[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Morning again /b/, I had this thread going sometime back

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 1

Good Morning again /b/,

I had this thread going sometime back and figured it's a slow morning so why not... Ask a police officer anything! Here to answer random questions not debate your deep seeded depression for my line of work.
>>
Why don't you kill yourself? faggot
>>
Deep seated. Like, the thing is seated deeply within you. Not deep seeded, that's what happens when I fuck your wife.
>>
In which country are you satationed?
>>
>>734613632
Funny you mention that, my job actually makes me talk people like your cherubic self off the ledge. But thank you sir.
>>
should i buy a radar detector.
>>
>>734613439
What's the dumbest thing you've had to arrest somebody/give them a ticket for
>>
>>734613737
Talk to text sir, terribly sorry to break your heart so early.
>>
If things were getting real bad would you support extrajudicial force on drug traffickers and gangs?

I mean coke heroin and meth.
>>
>>734613786
South Eastern United States.
>>
>>734613943
Talk to text ignores punctuation retard. Obviously you were typing, you fucked up and got called out for it.
>>
>>734614031
Oh okay, cool.
Would you discribe yourself as right, ot left wing?
>>
Divorce rates among police officers are exceptionally high, and while you may think it's the hours in true it's a lack of loyalty and fidelity to a spouse. In 2009, female officers had a 99% statistical probability of divorce if married.

How many wives have you had, and how many have you cheated on?
>>
>>734614088
Not OP here but does it really matter?
>>
>>734613439
are you a good cop or a bad cop? do you know of/ assist with any shady shit within the force?
>>
>>734613439
What's the weirdest shit you've ever seen on the job?
>>
Am i being detained?
Am I free to go?
>>
>>734613868
By the time your radar detector or jammer bounces off my radar it's too late, typically that is. There are other speed detecting devices we use that made a radar detector obsolete.
>>
What is your social security number?
>>
>>734613439
How do you cope with administrators "saving money" in ways that inhibit your ability to protect and serve?
>>
>>734614145
bumping for this, OP if you would be so kind
>>
>>734613439
What the fuck is up with the good cop bad cop routine? I've had a few run ins with the law and everytime time there were two cops one would act all alpha male and dickish and the other one would be super cool. Is there a specific reason for it or is one just a dick and the other just happens to be chill?
>>
>>734614141
I typically let people slide unless the state mandates I take you to jail or ticket you. Domestics, DUI, Larceny, all that shit I have to arrest.
>>
>>734613439
i donated 20 bucks to the state highway patrol where i live, because it was cheap n i actually have an appreciation for police- they sent me a "state highway patrol" decal, which i thought would be smart to put smack in the middle of my back windshield- i have yet to be pulled over since getting it, and i KNOW iv been floating by staties multiple times without paying attention-
my question: do you guys actually see shit like those stickers n let it influence if you pull someone over or not? cuz it feels like iv got a fucking force field n its great
>>
>>734614093
Pretty much in the middle, fiscally conservative for the most part socially liberal.
>>
U like loli or u a faggot who doesn't?
>>
>>734613950
Ehhh, more than likely no
>>
>>734614326
not OP but i think the gist is, asshole cop is an asshole, good cop is supposed to be your white knight n the one you start talking to n opening up to, so that he can fuck you right back with that trust after getting a confession
>>
>>734614306
Not going anywhere, OP. I know you've seen something.
>>
>>734614112

Valid question, how many marriages ruined?
>>
>>734613919
Normally drunk people who I give every available option to not get a ticket or to not jail them on a DUI, then they talk themselves and to going to jail. That's pretty much everyday. I've also arrested a guy pooping in/ on people's cars.
>>
>>734613439
what percentage of the time that you "hit the lights" and drive real fast are you just doing it to go somewhere for personal reasons vs law enforcement?
>>
>>734614462
Why do you refuse to answer? Question too dumb for a police officer? Thanks for protecting and serving.
>>
>>734614532
Almost never. We will soft code, lights but no siren for domestics and calls were peoples lives may be in danger and we would like the element of surprise when we show up. Most departments will fire you for just turning your blues on.
>>
>>734613439
What's your opinion on body cams?
>>
I have a few:

Why do police officers always leave their cruisers running? Like they go into a restaurant for lunch and it'll be idling away in the parking lot.

How true is the "9 you're fine, 10 you're mine" saying when it comes to speeding on the freeway? How far over does someone need to go to make the stop worth it?

How much pressure do you get from superiors to avoid "targeting" minorities? I've always suspected that was bullshit, but it's all the rage in the media. Shitty high-crime areas tend to skew more minority and those are the areas that receive more police presence. Is that pretty accurate?
>>
>>734614458
I thought that might be the case. Makes a lot of sense to.
>>
>>734614145
Weirdest, I've seen a guy who has/ had sex with a dead animal, cat if you must know. Extensive psych issues and neighbors called us after he was believed to be masturbating in his front yard, again. No, he was fucking a cat. He did wind up killing himself about 3 months after that.
I still think the one that makes me laugh the most is the guy going around pooping on and in cars.
>>
>>734614707
Not OP but about the speeding question, a buddy of mine got pulled over and ticketed for doing 59 on a 55mph. Just 4 fucking over. Odd thing is I always stay at 5 over whatever the speed limit and I've drove past cop cars with no problem.
>>
>>734614326
Okay so this is an old school trick to try to get the person in question for forfit information because he thinks he can trust one cop more than the other. Not many people do this anymore although the persona of the good cop v bad cop still exists. Personally I just shoot everyone straight, people seem to prefer it.
>>
>>734614704
They should be worn everywhere that there are police.
>>
>>734613439
making moonshine is legal , selling is not ? is that correct
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XlQupnALIk
>>
>>734614923
>shoot everyone straight
>especially black people
>people prefer it
>>
>>734614923
Stupid fucking cop shooting people straight....

Go kill yourself faggot
>>
>>734614794
Holy fuck ahahaha. Thanks.
>>
>>734614707
This is really entirely dependent on what your state deems as reckless driving. Most police officers will give you the benefit of the doubt up till 10 miles an hour but that is when you jump from just a simple ticket which we would write as a warning to your mid tier tickets (before reckless), I personally hate writing traffic tickets. I view it is always a time but that's just me.
>>
>>734615041
Just the people that shoot first buttercup.
>>
>>734614527
Ok why was he shitting in people's cars? XD
>>
>>734614491

I'm surprised this is being ignored, either this number is bad or you're still into the badge bunnies and your wife knows but doesn't have the self-respect to call you out
>>
>>734615014
Yes, to my understanding. We are a coastal department so we really don't have much moonshine making. Really the only people that are targeted anymore or the distributors and we simply do not have any in our area. I can't even tell you the last time I've seen it down this way.
>>
>>734615238
it is custom in my country to make your own ... i miss that and now i have my own orchid here ... will like to make some real drink
>>
>>734614527
Was the guy Indian?
>>
know a girl (let's call her lauren palomo) she has a necklace - her dad gave - and uses it to get out of trouble with the law.
her did is a high ranking officer here in the friendswood/league city police.

do officers give these 'necklaces' or another other item so if their kin gets in trouble with the law, they're allowed a free pass?

also she does crack (cabo's, 2days, home, etc)
side note * how often do officers find illegal activities in their own homes but don't do anything?
>>
>>734613439
Do you plan to be a Police officer long term, or do you have other career goals?
>>
>>734614031
Oh shit. Fellow copfag reporting in. Florida, you?
>>
>>734615216
Not married, I'd say our department is about the average. No one I know has been divorced, but there are plenty in the department. Not the best guy to answer this question.
>>
>>734615408
SC
>>
>>734613439
Do you have to meet quotas that are based on race, ethnicity, or social class?
>>
>>734613439
You ever fucked someone with your nightstick?
>>
>>734615395
That sounds like some "good old boy" shit. I give you a courtesy but I don't if it's DUI or something serious.
>>
Are you bald, is your voice annoying, and do you have a gut and pudgy little fingers yet?
>>
Ever arrested a fellow 4chan user?
>>
>>734615530
Hahahhahahahahahahhaha, it's a long story but yes, although no I do not have a nightstick for work.
>>
>>734614031
Jesus fuck, how tempted are to go ape shit in nigger communities and drop some sarin gas on those waste of life?
>>
>>734615570
If it's a slow morning, share this awesome story?
>>
>>734614382
Not the OP, but another copfag.

I'll still pull people over for doing dumb shit even if they have it. 9/10 times people get warnings if they're honest about it.

If I feel that the person I pulled over learned a lesson and will be less likely to repeat the violation, then they typically just get a talking to.
>>
>>734615564
Well I played college hockey, still play hockey 3 times a week... I don't think.
>>
Police handcuffs, just for work or for the bedroom too? Whats your opinion OP?
>>
>>734615087
No problem, shit face.
>>
>>734613439
If there was some kind of altercation between two individuals, and one of them accidentally killed the other in self defense, who would be at fault? Granted the one killed initially assaulted the other. If they were put on trial for manslaughter (or whatever the charge would be), would they most likely win?
>>
>>734615216
Women should not be working outside the home.
>>
I'm Canadian and drive to Florida every year. I would also drive 8-10 over if I'm not already driving with the flow of traffic which is sometimes 15 over.

By the sounds of it, I'd be fucked if I was caught
>>
>>734615724
>watch Con Air
>>
>>734615408
If you're in collier county you are a piece of shit and need to die a shitty death.
>>
>>734615444
How far from Sumter?
>>
>>734615479
Answer bitch.
>>
>>734615860
The fuck does a movie have to do with a real life situation. Ive seen it btw. It was trash
>>
>>734615971
>Im'ohn show you gahd does exist.
>>
>>734615971
Greatest movie of all time.
>>
>>734614707
1. We have lots of equipment that drains the battery pretty quick, like the laptop, printer, radar, dash cam, radio, battery charger, switch boxes, etc.

It takes way too long to turn all that stuff off and back on if we're only stopping someplace for a few minutes.

Our chargers have remotes that work while the car's running, so we can leave with the key and it'll stay locked. If someone tries to break the window and drive off, it'll shut off cause the key isn't in there anymore.

2. My state (florida), as well as certain federal jurisdictions, have a mandatory "warning" for speeds up to 5 mph over the limit.

You can still be cited for things like careless driving and "speed too fast for conditions" if the cop is pissed enough though. I typically pull people over at 8 or 9 over, just to talk to them. Lots of times you'll find drugs or dui's.

For just regular speeders though, I'll write at 12 and up on a highway (45mph + higher), 10 and up in 30mph areas, and 8 and up in 15 mph areas like school zones.

It really depends on each individual driver.

3. I've worked for 2 agencies and neither has said anything about "targeting" or lack of it.
>>
>>734616072
Kekd. At least it has lizard king steve buscemi in it.
>>
>>734615444
Noice. And checked. I used to live in John's island.
>>
>>734613439
'deep seeded depression' cop confirmed
>>
Ever had chicks show some titties to get out of tickets?
>>
>>734615874
Lol nope. Bay.
>>
Have you ever ass raped a homeless man with your staff ?
>>
>>734616278
They've tried. I've seen some glorious tits in my day.

But trust me. You see way more dicks in an official capacity than you do tits.
>>
Do you target red cars or such over say an alk white one?
>>
>>734616350
Homeless people smell like shit. So you honestly think I want that stank all over a collapsible piece of metal that I carry on my belt all day?
>>
>>734616096
Makes sense! Appreciate the feedback.
>>
>>734616388
Tried? They need to offer a blowjob at least?
>>
>>734613439
How lucky was my friend to get off a with a warning going 63 in a 45
>>
>>734616413
No, just black drivers
>>
>>734615420

Thank you for the reply!
>>
>>734615536
is there a lot of that 'good old boy' shit?
i mean are there large or small groups within the police dept like that?

are you in one? or do you stay away from them?
>>
>>734616464
Nah. I've had college girls straight up ask me if they'd get a warning if they show me their tits. I said maybe, didn't see tits, and they got a ticket.

Most titties I've seen are when I'm patrolling the beach on an atv. Chicks dig em
>>
>>734613439
How many niggers have you taken out ?
>>
>>734616469
Pretty lucky. That's usually a ticket for me. Though I did let this girl off the other day for skiing 67/45. She had a restricted license meaning she couldn't drive after 11pm. It was 10:33 and she was trying to get to her hotel that was 52 miles away before 11 hit.
>>
>>734614031
Huh, I'm in the southeast corner of OK. Police are bunch of corrupt asshole here. They were corrupt pricks in Hoops Valley, CA, where I grew up. What's your feeling on corruptness in today's law enforcement? Are you a corrupt son of a bitch, anon?
>>
Do you cops actually have the k9s trained to give false detections? Or lie and say the k9 detected somthing just to search the car?
>>
>>734615724
Respond to my post please OP you nig nog
>>
>>734613439
Do you notice 20 year olds obviously on hard drugs (coke meth heroin painkillers etc) and just decide to ignore it As long as their not causing problems and arent being threats to anyone?
>>
>>734616734
He a cop not a fucking lawyer.
>>
>>734614858
You think getting pulled for 5 mph over the limit is bad. Try living in New Zealand. They can and will pull you for doing 4 kph (2.4 miles) over the limit, and will drop that to 2 kph (1.2 miles) over on holidays.
>>
>>734616734
Con air. Go watch.
>>
>>734613439
Do you consider being stoned (weed) while driving to be DUI?
>>
>>734616721
Nope. Shits illegal as fuck and will get an agencies cert pulled. 99% of the time, we don't even need the dog. I get all my clues from the driver's actions and mannerisms.
>>
>>734613439
First of all: thank you for your service!
What i am wondering is, since i am sometimes in 'Murica for business stuff, if speeding tickets is a federal or a state thing, since i collected in some states 2 tickets for speeding already (seriously, your speedlimit is really low).
Second i like to ask is, how profitible it is to stand on a road in the middle of the night 20 miles from the city in the forest when it is felt like that there are only 10 vehicles would come along in one hour (that is where i was busted once).
Stay safe, officer!
>>
>>734616802
I don't fuck with people who aren't being the law. In florida, interestingly enough, it's not actually illegal to do drugs, only to manufacture, posses, transport, sell, etc.
>>
>>734617037
Describe the "actions and mannerisms" that bkip your radar.
>>
>>734616865
Damn. In Canada you get away with 18 over easy. Sometimes even 30 over depending on traffic flow. It's only a $95 fine for 20 over so what's the point.
>>
>>734613439
Am I free to go?
>>
>>734613439
Ok, like 3 years ago I lived on campus at a job corps, and since they didn't pay much at all, I started selling cigarettes on the side. Naturally, no IDs were taken or asked for or any of that shit;

How illegal was all this? Like, on a scale from "2 weeks in jail" to "Life in Alcatraz"?
>>
In your opinion, what is the actual average response time?
>>
>>734617037
Well, the super obvious ones are excessive sweating, the 1000 yard stare, unwillingness to make eye contact, shaking, white knuckle gripping the steering wheel, not talking like someone would in a normal conversation.

>inb4 people get nervous when they're pulled over.

I work a lot of traffic enforcement. A fuck ton, actually. You can tell the difference between someone being nervous that they might get a ticket, and someone whose nervous that I'm about to find the kilo of meth under the windbreaker in the back seat.

The car provides clues too. Lots of times it'll smell like drugs or alcohol, they'll have shit in plain view like drugs, paraphernalia, etc.

Certain businesses around where I live are known for employing drug dealers, since some of the business owners deal drugs as well. They use it as a front. So work uniforms can give clues too.
>>
>>734617259
Ask eric garner.
>>
>>734617398
>>734617113
Quoted wrong post
>>
>>734613439
How much do you (cops) really care about people high on weed in public (not driving etc)?

How often do you/your colleagues abuse your powers when pissed off?
It happens, we are all humans. Just curious for the frequency
>>
>>734617398
1000 yard stare?
>>
>>734613439
What side arm do you carry?
How many full auto weapons in your department?
Do you off the clock do anything illegal?
>>
Whats the shadiest most criminal worst thing you or a colleague have arrested a woman for? Man?
>>
>>734617613
Oh and have you encountered any of the sovereign citizen nut jobs?
>>
>>734617095
1. It depends on where you're stopped. If it's federal property, you'll get a form 1805, which is a "US district court violation notice"

If it's anywhere else really, you'll get a uniform traffic citation. Either way, when the tickets are processed, the DMV that issued your license will be notified, and the points will be assessed against your license.

2. It was probably a wildlife officer or game warden. They usually don't write traffic tickets, but if something happens right in front of them, they're generally going to go after it.

It's not very profitable either way, because federal ticket fines go to the federal government similar to taxes, and then dispersed from there. The agencies don't see any of it. Same thing for uniform traffic citations, except out typically goes to the county, state, etc.
>>
In my state 6 state troopers were found guilty of fucking a 12 year old girl. How many of your co workers are doing illegal shit that you know of? What types of illegal shit do they do?

Obviously you look the other way because "muh back up".
>>
what are your thoughts on niggers
>>
If i witnessed a person in the act of severly injuring another person and pulled out a gun and shot the attacker dead... Did i do good? Am i going to prison?
>>
>>734613439
Why do police kill so many unarmed civilians?
>>
>>734617581
Yeah. When people are stressed, they tend to shut out things around them, and usually end up just staring at something far away.

Ever daydream?

Similar to that. You're not actually staring at anything, but your eyes are looking off into the distance while you think about something else.

I got in trouble for that in middle school actually. I was staring at an empty desk while thinking about random shit, and when I finally snapped back to reality, I noticed that my teacher, who was wearing a skirt, was sitting on the desk with her legs on the seat, giving me a great view of her panties. Apparently I was staring for like 5 min before I noticed. She thought I was a pervert after that.
>>
Do you have eyes like hawk in the sky?
>>
Did you have to take a lie detector test test during the hiring process? Describe. Whats it like? How to pass?
>>
>>734618169
Not OP, but this one's easy.
Because they're Nig Nogs
>>
Whats your "go to" fast food? Or lunch?
>>
>>734613439
how many niggers have you shot?
>>
>>734617613
Not OP, but I carry either a glock 17 or beretta m9, depending on where I'm working. I work full time as a federal cop, and part time as a reserve officer for a city.

Federal I carry the m9 and a colt m4, local I carry a glock 17 and a remington 870 express tactical.

The federal department has lots of full auto weaponry, typically in the form of m240 and m249, but all the m4's have 3 round burst.

The local department has two g36's and one mp5 for the swat team.
>>
>>734613439
do you do any drugs?
>>
Do officers compete with eachother in terms of soo many tickets or worst crimes arrested?
>>
>>734617833
Two, one of which was dressed in all black, carrying a camera tripod with a rifle scope on it, and talking about schools and how easy it would be to shoot one up. Just thought he was crazy at first, cause he definitely had a mental issue, but then he started saying that we had no jurisdiction over him cause we were federal police and posse comitatus. He didn't really know what he was talking about, which is fairly common amongst sovereign citizens.
>>
>>734613950
wtf is wrong with coke and heroin?

alcohol and nicotine are worse
>>
Why do cops wear the "dress" type shoes and not sneakers or somthing better suited for chaseing on foot? Are they even comfortable?
>>
>>734613439
How come you guys don't turn in bad cops? You guys work closely together, so you all must know who is a good cop and who is a bad one.
So why don't you guys work to get rid of the bad, racist, and abusive cops?
You would be doing your whole profession a massive favor.

So why don't you?
>>
>>734618635
More to gain by joining in than to lose by snitching
>>
>>734617486
Not much. Don't like the smell of it, but that's about it.

I wouldn't really call it an abuse of power, since it was legal, but I did pull someone over for speeding, and was going to give him a warning, but changed my mind once I saw the "Hillary 2016" and "black lives matter" stickers on his piece of shit.

>>734617613
Almost forgot. I pirate movies and shit all the time. It's a fake crime, and everyone should be allowed to do it.

I also speed, but no more than I'd pull people over for. I'm not a hypocrite.
>>
>>734617924
Do cops feel superior to game wardens?
>>
>>734617924
thank you for your answer!
>>
>>734618187
She wanted the d.
>>
>>734618729
I'd be that guy who is forced into either IA or early retirement.
I was chad in H.S. and picked on the bullies whenever they picked on smaller kids. There was one guy who could whip my ass - and he did. But everyone else either loved me or hated me.
And that one kid - he ended up in prison after H.S..

It's the one thing that pisses me off more than anything - abuse of power. When I see it - I just want to destroy the abuser by any means necessary.
>>
>>734617971
The only thing I look the other way for is little shit like speeding and shit. I'll still pull them over and call them out on it though.

Other than that, they don't really do anything illegal. One guy beat his wife, got charged, then got fired. One guy fucked a 15 year old who looked like a 20 year old, and had an ID that said she was 18. He got investigated, fired, and jailed. He was only getting fired originally, but then the investigators discovered that after he found out she was 15, he still kept the naked pics of her on his phone.
>>
>>734618772
>changed my mind since I disagree with his politics
Yeah, that was abuse of power.
>>
>>734618925
Funny, that was my grade in that class.
>>
>>734618635
Their his backup if hes in a sticky situation. Start snitching, noone comes.
>>
>>734618387
Whataburger. I work nights, and it's really the only thing non sit down restaurant that's open aside from gas stations. And they give us 50% off.
>>
>>734619005
>after he found out she was 15, he still kept the naked pics of her on his phone.
lol
sex and alcohol - the two things that cause stupidity in otherwise intelligent peeps.
>>
>>734618514
Yup. All the time.
>>
i just got 4 tickets worth $270 in total

>Doing 59 in a 40 zone (which i'm not complaining, cop got me, I was stupid) -$145
>Using my highbeams -$50
>Not reducing my highbeams during a period of time -$50
>Having colored headlights, which is bullshit because I have 6000k (white) headlights - $25
>also this was my first infraction

can I fight the headlight related tickets in court?
>>
>>734618612
It depends on department policy. I can wear dress shoes, certain types of sneakers, or boots.

I could probably get away with jackboots too if I wanted.

I just wear waterproof boots with a zipper on the side.
>>
How do I get someone busted for dealing pounds of weed in a legal up to an oz state?
>>
>>734618585
Alcohol and nicotine will definitely fuck you up, but that doesn't mean you should do lines or shoot up.
>>
>>734619243
Not OP, you can fight anything in court. But without proof of anything, it's your word against his and you will lose every time.

My ex got a ticket for "driving too slow" in a business district - no minimum speed limit. The cop showed up at our door later that night asking for the ticket back. She was gracious, but that could have been rather embarrassing for him in a court room
Of course, he pulled her over and gave her a ticket out of frustration because he was stuck behind her car. Another blatant abuse of power.
>>
>>734618772
>I wouldn't really call it an abuse of power, since it was legal
That's the jest. Your personal opinion as an individual resulted in a monetary setback for that person.

Whether something is legal or not at the current time has fuck all to do with it as soon as you decide to set things to your own hand using a broken system.
>>
>>734613439
Why are you such a limp dick dirtbag who contributes nothing to society? Have you EVER stopped a dangerous criminal? Have you busted human trafficking? I thought not, I hope a nigger blows your head wide open.
>>
>>734614347
I've legit gotten tickets for not having proper insurance and shit, but at the same time was doing nothing wrong and trying to get to work - the cop was "nice" and all but I had on my uniform and was abiding by all the laws being cool, just got unlucky he ran my plates - had just switched the car to my name a day before..I got like 1500 worth of tickets....I get it, u need insurance i still broke the law, but do u people have no compassion.... That cop fd me over hardcore when he could have looked the other way. He believed me, I wasn't lying but still forced collecting revenue for the state on someone who had broke no traffic laws caused no harm and was only trying to get about 5 miles to work..... I think u cops forget who u are supposed to serve. I was only trying to get to work and had no alternative. Legal, illegal, whatevs it came down to money not harm. Fuck u assholes. I'd have walked if I could have that day. My ride didn't show and I needed the job to pay for the insurance on my new car. All I was trying to do was go to work, in town, no express ways no bullshit, he even dropped me off at work.... Good cop.... He could have let it go even just that once....but no 1500 in tickets and now my licence is suspended cuz I couldn't pay. Fuck u cops. I have never been in trouble w the law. I was respectful, and I didn't do anything to require 1500 dollars in fines. If I couldnt cover insurance enuff to risk my licence why do I deserve to be in perpetual devt to the state. Ugh...hate u guys. I wish u would all go on strike.
>>
>>734618804
Not really. We're all law enforcement at heart. I don't know a lot about certain types of fish, bag limits, the different hunting seasons, trapping regulations, etc.

Most of them don't know a lot about traffic laws, minimum and maximum bumper heights, the length at which you need to put an orange flag on a protruding object off the rear of your vehicle, etc.

That's my specialty, and they have theirs.
>>
>>734619438
so its not worth the risk and time to fight it? thats what you're saying?
>>
>>734619555
Karma bitch. Dont forget what you did.
>>
>>734619438
>another blatant abuse of power

There's actually a law called "impeding the flow of traffic."

Basically, if you're traveling less than the speed limit in a one lane, no passing zone, and you hold up traffic because you feel like driving slow, you could, and should, get a ticket. Since it was a business district, I'm assuming there were plenty of parking lots and driveways for her to pull off into to get out of the roadway.
>>
>>734619554
OP doesn't want to admit he's a fucking waste of taxes. What a fucking pussy.
>>
>>734619315
Call the cops on him with proof. Or if you know he's transporting but don't have proof, tell the cops when he leaves and what he's driving. It's so easy to get probable cause to pull a vehicle over. Then they can run a drug dog on the car and find it.
>>
>>734620007
And your a slave. Stfu.
>>
>>734618585
Other than being addictive, nicotine by itself is barely even harmful, it's all the other shit in cigarettes(and other forms of tobacco) that'll fuck you up.
>>
I have a seemingly crazy neighbour who is on drugs. He is not violent (actually quite a friendly person when he's sober, albeit really confused), but definitely a sore thorn in the dumb.

A while ago he went as far as walking around naked in the appartment, carried 2 crates of beer (drank half of them), walking naked outside, ringing everybody's door.

What can be done to get this person gone (in any shape or form)?
>>
>>734620068
And you're an illiterate white knight faggot. Go suck some cop dick, you failed abortion.
>>
How many cops work in your department/post?
How many "gung ho" types do you know in your department?

>be me, truck driver. Early Sunday morning, just start out
>Enter construction zone, not paying much attention
>Early Sunday morning - no workers around
>Top a hill doing 55mph, see the cop on the other side
>He's got my number. I don't even pretend.
>I pull over at the end of the construction zone and wait for him.
>He gets out - I got his number instantly.
>mirrored glasses, hat brim down over his eyes.
>razor creases on both shirt and pants
>shoes shined like mirrors, walks a double time military march
>he's the epitome of the "gung ho" type.
>I decide to mess with him.
>I hand him my papers - apologizing profusely.
>he takes my papers to his car. Come back with a ticket
>I had tossed some salt in my eyes.
>Now my eyes are all red, tears running free
>looks like I'm bawling my eyes out
>I'm blubbering at him, act all ashamed and apologetic.
>grown man - truck driver - bawlin his eyes out.
>The look on the cops face -- precious
>he looks like he'd rather be facing down an armed PCP addict
>anywhere but here - anyone but me.
>he hands me the ticket and runs - sprints to his car.
>after a couple minutes of lulz, I put it in gear and go.

WWYD if that was you, kind officer?
>>
>>734619555
You're lucky. Not having insurance is a misdemeanor. You could've gone to jail instead of work, lost your job for not showing up, and then be unemployed too!

But please, continue to blame ME for how YOU got caught breaking the law.
>>
>>734620232
Noone cares.
>>
>>734615349
yes
>>
>>734620116
Get proof of his erratic behavior and drug use, give it to his landlord. Most lease agreements have a clause about drug use. He can get evicted.
>>
>>734615874
Somebody's a butthurt nigger. CCSO is incredibly understaffed to the point they let you stupid fucks get away with a lot more than you should be able to.
>>
>>734619243
Using your highbeams wtf? Did you not turn them off when another car was driving towards you?

Not op, but I go to a lot of concerts and they get done late at night. If I see a cop from a distance sitting in the middle/U turn of the highway I always turn them off.
>>
>>734619691
Still not OP, but there's no risk to you at all. It's just the time and lost opportunity costs.
You MIGHT get the one ticket tossed - the "colored" headlight - due to it being a simple commercially available headlight. But other than that... you got proof you didn't shine your brights on the cop? Otherwise, it's your word against his. And judges never take your word over a cop - never.
>>
>>734620343
Probably not given you a ticket at all. I don't like to fuck with people's careers. I've seen other truck drivers get fired over one speeding ticket.
>>
>>734619933
She was looking for an address.
>>
>>734613439

Another cop here. Better have insurance and a valid driver's license, or your shit is getting towed. Wrecker drivers gotta eat, too.
>>
>>734620633
Not a valid reason. If there's traffic behind her she should pull over, let it pass, then continue searching. Or ask directions. Or Google it. Or get a fucking map. Or find one address, so simple math, and figure out an approximation of where the business should be, then drive at a normal speed to the correct address.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>734620802
Oh shit, where at?
>>
>>734613439
Do u really care if I torrent porn , movies , and music?
>>
>>734620558
thats the thing, it was 11:44pm on a Thursday so there was no one else on the street except me and I had to use them since the street lamps weren't working and I know for a fact that homeless people jaywalk in that street, the cop showed up out nowhere after I passed 3 traffic lights

>>734620571
yeah, i'm 100% sure I didn't hit him with the highbeams, he was nowhere to be seen
>>
A cop is just a person who found a way to legally fuck over people cooler than them, not once have they ever helped me. Fuck you kys faggot
>>
Do y'all sit around and laugh about all the ways you abuse the power given to you?
>>
>>734613439
Whats it like being a poor grown up hall monitor?
>>
best way to help a nigger kill you?
>>
>>734613439
I hope someone murders you.
>>
>>734620941
She was never that smart.

>>734621072
Got vidya? Got witnesses? Otherwise, it's just your word against his - you lose.
Sucks, but that's the way it is.
I paid a seatbelt ticket for exactly the same reason. I had my seatbelt on the whole time, but since it was his word against mine - there was no way in hell I was going to win.

Only surefire way to protect yourself from abusive cops is to have video cameras 365 around your car and one trained on you, feeding video to youtube the whole time you're driving.
A cop who will lie in court will also steal video tapes and hard drives. So your evidence has to be "in the cloud" by the time a cop realizes he's being recorded.

Sounds extreme - but that the only way you can be certain to catch a bad cop. Without physical evidence or obvious error, a judge will never take your word over a cop.
>>
>>734613439

What should someone do when you are sitting in your car at night, and a female police officer yells at you to roll down your windows. You are sitting in your car and you have taken your keys out and you have electric windows, ie, you can't roll the windows down without putting the keys in the ignition and they warn you not to put the keys in the ignition?
>>
>>734620941
Another instance - I was driving my car in heavy traffic. I was stuck in the left lane and had my right hand turn signal on. But nobody was letting me over.
A cop car was directly behind me. So I set my cruise control to the exactly the speed limit. Everyone kept passing us, neither he nor I could get over.
After a couple of minutes, I could see his frustration all over his face when he reached down and hit his disco lights. He pulls me over simply because he was frustrated with going the speed limit when, literally, the two of us were the only ones following the law.

He inspects my vehicle and gives me a ticket because he saw "a puff of smoke" come out my tailpipe.
Isn't that what tailpipes are for?
My car obviously grandfathered any emissions laws. He didn't care.

Another blatant abuse of power. He just wanted to "get even" for being frustrated by a law abiding citizen.
>>
Question for da copper...
How much heroine do you guys guard, push, or deliver a day?
>>
>>734613439
Are you more likely to be pulled over for minor traffic mishaps if there are prior crimes on the record of whoever's name a vehicle is registered under or are cops even able to see that info when they run a vehicles plates?
>>
>>734622065

Not OP, but are you Kathy Griffin?
>>
Should I becoming a cop? I've thought about doing it for a long time. Or should I just keep going with IT work
>>
Could one be a cop if you're afraid of heights?
>>
>>734613439
Hypothetically speaking, as a Hispanic, how do I ever get out of a speeding ticket with just a warning? Not possible for brown people?
>>
>>734618408

Military? I recognize those weapons.
>>
>>734622667
That I agree is bullshit.
>>
>>734621059
See
>>734618772
>>
>>734622977
You can do both. My department has an IT spot that was filled by a full time officer. I did comp repair for a while, but it's nowhere near as fun.
>>
>>734623422
Civil service for an AFB
>>
>>734613439
literally beta males behind guns is all that you guys are
/thread
>>
>>734623036
Maybe. I'm not a huge fan of heights in general, but you get used to them. Fighting drunks on the balconies of 15th floor condos ain't fun though, especially when they're made of this shitty plastic material and move back and forth with the wind.
>>
>>734623893
Then why aren't you one? Do you make THAT much selling your wife's cuck porn vids?
>>
>>734613439
"deep seated," not "seeded," you dumb nigger.
>>
>>734613439
>deep seeded
>depression for my line of work.
Enough said
>please kill 2 or more niggers for me today
>>
How many instances do you catch coworkers going completely out of line and injuring people who didn't deserve it? Do you lie for them?
>>
>>734614088
Not OP, but you can actually use punctuation in Talk to Text, you just say period or comma or whatever when you want there to be one.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.