[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice b, My next door neighbor fucked me - he's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (76KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
76KB, 400x534px
I need some advice b,
My next door neighbor fucked me - he's married and has kids. But now he's ignoring me but i really want him to fuck me again, how can i get him to fuck me?
>>
You a dude?
>>
Kill yourself fgt
>>
>>734530107
Just fucking go over and ask you depraved motherfucker
>>
>>734530176
Yes
>>
>>734530107
just tell him you want to fuck again, if not as least suck him off again. if he says no then try to fuck the wife
>>
>>734530361
OK, cool. Homosex is great.

In any case, perhaps you can text him a bit to test the waters, or it everything super awkward ever since?
>>
>>734530107
>can't even into blackmail

How retarded is your faggot ass?
>>
>>734530457
Well, i can try to get his number from my mom's phone.
It's not awkward but he just seems to be ignoring me ever since.
When we did fuck i think his wife was away so he must have been desperate.
I'm just wondering if he will be up for it the next time his wife goes out of town.
>>
>>734530559
Not retarded at all.
Firstly, blackmail is illegal.
Secondly, i'm not even gay so if anything gets out then i'm fucked.
>>
>>734530668
I dunno sounds kinda gay to me.
>>
>>734531287
Well obv, but i'm not looking for a ltr with a man, i love women and want to have children.
I just enjoy gay sex while i'm young so i have no regrets when i'm old.
>>
>>734530107

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT
>>
>>734531403
Why are you so aggressive?
I'm experiencing and enjoying everything in life.
Does it make you feel bad that your probably some 200lb 32 year old fat fuck that takes up two seats on the bus or train and has to use hiking shoes because your fat fuck feet won't fit in normal dress shoes
>>
How old are u
>>
>>734532242
>>
>>734530107
He will come for some more of your ass. Just be patient, act normal around him and his family like nothing happened and it will happen again. Also show me your ass!
>>
>>734532454
I won't post pics on here but tell me ur kik and ill send pics later
>>
File: 1488370920188.png (53KB, 332x352px) Image search: [Google]
1488370920188.png
53KB, 332x352px
Leave him alone is what you do, you selfish douchebag.

You really are gay if you care so much to get his attention.

Just be glad you had a secret little thrill and move on.

The second he came in your ass he regretted cheating on his wife, and probably couldnt believe he fuck the little neighbor next door, so he called the shit off.

Hes probably scared shitless that you are running around telling people like you very clearly are you dick head.

Do the right thing and dont fuck up his marriage like some little jealous faggot.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FAGGOTS ON TINDER AND SHIT THERE ARE WAITING TO FUCK OTHER GUYS?
>>
OP - here's your advice, YOU ARE FUCKING GAY. ACCEPT IT!
>>
>>734532624
It's not the first time he cheated.
It was a hot fuck and i want moar.
>>
Covfefe
>>
>>734532714
Being gay is when you are only attracted to men, i like women more.
>>
You fucked another man and you want more. You are gay. /b/ has spoken
>>
>>734532798
tell that to the guy with his cock in your arse
>>
>>734532751
He probably got his nut why you caught feelings.

Now he has to distance himself from you because you are clingy as fuck.
>>
You are in denial. Be gay. Be proud. Live the rainbow.
>>
>>734530107
I've been in his position before. He is gonna find you super annoying. But just wait until he is really horny again, that's when you start sending nudes, and then you invite him over.
>>
>>734533183
I don't really speak to him that much for him to find me annoying.
I'm good friends with their son so that's one of the main reasons i go to their house
>>
In the meantime buy yourself a huge black dildo and fuck your own ass
>>
Dr. Four Chan here from Wang Province in China. You are gay
>>
>>734533287
Pay NO attention to him, show that you are confident and sexy. Smile alot, wear nice clothes, bend over when he is around.

Instant win.
>>
>>734530668
>not even gay

Let me stop you right there.
Fuck off.
>>
>>734530107
How did he fuck you? Tell the story
>>
>>734530361
Nigga you GAY!
>>
>>734530668
not gay? motherfucker if you are a dude and you are fucking another dude then youre gay.
>>
>>734530107

go ask his wife if he can come out and ream your asshole out again
>>
>>734530107
Nice Bait M8 8/8
This was posted on /HM 3 months ago with proof.
Where's your proof OP?
>>
>>734531375
>I just enjoy gay sex while i'm young so i have no regrets when i'm old.

i'm old and have never looked back and regretted i didn't get my asshole reamed

face it, you're a faggot
>>
>>734534525
well said
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.