[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I such a beta bitch? She obviously doesn't care about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5971.jpg (89KB, 750x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5971.jpg
89KB, 750x762px
Why am I such a beta bitch? She obviously doesn't care about me at all right? Why and how do I keep fooling myself. I really thought she liked me we have been talking for months and I thought she might even be the one. Guess I'll go back to being a kissless hugless friendless jobless virgin with no reason to live. But first, any advice from you guys?
>>
Go swallow the red pill and learn to be a man?
>>
>>734333829
Because she's fucking someone up until Sunday, duh. Ignore her.
>>
I honest to god hope that this is bait.
>>
File: 1493160368597.jpg (36KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493160368597.jpg
36KB, 591x960px
>>734333829
>>
>>734333918
I usually don't respect or care about women at all and view them as objects, but with her it was so different
>>
don't let the girls be in control. you are the dude, yo. take control of your situation.
>>
File: 327.png (546KB, 1280x657px) Image search: [Google]
327.png
546KB, 1280x657px
>>734333829
She shit-tested you and you failed like a beta bitch.

https://illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/
>>
>>734333996
She wouldn't do that.
>>
File: 1494804073048.jpg (98KB, 611x716px) Image search: [Google]
1494804073048.jpg
98KB, 611x716px
I want to believe this is bait
>>
>>734333829
I guess we know who the man is in the potential relationship. Here's a hint.... not you faggot
>>
>>734333999
Nice roll, and I really wish it was. My life is pathetic
>>
>>734333829
you already fucked this. you need to distance her and maybe, small maybe if you meet her again and don't act like a bitch she won't see you as a beta boy anymore.
>>
You gonna be lonely,until you learn to be all by yourself.
Also get a job,work out,gid gud in something you likr.then get out and meet girls. Never make the second step befor the first one. Also never contact that bitch again. Godspeed kiddo.
>>
>>734334135
She's just gonna stop talking to me if I do that
>>
>>734334176
Oh no
>>
>>734334342
She's not talking to you now you beta cuck.
>>
>>734334186
Obvious bait. I'm out.
>>
>>734334176
How could I be so blind
>>
>>734333829
She's a roastie thot. Sock that whore in the fucking face my dude.
>>
>>734333829
Ditch the bitch, just focus on hobbies and living your life. That's probably the best way to meet new people.
>>
Stop talking to her, seriously. She has no interest in you, realise that. Spend your time on other people.
>>
Are...are you 10?
>>
>>734334128
Nope. You're just a blue pill beta bitch. Swallow that red pill, don't just hide it under your tongue, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>734333829
she treating you like this because you acting beta bro.
you're response to that message should have been: yeah good idea, clearly you wanna be someone elses cumrag for the weekend. good thing we had this conversation now before you end up giving me the HIVvy
>>
>>734333829
Looks like the ship has sailed on this one, /b/ro. Your unanswered tumbling at the end will seal the deal. Don't take it too hard though, because you're right: she probably never wanted it to begin with.

What is the background colour on the next Monday thing? If it's all done and without salvage, you might say something like 'well, you might not be my girlfriend on Monday, but ill see you next Tuesday'. If you do attempt a parting jab, don't ever reply to what she might say after, or all effect will vanish. Most girls are attention whores, even if she doesn't like you, ignoring her will gnaw away at her.

Don't let it drag you down, your ship will come in. And that doesn't mean you'll have to settle for some awful skeleton or land whale you're not actually attracted to.
>>
>>734334342
you're the backup plan bitch if you gunna let anyone treat you that way.
OP needs to learn to not be desperate, pussy can smell desperation and IT STANK
>>
>>734333829
Only one way to save yourself now OP, wait till she texts again something related about money or wait till monday and tell her to fuck off like the skank hoe she is and that she wishes it would happen.
>>
>>734334298
I have some technical skills, and this one beaner both wants my dock pretty hard but for some reason that I can't understand at all I just really like this girl. I'm gonna try to follow your advice though thanks anon
>>
>>734334648
Lol are you a bigger beta kissless virgen?
>>
>>734334676
>'well, you might not be my girlfriend on Monday, but ill see you next Tuesday'.

You're just the same amount of a faggot OP is
>>
File: 1493078352734.jpg (136KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1493078352734.jpg
136KB, 1600x1064px
Tell her ok and stop talking for days if she needs. But you are a cligny fag so that wont work
>>
Never initiate contact with her again. If she contacts you act like you've moved on entirely. Be cordial but distant. See how she responds to your change in attitude.
>>
>>734334396
Fuck you're probably right
>>734334409
I wish my life was good enough for this to be just bait
>>734334491
I don't want to
>>734334498
What are some good hobbies/ advice
>>
You doon goofed , take your shit and go back to your room , you fucked it up really good , damn nigga you to much of a beta , i woouldnt recomend to keep with this girl , she is gonna be a hell un two legs , cheat con you , and maybe get preggo and make you pay for it
>>
>>734333829
Listen text her this.

"I dont want to date you, i started talking to another chick and im starting to like her"
Now what you will do is start replying late to this chick, no matter how attached you have gotten you need to reply days late.
eventually cut off an entire month.
Slowly talk to her but do it in an alpha way.
Stop being desprete fag, stop being beta fag
>>
>>734334950
> Doesn't get the Jab
> C U Next Tuesday
>>
>>734335450
>"I dont want to date you, i started talking to another chick and im starting to like her"

She would obviously know you are bullshitting and attempting to make her jealous you spastic
>>
>>734335614
I got the jab, doesn't change the fact its a retarded retort
>>
>>734335741
This is b what did you expected?
>>
>>734335741
this.
you already fucked up and went full desperado.
only thing you can really do is call her out, stae you weren't looking to waste time and it's a shame she turned out to be this way.
>>
>>734333829
She sounds like a bitch. I'd ignore her. She clearly is toying with you.
>>
>>734333829
see the problem is you have to give zero fucks.
when she said "Okay then let's just not date anymore then lol"
you have to say "ok if thats what you want"
then chances are she would freak out
>>
>>734336246
This guy gets it
>>
>>734333829
The correct response would have been "Gee if you're going to be a stuck up bitch that's fine with me."

See here's the problem OP, you clearly understand the last 4 things you sent were incredibly desperate and all it's doing is just solidifying the fact you're a doormat.

Here's a tip, just don't say shit like "please".
>>
>advice
>posting on /b/...of all boards
Pick one
>>
>>734335741
Im the guy that you were replying to if anything date her on monday then break up with her and say you want to be friends, whatever happens you just find you own way of cutting her perception that you value her more than anything in your life.
Slowly start telling her that your busy doing other stuff.
Its hard to comeback from the fagging op did but there is always a way
>>
Poster of >>734336835
>>734336629 gives fucking good advice
>>
>>734336839
You did better at wording it this time
>>
>>734333829
My advice is either accept your fate and stop complaining about it or kill yourself.
You clearly do not possess the personality to stop being a bitch and start being "an alpha" or you would have realised where and how you fucked up and simply said "well shit, I'm not making that mistake again."

Instead, here you are whining to an anonymous imageboard full of people that literally don't give a fuck about you. Hell, I'll bet 85-90% are anons that came here to insult you.
>>
>>734334260
Heyyy don't say that OP :)
I'm sure you have many things in your life worth living for
>>
>>734337169
Reddit is calling
>>
You need control of the situation.
Instead of what you said - "We start dating now or I'm out."
She will inevitably go with the second choice.
Then don't reply. At all. Stick with your choice.
She will notice you weren't a whiny chump. Maybe try and bring you back around. Stick with it, make demands on the spot. If she refuses, back out and leave. Done. Not worth the trouble.
>>
>>734337169
See>>734337016
He's right. I would kill myself but I don't want to make my mom sad. I'm sure she would get over it but still. That would make me even more pathetic right? Dying a virgin with no friends or accomplishments? But I also don't really know what the point of sticking around is for someone like me
>>
>>734333829
>Why am I such a beta bitch?
because you browsed this site, and as your primary source of information you become an insecure faggot who dont know how to handle women.
>I thought she might even be the one.
you must be young
>with no reason to live
because a girl broke up with you over text? ...
i would beat the shit out of you if you were my son. for being such a disappointment
>>
>>734337823
kek
>>
>>734337823
Thanks for the advice faggot. I didn't have any reason to live before either, I have mental illness, no friends, no job, I don't enjoy doing anything, I let people walk all over me, and I'm constantly in fear when I'm not angry out of my mind or really sad. My mom is the only parent I have and she thinks I'm a disappointment for sure. I'm pretty sure she hates me because I'll probably never move out or make anything of my life and if I did become an hero her life would probably be a lot easier
>>
>>734338394
>I have mental illness

Then do something about it and get help you fucking faggot. I suffered from depression after my Mum died. (Like grieving but 10 times worse) So I went to the fucking doctor.
All your doing now is making excuses and trying to get us to pity you. Won't fucking work
>>
>>734338735
Not depression I'm speaking of, if I sought help because of my suicidal thoughts I'd probably be institutionalized and because of my symptoms they would just pump me full of antipsychotics and make life hell
>>
>>734334342
she only talks to you when she feels bad about something cos youll make her feel good. she rather wanna go fuck some manly guy and get used.. then come to you when she feesl about it. FACTS. just move on.
>>
>>734338394
excuses, excuses.. you dont think we all have it tuff? i worked my way thought my shit where my friends and family have fallen off one by one, coming down with mental illnesses and depressions left and right.. But i wanted more in life, aye i could have dropped out of my studies and smoked weed all day with my friends. i could have gone to the shrink and told him my past and be diagnosed like the rest. Put your shit in a box and lock it away. strap on a pair and go into life. If you are so misserable then kill your self. otherwise shut the fuck up and live life, many others would kill to have a parent. so stop feeling sorry for your self on this shit site and make something of your self.
>>
>>734338894
Still no sympathy when you have people that are schizophrenic on this board and still don't pity themselves as much as you do.
>>
>>734338894
Waaaah Waaahh excuses and more excuses.
>>
>>734339185
Yeah guess I'll just stop whining and kill myself
>>
>>734339377
Before you do that, answer me one question. Are you morbidly obese?
>>
>>734339656
kek
>>
>>734339377
If you're weak go ahead if you can deal with it like a man than do as such, if you want someone to talk to about your issues got see a psychiatrist. Just sort your shit out, as far as I'm concerned your problems are insignificant.
>>
>>734339070
This anon has it right!
That's exactly what I did, drop out and smoke pot and do nothing.
And let me fucking assure you I went through things 50 times more difficult than shit you have been or will ever go through let me assure you that. Stop whining about a girl you beta faggot.
>>
>>734339377
I'm schizo and have never made /b/ fuck around with it like you have your precious little ego and a high school girl you want to fall in love with.

You are a sad excuse for a human being. Do something with your life.
>>
Bumping for the lulz
If you don't think OP deserves to feel like shit lurk moar
>>
>>734333829
Getting a job is a start anon
>>
>>734333829
>let's not date anymore.

Apparently you weren't dating in the first place.

>yarp
>>
>>734340211
either he shut his moms pc off and went to cry in his basement or he watched cartoons.
>>
Post pic of her she better be 12/10 or you're being a dong for no reason
PS: she definitely has a cock appointment on Sunday
>>
>>734333829
>okay then lets just not date anymore then lol

She was being a flippant bitch to be fair anon but then you fucked up by coming across as a pathetic little sad dog. You should have played it off as a joke and come back with something witty.
>>
>>734333999
Double trips have spoken
>>
>>734333999
most likely is cus he is such a faggot. it has to be roleplay
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.