[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is my current post surgery healing process /b/ It has officially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Progress_Update.jpg (963KB, 4922x995px) Image search: [Google]
Progress_Update.jpg
963KB, 4922x995px
Here is my current post surgery healing process /b/
It has officially been 1 month since I had the surgery. Two more weeks and I'm allowed to have sex again
>>
k
>>
Do you honestly want a kid to have to suffer that too? Have you considered adoption
>>
>>734512067
/b/ funded funded the surgery, part of my promise was a daily thread
>>
>>734512090
This was a botched abortion. If I ever have a kids I would not circumcise
>>
>implying you have sex
>>
>>734512090
>Do you honestly want a kid to have to suffer that too?

Skin bridges are caused by infant circumcision you fucking retard, they have nothing to do with genetics.
>>
>>734512042
Jesus did you go to a Halal butcher instead of a hospital? Did they gnaw it off?

fuck man. i feel for you.
>>
>>734512042
The benefits of circumcision:

>>
Just had a son, didnt circumcise him... No regrets. He will live life with a full dick like god intended.. And will forever have full sensitivity and pleasure. Why would i deny my son that?
>>
you guys realize you're all fags for even talking about this.
>>
>>734512644
You mad cutfag?
>>
>>734512644
You're the gay one. Genital mutilation is wrong and awareness needs to be spread so that no anon has to go through that again.
>>
>>734512644
>>734512763
>>734512849
For that I completely agree. Some people are lucky and don't have major issues with their mutilation, mine was severely botched and it left me deformed for most of my life, it also caused pain with every errection and almost no feeling during sex.
It took over 20 years and a gofundme to fix me. No one should go through that
>>
Damn op what was wrong with ur dong
>>
Ngr
>>
Dongal
>>
>>734512042
holy shit i'm sorry for the botched surgery.
>>
>>734513070
Botched circumcision when I was born
>>
>>734512042
>allowed to have sex again
Good one cuck. Who you gonna have sex with, a Krispy Kreme original? Should have left it as is, not like you're using it.
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (1MB, 1350x485px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
1MB, 1350x485px
Yeaaaah, totally not mutilation.
>>
>>734513192
Not to sound like a dick or a douchebag, but I've probably slept with more women than you have. And there isn't a Krispie Kream for 100 miles from me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.