[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A wise man once said (well sang actually) If you wanna be happy

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1492360800160.jpg (27KB, 510x498px) Image search: [Google]
1492360800160.jpg
27KB, 510x498px
A wise man once said (well sang actually)

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life then marry an ugly girl.

What does /b/ think of this? Are they wise words?
>>
Yes if you're ugly as well. I
>>
>>734519285
I?
>>
Charlie Robison said it best: https://youtu.be/ZOte5b-Uk8M
>>
>>734519217
No, go gay and don't marry at all. Keep your independence, your money, and your dignity. And still get laid.
>>
Ugly girls try harder to please, so I guess it does make some sense.
>>
Heck even ugly girls will cheat on you the day they get the Chance
>>
>>734519659
On who though? If you don't have money you gotta have looks. If you got neither then cheating would be quite difficult.
>>
>>734519217
no, i've seen the ugly fat chick that bags my groceries get hit on by older guys. even ugly girls encounter weirdos who act like everywhere women exist is a place to possibly get laid.
>>
>>734519820
How difficult it is to spread your legs eh motherfucker?
>>
>>734519925
Everywhere women exist IS a possibility to get laid- unless you're a fag.
>>
>>734520917
yea, but saying to the girl bagging your groceries "nice hair, girl" when youre a 55 year old redneck is more what I'm talking about.
>>
File: JVVolleyball2.jpg (117KB, 650x520px) Image search: [Google]
JVVolleyball2.jpg
117KB, 650x520px
>>734519217
The perfect solution is a pretty woman with low self-esteem, and keep it that way, become conservative and take her to church every Sunday.
>>
All women are fucking mental, ugly or not. The myth about them putting in more effort than other grills is ok, I guess, but you're still gonna wake up with them in the morning
>>
>>734519217
Maybe, but that doesn't mean that I'd do it.
>>
>>734519217
sounds like one day I'll make some girl very happy then
>>
>>734521236

I'm not saying he wasn't hitting on her, but it's not uncommon for people who aren't autists to compliment strangers from time to time.
>>
File: gits2in2.jpg (19KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
gits2in2.jpg
19KB, 590x333px
>>734519217
Just give up on women's commitment. yeah back in the day you could get a fatty or a butterface and it would be all fine and dandy, but these days every chick and their cat have Tinder meaning they are deluded into thinking there will always be better options out there. They don't realise most of the people they can hook up with will never settle for them, and then when they have been pumped and dumped 10+ times their attachment mechanisms are completely fucked. Millennials are going to be lonely and partner hopping for the rest of the coming decades, settling for small animals over kids. It's truly fucked up and even though I despise it, I have now become a part of the problem myself. I hook up with girls who would, in theory, make for a great partner. But the reality is that no one actually cares about settling anymore. And even if you do, you'll end up divorced and combining your own family life with the fucked up world of stepdads and all that bullshit. Either way you're fucked. So I just continue to fuck girls and dump then when they fall in love. Because I know it would last a couple years tops. Because we want it all and end up having nothing in the end.
>>
>>734521352
>take her to church every Sunday.
even if I'm an atheist? that sucks.
>>
File: 1496280082726.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1496280082726.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>734521690
jesus christ what is this snowflake bullshit?
>>
Yeah, they're wise words. I don't really suggest telling a girl that if you're gonna marry them, but looks die out and people get old.
>>
>>734521654
the girl was creeped out. i was paraphrasing, it was a little more than a compliment. it happens every now and then, even to ugly girls and guys.

typically autists are the ones who dont realize their compliment isnt really being perceived as a compliment.
>>
File: 1496169714437.jpg (112KB, 960x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1496169714437.jpg
112KB, 960x1410px
>>734521806
If you have other ideas about this issue I'd love to hear them. Have a pussy for your trouble.
>>
>>734521912
>instead of fucking and dumping.... keep fucking
does that work out for ya big boi?
>>
>>734521991
Now that's just silly.
>>
>>734522059
>implying there's any other solution to your frail emotions
>>
>>734519217
Cause most men are ugly themselves, probably have low self esteem, and if they have a 10/10 grill she'll just leave eventually knowing well she could do better.
Ugly grills are in the same boat, they will stay and keep you happy because they will think that you are the best they will get or they won't find someone ever again.
>>
>>734522092
It's either her or me who is going to do the dumping. You do realise girls are programmed to fuck high status guys while having a beta provider to raise said offspring? I don't want to be the beta cuck who picks up the pieces. On top of that, I'd rather be the one fucking someone else's wife, than the chump whose wife is getting fucked. Women have cheated on their bfs with me too many times for me to actually believe in their commitment. Not to mention said beta faggots crying on the phone afterwards. Or how those girls talk about their supposed "lover". Give a woman your commitment and she'll stop respecting you. Women don't want some fag who sheepishly follows them around, who willingly puts his balls in her purse. They want a guy who other women want. For women pussy = power, but for men our commitment is the only bargaining chip we have.
>>
>>734522118
prolly this. on top of that if your fatty gf suddenly starts working out you better watch your back, because that means she'll soon enough find out her market value is on the rise.
>>
>>734521690
Wow man thats deep
>>
>>734521690
Cuck
>>
>>734519217
Any mix of ugly / shy / submissive / sheltered will do.

None of this sassy / strong / independent bullshit peddled by the Hollywood.
>>
>>734521912
I'm not saying this is for everyone, but...

In my experience, a reasonable solution has been to date 4-5 years above my age level. I'm 27, so I date women 31-32. Predominantly asian women who are more traditional and looking to settle down.

Been with my GF (Korean) for 3+ years now, and it's worked pretty well. Women are women and you can never get away from some of their crazyness, but you can minimize it.

I think once I realized that the saying of "women maturing faster than men" was bullshit, dating became a lot easier. Women 4-5 years older than me are almost always on the same level of life/maturity that I'm at. Anyone my age or younger still acts and thinks like a child.
>>
>>734523409
So you settle for women who gave their best years to fuckboyys, and now that their looks are fading after hitting the wall you're there to pick up the pieces. Well, all the more power to you. You seem content, I guess that's all that really matters.
>>
>>734521690
Women and men alike tend to be sleazy sluts in their teenage/young adult days. Love usually doesnt really happen, its almost always about thrills excitement and entertainment. As people get older, so grows the need to bind a deep connection with one partner. (Settling down). Now most males in the US are either douchebags who think they deserve everything and have an inifinite large ego, the other males are pussyworshippers who, when the time comes, cNt control their woman. A lot of women in the US are self entitled bitches who think they deserve everything. Did leads to overal bad mechanics between the 2 genders.

Tldr: move to holland, the women are solid,stable and in need of strong men.
>>
>>734523740
Those are some big assumptions.

>Asian women
>Looking old in their 30's kek

GF still looks the same as she did at 18. People constantly mistake her for being younger than me.

Secondly,

>Asian women
>giving their best years to fuckboyys

She's Korean, not Philipino. No offense, mexicans of the asian race. She had a couple long term boyfriends and then me. She was so vanilla sexually when we met I almost dumped her. Glad I didn't because she trained nicely after a couple years.

Ya know, most asian women I've dated / met are hard to get. They need you to have an amazing job making lots of money, be fit and in shape to match them, not have a history of being a manwhore, and have traditional values and a path in life toward a real future. Have high standards for yourself because she will expect it from you since she does it herself.

But if you were a real man you'd be doing that anyways. And we're not talking about the western american asians here.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.