[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Do anti-Trump morons still exist? Can someone explain their psychology

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 41

File: 45845884.jpg (121KB, 490x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45845884.jpg
121KB, 490x350px
Do anti-Trump morons still exist? Can someone explain their psychology to me?
>>
>>734435869
*pro-Trump morons
>>
>>734435869
Sure. Trump is a narcissistic egotistical retard, who is a horrible president. Where's your confusion, anon?
>>
>>734435869
He's shit. Full stop.
>>
>>734435869
here i am boy i just go along with it it doesnt affect me in any way i just watch amerifags destroy themselves lul
>>
>>734435869
How can anti trump be a moron? He's a god damned Russian shill.
>>
>Trumptards BTFO
>>
>>734435869
But anon, he made a typo on twitter
>>
>>734436173
>i
>i
>i
>lul
No wonder your country doesn't run the planet.
>>
Yeah. His mantra is 'America First.' Why would a non-american want him to succeed? Fuck your third world country.
>>
>>734436275
If you're incapable of proofreading, there's no way you should be running a country.
>>
>>734436308
>Libtards BTFO
>>
>>734436335
It's not a proofreading problem.
Someone probably took it out of his hands and accidentally sent it.
He's a child that all the adults have to take care of.
>>
>>734436335
it's fucking twitter, he should be able to write whatever he wants on there. It's not an official statement.

The fact that people want every single word from a politician's mouth to be filtered through 100 publicists and handlers is exactly the problem with politics today. We never hear what they truly feel. We only hear what they think will get them a boost in ratings.
>>
>>734435869
bait threads are boring.
>>
>>734436441
Do you not see what you have turned into? A vessel of propaganda?
>>
>>734436335
Nigga it was a single setntince tweet. Chill your EuroFag tits.
>>
>>734436498
>conservatard damage control
The problem with politics today is poor, uneducated southerners and mid-westerners being allowed to vote.
>>
>>734436498
>We only hear what they think will get them a boost in ratings.
You don't think that's what Trump does no matter what? He's a businessman and entertainer, that's all he does, say what he thinks people want to hear.

Why do you think he was writing another goddamn tweet bitching about "negative news coverage"
>>
>>734436575
Then it shouldn't have been so hard to read through once before the toddler pressed submit, Cletus.
>>
>>734435869
i wonder if we can sue the US in the future for damage caused by climate change

they should pay for the percentage of it that corresponds to their percentage of the world's co2 emmissions
>>
>>734436627
Poor people need to wiped out by some sort of targeted plague.
>>
>>734436635
that is his true feelings though, he wants people to like him. If he went the traditional politician route all we'd get is a bunch of shit paul ryan et al wrote to be as inoffensive as possible and to push their own agendas.
>>
File: 84458458458458.jpg (59KB, 500x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
84458458458458.jpg
59KB, 500x377px
You guys will die if you don't support Trump's wall. The whole world is laughing at liberals and also crying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRkFEMUDwwU
>>
>>734436119
>who is a horrible president.
What has made him a horrible President?
>>
>>734435869
Its called healthy OP
>>
shut your filthy covfefe
>>
>>734436812
He's the goddamn president. Bitching about how the media treats him is childish and sad when he has real shit to take care of.
>>
>>734436946
>Defending your honor is what babbies do.
Do you even listen to yourself?
>>
>>734436875
All the terrible shit he's done.
He lies about dumb shit and embarrasses us abroad.
>>
>>734436946
you don't think obama or any other president made similar comments in private? All politicians are the same. Thin-skinned babies. The only difference now is that trump doesn't want to be censored by the dried up old party leaders who just want to use them as a mouthpiece.

I'd rather have an immature leader who says what he thinks than an immature leader who only says what his handlers tell him to say.
>>
>>734437052
Example?
>>
>>734437032
How is it defending your honor to lie?
>>
>>734437084
Example?
>>
>>734437076
Of what?
>>
>>734437118
Of.. the things he did?
>>
File: 1478553374118.jpg (28KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478553374118.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
>>734435869
Daily Reminder:
>Predicitve Programming: Is a subtle form of psychological conditioning, propaganda, agenda pushing
>Subversion: The undermining of the power and authority of an established system or institution.
Considering /b/ has no ID's, this is the perfect place for these techniques to be used. ShareBlue faggots WILL come here to fake conversations and play the fence but have left leaning tendencies in an attempt to get you, the lurker, to think many people share this belief or viewpoint when in reailty it may or may not be true at all.
Relevant video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4


Daily Reminder:
>Predicitve Programming: Is a subtle form of psychological conditioning, propaganda, agenda pushing
>Subversion: The undermining of the power and authority of an established system or institution.
Considering /b/ has no ID's, this is the perfect place for these techniques to be used. ShareBlue faggots WILL come here to fake conversations and play the fence but have left leaning tendencies in an attempt to get you, the lurker, to think many people share this belief or viewpoint when in reailty it may or may not be true at all.
Relevant video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>734437106
"The media lies about me, I never did (a thing that he eventually admits that he did)"

He's still lying about crowd size at his inauguration, he tried to tell the media that he had the biggest electoral win ever.
He says they had no idea about Flynn, which wasn't true.
>>
don't care what his politics are, he looks like a faggot and that's enough for me to not like him
>>
>>734437210
That's not an example. Give me real evidence please.
>>
ONLY dumb people voted for him.
>>
>>734437210
neither of these things actually matter though.

Colluding with a foreign government is not a crime.
>>
>>734437210
>He's still lying about crowd size at his inauguration
You've taken this out of context, he was referring to online watchers as well, which makes him right.

>he tried to tell the media that he had the biggest electoral win ever.
This is subjective, considering how far down the socialist/communist hole our country has gone, he is probably right about this too.
>>
>>734437161
Budget proposal, the AHCA, repealing environmental protections, he's barely filled the government with people and the people he has hired have been corrupt.

>>734437279
You wanted evidence of his lying. Those were times he lied.
>>
america needs antitrust laws for their political parties

spread out those opinions a bit, separate them into groups, give everyone some room to grow, increase voter choice and interpartial cooperation for fucks sake
>>
>>734437420
allegedly corrupt
>>
>>734437448
i don't think you know what the word antitrust actually means
>>
>>734437396
If they don't matter why lie about them? He's a pathological liar.

>>734437405
He's still not right.
How is "number of electoral votes" subjective?
He did not have the most ever.
>>
>>734436875
Being the president makes him the highest representative of our country and he has the vocabulary speaking capacity of a 5th grader, and tweets like a 13 year old girl.

His foreign policy is a skills are a complete disaster and has caused distrust among our closest allies.

His cabinet members who were to be "the best" are complete shit. Betsy Devos, like how can anyone defend that cunt being put in that position? Jeff Sessions the angry senile drug goblin. Mike Flynn, we've all seen how that played out. Pizza face Bannon, though I know most /b/ tards probably love that fat fuck. Pruit as head of the EPA, I mean it's just a total joke.

The list just goes on and on with every passing day,
>>
He repealed internet privacy rules too.
>>
>>734437166
>>734436864

stop
>>
>>734437526
being dishonest is not a crime. You think any politician is honest? They aren't. Obama wasn't, Hillary wasn't, no politician in history was honest. It's their job to lie.
>>
>>734437420
>Those were times he lied.
How dd he lie? I just posted >>734437405
about the first two of your terrible points.

Flynn was given his security clearance by the Obama administration, they last 5 years. It's you're opinion that he lied about all of this, not fact.
>>
>>734437461
There are lobbyists and contributors who paid for their jobs. That's corruption.
>>
File: jewtrump.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewtrump.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
>>734435869

covfefe
>>
>>734437628
and nobody involved with Hillary's campaign fit this description?
>>
>>734437405

“I made a speech. I looked out, the field was — it looked like a million, million and a half people.”

>out of context
>>
>>734437526
>How is "number of electoral votes" subjective?
He didn't say electoral voting win, he was just using it as a blanket statement because the electoral college elects the President and it was the biggest upset in American history thus far.
>>
>>734436099
He's garbage and a mooslim shill.
>>
>>734437610
>Flynn was given his security clearance by the Obama administration, they last 5 years. It's you're opinion that he lied about all of this, not fact.
Obama warned him, Flynn warned him, Yates warned him, he kept him on anyway.
That's a fact, not an opinion.
>>734437604
It's what you choose to lie about.
He lies about things that hurt his feelings. It's not good policy, and no one can trust a goddamn word that he or his surrogates say.
>>
he is the weakest president America has ever had

gutless, incredibly unintelligent, and getting cucked daily by the people around him

he's a loser
>>
>>734437696
>I looked out
> it looked like
Doesn't mean he said 1million plus people attended.
>>
>>734437499
dems and reps run total monopolies on their respective spectrum, it is sickening to watch

your laws are from the dark ages and dictate your crooked political system

fix that first
>>
>>734435869
Donald Trump, moments ago:
>Does anyone really think that Hillary Clinton would be tougher on Russia than, Donald Trump?

YES YOU FUCKING IDIOT THAT WAS THE ARGUMENT FOR YOUR CANDIDACY THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME
>Hillary will cause WWIII
>Hillary's a warhawk
>I love Russia and they're my friends we won't go to war

>I'm tough on Russia
YOU WERE CAMPAIGNING FUCKING FUCK FUCKING ORANGE NIGGER
>>
>>734435869
>Do anti-Trump morons still exist?

literally the whole world except a few million reps in the us hate him...
>>
>>734437604
>every politician lies so its ok
>>
>>734437798

thats literally exactly what he said lol
>>
File: 58458458.jpg (237KB, 1050x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58458458.jpg
237KB, 1050x550px
>>734437279
>>734437210
Oh wait I only read the first sentence. No his crowd size was much bigger then they claimed. They took a picture when the gate just opened and posted it on CNN while also posting the real picture later on on CNN which is ridiculous.
>>
Anonymous are anti-Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGwkKBDdeok
>>
>>734437878
There's plenty of white trash in Britain who probably like him. Brexit happened, after all.
>>
>>734437728
>That's a fact, not an opinion.
It's your opinion what Flynn did was illegal. Trump was well within his rights to bring Flynn into his administration, after all, the Obama administration cleared him and gave the clearance anyway.
>>
>>734437694
Is she president?
>>
>>734437878
you forgot the russians, turkey and other autocratic countries

they love the guy
>>
>>734436275
i still cant figure out what it was even meant to say.
>>
>>734437420
>>734437941
Here.
Also that's not really evidence though.
>>
>>734435869
The whole fucking world dude.
>>
>>734437927
>thats literally exactly what he said lol
Exactly, If he said it LOOKED like that many people, that doesn't mean he said, THERE WAS THAT MANY PEOPLE. How is that hard for you to understand?
>>
>>734437978
The Obama admin also FIRED HIM and then WARNED TRUMP NOT TO HIRE HIM

What Flynn did might not have been illegal but the point is that he was susceptible to influence from foreign agents, the Trump admin KNEW THIS, and did nothing.
>>
>>734437918
the majority says it is. It's the system we have. Americans are too lazy and complacent to do anything about it, meanwhile we are ruled by two parties, neither of which has our best interests in mind. The only hope our country has is an authoritarian takeover of the government and a purging of everyone who has ever taken money from lobbyists, and put a true patriot in charge with absolute power.
>>
File: IMG_6480.png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6480.png
91KB, 800x600px
Btfo /pol/tard
>>
>>734437941
All those people and none of them did what was best for the country... Cowards.
>>
>>734437975
Why is racism against white people so normalized?
>>
>>734438112
No you couldn't provide evidence for your claims. You just like to name call as if that makes you smart. It doesn't. It makes you childish.
>>
>>734438155
I'm white too. I'm just not uneducated trash. So it's not racism.
>>
>>734438223
>everyone who talks to me was the person I was arguing with
Welcome to my website. Lurk moar. You're not ready to be posting yet.
>>
>>734438103
>a true uncorruptable patriot

are you sure he or she exists?
and what if he's a loony?
>>
>>734438076
Why did he send Sean Spicer to tell the world lies about the crowd size then?
>>
File: 1475616098189.png (378KB, 488x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475616098189.png
378KB, 488x488px
>>734438083
>What Flynn did
What did Flynn do again? Nothing illegal right? You realize any POLITICIAN is susceptible to foreign influence right anon? Need I remind you of the Clinton Foundation?
>>
>>734438239
No you see it's still racism. Everyone who does not agree with you is "white trash" just stop it anon.
>>
>>734438299
or she's
>>
>>734438297
So you don't think the 80% of the illegal immigrants raping women wasn't a problem?
>>
>>734438305
>any POLITICIAN is susceptible to foreign influence

why that?
>>
>>734438304
Sean Spicer literally said what I just told you, moron. He said that if you look at the TV + Attendees + online viewers, it broke the records. Liberal MSM will have you believe he was just talking about attendance, hence your position.
>>
>>734438361
>80% of the illegal immigrants raping women

come again?
is that poop sticking to that number?
>>
>>734438319
It's classism, you retarded nigger. Words have meanings. You don't just get to call things whatever just because you're uneducated white trash with a chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>734438299
institute a system where they get executed if they do something that harms the nation. Give them power but make them continuously earn the right to rule by an objective ruling class.
>>
>>734437602
>The truth is SCAWY! I wanna pacifier. Make the mean racist bigot go away.
>>
>>734438361
[citation needed]
>>
>>734438305
Really? You're going to bring up the Clinton Foundation?

Trump has a hotel in DC that's become a hit with foreign diplomats. Trump has private clubs that you buy access to.

The Clinton Foundation is basically the fucking Girl Scouts compared to Trump's influence from foreign governments.

Also stop trying to deflect by bringing up Clinton. She's fucking irrelevant.

The point about Flynn is that he LIED to the administration. And when it became clear he was susceptible to influence, Trump did nothing for weeks. He was still in classified meetings.

Protocol is that anyone even possibly facing ethics problems has their security status revoked until review. That didn't happen.
>>
>>734436575
Wow trumps on 4chan. Cool
>>
>>734438467
No anon. It's racism. It really really really is racism. And it makes me sick.
>>
>>734438155
>Not a white dude here
I think it's probably because people are just butthurt of the west culture and feel an interiority complex that their culture is much more conservative. I'm a pajeet brought up in murica and moved to India when I was 14. The Pajeet culture was way too cuckservative for meh and I felt discriminated but only because the pure pajeets thought that I feel Superior to them.
Actually let them hate, it just shows how advanced you guys are.
>Leading cinema
>Leading tech
>Leading space exploration
All white
Cheer up
>>
>>734438361
>making things up when someone corners you
You deserve the coming apocalypse.
>>
>>734438076

>HE DIDNT LIE HES JUST REALLY RETARDED ABOUT GUESSTIMATING A CROWD SIZE

implying this is better, christ..
>>
>>734438428
But that's not true. He set a record for streaming audience but that doesn't put him over the top.
>>
>>734438535
You realize that pretending to be retarded and trolling is passe, right? I bet you still post memes and reaction images too. Pathetic.
>>
>>734437561
Do all thirteen year old girls have the vocabulary of a fifth grader, then?
>>
>>734438428

After he was already called out about lying about crowd size
>>
>>734438555
Love india
>>
>>734438636
Wut...
>>
>>734438636
That wasn't even implied in his post. Work on that reading comprehension, non-native English speaker.
>>
>>734438627
pretending to be retarded is fun
>>
>>734438428
He also said that we'll after the fact to try and justify Trump's bogus claim that anyone with eyes could debunk in seconds
>>
>>734435869
Economic plan gives the rich tax cuts of 2 trillion dollars because that's how much our GDP will grow and because our GDP is growing we can give another 2 trillion dollars in tax cuts to the rich... wait a minute
>>
>>734438719
>pretending
How would you know? :^)
>>
>>734438745
Math is hard for him, that's why he's in real estate
>>
>>734438627
No anon. It's racism. I'm sorry. One day you'll learn.
>>
>>734438428

its all a liberal conspiracy guys, its not like there is fucking evidence or anything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
>>
>>734438745
Proof?
>>
>>734438491
Comparing the Clinton Foundation to a hotel Trump owns.

>Trump has private clubs that you buy access to.
That's what country clubs are you retarded niggerfaggot.

>She's fucking irrelevant.
She was the alternative, not so irrelevant.

>The point about Flynn is that he LIED to the administration.
Actually now that the information is out there, he wouldn't be susceptible anymore, would he anon? Now there is a spotlight on him.

>Protocol is...
Making shit up for 500 Alex. Post the manual for us to read.
>>
>>734438769
> :^)
for starters i wouldn't be going this mad
>>
Trump Tower in Baku:

Did he know his partners worked with the Revolutionary Guard?
Why was it built in the middle of nowhere and hard to get to?

>>734438819
He BEGAN his administration telling people not to trust their own eyes and instead to trust only him.
If that's not worrying you're a retarded shill, like the people in this thread.
>>
>>734436875
How are those "first 100 day" promises coming along?
>>
>>734438573
>implying this is better, christ..
It is better, a guy on stage overestimating his crowd size is better than someone outright lying. Sorry you're a faggot that just wants to kick and scream like a baby.

>>734438652
Wrong
>>
>>734438880
>That's what country clubs are you retarded niggerfaggot.
Right. And the President owns it. So buying a membership is giving the president thousands and thousands of dollars.

You don't see a similarity between that and donating to a charity to curry favor?
>>
>>734438880
>Actually now that the information is out there, he wouldn't be susceptible anymore, would he anon? Now there is a spotlight on him.
Sure, NOW that the information is out.
but it WASN'T.
>>
>>734438857
http://time.com/4791113/trump-budget-math-mistake/

> hurr durr what is Google
>>
>>734437604
its a little different when someone lies just to lie
>>
File: 3bo1_400.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3bo1_400.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>734435869
>>
>>734438992
>Sorry you're a faggot
>that just wants to kick and scream like a baby
them's a lot of words for not kicking and screaming
>>
>>734439117
dying to lie
>>
>>734438819
Evidence of what? Can you fucking idiots read?

POST A VIDEO OF HIM SAYING VERBATIM, THIS INAUGURATION HAD THE MOST ATTENDEES IN PERSON.

I'll wait.
>>
>>734435869
Anti-moron morons. Fuck me anon, who knows?

There is no denying he's a moron
And inb4 contrarian bullshit, he's a fucking moron who stumbled in on his fat ass through a combination of good PR, the right backing and you fucking idiots that voted for it. Having said that I hope he proves me wrong and does well.
>>
Trump is a terrible human being. Pulling out of the Paris agreement, he'd rather make a few bucks than to take a stand in healing the planet.
USA is about freedom for all yet he banned MUSLIMS. Some of them may be terrorists but they aren't real Muslims. The real ones are kind, inclusive and follow a religion or complete peace. Shame on him and anyone that supports this racist.
>>
>>734439078
>Hurr durr what is evidence
A news article doesn't count for anything you retard. It better have verifiable information.
>>
>>734439149
You don't need a video, just go read his twitter.
>>
>>734439204
>Real ones are kind
They're a mixture just like every culture on this planet. Some are ok, some are cunts.
>>
>>734438994
>And the President owns it.
Have you pt together a list of the people at his country clubs? Are they all foreign spies anon? Is it Putin himself? Show me the list and I'll look it over, until then, you're point is moot.
>>
>>734439072
And how is this Trumps fault?
>>
>>734439149
I feel like your grasp of what evidence is, is overwhelming. Also just because someone didn't say something verbatim doesn't mean it wasn't implied. Even on this shit hole site. Green text implications are relevant.

>Not OP
>>
>>734439149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWlm1sPAXOQ
http://transcripts.factcheck.org/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-cia-headquarters/
(You)'re welcome.
>>
>>734439078
Yup it contains no proof. Just opinions.
>>
>>734439299
Culture religion whatever. I'm super fucking high and my vocabulary is messed up.
>>
>>734439315
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you fucking retarded?
Do you honestly think you could look at a list of people and say "this one is a spy"?
>>
File: 1492737175827.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492737175827.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>734439135
Great counter argument anon. Thanks for Correcting the Record for me.
>>
>>734439275
> All secondary sources are now false because my lord and savior Donald "the second cumming of Christ" Trump said so.

Bet if that was a Brietbart article you wouldn't be complaining.
>>
>>734439162
well that makes you a moron? Hoping a complete moron somehow by Jesus's miracle wakes up one day and is not a moron any more? That's moronic my friend.
>>
>>734439315
Also, it's not about spies! It's about rich people buying favor with the president, and foreign governments buying favor with the president.

People were accusing the Clinton Foundation of doing it for years, and now Trump is ACTUALLY DOING IT.
>>
File: trump shoot-me.jpg (33KB, 497x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump shoot-me.jpg
33KB, 497x620px
>>734436498
>>
>>734439416
you're welcome
>>
File: 4834809.jpg (67KB, 280x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4834809.jpg
67KB, 280x280px
>>734435869
>being a shill for any politician
Murda urself my man.
>>
>>734439352
Implicating and stating something as fact are two different things. You idiots somehow think the opposite is true.
>>
Well has he actually delivered yet? Why are pro-trump morons even praising?
>>
>>734439424
But it did not contain proof and if there is point out where cause I don't see it. Like I said. Only opinions.
>>
>>734439364
Where in this 1:16:00 minute video does he say it anon, I don't have that much time to watch.
>>
>>734439590
There's a transcript you fucking retard.
>>
>>734439382
>Do you honestly think you could look at a list of people and say "this one is a spy"?
Ya, take a look at any Embassy around the world and it's employees.
>>
>>734439503
If you aren't fantasizing about sucking donalds dick yet you are a raging faggot.
>>
>>734438491
Dude ignore the trolls. Anyone who supports him, especially on here, is either a troll or an idiot, FACT. It's only a matter of time before all his shitnanigans catch up to him. Yea I made a word, focus on that Trump idiots
>>
>>734439382
>a list
that's always only one leak away
>>
>>734439625
Embassy diplomats stay at the Trump Hotel in DC all the time. So.
>>
>>734439635
Ever heard of debating?
>>
>>734439576
How this then
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/23/15680110/trump-budget-accounting-error
>>
>>734439698
What we do here is not a debate.
>>
>>734439522
Right. And when you imply constantly with zero facts you look like an idiot.
>>
>>734439713
It's just another fucking article. Please direct me towards the source with the proof so I don't have to read the shitty article. Thanks.
>>
File: 1478171076313.jpg (299KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478171076313.jpg
299KB, 1000x1000px
>>734439457
>It's about rich people buying favor with the president, and foreign governments buying favor with the president.
Well there is no proof any of this has happened, where were you niggers when Obama and Hillary gave away 20% of our Uranium to Russia? Selling Uranium is a NATIONAL SECURITY concern, show me all the butthurt liberals shouting when that happened. You can't because that's not what it's about with you people, it's only abut POWER and MONEY.
>>
>>734439723
No anon exchanging opinions is debate. Don't be childish.
>>
>>734437075
IN PRIVATE. YOU'RE A FUCKING PRESIDENT, STOP WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!
>>
>>734439698
slinging memes and peddling fake news is not discussion
>>
>>734439590
What a cherry picking faggot.
Try 52:00 and onward.
>>
>>734439840
No anon. Exchanging opinions is debate. Get out of your bubble.
>>
>>734439784
The article HAS the source contained within it.
Don't be a moron just to be a moron anon

Take some responsibility for yourself.
>>
File: 1477320510727.gif (1MB, 500x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477320510727.gif
1MB, 500x197px
The Washington ESTABLISHMENT has literally turned into an islamic sympathizing Pedophile group that is eating up Washington and peddling anything and everything they can to drown out Trump good deeds with noise. A recent FOIA request turned up documents that just released showing just how corrupt our last administration was.
Daily Reminder:
>Predicitve Programming: Is a subtle form of psychological conditioning, propaganda, agenda pushing
>Subversion: The undermining of the power and authority of an established system or institution.
Considering /b/ has no ID's, this is the perfect place for these techniques to be used. ShareBlue faggots WILL come here to fake conversations and play the fence but have left leaning tendencies in an attempt to get you, the lurker, to think many people share this belief or viewpoint when in reailty it may or may not be true at all.
Relevant video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

The Washington ESTABLISHMENT has literally turned into an islamic sympathizing Pedophile group that is eating up Washington and peddling anything and everything they can to drown out Trump good deeds with noise. A recent FOIA request turned up documents that just released showing just how corrupt our last administration was.
Daily Reminder:
>Predicitve Programming: Is a subtle form of psychological conditioning, propaganda, agenda pushing
>Subversion: The undermining of the power and authority of an established system or institution.
Considering /b/ has no ID's, this is the perfect place for these techniques to be used. ShareBlue faggots WILL come here to fake conversations and play the fence but have left leaning tendencies in an attempt to get you, the lurker, to think many people share this belief or viewpoint when in reailty it may or may not be true at all.
Relevant video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>734439938
Gee fine but you better not be lying again.
>>
>>734439794
THE URANIUM DEAL WAS AGREED UPON BY 9 AGENCIES
Clinton had barely anything to do with it, the assistant secstate for energy sat in on the meeting.
You are simply regurgitating propaganda.
>>
File: random pic.jpg (76KB, 612x505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
random pic.jpg
76KB, 612x505px
hey /b/, what would you consider
1) skinny
2) normal
3) curvy
4) chubby
5) fat
[6) athletic]

for a teenage/adolescent girl?
make list with pics or smth pls
>>
>>734439698
Ever heard of democracy?
>>
>>734439784
HEY FAGGOT, do you know what hyperlinks are? You'll find them throughout the article, they're used to direct you to the genesis of the evidence. I know as a 60 year old white trash faggot you aren't used to all of the new fangled technology, but try to be competent. And I know you've never heard the word "Genesis" outside of the Bible but you can use Google to look up what that means too. Hope I helped you out, Gramps.
>>
>>734440019
>Clinton had barely anything to do with it
Her signature is on the release. Immediately after this, Bill Clinton double his speaking costs in Moscow and went there for speeches.
>>
>>734439901
so we agree then
>>
File: 1492320689301.png (162KB, 434x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492320689301.png
162KB, 434x432px
>>734439525

> illegal border crossings have gone down by 80% since trump took office

> Todays news: the stock market is rocketing skyward, 253,000 jobs have been added to pay rolls this past month alone, and the economy is better than it has been in almost 30 years.

> Told all 26 NATO countries that if they don't start paying up what they owe us for defense spending, he was going to drop it off in their ass

The next day 20 of those countries called trump and told him they would pay what they owe.

> sanctuary cities are being taken to task and told that if they keep breaking federal immigration law, that they'll not be getting federal funds for anything.

> cut foodstamps drastically

> is bringing back NASA funding and has stated he wants the US to be the first on Mars.

> has managed to piss off every libtard and democrat feminazi asshat in every direction for over 9000 miles, and anything that pisses them off is always a good thing.

And he hasn't even president for a year yet.

If you libtard fucks thought you were assrekt now, wait till he wins again in 2020.
>>
>>734439948
nice discussion you got there
>>
>>734440138
Lmao, thank god all the degenerate idiots support Trump, this is too easy and too funny!
>>
>>734435869

People that hate Trump:

Under 18.
Females.
Students.
Poor people.
Liberals.
>>
>>734439842
52:00
And the reason you’re my first stop is that, as you know, I have a running war with the media. They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth. (Laughter and applause.) And they sort of made it sound like I had a feud with the intelligence community. And I just want to let you know, the reason you’re the number-one stop is exactly the opposite- exactly. And they understand that, too.

And I was explaining about the numbers. We did a thing yesterday at the speech. Did everybody like the speech? (Applause.) I’ve been given good reviews. But we had a massive field of people. You saw them. Packed. I get up this morning, I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field. I say, wait a minute, I made a speech. I looked out, the field was- it looked like a million, million and a half people.
>it looked like a million, million and a half people
They showed a field where there were practically nobody standing there. And they said, Donald Trump did not draw well. I said, it was almost raining, the rain should have scared them away, but God looked down and he said, we’re not going to let it rain on your speech.

>And it said we drew 250,000 people
>We had 250,000 people literally around
>in the little bowl that we constructed
>That was 250,000 people
>The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington Monument, was packed

>250,000 in a little bowl plus the entire length to the Washington monument
>looked like a million including the 250,000
>Trump uses the exact number given by the press, but also purports a million people as well

Nigger said there were a million people there, including the 250,000.
>>
>>734440157
Her signature is on the release because she was Secretary of State.
That doesn't mean she was influencing the meeting or the decision.
>>
>>734440164
please not that stale copypasta
>>
>>734440235
Actually poor white people are probably the majority the people shilling for him here, considering that was his biggest voter demographic.
>>
>>734439938
Did you really read all of that in like 5 minutes?
>>
>>734440244
>Nigger said there were a million people there
>it looked like a million
You are dense.
>>
>>734440309
Notice the number keeps going up every time it's posted?
>>
>>734435869
Well, to be fair, while he is pure shit as a human being, he is also a dangerous bumbling idiot as a president. I have to give him that.
>>
>>734440309

> implying that pasta

Nigger please, just because you don't have the intelligence or the leg to stand on to put together a coherent argument, doesn't mean the rest of us have to rely on pasta to make our point.
>>
File: 1476655372642.png (500KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476655372642.png
500KB, 600x600px
>>734440249
>That doesn't mean she was influencing the meeting or the decision.
LOL, when wasn't she doing just that anon? How can Bill double his speaking costs n Russia after that deal? Were his speeches just suddenly worth 2x more?
>>
>>734440451
Google it , its pasta
>>
>>734437604
Wasn't the point of electing Trump the fact that he WASN'T a politician? Didn't you like him because he was honest and spoke his mind? And now that he has revealed himself to be a fraud, you just shrug and say, "Oh, well that's fine. I hated Obama because of his lies, I hated the Clintons because of their lies, but when Donnie lies it's fine because politicians lie." What kind of delusions are you harboring?
>>
>>734440235

People that love Trump:

Poorfags
Failures in life
Failures in business
edgy teens
Racists
Bigots
Homofoobs
Scared people lacking solutions
Scared people just wanting to blame
Echo-chamberfags
Nazi's
Nationalists
>>
File: 1492319069331.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492319069331.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>734440540

The pic or what I wrote?

I'm guessing the pic, cause that's been around since the libtards got assblasted when trump won.
>>
wow, so many cucks and shills here right now
please go back to pleddit
>>
>>734440354
You lack reading comprehension skills.

>And it said we drew 250,000 people. Now, that’s not bad, but it’s a lie.

>We had 250,000 people literally around — you know, in the little bowl that we constructed. That was 250,000 people.

>The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington Monument, was packed.

>The rest of the 20-block area
>was packed
>And it said we drew 250,000 people.
>but it’s a lie

>But we had a massive field of people.
>it looked like a million, million and a half people.
>But we had a massive field of people. You saw them. Packed.

Trump said, the 250,000, the number the media gave him, wasn't all of the people who attended. Use your brain here.

How many people would Sally need to fill the length between where Donald Trump spoke, and the Washington monument? Donald Trump seems to know.
>>
File: 1477093498588.jpg (248KB, 2048x1241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477093498588.jpg
248KB, 2048x1241px
>>734440540
So is >>734439948
Doesn't make it not true or not worth posting.
>>
File: 1494671845635.png (455KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494671845635.png
455KB, 720x1280px
>>734440582

> mfw this is what liberals and feminazis actually believe
>>
>>734440138
The genesis of evidence to other articles? Yes I know what nks are you raging faggot. That doesn't mean it proves anything. Also is the white racism necessary?
>>
>>734440774
links*
>>
>>734435869
You should be ashamed of yourself. You are doing one of the worst (ethically speaking) jobs on the planet. Literally trying to sway your own people in a negative direction using psychology.. karma has something special coming for you. Just wait
>>
>>734440661
Not the anon you responded to.

So you're mad that he exaggerated? Does he need to be impeached over this too anon? Maybe we should call CNN and give them this incriminating information.
>>
>>734439713
Look so far it doesn't really contain evidence. I'm not gonna read all of that shit. Please provide me the source of evidence because I'm gonna waste a lot of time on this.
>>
File: 1494899485671.jpg (103KB, 1242x912px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494899485671.jpg
103KB, 1242x912px
>>734440774

> mfw it's always the BLM and antifa-fags that are hands-down the most openly racist groups of hypocritical douchebags I've ever seen.
>>
>>734440815
I'm just doing what liberals do all the time. It invokes though.
>>
>>734440966
Ignorance breeds more ignorance. That goes both ways.
>>
File: 1493747543624.jpg (57KB, 599x427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493747543624.jpg
57KB, 599x427px
>>734440966
>>
File: 1493746852855.jpg (272KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493746852855.jpg
272KB, 988x1024px
>>734441055
>>
File: 1495117780036.png (436KB, 653x621px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495117780036.png
436KB, 653x621px
>>734440815

I haven't seen Democrats this assrekt since the republicans freed their voters....
>>
File: 1495285421050.jpg (115KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495285421050.jpg
115KB, 640x960px
FINALLY HE'S ACTUALLY DONE SOMETHING.

We're fucking OUT. OF. The Paris Bullshit

Holy fucking shit, fuck your Global Warning bullshit.
>>
>>734441019
invokes reaction*
>>
File: 1493830399223.jpg (106KB, 619x882px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493830399223.jpg
106KB, 619x882px
>>734441080
>>
File: 1494095433911.png (581KB, 2968x2096px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494095433911.png
581KB, 2968x2096px
>>734441146
>>
File: 1495500491617.png (837KB, 648x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495500491617.png
837KB, 648x960px
>>734441188
>The Left
>>
>>734437032
I bet you call it defending your honor when you hit your cousin-wife for calling you a useless drunk too, Cletus
>>
>>734441323
Fuck of racist.
>>
File: 1492616229821.png (298KB, 420x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492616229821.png
298KB, 420x599px
>>734441146

> nicki minaj said: "If I'd known white people were going to buy my last album, I never would have recorded it."

Yea....just let that sink in for a moment.
>>
>>734440848
You don't have to be the anon I responded to. You're either playing devil's advocate or running with a similar enough premise.

>So you're mad he exaggerated
Nah. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any bad, dishonest, lying fake news in your life. Actually, I just wanted to BTFO a nigger with shit I can't make up, because it's fun to make people sad.

Hey, other double nigger.
>>734437405
He never mentioned online watchers. He said there were people on the field. "Packed."
>>734437798
>I have autism and only understand explicit forms of language and can't read facial experessions
>>734438428
>Sean Spicer literally said what I just told you
We can go there for as long as the thread is up.
>>
/pol/ is cancer
get off /b/
/pol/ is cancer
get off /b/
/pol/ is cancer
get off /b/
/pol/ is cancer
get off /b/
/pol/ is cancer
>>
File: vbyLD7e.jpg (88KB, 702x691px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vbyLD7e.jpg
88KB, 702x691px
>>734435869
Black dude here..

Mental Illness and being stuborn, ie urban nigger mindset. Bbbbut its cool to be in blm, kek
>>
>>734441387
My god having a different opinion doesn't mean it's "pol" get over yourself millions of people voted for Trump you retard.
>>
>>734437118
You need a mental evalution dude.
>>
>>734441472
And millions are regretting it too
http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-latest-approval-rating-drops-support-among-diehard-backers-618492
>>
>>734436875
he pretends to think climate change is imaginary
>>
File: 1492319136404.jpg (137KB, 707x737px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492319136404.jpg
137KB, 707x737px
>>734441387

> this is the level of conversation liberals lower themselves to, because they don't have a legitimate argument in the first place
>>
>>734441472
Yeah, a million people went to his inauguration.
>>
>>734441116
not living close to the sea i guess
>>
File: grandcanyon3[1].jpg (219KB, 1600x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
grandcanyon3[1].jpg
219KB, 1600x700px
>>734437941
Woah thats alot of people, pussies at CNN would no doubtly do something like make faux perception pics, besides their constant useless opinions and play on words. There are even crowds on the sides since it is so packed.
>>
>>734441608
His approval rating is going to sky rocket after backing out of the Paris Accord. That Accord would have destroyed so many jobs for us
>>
>>734437604
True but being a pathological liar that has to lie about everything in order to make himself look good is a major character flaw which is a reason they're always on him about what he said
>>
>>734441253
lol that one's funny
>>
File: 98trump-nbc-forum.jpg (44KB, 961x641px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
98trump-nbc-forum.jpg
44KB, 961x641px
>>734441640
Why is it so cool at its already June 1st in California? And we have much water now. BTFO man dosent influence shit except direct like oil spill but that is a given.
>>
File: IMG_6570.png (213KB, 734x538px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6570.png
213KB, 734x538px
>>734436283
>>
>>734441608
If this poll is real it went down by 1%. This is ridiculous.
>>
>>734441367
Off* I know you dropped out of Jr high but you should know that one at least
>>
>>734441796
Why is it so cool and* its already June 1st in California?

Its a lil fucking nippy and windy outside and its like 1 pm
>>
>>734441835
1% of Americans is still millions of Americans, moron.
>>
>>734436283
>>734436308
Oh my god how can you be so fucking thick. You're what's wrong with this world
>>
>>734441796
>not understanding global warming isn't just warming
>not understanding climate change
>not understanding climate
>not understanding that more water can be the result of climate change
>not understanding that regional flooding is bad for crops
>enjoying desertification and cooler weather in hot months that kill crops
>>
>>734437707
Nice interpretation. Still not the biggest electoral college win which is his claim no matter how you try to reinterpret it
>>
>>734441860
Oh no you just didn't go there. You just didn't correct a spelling as an argument. You have lost the argument.
>>
are you a climate-belieber? how does it feel now that USA will leave your gay, little cult?
>>
>>734437978
Dude, Flynn himself warned Trump not to bring him onboard and he still did it. That's just irresponsible and doesn't convey confidence in his decision making.
>>
>>734441437
Never really got the point of blm, but I actually kinda think it's fun to have Trump as pres

Sure he's a shithead, and his only redeeming quality is an actual balance to the liberal shitfest that is today's politics

Alot of my Brit friends actually think it'll be a good change of pace somehow
>>
>>734436864
The world is laughing at trumptards.
>>
File: 1494670847466.jpg (73KB, 591x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494670847466.jpg
73KB, 591x600px
>>734441608

> mfw some of his voters are just pissed off because hitlary isn't going to prison and the wall hasn't been built yet

On the flip-side of this coin:

> the 93% of blacks that voted for obama were so pissed at him after they realized he wouldn't make white people slaves and make whitey pay reparations that the vast majority of them refused to vote for him the second time he ran

Reasons....
>>
>>734441472
but only /pol/ posts that obnoxious brand of meme magic
>>
>>734442076
There wasn't an argument to win, just throwing insults back and fourth.
>>
>>734441927
3,262,598 people.
62,979,636 votes.
It went down by a lot more than 1%.
>>
File: 1441226239327.png (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441226239327.png
55KB, 600x600px
>>734435869
>>
>>734441927
Yes if the pol is real which could be true but I doubt so since it's mainstream media. I only see the accounts of Trump's twitter accounts and r_the_donald grow so far.
>>
File: 1488256918159.gif (2MB, 720x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488256918159.gif
2MB, 720x540px
>>734441640
Climate Change is imaginary. Since Earths creation it has had temperature changes fluctuation over hundreds of thousands of years.
Nothing we're doing would ever effect Earth in such a drastic way.
No one gives a fuck about fake Climate Change and Liberal Science trying to steal money from the hard working people for some fairy tale.
Why are you people so fucking thick headed?
>>
>>734442202

Maybe it's because we know you guys hate memes with facts and logic

Don't go away assrekt, just go away.
>>
>>734442110
we're screwed anyway
too little too late

https://xkcd.com/1732/
>>
>>734442363
>Nothing we're doing would ever effect Earth in such a drastic way
Faggot doesn't know about the one time oxygen killed almost everything. Or about ionization.
>>
>>734442363

> 47% voted for hillary clinton, mainly based on the fact that she has a vagina

Yea, there are a LOT of stupid fucks running around....
>>
>>734442509
it's like when people voted for king obongo because he was a nigger
>>
>>734438305
What he did was defy protocol by admittedly being under the influence of a foreign government and Trump still had him in. You're basically saying it's ok for the president to hire a double agent and have him privy to top secret info since he was hired by the god king. Seriously hypocritical
>>
>>734442509
>> 47% voted for hillary clinton, mainly based on the fact that she is not trump

that's how bad he is, man
>>
>>734442509
trump has a vagina neck
>>
File: Trump_Truth.jpg (731KB, 1500x4438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump_Truth.jpg
731KB, 1500x4438px
>>734435869
Fuck you all Trump fucking rules.
>>
>>734441994
What if I like being a Eskimo? Can't say Russian in snow, because you retarded blind pussies will freak out. Too much water or desert? Make up your mind little man.

I am pretty sure Putin made me vote for Trump and not the bullshit that Obama created and everything else bad in the world. CNN is a joke for forcing these stories, it is suppose to be about NEWS not your emotional opinions and bogus claims from "protected" sources..
>>
Even if climate change isn't real, shouldn't we be striving to find a renewable source of energy before gas prices skyrocket to shit?
>>
>>734435869
>Do anti-Trump morons still exist?
He's polling at 40% approval no matter which poll you choose. Fox, gallop, pew all day 40% or less. Why is this a surprises to you dumb asses? More than 50% Don't approve of him and rightfully so.
>>
>>734442796
I blame them for retards like you and bill nye, he used to be smart.
>>
>>734442729
Sophisticated opinion.
>>
>>734442833
This and to remove pollution
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 41



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.