[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >local grocery >see sign at one register >"You

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 24

File: shields-st-cloud-cross.jpg (59KB, 652x440px) Image search: [Google]
shields-st-cloud-cross.jpg
59KB, 652x440px
>be me
>local grocery
>see sign at one register
>"You can't buy booze at this register."
>muslim cashier
>I guess it's against her religion
>guy in line behind me leads with his beers
>acts a bit pissed when told to use next register

At this point you might think mudslimes or cucks but how is it any different from:

>be me
>new city
>same grocery store
>wondering why the booze aisle is so dark
>grab a six pack
>go to cash register to pay
>"It's Sunday night. I'm not allowed to sell you the alcohol, sir."
>lolwut?

Fucking Christians!

Canada, btw.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (978KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
978KB, 500x375px
Is this real life?
>>
Coddling, pandering government reporting in. Here, muslims are so few they sell alcohol, Christian traditions so no alcohol on Sundays, shit government so only beer in 4,5 vol at supermarket, which cuts off beer sales at 8 (6 on Saturday). Hard liquor and wine are available by mail order or outlets in bigger cities.
>>
>>734405014
Yeah, true story.

>>734405031
Good point. The Muslim bit is a store indulgence and the Sunday bit is govenment legislation.
>>
>>734404533
Had this muslim shit happen to me

>get in line
>busy store
>standing in line for ten minutes
>burkha durka durka muhammad jihad comes up and switches with cashier
>puts up a no alcohol sign
>"im sorry sir youll have to go to another line for beer sales"
>"im sorry, you're going to have to call someone who can sell me this alcohol."
>manager tries to tell me to go to another line
>80 year old granny behind me pipes up
>" LADY! This young man has been standing in line for ten minutes and she just showed up. Im 80 years old and retired and I just LOOOOVE calling one eight hundred numbers to complain because all i have left in my life is five cats. Get your ass on that register and ring him up."
>>
>>734404533
why?
muslims aren't prohibited from handling alcohol or facilitating non-muslims in consuming alcohol
they are just prohibited from consuming it themselves
that is the most retarded thing I have ever heard
>>
>>734405475
Old ladies say the darndest things in green text!
>>
>>734404533
It's called the blue law in Texas and it extends to way more than just alcohol. Luckily the newer batch of politicians are trying to reverse the law because it's stupid.

But the other politicians start adding more important legislation like bathroom rights to transgenders which in my eyes just pollutes the process of fixing real laws.
>>
Of course this happened in Canada
>>
>>734405719
And everybody clapped
>>
>>734405603
And after watching the 13th Warrior, I gathered that they can drink mead (fermented honey). Supposedly, it's not technically the alcohol but the ingredients used in the process of fermentation. (I've done no real research on any of this, btw.)
>>
File: Muslim-NJ[1].jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-NJ[1].jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>734404533
>Be me, living in Islamic country
>Been into photography all my life
>Finally buy DSLR
>Go to local park to test it out by taking pics of trees
>Two tents sitting 100m in the distance
>My flash goes off as I take a pic of a tree husk
>They're instantly triggered and start speedwalking towards me while screaming and waving sticks
>threaten to call their husbands and family
>bolt it because I don't want to get beaten up by a muzzie horde

Plot twist: this happened in Belgium. Apparently taking pics in public is now a legit reason to get my face bashed in, because being religious is a free pass for threatening others with violence.
>>
>>734405603
it's not about them adapting to us. We're expected to adapt to them. No matter their claims.
>>
>be north american
>original colonies founded by puritans
>naturally some of their traditions have carried on through the centuries, albeit they're slowly getting phased out anyways
compared to
>backwards culture moves to your city and expects you to cater to their shit customs you have absolutely not relation or history with
>>
File: i_want_to_beleive_cat.jpg (73KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
i_want_to_beleive_cat.jpg
73KB, 512x640px
>>734405475
>be manager at convenience store
>have job opening for cashier
>job description is literally just to ring up items from customers
>hire someone that refuses to ring up items
>not very convenient of a store
>>
File: 999999997.jpg (107KB, 1064x779px) Image search: [Google]
999999997.jpg
107KB, 1064x779px
>>734404533
It's true watches at $ 0?
>>
>>734407615
Public face gets to be one of diversity. I have seen applicants get pushed into public facing positions for this reason. It's not on them. They jus want a job. It's on the store.
>>
>>734404533

No one cares, cuck.
>>
>Arabic/Muslim country
>Can buy alcohol from store, but most locals don't because of it's social stygma
>All the cashiers are Muslims and don't care about selling alcohol

>Be in Canada
>Muslim cashier refuses to sell alcohol, so fuck you

This is hilarious though, how entitled these people can be.

In my country, France, you can simply fire people who try to pull that shit.

Examples :
>Female Police officer wants to wear hijab with uniform.
Fuck no. Any government employee represents the government, so fuck off with your religion

>Muslim wants to be waitress but doesn't want to serve alcohol
Fuck off, if you can't do the job, don't apply

There are other examples, like Muslims girls wanting to wear hijab in school, but that's a no-no

Don't get cucked like that, uphold secularism.
That goes for any other degenerate dogmas and religions.
>>
>>734408292
That is so retarded.

Whatever happened to hiring people that can do the job to do the job.

I don't give a fuck if someone wears a pasta strainer, a yalmuka, a hijab, or got horns surgically implanted to their skull, as long as they do their job correctly.

its really managments fault for hiring someone that cant do what little is required for the position.

If she never mentioned an issue with ringing up booze and suddenly wont, then fire her. If she told you beforehand that she wont handle booze, then dont hire her or have her do some other position.

Fucking weak ass management.
>>
Where the fuck are you buying liquor other than wine in grocery stores in Canada? Somes like some eastern shit to me.
>>
>>734408528
>This is hilarious though, how entitled these people can be.
Just like fundy Christians not filling prescritions for the Pill. Won't even sell condoms.
>>
>>734405762
>>bathroom rights to transgenders

They can use the one they have at home. They don't need to be polluting our public restrooms with their existence.
>>
>>734406028
I get what you're saying but, my wife and I camp and if you were taking pics around my site; I'd probably tell you to get lost too.
>>
>>734408812

I used to work in a grocery store where the front end manager was a latino chick so she'd basically only hire latinos, half of whom didn't even speak english. Then she'd have them be cashiers and they'd have to call over one of the others that also spoke english to translate every time a customer had a problem.

Shit was completely fucking retarded all the time.
>>
>>734409119
If you'd come up like a gentleman I would simply show that I don't have any pics of you or your wife on my camera. And if I did I'd simply delete them because I believe that is your right. I'd also expect you to be civil about it and not threaten call in the horde to beat me up with sticks.
>>
Aussie here and I thought our liquor laws where retarded.

Thought I was on pol for a sec
>>
>>734404533
Your country is full of cucks. Looking foward to C17? Cuckadoodle?
>>
>>734409307
Aussie liquor laws are awesome
BYOB restaurants
drive-thru liquor stores where you literally drive through the store instead of just driving up to the side
>>
>>734409185
I would imagine business dwindled unless it was a huge spanish speaking neighborhood.

Usually there are plenty of other options available within a few miles so why go to a place that takes forever or is lower quality than others.

Some people will make complaints, but most people show their voice by not returning and telling everyone they know to avoid it.
>>
>>734409119
> I get what you're saying........
That's why I said that. I hate rude people more than anything. I'll always be polite first.
>>
>>734404533
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/31/politics/hobby-lobby-executive-power-gorsuch-key-rulings/
"Trump's" pick, well, the GOP's pick really (Washington outsider my ass) for new SCOTUS was really comfortable with this kind of thing.
tl;dr: If you work for a Christian employer, don't expect your health plan to cover birth control.
>>
>>734405762
What you do is you smash out all the windows. They have the right to be discriminatory they can also have the righht to go out of business when they keep paying for new window. Just do it like once every 3 months or so and then 6 months and make them waste all their resources into security cameras that never catch shit. Then you break the cameras.
>>
Wrong reply >>734409471
I meant: >>734409226
>>
>>734409572
I know buddy. Don't worry I'm always polite too. I barely have enemies. The only incidents I have happen when I don't even have time to say anything. it's also always foreigners who have problems with me.
>>
>>734406028
Move to america. They dont have a cuck leader .
>>
>>734409649
I would if I could
>>
>>734409119
You camp at a park? Ya come towards all pissed when im taking pics of a tree ill put you in a coma for 2 years. Pussy.
>>
>>734409685
We will accept you.
>>
>>734409716
I think he missed the meaning of 'tents' in your post. Took me a moment too.
>>
the cashier was probably too young to serve alcohol and being a Muslim was incidental
>>
>>734409776
Thanks anon, that does mean a lot to me.
>>
>>734406028
I'd tell you to fuck off too
>>
>>734404533
In New Zealand it's only recently you could get booze on weekends

It should go back to how it was
>>
>>734404533
>Canada, btw.

There's your problem right there.
>>
>>734409978
They weren't camping out in tents, they were literal tents. As in two female mudslimes dressed up in full Islamic appeal
>>
>>734408815
A few provinces have private alcohol stores.
So corner stores and grocery stores sell it.
>>
>>734409649

They sleep in separate rooms you degenerate fuck. Of course he is being cucked.
>>
>>734409826
in my state you have to be 19 to sell alcohol
most gas stations and convenience stores only hire people 19+ because of this
those that don't just have a manager come over and make the sale
what kind of retard business model says "let's hire people that can't legally sell what we are selling"
>>
>>734408815
In the capital, bruh. So, yeah. I knew of one Korean grocery in Toronto, as well. That was a surprise, when I found it.
>>
>>734406028
Europe is so fucked.
>>
>>734410182
I don't know where the guy is, but if it is ontario they have only been selling liquor in grocery stores for a couple of months

also there was a sign saying that the guy couldn't buy alcohol in that lane and had to go to a different one... so it is not a perfect system but if you can have a sign that says 10 items or less I don't see the problem with having a sign that says no booze
>>
>>734410275
Cuck
>>
>>734410182
In my country kids can sell the shit in a licensed establishment. Because they're not retarded.

The laws against drinking and providing with an obvious exeception to workers

You Bang on about amendments and shit all day over there but have no idea what an amendment is
>>
>>734410319
good point, because you don't follow any laws...
>>
>>734404533
Unless u want to go drunk driving
Muslims ban it because it's dangerous
>>
>>734409826
OP here. Good point. She did look young. I may have jumped to an erroneous conclusion because... racist, lol.
>>
>>734410437
it is an easy mistake to make, even in restaurants it doesn't make all that much sense for there to be an age limit on selling. Presumably it'll get peeled off somewhere down the line, but who knows
>>
>>734410332
>You Bang on about amendments and shit all day over there but have no idea what an amendment is
a change to an existing document
wtf do you you think an amendment is
>>
File: 1488106905358.gif (69KB, 840x514px) Image search: [Google]
1488106905358.gif
69KB, 840x514px
>>734409649
>Move to america. They dont have a cuck leader .
>Move to america. Their leader is a cuck for the Jews, not the Muzzies.
FTFY
Besides, we didn't have Sharia under Obama, so I doubt who's in the WH makes much of a difference.
>>
>>734408528
>In my country, France
>Don't get cucked like that
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>734408528
Now if only I could sit through learning French, because for all I hear about it these days, seems like one of the better countries to be in Europe right now
>>
>>734406008

>mead
>not technically alcohol

holy fuck mate, you've obviously never had mead. Smash down 3-4 cups in 20 minutes and you're fucked.
>>
>>734409826
There's lots of possibilities.
Still seems like a poor idea though.
At my grocery store, a cashier has to work there for 3 months before they can sell alcohol, not sure why.
But at least they have a manager come over and ring up that one item.
>>
>>734410332

ausfag detected
>>
>>734406008
>not technically the alcohol but the ingredients used
>>734410646
>holy fuck mate, you've obviously never had mead.
Read his post again.
He understands mead is alcohol.
>>
>>734404533
Cool story bro.
>>
>>734404533
Smoke weed. Weed dude be awake on Sundays. Weed dude be awake on Christmas. Weed dude be awake rather he Muslim or not.
>>
>>734409053
>They don't need to be polluting our public restrooms with their existence.
But it's the muslims who are the toxic to others in our society, huh?
>>
File: islamicangel.png (908KB, 1158x1468px) Image search: [Google]
islamicangel.png
908KB, 1158x1468px
>>734404533
dumb analogy
in the state where there is a blue law, the cashier is doing his or her job in the same way everyone else is doing it
in your defense of muztards, tho, the cashier is not doing her fucking job
so again, fuck Islam
>>
>>734404533
In England, shops over a certain square foootage can't open before 10:30 on a sunday morning due to Christians, but the Christians can make a right old fucking racket with their fucking bells at any time. Fuck the Christian bastards.
>>
>>734410646
Way to misquote me there, buddy.
>>
>>734404533
It's almost like when OP went to cakeshop to ask for a special faggot cake.
Cakeshop said no, we don't serve faggots, fuck off.
(((media))) went apeshit.

If they can't sell the things in the shop, they shouldn't be employed. They can fuck off back to their shithole country and sell child brides instead.
>>
>>734408856
nope, retard
You're mistaking a business owner deciding what he will stock versus an employee vetoing doing part of their fucking job
You fucking atheist faggots are always on Islam's side, just like the LGBT for Islam idiots
>>
File: mohr.jpg (11KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
mohr.jpg
11KB, 240x200px
>>734409119
>Mistakes word tent as a metaphor for burqa with actual tent
>mfw
>>
>>734405475
Same thing happened to me.
>in line for ten minutes in shop
>durka burka refuses to sell me alcohol
>80 year old woman in the queue stands up for me
>I spend the next month cleaning out her grey, drooping dry folds with my tongue - sometimes four or five times a day.
>>
>>734411093
I ended up baking my own faggot cake from scratch. Then I ate it with my faggot mouth.
>>
>>734411178
Oh shit, son. You serious? Now I gotta go back up and read it again 'cause it made no fuukken sense the first time thru.

>>734411258
kek
>>
File: islamornaments.gif (2MB, 220x140px) Image search: [Google]
islamornaments.gif
2MB, 220x140px
Catholic photographer: I am not comfortable documenting a gay wedding
Liberalism: You fucking religious bigots need to keep your goddamn bullshit beliefs to yourself. Just take the pictures, shithead.

Mennonite baker: I am not comfortable making a gay wedding cake with vaginas and cunnilingus theme
Liberalism: You fucking religious bigots need to keep your goddamn bullshit beliefs to yourself. Just make the pussy tart, shithead.

Muslim: I am not comfortable selling alcohol to customers at the store where I work
Liberalism: You fucking religious bigots need to respect her religion and keep your goddamn bullshit beliefs to yourself. Just take the beer to the next aisle, hatemonger.
>>
>>734411532
nah, all relgious people are dicks, out dated dicks that have imaginary friends and follow fucked up ideals. They all need sorting out or moving in to their own countries so the rest of us can just get on with life. Doesn't matter which religion, they all like to put their ideals on to other people who don't care about all that shite.
>>
>>734411532
see
>>734410437

this entire thread could very easily be based on nothing
>>
>>734409436
I used to drive through bottle-os just for ciggies
>>
>>734411673
>The Christian culture of the West that produced Bach and Shakespeare and Michelangelo and Tolkien and Mozart is as bad as Islam
This is why I think atheists are retarded
>>
>>734411737
and Bunde making pre-mixed rum-n-cola
yeah, yeah, I know Bunde has a rep for being drunk by fighty muscle heads
but I fucking love Bunde
>>
>>734411753
That may have happened with pout their imaginary mates..Muslims invented maths and other shite, that could have happened with out Islam too. This is why I think that relgious people should shut the fuck up and live on their own islands. Chriatians worship the same God as Muslims, you fucktards seem to forget that.
>>
>>734404533

>Be Sunday

>Go to beer store

>Closed because it's sunday

>MFW no stores are open sundays.

FUCKING CATHOLICS
>>
>>734411873
Bunde make great booze and the ginger beer fuckin rules too.
>>
>>734411920
I wish they'd import their rum to the US
all we get are their non-alcoholic drinks
don't get me wrong, they're good
but dat rum
>>
>drinking alcohol

fucking degenerates
>>
>>734411753
I'm an atheist, and it's all down to the scripture in my opinion. When taken at completely literally, the bible is just as ridiculous, contradictory, barbaric and false as the quran. But the difference is: christianity has undergone multiple reformations and has had time to mature as a religion, whereas islam has not. The entire world united under the christian god would certainly not be an entirely peaceful and happy place, but it would without a doubt be better than a world united under islam, because they do take their religion and all its faults totally seriously. Even though the bible talks about stoning people to death, deceiving, and causing mass destruction, that is not what christians take from the bible because it is much more open to interpretation and therefore more civilised than islam is.
>>
>>734411974
We get it in the UK, but it's pretty pricey, but well worth it.
>>
>>734412134
Oh, grow up, you silly person.
>>
>>734412134
What has it got to do with you what I put in my body?. Fucking nazi scumfuck.
>>
>>734411879
All of the scientific, mathematical and philosophical advancements of the middle east were made before islam had enough of a stranglehold to quell dissent. I agree completely with the rest of your statement though.
>>
>>734412258
>He doesn't think citizens purposely damaging themselves is a public matter

Alright then, good to see education is working
>>
>>734412179
I know
they export to the entire commonwealth
but because the US bailed before that we don't get Bunde rum
>>
>>734404533

>be me

You deserve to die in a suicide bombing
>>
>>734405031
>Christian traditions so no alcohol on Sundays

Mormons or Pentecostal aren't real Christians, it's a New Age meme tier 'religions'. Catholics and Eastern Orthodox Church don't have such ridiculous customs.
>>
>>734404533
Two Sith Lords in a store.jpg
>>
Thats a really shitty rule. I know many muslims that Work in grocery stores and they are allowed to hand them out. I also worked with one and she had no problem with handing it out?
>>
>>734412318
I pay for my booze, I pay taxes, I pay private health care. Fuck you. My body, my right.
Very few people purposely damage themselves, alcohol, in normal amounts isn't as damaging as you seem to think it is. Grow up and focus on your own life, not others.
>>
>>734404533
Complete misreading of the situations.

Muslims can handle and sell alcohol. They just can't drink it. My local liquor store is owned by a Muslim

Far more likely - the state requires a record of liquor sales and that one register isn't programmed to handle the requirement.
>>
>>734412495
>I also worked with one and she had no problem with handing it out?
>she had no problem with handing it out?
>handing it out?
>?
idk
I never met her
if you don't know after working with her then I don't think anyone would be able to know
>>
>>734410568
If you're going to France learn Arabic or Syrian. I don't think they speak French anymore.
>>
>>734405475
I would legit fuck that granny. Too few left of these stout elderly ladies.
>>
File: 1496133800990-b.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496133800990-b.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>734404533
>>734405031
>>734408856
>>734409529
>>734411004
Itafag here.
I'll never talk shit about my religion, here we can buy alcohol whenever we want. I mean... we don't have those religious laws not even in Rome, ffs. Liquors are commonly sold at supermarkets unless you want to pay a premium in some liquor boutique, and then you must be some badass pro at drinking or you're just getting scammed.
geeez.
>>
>>734405603
Muslim here. We aren't allowed to touch or sell alcohol.
>>
>>734406008
>13th warrior
You mean that movie where antonio banderas plays a muslim?
Well that's not true, muslims aren't allowed to consume anything that intoxicates them
>>
File: 1495239109133-b.jpg (423KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495239109133-b.jpg
423KB, 1500x1000px
>>734412698
guess which language the pieds-noire speak. yep, French.
En cote d'azur on se parle francois, cherie. Occitan, peut-etre. Italien quelque fois. (cmon I know you speak Italian for tourism, at least as much as they speak French in Liguria and Piedmont)
>>
>>734412134
Wanna drink my semen instead?
>>
>>734413016
What about cock and boi pucci then? That seems to intoxicate them....
>>
>>734413016
damn wahabbites.
I've just translated a shia paki book on the Ramadan.
I will go offering dates and glasses of water to muslims tonight, so i can earn wealth when I'll be in heavens xD
>>
>>734413118
Penalty of death for homosex. That doesnt mean there arent any muslims doing that but it isnt islamic
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490574963405.jpg (55KB, 739x416px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490574963405.jpg
55KB, 739x416px
>Be in Canada
>Pork is our staple meat, Canadian bacon ext
>Bar next door to my place
>Use'd to have best burgers in all downtown
>I call order double bacon burger at 9 PM on Monday night (when bar is normally dead)
>go pickup double bacon burger
>get home
>No fucking bacon on my burger
>go back to bar
>waitress tells me new owners
>owners are muslim
>they fired all their cooks to do it themselves
>they won't touch pork
>they refuse to refund my money or put bacon on my burger
>they have no pork at all in building
>I'm out $14 because of it
>not mad about the cash so much as being hungry and having some FOB shitskin steal my money
>waitress and I been friends long time
>I see her out having a smoke about a week after
>stop and talk
>she hasn't been paid on time and new owner taking half tips
>they still haven't changed menu
>they are using chicken bacon now....
(wtf?)
>tell her come over after her shift and have few drink with me
>she comes and we're trying to figure out ways to fuck these shitskins up
>so far I have made copies of the keys
>i know the alarm codes
>can cut phone lines and steal DVR no problem but I really want to fuck them up
How do I make sure they have no insurance when i rob the place and set it on fire?
>>
>>734412827
I just want to buy bacon and bread on a sunday morning before 10:30. FYI, it's the Church of England that made the rules as The Catholics don't have any power here, as the Quean is Head of state and Church of England. Stick yer schism up yer arse. Fucking Christfag.
>>
>>734413195
>shia
You'll burn in hel m80
>>
>>734412937
WALOB, shite stiring white cunt.
>>
>>734413016
That crazy religion seems to have intoxicated many of them pretty badly.

A beer = evil blasphemy against gods
murdering children = honorable way of life
>>
Both gay, at least the Christian's husband isn't at home building a fucking nail bomb
>>
>>734413230
do the muslims there sell beer :^)
>>
>>734413230
>How do I make sure they have no insurance when i rob the place and set it on fire?

Imaginary restaurants don't have insurance
>>
>>734413285
You act like the west never killed children. If you kill their children why shouldn't they kill your children?
>>
File: 1491955665912-b.jpg (81KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491955665912-b.jpg
81KB, 600x550px
>>734413236
I worked one year in Derby and I used to eat a double cheese bacon at the Wyvern on the way back from Notts. Usually not before 3:00am in the weekends. Weird you don't have 24/7 supermarkets up there...
>>
>>734413383
only the waitress's touch the beer and alcohol
>>734413384
what?
>>
>>734413252
Huuurrddduiurrrrrrr
>>
>>734412937
Fucking sandnigger, you're not touching the alcohol if it's in a container....die motherfucker die
>>
what province OP?
>>
>>734413441
I'm not talking about the west at all. Just pointing out the strange logic religions tend to have.
>>
>>734413512
Come back when you know what you are on about.
>>
>>734413531
Well then they can fuck off. They aren't allowed to sell alcohol either so they're hypocrites. Call them munafiqeen for selling alcohol but forbidding pork they will lose their shit
>>
>>734413512
Ever heard of the Sunday Trading Laws?
>>
>>734413547
Sorry, I didn't catch that, I think you had too much cock in your mouth
>>
>>734413558
Even the container is not allowed. Because we are told to stay away from it. Handing it to someone else is helping someone sin so they themselves are also sinning
>>
>>734413620
waitress's are nnot mudslimes
no way the place could even operate if they where
Litterally no ne in this city would even go to the bar if they know it was mudslime owned, this is a white biker city
>>
>>734413601
Yeah well let me tell you there isnt a single hadith or verse in the qoran that says you should kill children. The only way that it isnt sinful is when the children die in the collateral damage. So murdering or executing a child is forbidden. But lets say they drop a bomb on a city and children die too even though they weren't the target then that isn't counted as a sin.
Also islam says every child that dies goes to paradise. Even jew children or even worse idol worshipping children
>>
>>734404533
Who the fuck cares? It's not your decision shitheads, it's the decision of the shopowner. If he wanted her to sell alcohol he could say "it's required for this job to sell alcohol" and she wouldnt apply to it. If you dont like it go to another shop. I dont go to the carpetstore complaining they dont have chicken... i leave the carpet store and go to kfc. It's that easy. And guess what, if the owner was a muslim like her they wouldnt even sell alcohol, cause it's his decision. How would you like if somobody comes to your property telling you literally how to handle your business? I mean complaining about shit like this on a free market is fucking retarded... dont you have real problems?
>>
File: 1495521779843-b.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495521779843-b.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>734413643
not really. probably because on sunday I was mostly travelling around (free company bmw!) or making stuff at the space.
Sounds like a workers' syndicate dream, like "on sunday we fuck our wives and go to see the football/rugby match AND WHOEVER DISAGREE IS AN ENEMY OF THE STATE"

this thread makes me think... maybe I've got much more freedom here
>>
>>734413777
Its still forbidden they are not allowed to sell it even if they don't touch it. The money they get from that is unlawful to them. They should have thought of that before buying a bar
>>
>>734413918
>they should have thought of that

does seem like it would cross their mind, but maybe it's a bar and grill. the see it as a restaurant and alkie anon sees it as a bar
>>
>>734413814
I don't care if it's in some silly book, I care about what happens in practice. And accepting innocent children dying to kill others is pathetic.

Saying all kids go to heaven is even worse as the crazies that actually believe these fairy tales feel even less guilt from killing innocent people.

The logic used is utterly laughable in many cases.
>>
>>734405762
We have that law here in pa too
>>
>>734413814
They seem to think marrying children is okay, though. Kek
>>
>>734414122
Even if it was just a grill they aren't allowed to sell alcohol
>>
>>734414175
Well in pratice white people rape and murder children too. The pope even defends his ministers that have raped children.
>>
File: 1495523298287-b.jpg (25KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1495523298287-b.jpg
25KB, 453x604px
>>734413918
true. my local kebab truck, who comes from a small Moroccan village, stopped seeking alcohol after he paid back the truck and now he's doing the Hajj almost every year to atone for it.
instead, the two best kebab places in the city are Egypti, from Cairo, and they don't give a single fuck about alcohol because it was part of their culture, islam or not.
really, sometimes it's good to have a drink, but not everyone has the culture to do it without getting wasted so islam decided to level everyone to the strictest rule instead of teaching not to overdo things. it was the easiest, and laziest, way.
>>
>>734414267
From my outside viepoint, organized religions seem to have taken the personal beliefs of one person and magnified it as the exact only way everyone should live.

Guy is a lightweight drinker. BAN ALL ALCOHOL.

Guy prefers chicken and fish over bacon and pepperoni. BAN ALL PORK.

Then you have the catholics that had a meeting to decide what mattered and just ignored all the rest.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (6KB, 196x148px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
6KB, 196x148px
>>734405603
>>734404533
>>734412937
What happens if you need to buy bacon or a slim Jim?
Also another line?
>>
>>734413902
it's actually illegal to refuse service to anyone.
if you're a business owner you also realize it's not a good idea to refuse service.

however, just because i have certain beliefs i don't have the right to force them on anybody. if my job requires me to do things that my religion forbids me to do then i'm not doing the job i was hired to do. that's grounds for firing.

the smart thing for me (or anyone) to do is to not take jobs where i'll have to do things that my religious beliefs prohibit me from doing.

both employer and employee are at fault in OP's scenario.

don't take jobs that require you to do things that your religion doesn't allow. simple as that. why doesn't everybody get that?
>>
>>734414555
whoa we have a religious scholar over
*tips fedora*
>>
>>734414267
Nope that is just a stereotype. A lot a priests have raped children that doesn't mean all priests do it.
>>
>>734412937
wrong.

The quoran states you cannot get drunk or enjoy intoxication, no reason at all you can't handle a bottle of it.

Your even permitted to drink it for medical reasons.

This is what pisses me off the most, half the muslims don't even know there own fucking religion
>>
>>734414448
my best kebab place is lebanese. they're arab christians and sell beer. best arabs
>>
>>734414430
Another great example, fucking catholic church.

HOMOS ARE EVIL.

Priests rape young boys, church covers it up and just moves priests to other churches to continue homosexual pedophilia rape.
>>
>>734404533
Christian tradition is our culture, Muslim tradition is a filthy xeno culture that should not be given license in our lands.

I don't drink so this doesn't affect me but it's seriously ridiculous.
>>
Another cucknadian here, I'm an English teacher and I just got tasked with teaching two Syrian refugees English, I do and they speak it pretty well.
one day I was walking down the halls getting ready for class
pass the turbo twin bombers,
they still speak durkadurkian
I'm ashamed to be Canadian.
>>
>>734411753
Yeah, all those things happened mostly during times when the church didn't have absolute power. When it did we pretty much went back to the stone age. "Let's burn all red haired women, hurr durr. The church says they're to blame for everything."
>>
File: 1490663614398-b.jpg (82KB, 479x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490663614398-b.jpg
82KB, 479x680px
>>734414654
>mediterranean culture
>egyptians, greeks, romans, galileans, etc
>beer, wine, booze
>true cultural exchange and no religious hassle (a fee to Rome but otherwise out was a pray-whoever-you-want politic)
>commerce
aw man. shit was kinda cash.
>>
>>734414917
are you really shocked that two children who have just moved to a country speak their native language to each other?

how long have you been a teacher?
>>
>>734404533
If that shit happened to me I'd go load up a cart with a shit ton of bacon and pork rinds as well as a couple swimsuit magazines just to fuck with that cunthole.
>>
>>734412161
The only reason Christianity modernized itself is because it's lost most of its power. In countries like France they even went so far as to seperate the church from the state. Which is the only way it should be in a modern state.

Islam on the other hand seems to be completely frozen in time. In islamic countries religion is still the greatest power and inflluence on the population so they never had any reason to modernize. We're just lucky that they're too far backwards to conquer the rest of the world, otherwise they would have done it a long time ago in the name of their religion.
>>
>>734414917
That's why you need re-education camps where you punish the children for practicing their native culture, speaking their native language, or praying to their heathen gods.

We did our Injuns the right way.
>>
>>734404533
>cant sell booze on a Sunday
>you live there
Sounds like fucking iraq to me.
>>
>>734415203
Actually, the protestant reformation set everything in motion by transferring the power structure from the latin church to laymen and encouraging literacy among the masses so that they could read the Bible for themselves. It resulted in a well-educated population.
>>
>>734413684
Man, islam really is the weakest religion imaginable, a religion that assumes that everyone of its followers is so fucking weak that they can't be trusted to do anything right. Cut people's hands off for stealing, they're to dumb to learn otherwise, mutilate their dicks to they can't sin, don't sell them alcohol so they can't sin, don't show any skin so they can't sin.

Tell me, how do you monkeys manage to survive at all? Does your holy book have rules for absolutely everything, like how to wipe your ass? Are you afraid you might die if you're confronted with a new situation that your book doesn't have clear rules for?
>>
>>734412352
>>734411974
>>734412179
>Drinking Bundaberg rum and enjoying it unironically
M8, bundaberg is low mid tier at best; just about anything that costs 10 dollars more is twice as good.
>>
>>734415694
>lives under rule of law that enforces morality

mmhmm, keep talking monkey
>>
>>734415694
You'd think /b/ would like Islam more than it does considering Mohammed was a pedophile.
>>
>>734415071
Only because you've accepted it as normal doesn't mean it's a good thing to do. Why would anyone move to another country to turn themselves into a foreigner for life and speak their old language and live the same way they did in their home country? This is the most retarded peasant behavior there is and it's a cause for so many of our problems today.

You can move to another country and become a productive member who integrates and helps improve the conditions there. Or you can move from a shitty country to a modern one and try to transform it into the shithole you escaped from. Ultimately this just shows that people are opportunists but actually never want to change anything.
>>
>>734412419
>Catholics [...] don't have such ridiculous customs.
meanwhile, in germany, a "supposed" secular nation:
All stores are closed on sunday, except restaurants & gas stations [insert pun here].
We can buy alcohol in restaurants, tho.
>>
>>734408528
This is something I actually admire about France, that at least they know their stance on religious shit, unlike Sweden with people questioning if it's fucking racist to not hire a somali nigger with no education for a position in the fire brigade because
>muh equality
>>
>>734415210
There's nothing to punish. Why would you speak a different language than all the people around you? What we need to do is to get people to integrate instead of turning themselves into foreigners. People in their home country wouldn't accept such behavior but for whatever reason when they move to another country they think it's fine to behave like that.
>>
File: negroverassingsei.jpg (16KB, 308x321px) Image search: [Google]
negroverassingsei.jpg
16KB, 308x321px
>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock
>>
>>734416031
also, they are closed on christian holidays, too.

For this, fuck all religions equally.
Still, muslims are the cancer of the current age. May as well organize a new crusade.
>>
>>734415968
how long have they been there?
they'll start speaking English as their primary language eventually. You being butthurt that they aren't doing it already suggests to me you are not that experienced in what you do.
>>
>>734415361
Sure, that might have helped take some of the power away from the church but take a lot at all the militant christians nowadays espeically in the US. Even if people can read their holy book that doesn't mean they will. It's easier and more convenient to make shit up the way you like it.
>>
>>734405475
when you wanna be racist but never leave the house
>>
>>734416081
so, you have revenge-fantasies about dealing with your own lack of a spine when demanding a new pizza in the first place!?

Do you own a fedora?
>>
>>734410402
The funny part is that Islam is 9000x more dangerous than any drug.

I guess they are afraid that combining alcohol with the already batshit insane teachings of Islam would result in the extinction of the mudslimes.
>>
>>734416289
if this is what you actually believe I pity you
>>
>>734410840
I'd rather just sleep until the mudslimes are gone thank you.
>>
>>734415826
Law doesn't enforce morality, only in islamic countries. You're not allowed to marry 12 year old girls not because it's morally wrong but because it's fucking stupid and to avoid the kind of shit that's going on in muslim territory.

And normally I wouldn't need to mention that killing and stealing and stuff like that is wrong, but in backwards countries people don't seem to see it that way because all they've learned from birth is to follow rules. Not because it's what you should do, cause it's the right thing to do, but because you get punshied if you don't. But as long as you won't get caught you're free to do whatever you want. That's the kind of morality third world countries and especially muslim countries have.
>>
>>734416374
Never step on my indignation EVER again.
>>
>>734416374
he's right, tho.

Sure, it was a joke (hyperbole) on the cost of islam, but islam IS the cancer of our time, anyways.
>>
>>734416391
dude, I agree with you on muslims.
Your arguments involving laws and why we have them are retarded, tho.
Just shut up to do yourself a favor.
>>
>>734404533
My wife applied to be a cashier at a very large grocery chain. The chain had fought to get a store in a town that was dry and finally won.

When she went to her interview she was told right up front... "We sell liquor. If you can't ring up liquor sales, you can't work for us."
>>
>>734416445
1.6bill followers m8. If the dusty old book actually had the power to brainwash people into beheading kafir and committing Jihad we'd all be dead.

It isn't the German's fault that Hitler was so convincing, it was because the Allies raped germany and left them poor as fuck. Its not the stupid suicide bomber whose only worldly possession is his fucking sandals fault.

I do agree that our societies lack of ability to criticize Islam and the Quran is a problem too, though.
>>
>>734416588
I applaude this company.
Did your wife take the job, or did she pull the discrimination-card and tried to shove her religious views down the throat of her employer and future customers?
>>
>>734404533
Never met a muslim that refused to sell me alcohol, nor ham... in a store.

But yes, we do fucking have a ban on alcohol sale in stores on sundays (but we also have a law that forces most shops to be closed on sundays) Fucking christians and fucking unions.
>>
>>734416688
religion is not the only reason to be against selling alcohol you atheist fuckwit
>>
>>734416146
You've never been around foreigners, have you? I was born in Russia and came to Germany when I was 6. I've only spoken German ever since, which makes me the complete opposite of any other foreigners I see every day.

Most of them only speak German when they have to but even if there's only 2 arabs among Germans they'll oftentimes speak their language anyway. And that's even if they've been born and raised here.

That's the kind of shit that's causing all the problems and I'm not even blaming muslims or any other group specifically, although they tend to be worse cause of their fucking religion based culture. But Russians do the same thing, same as any other foreigner. Some integrate while many others only deal with the locals as much as they need to.

And that's how you get these sub cultures where people can't even speak the language of the country they live in because they're living pretty much the same way they did in their home country.
>>
>>734416374
In my country we don't have intentional beheadings based on the ideas of drunk people.

Clearly Islam is more dangerous than Alcohol.
>>
>>734416663
>1.6bill followers m8.
(55 vs 45) 45% of Muslims in Egypt believed it could never be justified, 25% believed it could be justified rarely, 20% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
(39 vs 61) 61% of Muslims in Turkey believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 14% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
(57 vs 43) 43% of Muslims in Jordan believed it could never be justified, 28% believed it could be justified rarely, 24% sometimes, and 5% thought it could be justified often.
(72 vs 28) 28% of Muslims in Nigeria believed it could never be justified, 23% believed it could be justified rarely, 38% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
(31 vs 69) 69% of Muslims in Pakistan believed it could never be justified, 8% believed it could be justified rarely, 7% sometimes, and 7% thought it could be justified often.
(29 vs 71) 71% of Muslims in Indonesia believed it could never be justified, 18% believed it could be justified rarely, 8% sometimes, and 2% thought it could be justified often.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_toward_terrorism
Barely half of them do not adore terrorism...
Yes my friend, we ARE fucked, hence we are at war. A culture war that is.
>>
>>734406028
Don't be such a cuck you fag. I would tell them to fuck off (and yes, we have a lot of muslims in my city)
>>
>>734414641
Muslims look to quran and hadith to know what they are allowed. The qoran states it is forbidden to drink, hadith further builds upon that and says you are not allowed to serve it, sell it or help in its production.
>>
>>734416782
Yeah, just liver failure.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>734416750
it is, unless your local law prohibits it, you religious nutjob.
>>
>>734416835
#rekt
>>
>>734416835
There are so many methodological flaws with surveys and questionnaires that this information means little to nothing to me. Soz.
>>
>>734414711
Ugh why dont you just kill yourself. It's really easy being a fencesitter and call everybody wrong but you yourself don't do anything.
>>
>>734416115
You must be American. Stores are closed on Sundays and holidays because they're holidays. You're supposed to enjoy some free time on those days. Forcing people to work on those days is just how Americans fuck themselves up while calling it "freedom". If I wanted to buy alcohol for a coming holiday I would do so in advance, not expect others to work on that day just so I can buy booze.
>>
>>734404533
We have a lot of dumb laws in my country (mainly due to the christian democrats and the labor party). Most shops closed on sundays, can't buy alcohol in shops on sunday and after 8 o clock on regular days. But... at least we don't have a fucking 21 age limit on buying a six pack. Fucking hell, when Americans have less freedom than us...

Norfag btw.
>>
File: 1490846568984.jpg (15KB, 327x303px) Image search: [Google]
1490846568984.jpg
15KB, 327x303px
>>734413384
>>
>>734416936
FUCK YOU. It is FREEDOM. That shop next door selling his shit for slightly lower prices because his cousin is a vendor? FREE MARKET BITCH I'M GONNA BE OPEN 24//7 AND RUN HIM OUT OF BUSINESS.

KEEP THINKING MANDATORY DAYS OFF IS A FREEDOM YOU CUCK. While you are forced to endure sobriety and house arrest I am setting up a lemonade stand in your mothers thighs.
>>
>>734416921
so instead of doing the legwork and calling out these supposed flaws, you just wave it way as if you couldn't be wrong. Q.E.D.: there is a resaon why liberals have the nickname libtards.
>>734416936
Deutschfag btw.
>>
>>734414917
This is so fucking retarded.

I systematically talk to my brother in our mother language, because I always talked to him in that language, and using a different one is just too weird.

You can probably observe the same behavior with your fellow quebecois.
>>
>>734410230
Only the countries with lefty guvmint.
Polan stronk!
>>
>>734417043
I'm a conservative. You posted a link to wikipedia while I am at work. So, you are giving me two options, trawl through the references on a wiki article while at work to appease a stranger or be anti intellectual?

Look in the mirror mate. Went straight to character assassination. You didn't pose an argument like 'Yes, most questionnaires are horseshit, but these people tried to be representative and not have leading questions' you went for 'SUCH A RETARDED LIBERAL LOL I'VE ALREADY WON
>>
>>734417043
second response was meant to point to this post.
>>734416991
>>
>>734415694
Alcohol is forbidden because it intoxicates. I bet your dad comes home totally shitfaced with his pants filled with urine.
Circumcision is not for fear of sin but for hygiene mongoloid.

Better rules from a holy book than rules invented by group of people that rob the money from under your nose.
>>
>>734417163
I agree with you that the post your replying to is retarded but

>Better rules from a holy book than rules invented by group of people that rob the money from under your nose.

You do realize Religion was invented to accumulate money and power, right?
>>
>>734405475
So....
I can fuck with these shitskins
by spilling beer on them?

sounds like fun
>>
>>734417132
no, I just threw your post away like you did with mine.
What, wanna be a special snowflake about it?
I don't care WHY you did not respond in a meaningful way, all I care about is that you did.
I cited my source, so it's your turn to debunk it.

Fell free to do so, I'll be sitting here fore the next 30min.
>>
>>734417035
You're free to do whatever you want. I was rather referring to your low wage workers that have to do that job for minimum wages. But of course you don't care about other people, do you? Nah, as long as it's not you in that shitty situation it's all fine.

The business men will always enjoy the freedom while you'll always be the one getting fucked over without even noticing it.
>>
>>734404533
Yeah, I'm a million posts in, I'm not reading through this.

Muslims can't consume alcohol. It's their right. If they have a job and someone non-muslim wants to buy alcohol within the laws of the nation, it's their right. No coddling.

Muslims want to cover their face in Europe? No, it's against the law in most countries. They want to wear head-dresses, it's their right, leave them the fuck alone.

I don't like muslims, I don't like 99% of the people I'm forced to deal with on a daily basis. Guess what. The reason we had a functioning society until the 2000s, was that our politicians weren't trying to be burgers or hitlers, and so people who were coming here, were trying to get a job, rather than shooting or bombing each other. You want a nanny state. With a bad nanny who says you'll grow up to rape your sister and be a terrorist, rather than get us into space?

Welcome to Sweden.
>>
>>734417258
Lol.
>>
>>734416773
Then you are not the person who I was replying to. The person who said they were Canadian and teaching english to kids who were not speaking it when next he passed them. I have been friends with foreigners who came to Canada and integrated here over several years.

>>734416891
I am an atheist and a moderate drinker. The dry communities in the far north of Canada do not prohibit alcohol sales on religious grounds but because it limits alcohol consumption's damage to its inhabitants.
>>
>>734417284
I was just fucking with you. I work from home. From the Uk.
>>
>>734409289
Australia, can't sell petrol, smokes or alcohol if you're under 18. It's frowned upon if you're under 21.
>>
>>734417043
I guess you really don't enjoy your free time then. Well, Germans are quite proud of working more than others.
>>
>>734417226
The islamic caliph back in the days was as wealthy as the people living under him.
Religion still 'steals' less than governments
>>
>>734417372
A government is a service, it runs society, religions do nothing more than inseminating young boys.
>>
>>734417297
see what I mean?
how about another survey?
Or a bunch of them?
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
>>
>>734417112
And you don't think that 2 people speaking in a different language in public is weird?

It's never too late to change stupid behaviors, dude.
>>
>>734408856
complaining about having a better time without a condom, Christian morals are more about personal responsibility than it is about offending some invisible deity, pretty much why anyone who says they're pro-choice I immediately stop trusting them with anything other than what a middle schooler could handle.
>>
>>734409560
What is business insurance?
>>
>>734409776
>we will accept you
>unless you're Muslim

get lost
>>
>>734415694
All religions forbid drunkenness, because it was know, even before historical records, to turn sensible men into craven imbeciles.

Just as you cannot now drive drunk, or go to work drunk, or do anything except be a drunk loser (which I happily am) drunk.
>>
>>734417430
Your debate tactic is literally 'here is a list of data that I am saying proves a point I haven't said, debunk every bit of it or I'm right', when met with debunking information, ie, a guy with a dual honors degree in Psych and Neuroscience telling you questionnaires don't mean ass 'THATS NOT A DEBUNK'

If I spent the next 20 minutes going point by point through each questionnaire it still wouldn't change your opinion, because you're trying to win an argument not learn the truth, so what is my incentive? And even if it did change your opinion, why should I care?
>>
>>734413599
See
>>734410221
>>
>>734417370
>I guess you really don't enjoy your free time then.
Oh, I do.
But I'd rather see employers hire more people to organize shifts around a 5-day-work-week while offering their services on a 7-day basis.
That would get rid of the last-minute-shopers on friday/saturday, so waiting-times in front of the counter could be reduced generally, as well.
>>
>>734417163
Where I come from we wash our dicks regularly. And not even because someone had to tell me to do so.

But of course I understand that this can be hard to do if you're living in mud huts in the desert where water's scarce. Which I assume you still do cause mutilating your dick while living in the modern world would be just retarded.
>>
>>734417585
Dunning Krieger 'Oh man its so simple, why hasn't 100s of years of humans running shops thought of this!!'
>>
>>734417132
>You posted a link to wikipedia while I am at work.

Or (since you are supposedly an upstanding pillar of community?) don't shitpost or browse /b/ on someone elses dollar?
>>
>>734417655
Dont be jelly that I have a job bb
>>
>>734417548
>If I spent the next 20 minutes going point by point through each questionnaire it still wouldn't change your opinion
you don't know me.
In fact, I would change my opinion, but I heard arguments like yours a thousand times before, without ever seeing them following up on it, hence all I have are empty words from one side, and hard data on the other. Yes, I am aware that surveys and their accuracy depend strongly on the methods used in them, but how can you expect anyone to change their opinions based on NOTHING but your word?
>>
>>734417647
>why hasn't 100s of years of humans running shops thought of this!
because tradition.
Which is exactly my point...
>>
>>734417719
I'm not saying change it on my word. I have not said throughout our back and forth that Muslims don't support terrorism or anything like that.

All I am saying is that exclude the survey from your brain, stop looking at it as 'hard data'. I've not even said you're wrong. I am only protesting your use of 'evidence'.
>>
>>734414175

I see you've never been to a war before.
>>
>>734417755
You heard it here first guys! This fucker is NEO he is the one who can see solutions every other humans can't because we are bound by the cage of tradition. This guy is a genius. an INNOVATOR.
>>
>>734417455
It's pretty common where I live though (eurofag). Typically, in one train wagon, I'd often hear french/english/german/italian, sometimes portugese/spanish/dutch.

Using "retarded" was idiotic of me though, it might be retarded in central Europe, but I guess in places where languages are less varied, my way of thinking is stupid.
>>
Musulman here, we can't sell alcohol to other Muslims, but we can sell to you kufirs (non Muslims)
>>
>>734417344
>The dry communities in the far north of Canada do not prohibit alcohol sales on religious grounds but because it limits alcohol consumption's damage to its inhabitants.
If they limited it per law (democratic process and legislative process following it up), I'm totally fine with following their laws when visiting them / deciding to live there.
However, a women denying a job because it is against her religion is retarded (unless you live there, which begs the question why this store is selling alcohol in the first place / why would your wife be suspect of denying to sell it?)
>>
>>734417344
I am the person you replied to and it seems my assumption was right.

I'm not saying that all foreigners are like that, I'm not either. But if you actually go into an area where a majority of the population are foreigners you'll notice what I mentioned. But you've probably never been there, have you?
>>
>>734417429
>A government is a service

Come on now, even neolibs aren't that addled?

The US government is modelled on the best the British minds of the Enlightenment could imagine. And it is good. Or Roosevelt, or Washington, much less Trump, would have been Caesar.

But a government, is a body for raking in taxes for a despot. Tax is tribute. If you don't pay, you get a visit from uncle Sam, in the old days that would have been the sheriff, and before that, the Dane. As in Danegeld.

You tell yourself it is a service, because you imagine yourself empovered by it. But try saying no, let's negotiate this, just once, I dare you.
>>
>>734417925
Not a liberal.

You're right, the government does nothing. I don't live in council housing, the road on my street isnt getting repaired. I don't have free health care, the library is closed and I don't get daily post. Mb.
>>
>>734416870
Yeah I remember that time alcohol flew into the world trade center and gave everyone liver failure.
>>
Kel not allowed to handle booze. Tell that to the Iraqis that I would drink with on deployment. Always with the "whiskey whiskey mista" The entirety of the IA and the IPs would drink.

Those people that wont sell it are just trying to start trouble.
>>
File: sorry.jpg (74KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
74KB, 940x627px
>>734404533
>living in a country that hires people who limit a business's profit margin and restrict its demographic appeal

sorry, OP
>>
>>734417708

I'd never be jealous of a burger "job", "hun" (m).
>>
>>734417907
"My moderate islamic parents let me sell alcohol to infidels"

Have you ever considered that your life is your own and not a play-thing for some ass hole that tells you how to live your own life.
>>
>>734415210

I know it's whatevers to white people but having your culture killed is a very melancholy experience.
>>
>>734417519
Interesting that you say that cause it seems that religion can make you just as blind as alcohol, make you do very stupid things in the name of some holy book, without even thinking about why you're doing it. Other than "because my holy book says so".

Seems to me like you guys are completely drunk off religion. But don't worry, it's fine because your religion says so.
>>
>>734418024
So what if I don't want to sell alcohol? You're always complaining about Muslim abusing welfare but you also complain when I work. It's almost like you don't want me to be.
>>
>>734418008
An estimated 88,0009 people (approximately 62,000 men and 26,000 women9) die from alcohol-related causes annually

https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics

During the September 11 attacks in 2001, 2,996 people were killed and more than 6,000 others wounded

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/09/11/nine-facts-about-terrorism-in-the-united-states-since-911/

Uhoh...
>>
>>734418070
Accountant bb
>>
>>734417809
>exclude the survey from your brain, stop looking at it as 'hard data'
f.e.: a scientific theory stands as long as there is no contradicting evidence.
So why should I abolish it preemptively?
Should I question it? Yes.
But can I? No, since I'm not a expert in the methology used. So unless other experts have the mercy to debunk these surveys, I can't ignore them.

>I am only protesting your use of 'evidence'.
Fair enough, but I'm waiting to this day to find surveys or other evidence that contradict these.
>>
>>734416031
Don't you realize that free Sundays, of course rooting from christianity, are something beyond beliefs now? People working in shops are not fucking automatons, they need a day off too.
>>
>>734418089
If he had he wouldn't need religion.
>>
>>734418176
I am taking another look over it, and it seems your problem is that Muslims think that you can sometimes justify terrorist attacks. But.. Can't you? If you actually live in an oppressive regime some 1984 type shit, you don't think terrorism is justified?
>>
>>734417922
Wait, so you are a russian german in canada teaching english to Syrian kids and are surprised/disappointed that they are communicating to each other in their native tongue a couple months into their new residency?
nigger, what?
There is no syrian ghettos in Canada, shut up man, you know there isn't. They'll learn the language it will become their primary one and they'll possibly talk to their families in their mother tongue for an extended period of time.

As a teacher, I have no clue why you're pretending this is not the case since you should have seen it happen at least once or twice before.
>>
>>734417809
If the surveys were about something trivial, something that's just a personal opinion or choice of lifestyle, then it wouldn't be so bad.

But we're not talking about anything lightly here, and the people answering these questions know for sure what they're talking about.

And that's scary.
>>
>>734417859
>This fucker is NEO he is the one who can see solutions every other humans can't
wait, do you think I believe this!?
Do you think this is even my original idea!?
http://www.businessinsider.com/wisconsin-7-day-workweek-2015-7?IR=T
>>
>>734408812
>Whatever happened to hiring people that can do the job to do the job.

The old, white woman who works night cash at my store has gotten drunk on job twice in the last 5 months. She's been working in that company for 17 years. Who the fuck even knows what happened to hiring people who're willing to work for their supper and not fuck it up.
>>
File: nice.png (1MB, 640x912px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
1MB, 640x912px
>>734404533
>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock
>>
>>734417995
>>734417429
>A government is a service
Your words not mine. And you are a liberal. All burgers are liberals, you have never known a country with a king, and thus have nothing to be "Conservative", much less "Libertarian" about.

>M-muh Freedoms

I know, I know, but not paying taxes isn't actually political freedom, anon.
>>
>>734404533
Lived in Canada for 30 years and have never had a problem buying alcohol on a Sunday.
>>
>>734418089
>>734418089
No. But it's better that you infidels ruin your lives drinking haram alcohol than my fellow Muslims. We look out for our own. You infidels can learn from that instead of having your men making fools of themselves and your daughters and sisters getting pounded by random men.
>>
>>734418517
0/10. No sense made.
>>
File: alt-right custom keyboard.png (432KB, 844x644px) Image search: [Google]
alt-right custom keyboard.png
432KB, 844x644px
>>734404533

In Germany I can drink where I want when I want. And you North American pussies have the audacity to brag about Europe "being forced under Muslim rule". löl

Why don't you explain the other anons what a "dry county" is?
>>
>>734418521
Because this whole thread is /pol/ shills trying to make shut-in betas perceive Muslims as a thread. they have a lot of pent up sexual aggression, so they make good marks.
>>
This is the post you replied to, my post: >>734415968

I'm not the original poster and I'm not Canadian. But whatever, you don't care anyway as you've already figured everything out. Maybe you should go spend some time at the homes of some of your foreign students, that might give you a reality check.
>>
>>734418571
>0/10. No sense made.

Poor burger, I am sure nothing makes sense to you and the world is very threatening.
>>
>>734418357
>If you actually live in an oppressive regime some 1984 type shit, you don't think terrorism is justified?
Targeting the oppressors (police, military, officials) in a guerilla / revolution warfare is not considered terrorism.
Terrorism is the indiscriminatory killing of civilian-or-not bystanders to instill fear in the population and force it to change the course of their politicians. It's putting a gun in front of the voter-ballots, and therefore only effective within democracies where the populous holds power.

revolution against an oppressive regime can be justified at times, I agree.
But terrorism can't ever be justified as a fight for ulterior motives.
The cause does not justify all means.
>>
>>734418627
Again though, the Europe under threat is a right basement dweller meme.
>>
>>734418633
This.
>>
File: 9999994.jpg (67KB, 1229x684px) Image search: [Google]
9999994.jpg
67KB, 1229x684px
>>734404533
It's true watches at $ 0?
>>
>>734405475
<33333

gotta love old bitches
>>
>>734404533

Reason would stand that if we cannot refuse to hire and employee based on religion or ethnicity, a business should not be allowed to refuse service based on it either.
>>
>>734404533
>>>/pol/
>>
>>734418342
see
>>734417585
>>
>>734418696
>Targeting the oppressors (police, military, officials) in a guerilla / revolution warfare is not considered terrorism.

Of course it is, except your fox radio says it's OK, cause they're not real Burgerstanis.

Whether it's terrorism or "Fight for Glorious Right and Entry to Heaven" depends only on whose side you are on.
>>
File: 1492176841719.jpg (105KB, 1467x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1492176841719.jpg
105KB, 1467x1237px
>be me
>from the south of Chile
>literally have never seen a single Muslim or Black person in my entire life

Am I blessed?
>>
>>734418903
have you read the previous line of exchange between me and the previous poster?
Your post doesn't make much sense, m8
>>
>>734418969
Really? Isn't Brazil full of niggers?
>>
>>734418569
>We control our own.
See that's the problem.

Making a fool out of yourself is not a bad thing, all people on this planet are more or less fools.

When you make a fool out of yourself in the world of the West we will simply forgive and forget, when you make a fool out of yourself in the Islamic world someone will die or get acid thrown in their face.

You honestly think that simply because there's no alcohol involved your daughter will not be pounded by random men?

Are you saying that the people of Islam are not making yourselves look like fools by living life as if it was in the dark ages?

The only thing to "learn" from the Islamic states is the same thing we learn from the starvation in Africa... that we're happy to be born in a free and prosperous part of the world instead of being a soldier in an imaginary war created by a pathetically evil and schizophrenic mad-man named Muhammad who just stole religious scriptures to make himself an army.
>>
>>734419055

Do you even know where Brazil and Chile are?
>>
>>734418831
And they are not. Except in the US, where corporations are people, so they their religious freedom comes over their employees...
>>
>>734418969
just keep your commies in check, then you should be fine.
>>
>>734418521
Ontario grocery store laws (relevant):

>Beer sales are allowed from Monday to Saturday between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m., and on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

>Consumers buying beer can only make their purchase at a lane that is designated for beer purchases.

I could have looked up this info earlier but there was no race baiting thread so...
>>
>>734418569
Again, another false flag shill.

It's like you were all born 17 years ago, and history never was.
>>
>>734418653
So you moved to Germany and instantly spoke German. Nice. The original guy hasn't responded at all so we have no idea of knowing whether it is their first month or their seventh month of having learned it. All we know is he "taught them english". You know it is not an instantaneous thing to learn seeing how you have done it. Assuming a guy being unduly critical of foreigners in a thread based on a false premise of muslims fucking up grocery lines is not too unreasonable.
>>
>>734419092
Yes, I'm aware that they are 2 different countries, but because Brazil has so many I assumed that there might be some spill over
>>
>>734419086
I was just fucking around mate, not even Muslim. Sorry to have made you emotional
>>
>>734404533
>Muslim woman allowed out without being accompanied by male relative

>Muslim woman allowed to have a job
But can't sell alcohol?
It sounds like picking and choosing just to be obnoxious.
You should have just bought 4 pounds of bacon instead
>>
>>734419376
kek
>>
>>734413684
You come across as so fucking judgemental. Fuck you, your in a secular society, get over yourselves.
>>
>>734418745
dude, the PKS (Polizei Kriminal-Statistik / Police crime-report) was released last month.
we have spikes of 300% (not a typo, couldn't believe it myself) and more in violent crime from migrants.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Official statistics are now a meme!?
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.