[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any "special moves" in bed? Is there

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1332857327388.jpg (2MB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
1332857327388.jpg
2MB, 2336x3504px
Do you guys have any "special moves" in bed? Is there something you do, that you think works really well for the girl?

Sex thread go!
>>
File: legsonshoulders.gif (46KB, 614x404px) Image search: [Google]
legsonshoulders.gif
46KB, 614x404px
I like this positon, but I like to lean into her a lot, so I can actually kiss her. She has to be flexible and you cant do it for too long, but this is one of my favorite positions
>>
>>734613250
reverse suplex
>>
The rusty hook
>>
Dutch oven
>>
i like to give her a nice angry raccoon
>>
>>734615101
i prefer giving her the dutch noodle
>>
File: 154874646.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
154874646.gif
2MB, 500x281px
They love this.
>>
dirty sanchez
>>
a good ol' alabama hotpocket
>>
rusty trombone
>>
a cleveland steamer and a hot carl, maybe a gool ol' cosby sweater
>>
File: rallystage.gif (2MB, 322x246px) Image search: [Google]
rallystage.gif
2MB, 322x246px
I do this
>>
Grand Angus
>>
Destructo-Dick is my signature "move." I invented it in college on a rainy summer's day.
>>
A slimy uppercut (preferably with pants still on) or a Mississippi brown tongue.
>>
Well, I start whispering "Watch out, watch out" and then, out of nowhere...
RKO in mid air
>>
brown necktie
>>
>>734613250
The Creamsicle

This one involves a little bit of a do it yourself home improvement project. Rent or buy a 2-inch hole-saw drill bit and an electric drill. Standing on a stool or similar piece of furniture, mark an X on the front of your freezer door where your rock hard cock lines up. Drill a hole where the X is and then cover it with a strip of duct tape to keep the cold air in when you're not jizzing in your freezer. Stand on the stool and jack your shaft and balls using any pro technique you prefer, but just before you jizm, jam your tool through the hole and spooge a wad into the freezer. Wait twenty minutes and then remove, at which point you should have a neat unicorn's horn of a frozen jizz icicle protruding from your flesh worm's dickhole.
>>
i like a hot jenner
>>
the flying camel
>>
File: Jakee.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jakee.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>734613250

100% GUARANTEED ORGASM FOR HER.

After all the foreplay bullshit, while you are already dick inside her and fucking her hard, get her to stand up, lean against a wall and fuck her from behind. While doing this rub the clit, first slowly and gradually (but not too much) go faster.

10 min max and she is coming with your dick inside of her.
>>
>>734615289
yep
>>
>>734613250
yeah, I call it, "bitch, lay there and shut the fuck up, until I'm done"
>>
I like to give her the ol flaming Rodriguez, inverted Swedish Style
>>
>>734616025
> virgin confirmed

if after forplay, you can't get someone to cum in about a minute by rubbing her clit, you haven't found it
>>
Bondage.
>>
Anal, missionary
>>
Be good at oral
>>
>>734613250
I put my penis in her vagina. She always seems to like it.
>>
>>734613250
Going to bed. I don't want to deal with your shit.
>>
>>734613250
I'll tell you mine if you tell me who that is

It's fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>734613250
Pronebone
Reach-around going nuts in the girls clit
Lift yourself up just a bit while you're inside and you're golden
Make sure you stick it in after you've made them cum at least once only using mouth/hands
>>
I don't seem to need one, I dunno if the girls I've been with just orgasmed easily or if my normal sized dick is just crooked right but they never took more than 5-ish minutes to have their first orgasm.
>>
>>734615391
Holy crap I'm trying that
>>
Angle upwards during missionary, OP.

g-spot is super easy to find. You don't need to be a sex pro. A couple inches inside on the part of the vajay facing her belly. A sex pillow helps with this but isn't necessary. Alternatively, when doing doggo style, both of you lean forwards so you're barely off the bed, arms supporting yourself like the front leaning rest, and aim your thrusts almost straight downwards to hit the same spot.

Being good at sex is legitimately easy.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.