[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's heroin like /b/ros? i go to college in a big heroin

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 41457100-heroin-jpg.jpg (152KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
41457100-heroin-jpg.jpg
152KB, 900x506px
what's heroin like /b/ros? i go to college in a big heroin city, just want to know what all the hype is
>>
Addiction, aids and dying from choking on your own vomit.
>>
it's so good that you'll sell all your possessions, commit crime, and burn all bridges with your friends/family just to obtain it.
>>
>>734375601
but what's the high like? must be pretty fucking good
>>
>>734375707
not worth it.
>>
>>734375381
You can be lying in dog shit and you still feel content warm and cozy all over. It's dangerous because it's so good. Give it a miss bro my first time was in a spiked joint...... never even had a clue till I started throwing up. Be careful it's a VERY slippery slope!
>>
File: panhandler.jpg (23KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
panhandler.jpg
23KB, 640x474px
i'd say most of the chronically homeless are heroin addicts.

heroin thrust them into homeless 'cause all their money went to heroin instead of bills.

any money given to a panhandler is immediately going to heroin.
>>
>>734375949
you think its addictive just after taking one hit?
>>
Don't be stupid! Smoke marijuana instead, far better high, zero risk of overdose/death, and you won't be a fucking junkie.
>>
Pretty much really nice feeling in your whole body and u feel it in ur head its hard to explain. Strong euphoria very relaxed. Depending on dose u can nod off or just fall asleep or overdose. Nodding off is very nice u basically just watch your dreams. Sometimes u get pins and needle sensations that arent really bad, also u dont feel pain cus its a opiate imo. Shooting up is best roa but i don't recommend it bc arms can become fucked up and hurt to stretch them out al the way. Also u dont get intoxicated like ppl think like u can function prob even better unless yr nodding. Yes heroin good
>>
>>734376230
Let's just say after your first hit you go wow that was nice I feel so chilled and content. Then you start thinking this is so easy what's all the big deal about I'm so in control. H is a mind fuck man and I doesn't matter how strong you are it will become your prioritie real fast especially if your in an area that flush with the shit. You will see it everywhere once your in the zone. Like finds like they say and you can see it as plain as day on another users face.
>>
>>734375381
Don't do it, I've watched my boyfriends sister die too many times from it. Next time she will probably be gone for good
>>
>>734376529
Also when u first do it youll prob throw up unless u got weak dope, u get used to it i like it bc after i throw up it got me feeling nice. I love it so much. But like i said first time u prob will be underwhelmed but thats where the addiction starts. You will think its not that strong or really a big deal. So why not get another bag? Youll do this prob every weekend and youll develop a tolerance or stronger lust and pick up more and more often. Youll still not consider yourself a junkie cus it couldnt happen to u right? Yeah thats what i said and still think. At first i was sort of glorifying it in my posts but honestly if you use dont do it alot it can be healthy in moderation and is actually not body damaging if u snort it. Im not even at rock bottom really far from it but i know ill end up there if i dont stop being a idiot with the stuff. God i love the shit
>>
>>734377121
What is the withdrawal like? If you just stopped using it for a while, what would happen to you?
>>
>>734377277
From what I've seen, unbearably uncomfortable pain, shakes, hot and cold flashes, heart failure in some cases.
>>
>>734377277
Whole body aches, insomnia, youll be vomiting and shitting in sync, and your mind will always be set on the idea of getting more. Pretty much hell but hey i cant really complain cus its a self caused thing. You dont get withdrawls unless you use everyday for a while. This is for heroin, fentanyl is very different and shittier high. Odds are youll have fent in ur mix some have more than others or diff analogues which im not all that educated on
>>
>>734375381
OP - go here and read about how Heroin is amazing AND tends to destroy people's lives:

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?S1=27&OldSort=PDA_RA&NewSort=PDD&Start=0&ShowViews=0&Cellar=0
>>
>>734376165
Where I live it's about an equal mix of alkies, meth, and heroin.
>>
>>734376165
Nah I knew a bum who would make $200 in 4 hours then spend $100 on crack and drink and smoke crack all night with his step brother at their apartment. While Im working 12 hour shifts as a taxi driver for $40. He would take taxis and never wash his hands; them shits was black!
>>
It's OK - but it triggers something in your head that makes you think "it's the weekend, let's try it agian". Then after the weekend you think it's not a big deal, you don't see what the hype is about so you do it on Thursday, then again on Saturday. This starts to repeat , to the point where you are doing it every other day, then everyday, then a few times a day. The buzz is nice, but not so incredibly great that it makes sense to do it that much. BUT, the reason you are doing it that much, is the underlying wiring of your brain to drive towards opiates. The urge is as natural as hunger. You cannot stop it. Again, not because it's the greatest thing ever, but there is a yearning that is primal. At this point you tell yourself to stop, but it's too late - THE SICKNESS will start - THEN YOU ARE FUCKED.

Looking for the best, most euphoric high ever? LSD. There is nothing beyond that (DMT is fun, but it becomes incoherent and feels more like brain damage tbh).

Me? 4 years clean from multiple years of dilaudid, hydromorphs, oxyxontin and of course so much fentanyl that I OD'd twice - once waking up and having my leg paralyzed for two days, the other paramedics rolling me out of my parents bathtub .
>>
File: 1293927262486.jpg (46KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
1293927262486.jpg
46KB, 650x487px
>>734377121
Healthy in moderation? Not body damaging?

I think they mean that about chocolate, or wine.
>>
>>734378310
Thats what ive heard its not 'healthy' but its not bad compared to other drugs actually only downside is u cant shit and loose money. Unless u iv which can lead to many a things. But nowadays with all the fent im sure its worse
>>
>>734377277
You will be as cold as you have ever been in your whole life, while sweating at the same time. Your legs will shake uncontrollably and you will seriously contemplate suicide almost every minute of the day. Opiates fuck with some very serious main chemistry of your brain - it's not something you can just "get through".
>>
>>734375707
no its just addictive
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.