[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, why aren't you working? I know Trump is a favorite

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: summeremploy_Large.jpg (50KB, 406x304px) Image search: [Google]
summeremploy_Large.jpg
50KB, 406x304px
Hey /b/, why aren't you working? I know Trump is a favorite around here because of his economic policies but isn't it hypocritical to complain about economics when all you guys do is jerk off to shouldn't share threads all day? I got a steady fulltime job from the moment i left high school so there honestly is no excuse. Being a NEET on the web won't help anybody
>>
>>734620301
Posting bait ob /b. isn't a job
>>
>>734620301
Yep, my car is nicer than yours, my gf is hotter than yours, I earn more money than you, I do more drugs than you, there is nothing Bernie Sanders could've done to help your poor liberal ass. High five.
>>
NEETs should seriously be put to forced labour or just be killed off.

I've been working every summer since I was 13-18 years old, then the mandatory military service, five months of unemployment because of recession and then got the job where I've been since 2010.
>>
>>734620536
That's the most adventurous life I've ever heard of! Congrats /B/ro!
>>
>>734620516
Not left, just saying its hypocritical to have a voice in politics if you aren't working, people without jobs shouldn't be allowed to vote
>>
>>734620672
Yes, having a job means that I have no other aspects to my life, way to simplify, /B/ro.
>>
>>734620837
Kek. Do you actually walk through life with these thoughts? Like seriously, this is the kinda shit you think about? "People who don't have jobs shouldn't vote." Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn hahahahahaaaaaaaa, keep fighting the good fight my man.
>>
>>734621091
Is... that a life worth looking back on from your deathbed?
>>
>>734620301
>being a wagecuck
>>
File: f02.png (114KB, 680x439px) Image search: [Google]
f02.png
114KB, 680x439px
>>734621166
You realize that wasn't an argument, right?
>>
>>734621252
Is... your current NEET life worth looking back on from your deathbed?
>>
>>734621356
More importantly, have you invested time into forming this opinion?
>>
>>734620301
Because I'm entitled to unemployment benefits.
>>
>>734621332
>being a NEETcuck
>>
Because I made enough money to not need to work ever again.

I only do it for special projects when I feel like it, or I am bored.
>>
>>734621420
Good question, as I'm not in denial. I still go out a fair bit, have a good paying job, have a circle of friends, a gf and a child. Yes I'm an introvert- ppl wear me out, but I'm happy doing what I'm doing as I have no one's expectations to live up to but my own. How's that?
>>
>>734620301
Give me a job, OP.
>>
>>734621596
how old are you?
>>
>>734621166
>People who don't have jobs shouldn't vote

People who don't contribute towards society or pay taxes shouldn't be allowed to do so. Why should society give back if you don't give at all?

Of course unless you're currently unemployed or loss your job, but for those lazy fucks NEETs like 50% who browse this site should not be allowed to have an opinion. Freedom of speech fuck off get your lazy ass to work.
>>
>>734621651
>>
because you need a degree to do anything now, so i'm busy getting one of those.
>>
>>734621629
I'd say yes, my current circumstances are a result of an over indulgent youth, but one I have no regrets about. You?
>>
>>734621668
There's isn't other things you could be enjoying other than worrying about who votes?
>>
>>734621629
>i'm an average person but i go out of my way to lie on the internet about how successful i'm
>>
>>734621700
I'm planing on getting to the same position. Been thinking about buy real estate and renting it out.
>>
>>734620301
Who said we are unemployed?
>>
>>734621773
Like it or not, we're all average ppl, yourself included. Everyone likes to think they're different, they're special, we're all just part of the rat race. Stop kidding yourself.
>>
>>734621773
And LOL, I had to lie to be average???
>>
File: Some Day you may.jpg (21KB, 609x124px) Image search: [Google]
Some Day you may.jpg
21KB, 609x124px
>>734621787
Find a niche, and be better than everyone else.

Then market it correctly.

I closed a couple of large scale captive insurance deals, which netted me around 10mil. payed off everything I own, now I just piddle around flipping houses for something to do.

Don't make anything really, but keeps me active.

>before liar
>>
>>734621968
10 Mil is more than you will ever need in a lifetime. Do you share?
>>
>>734620301
ITT: Everyone is a millionaire
>>
>>734621968
finding the niche is always tricky. Right now I have been focusing on many different things.
>>
>>734622069
no. I earned mine, earn yours. I am not a fucking charity.
>>
> work 60+ hr/week
> have money
> own home
> cars paid for
> too burned out by Friday to do shit
It's a mixed bag.
Happiness is an illusion.
>>
>>734622143
that works, but when you find something you excel at. Focus your attention there.

For me it was statutory accounting. Not generally a get rich area, but I focused on it, and found a way to make it work.
>>
>>734622243
It is when you look for it.
>>
>>734622243
Are you me?

This is my exact life.

Six figure salary. Thought it would make me happy. Honestly, I would take half the money for double the free time at this point.

Once you make a certain amount of money you realize anything over that amount doesn't make you any happier. You would prefer the free time but you are hooked into the job etc...

Oh well, I make a good salary and live super cheap. Probably retire around 45 - 50.
>>
>>734620301

Same. Seriously, literally EVERY place is hiring in my town. It's not a hyperbole at all. It's a college town. But theres always people on every other corner holding a sign asking for money. Why can't their lazy ass walk 30 feet to the nearest mcdonalds or store of their choice, which is undoubtedly hiring, and get a job instead of standing on a corner all day asking for other peoples money? Can anyone explain?
>>
>>734622174
I wasn't asking for a handout, you have more money than you could ever need, do you donate to charity?
>>
>>734622477
Every place is hiring because they're shit tier service jobs with high turnover rates.
>>
>>734622477
Who cares? Live your life, let them live theirs.
>>
>>734622477
You live in Houston too eh?
>>
>>734620301
because it's saturday you dumb nigger.
>>
>>734620301
I cant seem to get a job, ive been applying to atleast 10 places per week, going on interviews etc, noone wants me.
>>
>>734622703
What are you doing wrong? Don't pretend you don't know. Only you can change it.
>>
>>734622703
Tell us a bit about yourself. I'm curious. I'm the guy above with the super cheap life and the six figure salary.

I've never once interviewed for a job I didn't get.

I've literally got every single job I've ever interviewed for.

I'm curious how people manage to not get a job if they land the interview.
>>
>>734622590
nah im 20 and been working at like 4 factories already, just had an interview for a 5th one yesterday
>>
>>734622618

I don't care, but when they walk up to my car asking for money they're not getting shit.
>>
>>734622783
This.

I've bought meals for people begging and brought them back to them before when I thought they legitimately needed it, but I never give them money.
>>
>>734622775
case and point
>>
File: 2578122_orig.jpg (96KB, 439x302px) Image search: [Google]
2578122_orig.jpg
96KB, 439x302px
>>734620516
>Drives BMW 428i
>Wife has big ol double D's
>Lucrative job in IT
>Smoke weed on the daily
>Voted for Trump

You just checked my life.
>>
>>734622773
I've had a lot of interviews where the communication between HR and the manager was so poor the manager admitted to not even glancing at my resume.
>>
>>734622858
case and point is that everybody could work if they wanted to
>>
>>734622773
Same. Sit with posture, be bright, enthusiastic, dress a step above what the job requires, land job. Don't slouch, don't look lazy, unmotivated, or like you don't really want to be there.
>>
>>734622768
im not sure, obviously when I first started im made a llot of mistakes, but ive worked on it over time, Im confident in the interviews, never show up late, I don't do drugs. And allot of the interviews usually end pretty well, some times they even imply they they've already decided to give me the job, but I never get that second call back...
>>
>>734620301
I don't no why. I've been on a lot of interviews and the managers there telling me their are two many applicants of qualifieds for there jobs.
>>
>>734622930
Hahaha Trump is the icing on the cake. Im happy knowing you're not that person.
>>
>>734623011
Look presentable? Keen? Intelligent?
>>
>>734622930
Make six figures.

Drive a 2009 Toyota Yaris I bought new and paid off. Still drive it to this day even with the rust damage on the side some asshole put on it when I left it at the airport.

Have a great wife. Large C's, not overweight, gives great blowjobs anytime I want them. Love my in-laws too for that matter and they love me.

I don't own a shirt or a pair of pants that cost over $30.

My shoes cost me $29.99 at Wal-Mart.

Have enough money in the bank I could not work for six years if I didn't want to and still maintain my quality of life currently.

31 years old.

I don't care about the flash. I make the money because I like knowing it allows me freedom if I really want it.
>>
>>734622941
You are still blaming everyone else.

If you had all of these interviews and you aren't being hired it's not them, it's you.

You are the common factor in the equation, not all of these other individual people not picking you.
>>
>>734623163
I like that you acknowledge that you're not already free, but could be, at least for 6 years anyway.
>>
>>734620301
Because of my crippling social autism
I am afraid of being around people and end up sperging out and getting the pink slip
>>
>>734623295
If I wanted to cut my expenses from my current quality of life I could actually not work at all for up to eight years if I wanted.

I've done the math.

If I wanted to just snag a little $10 an hour low-stress job like I had when I was a teen I could live for around 12 years.

I calculate this on the first of every year, not even joking.

I'm not free yet, but I've got almost a decade of free saved if I need/want to take it.

Just knowing it's an option makes everything in life less stressful for me.
>>
>>734623375
You're either lucky or really unlucky. I have moderate social autism, I can hold a job, but wish I couldn't, I could understand if you wanted to change places too though
>>
>>734623423
Years of hard earned freedom, welcome to America.
>>
>>734623423
Good on you man. You know what it's about. Sounds like you've got a good position there. Only thing you could work towards is retiring as early as possible to really soak it up.
>>
>>734623552
Is freedom not a birthright?
>>
>>734623631
Yup I'm working on it.

I don't plan to still be working in my 50's.

If my current investments continue to give me at least a 7% return by the time in my late 40's I'll buy a cheap beach house somewhere tropical where the dollar goes a long way and live it out there.

I'll probably still take remote contract work just to fill my time and to have additional funds to blow on things I don't need, but working on my laptop from a topical deck is a vacation of its own.
>>
File: 1459403507104.jpg (159KB, 456x502px) Image search: [Google]
1459403507104.jpg
159KB, 456x502px
>>734623693
>>
>>734623552
Everyone has to eat.

In order for people to eat people have to work unless you are a welfare queen piece of shit.

I am free, but nobody is free from having to eat to survive.

Nobody will ever be free from that.

So yes, I have to work in order to survive, because that's how reality works, but I've saved up years of "freedom" from having to do that as well.
>>
Because you need experience to get any sort of decent job.

And in order to get "experience" they want you to have worked in that field for a year or more.

Which is impossible when no one will hire you because you can't magically attain this experience.
>>
File: 5f4.jpg (73KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
5f4.jpg
73KB, 700x460px
>>734620301
>Good ol' anti Trump bait
>>
>>734624265

Wrong. Recently got hired for a job that I have zero qualifications and experience for where all my coworkers are 10 year+ veterans. All it takes is nailing the interviews and making the right impressions.
>>
>>734624323
Are you working in manual labor?
>>
>>734624323
It's either experience or you know someone that works there or your dad knows the boss sort of shit.

you probably sucked someone's dick for that job.
>>
>>734624265
So you want a decent job without having any experience.

You see the flaw in your logic right?

You are just starting out. You have no experience. You are SUPPOSED to take the jobs that aren't decent.

The decent jobs are already taken by people who have more experience than you, because they earned them.

You haven't earned them. You might one day if you stop being a little sissy bitch who wants handouts.

Take the job you can get, that's how you get experience, and that's how you get the "decent job" you think you are owed.

This isn't rocket science.

You take the shitty job to get the experience.

Once you have the experience you get the decent job.

I started out in the industry I'm in now cutting grass.

Now I sit at a desk, crunch numbers, make decisions, and draw down six figures.

You know how I got there?

I was willing to work instead of cry about nobody gifting me a "decent job" when I had no experience.
>>
>>734624406

No. It's a cushy job with a respected company. Mental labor type of stuff.

>>734624454
No. It's about dressing nice and playing to win. If you can get good at influencing people you can get just about anything. Of course that requires a bit of intelligence, so your average b tard might have trouble with that part.
>>
>>734624727
How does it feel knowing there are more influential republicans than you, who've never worked, and still make your yearly salary in a day? Like capitalism succeded and people aren't underpayed?
>>
>>734620301
This isn't R9K faggot
>>
>>734624971
What the fuck are you even talking? Such a stupid post.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.