[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP! My girlfriend just found this on my nut sack after fucking.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: wtf.jpg (460KB, 1597x2130px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
460KB, 1597x2130px
HELP! My girlfriend just found this on my nut sack after fucking. What the fuck is this???
>>
File: 1476834923325.jpg (3KB, 109x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476834923325.jpg
3KB, 109x125px
you got dick cancer lol sorry dude
>>
Tick
>>
>>734615816
that's a tick, have you been fucking the lawn again?
>>
It's a tick.

/thread
>>
It's a tick

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ixodes_ricinus

Enjoy your Lyme disease and tick-borne encephalitis
>>
>>734615816
timestamp?
>>
It's just a deer tick, they latch on to sick blood and fall off. It's good that she pulled it off, but you now have a chance of lymes disease, inb4 troll
>>
>>734615816
Kek.
>>
aids my nigga aids
>>
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/Lyme_disease.webm
>>
File: h9991203.jpg (30KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
h9991203.jpg
30KB, 460x300px
OPs brain on the right soon
>>
its a huge ass tick! get checked
>>
>>734615816
can a tick get pregnant if it accidently suck sperm out of the balls?
>>
>>734616305
lol
>>
>>734616305
Uhh...I'd think that'd be cross species impregnation, which is almost impossible.
>>
>>734616163
i had this as a kid, one hell of a drug couldn't walk for a week after recovery.
>>
>>734615816
A question: does your 'girlfriend' pant a lot and run after things if you throw them?
>>
Triggered as fuck, Ive had ticks in my room for years. I would wake up with one in my bellybutton or on the pillow or on my ankles
>>
>>734616536
I grew up in a small town on the East Coast of Canada, man. I understand this. You literally HAD TO WALK ON THE ROAD TO AVOID THESE FUCKERS. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>734616536
>in my room
Ticks live in nature close to their hosts animals like birds etc. How the fuck do you have them IN your room? Are you sure you didnt just catch them outside an first discovered them later?
>>
Can fat people get tick bites or does the layer of fat protect them?
And if they do bite, do they suck fat instead of blood. Because if so, then that might be a good weight loss tool if you get a lot of t icks.
>>
>>734616770
by that logic a fat person wouldn't bleed when cut with a knife it would just be fat oozing out
>>
>>734616713
He probably did. I'd carry them on me too for a while without realizing it myself. It's shitty.
>>
I mate of mine in the army had one right on his dickhead. It had bit onto him real good too he had to tweezers to get it off.

these fuckers often go for the groin or other damp/dark/warm areas of the body
>>
>>734616836
Depends on how deep you cut. Ticks head are really small and cant reach very far in.
>>
>>734615816
Med student here

You will have a ensephalitis

You have 30 days left op, go see a doctor asap
>>
>>734616713
Pidgeons nest in my roof and the ceiling in my apartment was made of wood planks so they would make their way from there or wherever they found a passage I dunno. Ended up gassing the whole place twice and built paneling above my head so theres no more space for them to crawl through.

>>734616672
I used to sleep with a lighter next to me and had developed a sixth sense for them. I could wake up and spot one on the wall immediatly.
>>
>>734615899
ive had over 20 ticks on me this year alone. definite lymes disease but fuck its CT everyone has it
>>
>>734617091
"Mate"
"Dickhead"
"Real good"
>>
>>734616713
it literally rained ticks at my friends house this year. 2 minutes outside and you'd have at least 10 on you
>>
>>734615816
The bad news is, you do have to check for the telltale bullseye rash that appears at the site of lyme disease.

The good news is, you have an excuse to keep your gf going down on you.

"It's a medical need, baby."
>>
The head is probably still inside.
>>
>>734617153
ensephalitis isnt lethal even when untreated, also it isn't guaranteed.
>>
>>734616370
No its not. Niggers get fat white bitches pregnant all the time. Then they disappear. It happens.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.