[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What would /b/ like to know the truth about? >politics >religion

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 37

File: redpill-hits-hard.png (451KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
redpill-hits-hard.png
451KB, 1000x769px
What would /b/ like to know the truth about?

>politics
>religion and spirituality
>world history
>purpose and destiny
>???
>>
>>734279752
idk, i think i got them all pretty well and figured out.

for sake of testing legitimacy, lets hear politics
>>
>>734279885
The Right and Left no longer exist outside of illusion and facade.
Instead, the People are given a choice -- a false dichotomy, because the politicians representing them have accepted the same lie:

>Nationalism
or
>Globalism

Unfortunately, Israel and the (((Deep State))) is behind both the rise in Nationalism and the push towards Globalism. The People, despite for the side for which they fight, will lose. Only Israel wins. The end-goal is world domination.

If you already knew this, I need you to tell everyone else.
>>
Considering purpose is entirely subjective, I'd like to know what you think the "truth" is.
>>
>>734280188
lol this is bullshit.

Politics in it's current state is simply going through the next cycle of it's polar. Globalism vs Nationalism is just another binary label that people group themselves in based on their own narrow viewpoint of any scenario.

Individuals typically have trouble "seeing the big picture" in all cases and fail to understand a necessary hybridization is the way forward.

New and different technological stages causes these poles to shift.
Israel is a shit little country of modern people surrounded by cultural infants, they have to act big, but their ideals are also hypocritical.
The "deep state" is really the network of military agents whose job it is to make sure elected idiots don't cause irreparable damage.
>>
File: reality.jpg (360KB, 1155x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reality.jpg
360KB, 1155x900px
>>734280313
Reality is seemingly comprised of this thing and that, which is to say your reality seems to exist due to duality. Your life is dictated by the day and the night, by the hot and the cold, by the good and the evil. But the Truth is, there is no duality. Darkness isn't a thing but the absence of a thing: light. Evil is not a thing but the absence of a thing: goodness. The cold is likewise the privation of heat. Purpose and Truth are only subjective if you believe in the lie of duality, but when you cast aside the illusion, you will see your Purpose is the same as mine, and you will find Peace in it.
>>
>>734280810
Good job not answering the question faggot.
>>
>>734280785
>their own words is bullshit
:^)
>>
>>734280935
you asked to know what the Truth is.
I told you what it is and even what your purpose is.
>>
>>734281060
>even what your purpose is
You didn't though. All you said was that it was the same as yours. You never elaborated on what yours was.
>>
>>734280810
new age bullshit
>>734280313
Neil DeGrasse-Tyson said it pretty well in a speech i went to recently.

There are two universes or "realities" there is the personal reality.. the one that you have that is based on your own views, expieriances, and beliefs. Your personal reality is only comprised of the things that you have seen and can account for, not sensory from other tools and/or individuals. Because of this a personal reality is the most important to us, yet the most flawed.

On the other hand we have objective reality. Objective reality is the universe as it is, not as it is seen. We can't always see objective reality, but we can catalog it when multiple people and tools all can look at a tree and say "yep, based on what we define as a tree, that's a fucking tree"

The problem is, objective reality is meaningless to us since we all have to apply it to our personal realities for it to be meaningful to us in anyway. Data vs Information kinda thing.
>>
>>734281166
I told you there is no duality ;)
There is no you nor I.
There only is.

This is the Key to the Mysteries -- if you can entertain the concept that there is no duality, even if you don't believe it, you will work miracles in your and other's life. Your purpose is the same as my Purpose, because we are the same. I desire goodness and peace for all people, as even the wicked ones can be saved if they just knew and accepted the Truth. Don't you agree?

>>734281245
not an argument. if you disagree with anything I say, counter my claim.
>>
>>734281245
And purpose falls entirely into the realm of personal reality. There is no purpose in objective reality.
>>
>>734281481
>Don't you agree?
No.
>>
File: 1487543066620.jpg (74KB, 445x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487543066620.jpg
74KB, 445x431px
>>734279752
>>purpose and destiny
>>
>>734281666
why not, satan?

>>734281708
if you disagree with my claims, defeat them and myself.

>>734281245
>Objective reality is the universe as it is, not as it is seen. We can't always see objective reality, but we can catalog it when multiple people and tools all can look at a tree and say "yep, based on what we define as a tree, that's a fucking tree"

A portal opens in front of you.
On the other side, Objective or "True" Reality.
Science confirms it: its objective reality.
Would you agree that it is objective reality?
>>
>>734281786
>why not, satan
Because you haven't made a coherent argument. I can't agree with word salad.
>>
>>734281481
What you said is not defining or even qualifying truth. It seems to be a verbose thrusting of words you heard some hippy say.

You describe purpose and truth as things, and not qualities of an idea. With that, you are also failing to attribute the constraints as to which a truth or purpose can be held.

What is a truth to some is a falsehood to others.. this is the objectivity. If you are saying "purpose" is defined as a common goal, then you are reducing "truth" to "personal truth" and not applicable when communicating to others, especially those who disagree with you.

Your description can only be applied in a very narrow viewpoint; that me giving you the benefit of the doubt in all the massive gaps you left when describing those qualities.
>>
>hi /b/ I'm 18 and just took philosophy 101 ama
>>
File: YOU.jpg (116KB, 500x537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YOU.jpg
116KB, 500x537px
>>734281966
you dont want the world to be better off?
you wouldnt end suffering for all humanity if you could?

>>734281990
>What is a truth to some is a falsehood to others
does this mean Truth is relative? again I ask you:

>A portal opens in front of you.
>On the other side, Objective or "True" Reality.
>Science confirms it: its objective reality.
>Would you agree that it is objective reality?

>>734282193
>hi i cant debunk or even discuss your claims so heres this
pic related
>>
>>734282193
Nah, he'd get an F if he wrote this shit for an intro level philosophy class.
>>
>>734282250
>you dont want the world to be better off?
>you wouldnt end suffering for all humanity if you could?
Sure. You haven't connected that to anything else you said, nor does that make it my purpose.
>>
>>734281560
bingo.
Purpose is purely relevant to any given person, not to a wider "truth"
What's worse is your "purpose" can eventually cause you to drive your personal truth farther and farther from the real truth.
>my purpose is to keep living my life like i have lived it with my big trucks and cheap gas and coal mining job. I don't care about all this science, data, chemistry, and common sense, global warming is NOT MAN MADE!"
>>734281786
>A portal opens in front of you.
On the other side, Objective or "True" Reality.
Science confirms it: its objective reality.
Would you agree that it is objective reality?

what the fuck are you talking about?

Objective reality can't be reduced to place in a metaphor. Objective reality cannot truly be seen, it can only be partially unvield and transformed into personal reality.

Back to>>734280785
The whole "deep state, israel conspiricies" is a personal reality. It's what you believe, true to you maybe even. The problem is, is there consensus on it's existance? Is there data and written evidence? Has it been tested? Without those things you can't say it is "true".
Now say that you did have tons of indisputable proof, massive numbers of people come forward saying "yeah, it's true, i was part of it" there are documents and recordings and records.. Then you could say, "this is more looking like an objective truth."
>>
>>734282250
>does this mean Truth is relative? again I ask you:
Personal truth is
Objective truth is not

We cannot observe objective truth, only personal truth based on objective information.
>>
>>734282419
If you desire a re-aligned world -- a corrected humanity -- what greater ambition is there than this? If there is no greater ambition than to save the world, then this is your Purpose in life, and nothing less. Because you are capable of achieving your goal. If this is also my Understanding, how are we different but for the fact one of us works towards its attainment and the other does not? Your purpose is the same as mine, we are the same.

>>734282631
>>734282711
>Objective reality cannot truly be seen
can it be measured?
>>
>>734280810
Excepting something different from that new age nonsense OP. I will stick with science, simple logical explanations for most of the shit that happen in this universe, and also a feel of belonging to a reality much bigger than myself. Y'know, "We are a way for the universe to know itself.”
>>
>>734282836
>what greater ambition is there than this
A purely subjective question, making your purpose purely subjective, as I said in the beginning.

Ending suffering for all humanity is not my top priority.
>>
>>734282961
>Excepting something different from that new age nonsense OP
which part didnt you agree with?

>duality is an illusion -- there is only thing and its absence (ie cold is the absence of heat, not its opposite or dual aspect)
>Every human shares the same ultimate purpose in life

those are the only two claims I made.
which one do you disagree with and which one is "new agey?"
>>
>>734279752
>always search for the truth
>beware those who claim to have found it
>>
>>734283032
I'm asking you what greater ambition is there than to save the very world in which you rely upon for existence? I'm asking YOU to name a higher goal, seeing this is not your top priority. Name such a goal greater than
this..?
>>
>>734283226
agreed
>>
>>734283272
Living a happy life. Devoting my life to saving the world would not make me happy.
>>
>>734282836
parts of it can.

think of it this way.

You turn on the tv and you watch a political news show.
You say, "this show is super liberal"

The objective truth."The TV is displaying people talking in english. Using speech, they talk about how they feel Donald Trump is ruining america

Purpose: You don't like liberals, you like Donald Trump

Personal Truth: The show is very liberal and full of idiots.
>>
>>734283365
Are you living a happy life? If so, what makes it so great? If not, what makes it so bad? If you're in the middle, then how can you say you are working to fulfill your goal?
>>
>>734279752
I would like to know the truth about Batman, why does he do it? Who is he under the mask?
>>
>>734283500
>Are you living a happy life?
Yes.
> If so, what makes it so great?
Friends, family, and entertaining activities.
>If you're in the middle, then how can you say you are working to fulfill your goal?
You can only work towards fulfilling a goal if you haven't reached it yet.
>>
>>734283436
Ok. Let's pretend for the sake of discussion every respectable scientist in the world has discovered "True Reality" -- they can't observe it but they know this reality isn't "real" like True Reality is..which they have measured and confirmed real. So is it not fair to assume this reality is indeed not as real or at least less than True Reality? Certainly.

But, if this is not objective reality what then is this reality and what caused it? Why are we in a false reality and not a greater one? Are there conscious beings or people in True Reality?
>>
>>734283659
>Friends, family, and entertaining activities.
if your friends and family were all gone, and if boredom set in over time, would you still be happy?
>>
>>734283735
No.
>>
>>734283800
then how can you say to be happy now? is happiness just an emotion you feel when certain conditions are met? that is true for lesser animals, in whom happiness is nothing but a reward for fulfilling some primal instinct. but you're a human, with the power to fix everything wrong in the world...who can rise above all conditions and one day even stop death. is your happiness really dependant on things that go away? emotions are like a lea in the wind: you dont know where it will blow, it is at the mercy of another.

I would have you attain Peace even if forsaking happiness, and in that, immortality. You will die soon, but mankind will continue. It is the selfish one who lives for his or herself.
>>
>>734283671
This doesn't make sense.
Objective reality is the basis from which all people gather their data. Their personal reality is the way they then interpret it.

Objective reality. The cube has red green, blue, yellow, orange, and purple sides

Personal Reality. "it looks like a cube, from where I am standing i can see red, yellow, and purple sides.
Your observation is constrained and limited.

Your talk of a "true reality" makes me think that you aren't following at all, and are instead leaning to some psuedo-scientific metaphysical nonsense and not reading this as "the layers of interpretation."

There is no true reality.. only objective reality. and objective reality is rarely meaningful to us. If you met a person who was able to, and only able to see objective reality, they would be indistinguishable from a computer.
>>
>>734284088
>then how can you say to be happy now?
Because those things you said are not the case.
>is happiness just an emotion you feel when certain conditions are met?
Yes.
> that is true for lesser animals, in whom happiness is nothing but a reward for fulfilling some primal instinct. but you're a human
Humans are animals.
>who can rise above all conditions and one day even stop death
Can you back up this claim?
> is your happiness really dependant on things that go away?
Yes, and so is yours. The world will inevitably end eventually, though you will be dead long before that happens.
>It is the selfish one who lives for his or herself.
We are all selfish. Wanting to attain peace is just another form of selfishness.
>>
>>734284172
I'm not speaking of truth in such a base manner, anon. Do you agree there are truths which all people can agree? For example... 2+2 = 4. Math is a universal language, do you agree? I assume you do. Therefore, Absolute Truth does exist. It can be seen, measured and experimented with -- just as you can prove to yourself that 2 things added to another 2 things will produce 4 things. This is objectively true, is it not?
>>
>>734283165
If i'm completly honest both of them. I thing you're making a really complex issue into a thing of existence or absence of it, and those are just a human notions. We can not even be sure of the absence of something due to quantum uncertainty. And if your purpose in life is to save the world, i agree with you, but how you go from that to
>Every human shares the same ultimate purpose in life
In a world where every one follow his or her own goals you can not have that at all
>>
>>734284356
>humans are animals
Humans are the apex animal. There is no need to degrade your own potential because of
>muh humility!
Yes. Humans can rise above all conditions, and one day, even death.
www.cnn.com/2013/10/03/tech/innovation/google-calico-aging-death
>The world will inevitably end eventually, though you will be dead long before that happens.
The world will end in one of two ways:
>with continuation
>without continuation
How it dies is entirely up to you.
>Wanting to attain peace is just another form of selfishness.
if you will die but peace will survive you, and if you must give up your happiness to attain world peace, how is that not selfless instead?

>>734284553
The People follow their own individual goals because they can't see the bigger picture -- they aren't thinking beyond their own lifetime. If you show the People the Truth in it's fullness, and as it relates to them right now, they will abandon their petty aims and ideals. If the world knew the Jewish Plot, the world would unite with one mind.
>>
>>734284717
>Humans are the apex animal
That's a subjective opinion. Humans think that humans are special because they are human.
>even death
Even if you could "solve aging", you would still die eventually as the universe winds down and the energy needed for life to continue ceases to be available.
>The world will end in one of two ways:
In the end, there is no continuation.
>How it dies is entirely up to you.
No, it isn't.
>how is that not selfless instead
Because you have a selfish desire to accomplish something. There's no such thing as an actually selfless person.
>>
>>734285030
>That's a subjective opinion
can you show me the lion store where they buy human meat? :^) what about the dog who invented space travel tho?..
>Even if you could "solve aging", you would still die eventually as the universe winds down and the energy needed for life to continue ceases to be available.
"i cant think of how to overcome this problem, therefore, no one can...ever."
anon, i..
>No, it isn't.
if you have the ability, right now, to correct the world, how is it not?
>Because you have a selfish desire to accomplish something
wanting to accomplish something doesnt make you selfish. humans are rewarded by emotion for doing the right things, including selfless acts. if you do such acts for the benefit of feeling good, youre selfish. but if you do something for the sake of doing it, how can you be selfish for the manner in which your brain behaves?

Be driven by Purpose, not emotion.
>>
>>734284172
so,,does 2+2 = 4 or nah, anon?
>>
>>734284717
I don't think that the world uniting to accomplish one goal is a good thing most of the time. But well, i want to know about this "Jewish plot", and see if we can find common ground there. As a goyim boy myself i'm kinda curious
>>
>>734285274
>can you show me the lion store where they buy human meat? :^) what about the dog who invented space travel tho?.
Can you show me the human who can chase down a gazelle? How about the human who can lift things 5000x his or her body weight unaided?
>anon, i..
Thermodynamics is a bitch like that.
>if you have the ability, right now, to correct the world, how is it not?
I don't though.
>wanting to accomplish something doesnt make you selfish.
It does.
>Be driven by Purpose, not emotion.
I am driven by purpose, and my purpose is informed by my emotions. As is yours.
>>
File: America-2050.png (525KB, 1000x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
America-2050.png
525KB, 1000x528px
>>734285433
pic related here: >>734280188
check out the middle section..

>pic related
>>
>>734285602
>Can you show me the human who can chase down a gazelle? How about the human who can lift things 5000x his or her body weight unaided?
this why humans are the Apex Creature:

>the lion can chase down a gazelle because it evolved to be fast or it will die
>the ant can life tremendous weight in order to carry food to their colony, and to remove rocks/twigs from their hill...or they would die

Humans did not evolve to go to the moon, to invent politics or anything else. We evolved with the highest intelligence of all beings solely to survive among them..but we manipulate our evolution and do things that were never intended by nature: like going to the moon.

you are a god/dess.
accept your nature.
>>
>>734285853
>but we manipulate our evolution and do things that were never intended by nature: like going to the moon.
Nature never has "intentions". And saying that our ability to manipulate things makes us the apex creature is purely subjective. It's just your opinion anon.
>you are a god/dess.
I am an animal, as are you.
Accept your nature.
>>
>>734285853
>Can you show me the human who can chase down a gazelle?

The best working theory as to why humans in Africa lost their fur millions of years ago is they chased down gazelles in a run/walk form that took hours. Eventually the animal has a heat stroke and cannot move anymore, and is easy pickings for the humans chasing it.


So, in theory, your fat ass is a human who can chase down a gazelle.
>>
>>734286000
>And saying that our ability to manipulate things makes us the apex creature is purely subjective
is it subjective or is "subjective" a catch-all term you're using any time your beliefs are challenged? can you explain why humans are not the Apex Animal, when it we who control all other animals? Of course a lion can kill a human, but a lion cannot enslave nor tame a human.
>implying God is above animal

>>734286074
the out of africa theory has been debunked.
we didnt evolve in africa nor lose our hair there.

SOURCE: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
>>
File: 99999996.jpg (107KB, 1054x784px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
99999996.jpg
107KB, 1054x784px
>>734279752
It's true watches at $ 0?.
>>
File: clicking.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clicking.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>734286359
>>
>>734284383
It is only along it's constraints.
The constraints of math encompass all that we know, so it's a tough thing to challenge.

But to you, 2+2=4 on it's own is meaningless. It's just a definition of symbols and their interactions. That is my point.
>>
>>734286243
>is it subjective or is "subjective" a catch-all term you're using any time your beliefs are challenged?
It is in fact subjective. It is not objective because the criteria for "apex-animal" is a matter of personal opinion rather than objective fact.
>can you explain why humans are not the Apex Animal, when it we who control all other animals?
How does the ability to enslave or tame other animals make one animal the "apex" animal? Please answer in a way that is not based on your opinions.
>implying your use of the word God is meaningful
>>
>>734286243
>the out of africa theory has been debunked.
Ummmm...no.
>>
>>734285671
I have seen this shit tier idea of force race mixing and multi-culturalism (see how fuck up is Germany right now for an example) everywhere, and is kind of terrifying. But i don't understand how this would benefit the jews. The only group that i see profiting from this are the muslims and thats bad news for the jewish.
>>
test
>>
>>734286736
>just ignores the evidence
niggers everybody
>>
>>734286508
>so it's a tough thing to challenge.
>But to you, 2+2=4 on it's own is meaningless.

There are two possibilities:

>our reality is subjective and therefore not as real as objective reality, which we can't even perceive of
>our reality is objective and the only subjectivity exists in the mind of the people who each share conflicting ideas about reality

which one is true does not matter. if this is a subjective reality, it doesn't matter because the people all objectively agree on certain "truths" they experience as universally true. Which means, even if subjective, Absolute Truths do exist. It is these Truths I give and bend to my Will for the saving of everyone. I'd like to teach all of you these Truths so you can do the same ^.^ because if this is true reality and there is no other, it is even moar important that we work to establish Peace.

>>734286594
>is a matter of personal opinion
personal opinion is not reliant on truth. i can have the opinion that the sky is polka-dot. what do I say if you tell me im wrong?
>NAHHHH ITS SUBJECTIVE MAN!
I dont think so.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/modern-humans-have-become-superpredators-180956348/

>>734286736
umm I gave you the source backing my claim, ok sweetie pie? why dont you take a look at it and get back to me, honeybuns.
>>
>>734286942
Ummmm...no.
>>
>>734286965

You have studied Wittgenstein?
>>
>>734286965
>I dont think so.
Okay, then you're wrong.
>>
>>734286789
It benefits the Jews because:

>it will result in the creation of a new race of humans who will, far sooner than later, outnumber the natural human races and dominate them
>this new race, created by the Jews through mass immigration and race mixing will have the average IQ of around 90 -- too dumb to realize what's going on, smart enough to work.
>the jews will turn the entire world into two classes: the working class and the eating class
>the jews will enslave the entire world
pic related
>>
File: mfw hitler.jpg (61KB, 538x754px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw hitler.jpg
61KB, 538x754px
>>734287105
(((wittgenstein))). nah. should i?

>>734287117
>its subjective because i say so
i gave reasons why its not subjective.
you have not supported the claim it's subjective,
who is wrong?
>>
>>734286508
Anon is rigth. You could say that all inteligent species would at one moment have a mathematical system. But at the end of the day numbers and math are just symbols that we use to explain the world like the written languages, but with the property of enable us to make useful predictions
>>
>>734287229
>i gave reasons why its not subjective.
No, you didn't.
>you have not supported the claim it's subjective
Yes, I have.
>who is wrong?
You.
>>
>>734286965
>umm I gave you the source backing my claim, ok sweetie pie? why dont you take a look at it and get back to me, honeybuns.

Did you even read your own link?

However some experts were more skeptical about the findings.

Retired anthropologist and author Dr Peter Andrews, formerly at the Natural History Museum in London, said: "It is possible that the human lineage originated in Europe, but very substantial fossil evidence places the origin in Africa, including several partial skeletons and skulls.

"I would be hesitant about using a single character from an isolated fossil to set against the evidence from Africa."
>>
>>734287305
>that we use to explain the world
how many fingers do you have? if you say "5" -- that's math.
now, you can math is subjective and just a symbolic language to describe truths greater than itself..but this again results in the existence of said truths, and therefore, Universal Truths exist.

>>734287350
>no you didnt
i claimed humans are the apex animal because we have power over all other animals. i even linked to a source talking about it. you responded with
>its subjective!
if you're trolling ill give a friendly reminder:
>pic related

>>734287354
how many sources can you attack?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/controversial-study-suggests-earliest-humans-lived-in-europe-not-africa/
http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/science/first-human-ancestors-evolved-in-europe-not-africa-study-4670903/
http://www.history.com/news/did-the-first-human-ancestor-emerge-in-europe-not-africa

It's time to accept the truth: you wuz not kangs. we wuz kangz!
>>
>>734287229
Yes, just briefly skimmed through your posts. You are clearly fascinated with the philosophy of language. Seriously google Tractatus and read the first page (after the introduction and preface, but do read the whole thing sometime). It is genius work.
>>
>>734287553
>i claimed humans are the apex animal because we have power over all other animals
Exactly, and I responded by informing you that your criteria for determining "apex-ness" is subjective, because it is based on your personal opinion of what makes something more "apex" than another. Your source does not change this.
>>
File: apex.png (29KB, 798x385px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
apex.png
29KB, 798x385px
>>734287627
thanks anon. was earlier thinking on how to polish the speech so the message would shine. appreciate it

>>734287764
>your criteria for determining "apex-ness" is subjective
>word definitions are subjective...

anon, i..
>>
>>734287553
>how many sources can you attack?

6000+ skulls vs. one skull from your link, which is largely speculative. Science doesn't work that way, dude. Check back again after 20 or 50 years and see if it holds up. Want a spoiler? It won't.
http://humanorigins.si.edu/education/introduction-human-evolution


Seriously. No, seriously.

No, seriously. Pay attention to follow-up articles about that very find.

No, seriously.


Dude, I'm serious. Watch over the next few years as more papers come out about it.

Seriously.
>>
>>734287874
>word definitions are subjective
They are actually.

However, even just looking at the definition you give, what do you see? "The top or highest part of something, especially one forming a point." This is not necessarily equivalent with what you said. Humans do not have the top speed. Humans do not have the top strength. etc.
>>
>>734279752
how many niggers did it take to change a light bulb?
>>
File: egypt 6.jpg (93KB, 845x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
egypt 6.jpg
93KB, 845x403px
>>734287900
>modern science is wrong because science is unreliable

I have an entire folder of redpills just for world history....

>humans evolved in Europe
>humans travelled to Africa during the Mediterranean dry times
>humans settle in Africa and continue evolving
>humans migrate to the Middle East and begin the Aryan Period

it's time to accept Science, nigga.

:^)

>>734288067
>The top or highest part of something
which animal is above us? is it the lion? then why do i see them tamed in the circus? maybe it's the ant? this is why children keep them as pets in a glass or burn them. which animal is above the human animal?

>>734288113
how many?
>>
>>734287553
I agree with you that there is an external reality to us. But math is just a way that our brains interpreted the universe and therefor is subjective. I guess my point is that if we assume the universe to be deterministic, we could say there are universal truths, but we would not be able to know them because of the deceptive nature of our perception.
>>
>>734281245
"new age"

Look into Mysticism.
>>
>>734288180
>is it the lion?
Sure, for certain opinions of what makes one animal above another. The lion is faster and stronger.
> then why do i see them tamed in the circus? maybe it's the ant? this is why children keep them as pets in a glass or burn them.
How many times do I need to tell you that your opinion is subjective before it sinks in?

You're wrong in claiming that your personal opinion is objective fact. Deal with it.
>>
>>734288180
>I have an entire folder of redpills just for world history....
>>humans evolved in Europe
>>humans travelled to Africa during the Mediterranean dry times
>>humans settle in Africa and continue evolving
>>humans migrate to the Middle East and begin the Aryan Period


That's how science works, they refine it. You, asserting from one half-assed paper on one recent skull, to overturn everything yet again, is the exact thing you are railing against.


So, no, seriously. Pay attention to follow up papers on that find over the next few years.


No, seriously. I have nothing to prove. That guy who is making that claim over that skull does.
>>
>>734279752
why cant anyone see the truth about what hitler was achieving??
>>
>>734288180
couldn't count because the light was out and they were incognegro
>>
File: holocaust hoax.jpg (20KB, 713x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
holocaust hoax.jpg
20KB, 713x398px
>>734288267
what if reality is constant and the subjectivity comes in due to a lack of full knowledge of reality? like when you see a magician make a coin disappear.

>>734288319
>the lion is faster and stronger
and has that allowed the lion to conquer man? are humans in lion circuses or nah?

>>734288322
>That's how science works, they refine it.
Agreed. First, science said humans all evolved in Africa. And now, with new knowledge, they say Europe :)

>>734288354
Jews deceive the whole world, even themselves.
>>
>>734288538
>and has that allowed the lion to conquer man? are humans in lion circuses or nah?
Now who is the troll?
>>
>>734288538
yeah they do
i admit i didnt see it for a long time
but eyes open as fuck these days
>>
Covfefe
>>
File: kek 3.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek 3.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>734288532
lelelel

>>734288580
if humans are not the Apex Creature, how is it no other creature dominates, enslaves or controls us?

>>734288636
very good anon! now remember: he who knows the Truth but does not tell it is the coward who murders the world.

>>734288664
ok. ill make a redpill just for yew..
>>
>>734279752
the fuck am I looking at
>>
>>734287120
I thought you were talking about the future...
>>
>>734288775
So it's you, you are the troll. At least try to be creative.
>>
>>734288538
Thats whats i was saying when a say

>we could say there are universal truths, but we would not be able to know them because of the deceptive nature of our perception.

I know we have a lack of knowledge that doesn't let us understand the world fully, but the problem is also our own bias.

Also, that would only be truth if determinism is the true nature of reality and we aren't sure about that
>>
File: image-1.jpg (27KB, 640x427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image-1.jpg
27KB, 640x427px
>>734280188
it's hard to bother reading it when they stick jewish into each sentence multiple times awkwardly
#fakenews
>>
>>734288775
>if humans are not the Apex Creature, how is it no other creature dominates, enslaves or controls us?


Your DNA is the apex creature. Humans are just the DNA's way to make more humans. DNA even plays around with the design of the body with each generation, when some will reproduce more successfully and others, not so much.

Those we call dwellers-in-Mom's-basement.
>>
File: afghanbeauty.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
afghanbeauty.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>734285671
wow. looks like beautiful afghan girls look like nowadays.
>>
I want to know about Jehovahs witnesses
>>
>>734287120
Greenland is beyond IQ measurement by Jewtests.you
>>
>>734289080
Blessed be the fruit, when combined with Roman Catholicism
>>
Is trap porn gay
>>
>>734288538
>and has that allowed the lion to conquer man? are humans in lion circuses or nah?
Only posible in this enviroment we live in. You know inteligent isn't the only important trait to survive (See the neanderthal for an example)?
Is a damm good trait, but one of many, and a extremely expensive one
>>
File: covfefe.png (319KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
covfefe.png
319KB, 1000x1000px
>>734288664
pic related

>>734288875
Time is malleable.
I am speaking to yesterday, today and tomorrow.
You can change all of it if you'd just...

Wake up, Neo.

>>734288938
who is "you"?

>>734288990
>the problem is also our own bias.
Forgive me I must have misunderstood you. I agree! xD

>>734289002
>Jew are literally behind it
>why do they name the Jews thoooo!
lol hey rabbi
>>
File: traps are gay.jpg (13KB, 206x215px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
traps are gay.jpg
13KB, 206x215px
>>734289195
Yes
>>
File: tranny atrazine.png (192KB, 2490x1625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tranny atrazine.png
192KB, 2490x1625px
>>734289195
its a Jewish Trick, just like homosexuality.
>pic related

>>734289245
>Only posible in this enviroment we live in
You mean the environment we humans have created and subjected all other creatures to? ;) You are a god/dess, anon. It's time to start living like one.
>>
>>734288775

You are defining the apex creature as a creature that dominates, enslaves, and controls others. The real apex creature would not need to do those things. We are not aware of what makes up an apex creature or what that creature is because we are not that apex creature. Our awareness only transcends our own relativity. Our own perception of the world. For all we know, an ant may truly be an apex creature, but we are not able to perceive this because we would be a less aware being. More realistically, an "apex creature" to us would probably be a being that resides in a higher dimension. That we cannot understand. However, it is possible that that being transcends our dimension and we perceive it as an ant. H.P. Lovecraft talks a bit about this I am pretty sure. Going further, Spinoza would say that you and the lion are one and the same, and enslaving that lion is to enslave yourself.
>>
>>734289271
>who is "you"?
OP, the entity that typed the words to create the post that I am now responding to.
>>
Listen I have a preexisting disdain for Israel too. And even arabs. Not really into them either... but can't you see that the grand conspiracy is less by the jewfags in zion and more by the forces that want to keep you believing that we are separate? Whether or not we become a light brown race is not up to a few kikes.
It was preordained by the creator.
Have you seen Persian women?
Gtfo
>>
File: IRAN.jpg (158KB, 736x1210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IRAN.jpg
158KB, 736x1210px
>>734289350
>The real apex creature would not need to do those things
the real apex creature would first have the thought that such an apex creature would not do those things. surely the lion and bear do not think this way. you, anon, are the apex creature. you are the God/dess. time to live as such.

>>734289422
>Have you seen Persian women?
Early Persians were Aryan.
Iranians were Aryan.
North Indians were Aryan.
Indo-Europeans are Aryan.
Jews..they're not Aryan...but they are behind the world's turmoils.
>>
>>734289534
ITT a guy who took Philosophy 101 and thinks Jared Taylor is the only living philosopher he needs to read.
Even all these white nationalists who are brainwashing you are Jewish ivy leaguers.
>>
Is globalism not only an ideology but a new religion in itself?
Also, evil rules this world. Wether you think it originates from the devil or not.

To me worshiping the devil means worshipping man.
Man rules the earth.
Have you seen american media?
All the youth revel in almost demonic music...
I feel poision in my ears and in my food...
Ive seen good people be tainted.

But for what? To weaken the average persons mind? Are we to be headed towards something big? What do you know. Tell me if im off because i think of this every day i feel something in my soul. Somethings not right.
>>
>>734289334
>Only posible in this enviroment we live in
Let me clarify "in the environment we evolved in."
Really don't like the idea of the humans being better /b/ro, we are just lucky. Thats all, doesn't mean i hate humans, i think we are fucking great.
>>
>>734289285
Kek'd
>>
>>734289534
Current day Persians are still hot and light skinned and that's fine.
"Early Persians were Aryan"
>>
>>
>>734289716
>jared taylor
stop following CIAniggers
>pic related

>>734289729
if you disagree with anything ive said, explain why and discuss.

>>734289729
Everything you experience is life, from TV to music, news, fashion and trends, political happenings, wars and etc. has been carefully manufactured to increase the likelihood of you holding a specific world-view. To those behind the Plot, you are just a nameless statistic. You are but a stepping stone towards a greater agenda. All of this is but stepping stones: mass immigration, wars, social unrest, racism and countless deaths. They are all meaningless outside of their agenda. This is who you are in their eyes. In mine, you can save the entire world if you learn the Truth, accept it and give it to others.

>>734289744 (checked)
I just want you living to your potential.
As long as you're stuck in a hole, even if shallow, you bury the whole world with you.

>>734289795
Try not to focus on skin color. It's a Jewish trick. They like to separate the Aryan race and divide them by skin color, saying "you aren't as Aryan as I because you're not as pale as me!" This is all deception.

>>734290008
good redpill pic saved
>>
>>734289534
True, if you don't believe in "higher powers", or "interdimensional beings". If you believe only in the terrestrial beings we can see. I'm not arguing that interdimensional beings exist, but you are limiting your own awareness if you don't entertain the idea that we are not the highest function creatures in the universe (or are you just arguing earth creatures?). Either way, we do live like gods, relatively. If anything, we need to do more to take care of our planet, the other animals, and each other. Because we are all the same. Some argue physically, we literally are all one big organism, that make up the universe, i.e. panentheism/pantheism
>>
>>734290065
everything you said is true. whether we are alone or not is something irrelevant; it is too high for us to know simply because we haven't advanced to that level of knowing yet -- we cant even fix the problems in this reality or get along with one another. We would only destroy any other reality.
>>
Give it to me straight, whats the truth then?
How do i tell people i care about to prepare?
>>
>>734290254
This is why quantum mechanics, the progress being made studying dark matter, and other things being done in theoretical physics is very exciting.

As an aside, you say we can't get along, yet you post racist and provoking propaganda. I know this is /b/ and all, but you almost seemed like one of the intelligent ones.
>>
>>734290008
Where did we go wrong?
At this rate the future is fuck
>>
File: NWO Rockefeller.jpg (571KB, 1791x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NWO Rockefeller.jpg
571KB, 1791x960px
>>734290561
>whats the truth then?
Jews are [ ] <----- this close to destroying the Aryan race and enslaving the entire world. This Plot has been in the works for over 6,000 years and even their Torah speaks to this reality. Israel exists as the base from which the Jew will achieve world dominion. We can either wake up the rest of the world to this evil Plot or die.

>>734290698
We can't get along because we have been deceived and pitted against one another. Religion and Race are the great deceptions, while politics serves to enable the lie. I call you to Race Realism, not racism ^.^
>>
>>734290058
>I just want you living to your potential.
I will consider it Anon, but that would be tomorrow.
Good night /b/ro
>>
File: goodnight.png (159KB, 1488x1488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goodnight.png
159KB, 1488x1488px
>>734290962
<3
>>
why do whites want to exterminate jews, shouldnt truly red pilled people want superior DNA to be preserved?

Are white people just jealous niggers?
>>
File: Jew faces.jpg (189KB, 1000x1091px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jew faces.jpg
189KB, 1000x1091px
>>734291006
>superior DNA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)

Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews, I don't either.
>>
>>734291118
Jews are smarter and wealthier than whites, obviously the only cause could be superior DNA

whites arent even smarter than asians, and there's billions of them, if we had to lose a bunch of humans to preserve the species most white people wouldn't make the cut and the ones who do would be outnumbered by jews and asians by 1,000:1 easy
>>
>>734291441
any source Jews are smarter than whites?
>>
>>734282631
Um, yes, there is a consensus on the existence of the deep or administrative state. It's not a secret cabal, it's gone on for year and mostly involves the politicized positions of appointees appointed by past presidents with opposing view points.
>>
File: TFWNazi.jpg (20KB, 403x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TFWNazi.jpg
20KB, 403x403px
>>734287120
Does anyone seriously believe this?
I'm all for removal of kikes but this is... kinda... ridiculous and tinfoil hat filled.
>>
> muh i completely twisted the red pill/blue pill idea ass backwards and now am peddling it to gullible retards on 4chan

idiots posting ITT as if they had a brain.
>>
>>734291848
>their own words
>tinfoil
...
>>
>>734291868
debunk anything Ive said. go ahead. ill wait.
>>
>>734287120
>>734286789
The average IQ is already around 100.
It's much simpler than all that. it's about creating division and erasing national identity and national. Divide and conquer.
>>
File: NWO 2.jpg (68KB, 720x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NWO 2.jpg
68KB, 720x432px
>>734292065
>Divide and conquer.
to what end?
>>
>>734291977
but if yids are sucking on the tits of white nations, why would they want to destroy them?
It just doesn't make sense to me.
Are all western jews like that or just the leaders?
>>
File: Israel racism.png (434KB, 1142x950px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Israel racism.png
434KB, 1142x950px
>>734292181
Jews are parasitic by nature. they use the resources of any given nation, suck dry its wealth and technology, and then destroy the nation to prevent competition.

>pic related on a smaller scale
>>
>>734292139
To essentially create a world governed by one government. To condense most of the population, which they plan to decrease, into the cities while they strip ownership of land from its citizens.
>>
>>734292313
This idea is that its "the Jews" is just dumb. Most Jews will be victims of this, not purpatrators. The wealthy elites of the world are not just Jews and the average Jew will be screwed just like the rest of us.
>>
File: jew israel goyim.jpg (88KB, 850x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew israel goyim.jpg
88KB, 850x400px
>>734292793
their own words, anon, isn't a conspiracy theory.
it's a conspiracy. they will not hurt the Jews around the world any more than necessary, because soon they will not be around the world.
>>
>>734292139
See the Georgia Guidestones.
>>
>>734280188
>88
coulda just said Divide and Conquer
>>
>>734282631
>is there data and written evidence
>has it neen tested
>talks about deep state and shady agencies
typical science fag, thinking that any tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist can get their hands on such files or evidence and live with it
chances are
>you get an acid bath and vanish from existence
>get a free chopper ride
>become food supplement
politics and sociology labeled under positive "sciences" for a reason egg head
you cant just measure or experiment on some things or expect to get a consistant results, so you follow up events and how they end up, try to build up a bigger picture out of it. Picture so far is, anyone who digs up certain things end up dead or discredited unless they are bought and become the part of echo chamber. Look at assange or snowden, few that were successful or publicly important enough to get discredited, and they barely scratched the surface of things.
>>
>>734285671
i cant see how being mixed race instantly make people subserviant jewish slaves though, they might lose their ethnicity but a human will be a human, that s why this whole "genocide through racemixing" thing seems like a huge "master race" butt hurt to me
>>
>>734279752
why the fuck are fidgetspinners a thing
>>
>>734291977
>muh prove me wrong idiocy
> i don't even have enough of a brain to realize that i'm the one making the claim and so the burden of proof is on ME
>>
>>734288067
that is why he didn't call us apex-runners or apex-weightlifters
but apex-predators and this is simply true there is not a singel animal that could hunt down humans, that will not be hunt down by humans for it
>>
>>734288180
lol now i get it,
>redpill = race based white bullshit
fuck your based bullshit man, aryans or nordics what ever were shit tribes, sacking other peoples shit while best thing close to white in mideast were greeks, who were anti social people with buttfuking habits, living in secluded villages they called site. So no one cares if you want to live in your secluded circle jerk like greeks, just dont shame people who are progressive and want to be part of the future
>>
>>734292585
Source? Or did you just make that up on the fly because you just had to come up with a "smart" reply?

Newsflash: doing this kind of "debate" doesn't prove your "point" but shows that you're desperate and stupid.
>>
>>734295335
Just look at the state of any shithole location in Africa if you want to see what a future without white control looks like.
>>
>>734291006
you should ask yourself questions if almost every race that meets you want to kill you.
>>
>>734291441

Rank Country IQ
1 Hong Kong Hong Kong 108
1 Singapore Singapore 108
2 South Korea South Korea 106
3 Japan Japan 105
3 China China 105
4 Taiwan Taiwan 104
5 Italy Italy 102
6 Iceland Iceland 101
6 Mongolia Mongolia 101
6 Switzerland Switzerland 101
7 Austria Austria 100
7 Luxembourg Luxembourg 100
7 Netherlands Netherlands 100
7 Norway Norway 100
7 United Kingdom United Kingdom 100
8 Belgium Belgium 99
8 Canada Canada 99
8 Estonia Estonia 99
8 Finland Finland 99
8 Germany Germany 99
8 Poland Poland 99
8 Sweden Sweden 99
9 Andorra Andorra 98
9 Australia Australia 98
9 Czech Republic Czech Republic 98
9 Denmark Denmark 98
9 France France 98
9 Hungary Hungary 98
9 Latvia Latvia 98
9 Spain Spain 98
9 United States United States 98
10 Belarus Belarus 97
10 Malta Malta 97
10 Russia Russia 97
10 Ukraine Ukraine 97
11 Moldova Moldova 96
11 Slovakia Slovakia 96
11 Slovenia Slovenia 96
11 Uruguay Uruguay 96
12 Israel Israel 95
sure

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>734295698
Please support your outlandish lies or shut up.
>>
>>734291519
einstein you morong
>>
>>734295989
and Eminem is proof that white people are better rappers
>>
>>734295989
einstein and more than half the scientists that developed the physics and engineering that allowed America to develop nuclear fission first, thanks to the "muh jews" paranoia of the Nazis.
>>
>>734289334
our precious bodily fluids!
>>
>>734295816
so the white race is deceived and defeated by people dumber than them?
>>
>>734296239
https://youtu.be/B9nI2e809h4
>>
>>734291977
lol comparing america to tibet, atleast compare some white nation which has roots going back to medieval times, no one gives two shits about jewerica
>>
>>734296239
>>734296269
kis maj es
>>
>>734292924
>like an effendi
wtf, too much relevance to my language, we were jews the whole time?
>>
>>734295638
who gives a shit, just leave people alone and let them do their thing, you white people think that others can instantly evolve to your level, it took hundreds of years of wars, misery and conflict for whites to evolve, let other people complete their progress, people evolve through hardship dont "help" them or trip them over every time they get up, just let things be for once
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 37



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.