cruise ship?
>>
thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com
>>
>>734621871
That was exactly 48 bottles for 110 people. And we had about 50 additional already in fridge
>>
>>734621988
if it is his pic then he is from poland
>>
>>734621988
I'm from Poland. It's in Europe
I was thinking about it, I think one day I'll make truck driving license I will try driving around Europe and deliver things.
>>
>>734622178
But I'm not sure is that for me
>>
>>734621524
Poland intensifies
>>
>>734621524
Zajebista żubrówka
>>
>>734622178
Look up working on ships.
You get to be out of your house on long cruises, see various ports and views and spend most of your time on the sea.
>>
>>734621524
Railroad engineer
>>
>>734622556
Trochę to kosztowało. Ale za hajs firmowy baluj 8)
>>
>>734622567
If Poland is going to open trading line with US the it could be good idea. Probably.
>>
>>734622323

I worked CNC machining at worked 5 x 12 and saturday was 8 for 68 hours in a week.
>>
>>734621524
Sous chef at wendy's
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.