[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys. Got something fun today. In short, I've made

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9639.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9639.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Alright boys. Got something fun today. In short, I've made a fake Snapchat account pretending to be from Snapchat. The aim is to gain access to people accounts and then blackmailing them to do whatever I wish wish in exchange for their account (that's if their password is associated with their email). That's where you lot come in, if you help me write a convincing "Help message", I will gladly share any wins I recieve with the lot of you. Here's what I have so far.

"Hi! This is an automatic message from the Snapchat Servers, in California! We have noticed some unusual activity on your account recently. Your account was signed in on Device 1.210.56.90 at 19:31PM, 29/5/2017. As this device in not affiliated with your current Snapchat account, we must take action into our own hands. Due to security measures, we may need to lock your account so that no other baddies can sign in.
To ensure you are the correct owner of this account, we ask that you reply to this message with:

The e-mail you originally made this account with.

The password you currently use, plus any other passwords you may have used in the past, separated by a ; after each password.

Your Date of Birth on this account.

Thank you for your co-operation, Happy Snapping!

If you have any further questions, reply with 'HELP' and a one of our lovely team members will be more than happy to help! "

Convincing enough?
>>
reported
>>
bump as fuck.
>>
>>734365273
how come?
>>
anyone willing to help... lmao
>>
>>734365138
We're not all boys here.
And you might want to keep formal note with the message, don't use words like "baddies"
Also asking for all passwords is sketchy. Maybe ask in hronological order or first and last.
Gl
>>
>>734366127
I used "baddies" to keep it light. I know Snapchat has this playful persona, so tried to use more 'dumbed down' terminology.
>>
>>734366127
who cares if we're not all boys? stfu
>>
>>734367246
my mistake. I should've listed every gender under the fucking sun
>>
>>734367369
no it's my mistake, I should be molly-coddling the snowflakes
>>
>>734365138
Trying too hard. Don't put the HELP thing. Maybe a phone number that people will be less inclined to answer. Say to type a reply and an assistant will answer you ASAP. Put a smiley face after "baddies" or do away with it. Don't go so heavy on asking for all the passwords, that's just suspicious. DOB is also weird.
>>
>>734367369
if (genderUnderTheSun){
return(boys);
return(girls);
}else{
return(mentallyIll);
}
>>
>>734365138

you want us to hijack accounts?

If, so. sounds fun.
>>
>>734367550
this
>>
>>734367738
I'm pretty sure you can't use capital letters in javascript
>>
>>734367550
Please, change anything you wish. I'll give it a read
>>
>>734367814
fundamentally, yes
>>
>>734367949
just pseudo code
>>
>>734368011

Cool.
>>
>Send me some Snapchat girls you want the passwords of
>>
File: Boba Fett.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Boba Fett.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Bump
>>
>>734369020

Good idea.
>>
I'm off to bed niggers. I'll make a thread tomorrow updating you guys on things
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.