[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Took about 25ug of LSD, waited over an hour, didn't feel

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: psych.jpg (45KB, 495x481px) Image search: [Google]
psych.jpg
45KB, 495x481px
Took about 25ug of LSD, waited over an hour, didn't feel any come up. So I took about another 25ug. The last time I microdosed was 2 days ago and I was just checking to see if this new LSD was good. Is it possible to build a tolerance to the point where 50ug isnt noticeable?
>>
>>734505547
yes
>>
>>734505581
Not sure if I should take more or just wait to see if I peak after the second 25ug. I don't want to make it so I am defunct today, IE no sleep from tripping :P
>>
>>734505547
I worked up a tolerance where 250ug couldnt affect me once, you need more
>>
>>734505980
haha well ive melted myself before, so im cautious when it comes to LSD.

I got repayed in LSD once, supposedly "tripple dipped" and I threw the 9 tabs that were given as payment in my mouth. Was not a good trip, really thought I was never going to be normal again.
>>
>>734505547
>pic
Who says space is the final frontier? I'll explore a place no one can experience, my conscience
>>
>>734506143
if you can define what makes you conscious, that would be much cooler than just exploring it.
>>
>>734506088
Im weird, I only enjoy pupil busting trips lol, I Litterally feel like a pioneer doing it, dumb I know. Anyone ever trip MG seeds? No one I knows done more than 500, so in my pioneer way Im eating 2000 in a day or two for /b/ , I dont feel like theres enough recreational research on it
>>
pretty sure the LSD is good, very clean. getting light visuals, there was no anxiety on the upswing which was nice.
>>
>>734506430
the problem with doing too much of any psychedelic is that eventually reality seems to fall apart.

When I took what was probably 3000ug of LSD, I literally felt like I was falling through the universe atom by atom.

Result, anytime I smoked pot and drank, I would get the same feeling and puke.
>>
>>734506571
Has it passed yet?
>>
>>734506571
Ive had a similar trip, but came out of it feeling less anxiety, and my depression faded. Regardless of positive or negative views on LSD, arent all the profoundly different results people have amazing? Ive seen athiests find god lmao
>>
>>734506902
Hell Thats what i want, but because i have derealization, im afraid psychedelics will make my condition immensely worse
>>
>>734506988
Hahaha anyone ever play psychonauts ps2? "Psitanium makes psychics stronger and the mentally unstabe more...Unstable." The whole game is a reference to psychadelics
>>
>>734507209
But it has shown to radically fix stability. But fuck me if im too scared to take the chance lol
>>
>>734506988
If you are in a good mindset, doubtful. Make sure you try like 1/4th of a tab the first time see how it affects you.

OP here, on another note did another 25ug. Hopefully I can still sleep later! :D
>>
I genuinely love psychedelics. They can make or break you. Users range from normals to austistic, but sometimes it drives geniuses insane. I love it. And every feel and experience it throws my way
>>
File: IMG_0715.gif (620KB, 450x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.gif
620KB, 450x288px
>>734505547
50 ug should be barely noticeable with zero tolerance anyways
>>
>>734507490
What he said
>>
Question:
How soon does LSD stop coming up as positive on a test? Never done it before but assume it's probably not long
>>
>>734507490
not true, ive had 25ug hit me hard. if you are volumetric dosing vs, eating tabs, you will notice a more consistent result

50ug for a microdoser should make them trip if their regimen is solid and they are using only 10ug like suggested every 4 days.
>>
>>734507636
youll never test positive for it, requires a spinal tap.
>>
>>734507636
The only real way to test for it is a spinal tap. So any normal type drug tests shouldn't show anything
>>
>>734507649
Microdosing will get you a tiny bit high but you can't call anything less than 200-300 ug a "trip"
>>
>>734507810
microdosing has no real affect at all actually. I mean, I wouldnt be coding on my dose days but chores and shit are enjoyable.

And definitely 110ug is a normal tab single dipped. Most people consider that a trip. Not sure the purity of the LSD you are doing or if you're doing it that frequently to build a tolerance but that's just wasteful.
>>
>>734505547

I have gone for about two weeks of microdosing 30ug every day, almost felt the same.

But I think LSD tolerance builds up immediately, and it takes about 2 weeks to get back to baseline.
>>
Wait at least 5-7 days between doses
>>
>>734508355
at least 4 days between doses, every day is not how you microdose
>>
First time i took lsd, dosage was 120ug i believe, i also popped 3 caps of MDMA and it all hit me at once.

I went on a vivid journey through my mind and only remember fragments of the night, 'teleporting' if you will throughout the night, thought i actually was dying at one point and the ambulance was on the way started to panic etc... was 3 hours away from home too.
Prior to this i knew that couldn't die from LSD however i also had MDMA in my system so it sent me into a panic,

A year down the track it only took 8 months of psychology to get my functioning again, i still get triggered sometimes due to it.

Keeping in mind it was only after the 8th or 9th time after i stopped using lsd that i realised i think i fucked up my brain, i was 18.
>>
>>734509186
not sure man. I used MDMA and LSD heavily in my 20s. No issues to speak of now, but MDMA fucked up my serotonin for a few years
>>
>>734509392
Didn't necessarily have a good state of mind at the time... and i still don't, regardless It was way too intense for me and i experienced ego death on my first trip. - I really want to try DMT, but I'm afraid of how i'd respond to that.
>>
>hey guys i take drugs im so cool guys
>>
>>734505547
Its hard to dose LSD anyways. I doubt that 100ug blotters really contain 100ug. There are some tests that showed some extrem low doses on blotters that are selled as 100ug.
Anyway everybody is reacting very differently. Some friends are fine with 1 blotters others (me included) arent noticing a lot on 1 and we had different kinds of acid, but always took from the same sheets. Some went crazy on 2 blotters and others have no mind effects at all and just see funny hallucinations.
Not sure about tolerance. Mostly wait 2 weeks between trips, but even after 1 week i still had the same effects as usual. Never tried it again next day. Wouldnt notice 25ug anyways.
>>
>>734505547
When you microdose you are supposed to not feel anything
when you want to fell anything and have a light trip just take 50-75 ug
Microdosing is done with about 10 ug
>>
>>734505547
Everyone knows. Day 1. 1 hir. Day 2 you must take 2 hits. Day 3. 4 hits. Dsy 4 8 hits

47. Acid used to love it. Too old to get it any longer. But. Anyone who does acid on the reg knows this is how to dose. Otherwise you wont get high
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.