[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ tell me your story that you've always wanted to tell

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 4

File: art1.jpg (205KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
art1.jpg
205KB, 1191x842px
/b/ tell me your story that you've always wanted to tell but never had a place to tell it. I'll read and respond. Idc wtf its about. I want to hear some good stories. I'm bored and lonely
>>
File: art2.jpg (325KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
art2.jpg
325KB, 595x842px
bump
>>
No story but I like the art op, thank you
>>
I'm to the point in my marriage that I don't even want to be in the same room as my wife. She thinks that I am becoming reclusive, but it's just that I don't want to go do things *with her.* If I'm in the same room as her and she's talking to a group of people I have to leave because I can't stand the sound of her voice. Also, she never shuts the fuck up. Blah blah blah all fucking day long. It never stops. I moved out of our bedroom into the guest room 2 years ago because "I just sleep better alone" but really it's because she starts complaining the minute she wakes up. I've talked to her about some of this stuff but it just goes in one ear and out the other. We have a great kid, though, which is why I stick around. He loves us both equally so it's hard to leave when I know he wants to be around both of us.
>>
Pretty sure I almost got robbed the other day but was oblivious to it. Guy came over to my car shoved a knife in the open window and asked if I wanted to buy a knife. I just said Oh no thanks and drove off. Either he really was trying to sell the knife to me or he needs to work on his delivery more.
>>
OP leave?
>>
I'm in a sexless relationship that I'm too scared to leave because I'll be homeless, I try as hard as I can to get away from her but due to the fact that I spent my youth doing drugs I don't have any means to survive outside of her. I miss meeting new girls and feeling excited to spend my time with them, not planning how I won't have to
>>
>>734256784
This is really weird to read. The reason I'm bored and lonely is because I decided to move away from my girlfriend for 6 weeks just to get some space. I'm actually doing a rotation for school but I specifically planned it so that I would have to move a few states away. Its been boring and lonely but I've never been less stressed in my life. Maybe you need to get away for a week or two. Take a guys trip or something maybe that'll give you a new perspective. Or at least something to look forward to in the future
>>
>>734257678
I appreciate the sentiment, but that ship has sailed.

She went on vacation last year for 2 weeks and I was all alone at the house. I picked her up from the airport and she literally talked for 2 hours straight when she got in the car. I'm not exaggerating. Two fucking hours non stop with two half-assed questions in between asking me how my time alone was. I got to hear how she haggled with the cab driver for about 30 minutes. It was enthralling. We never should have gotten married, but here we are. I keep planning on leaving her when the kids are old enough, but I'll probably die before then.
>>
>>734257052
damn. I had an experience walking through the city my college in is with all of my girlfriends friends... I was the only guy in the group. Our campus is downtown in the city and right next to a hospital that has a psych unit in a separate building next door. Some guy came up to us and started begging for money, he was insistent and started making all the girls uncomfortable. I told him to fuck off, trying to be the macho guy when I'm really not. He said "you better watch your back, people like you don't know what people like me are capable of" all while hes standing less than two feet from me. I didn't know how to respond but I had a pocket knife in my pocket so I just reached into my pocket and opened it in my pocket. The guy didn't pursue us after a while but the whole situation sent a shiver up my spine. oddly enough I ran into 3 more times and a fifth time 15+ miles outside the city.... probably me in a different life putting myself in check
>>
>>734257534
Nah im still here
>>
>>734257616
sounds like you really need to self-evaluate what you want for yourself. Idk what you're supposed to do but I know that feeling, it will just continuously devolve
>>
My sister and I lost our virginity to each other. Still no regrets.
>>
>>734258768
what state
>>
I've been trying to move from reserves to active duty infantry in the marines since december.

I keep in contact with the recruiter (who is a Gunnery Sgt) once a week, so that he doesn't forget about my ass.

Continue to keep going to school, and just finished up my associate's degree last week. I transfer to a state university this fall.

My parents are planning a divorce, and decided to ask the Gunnery Sgt for advice of how to deal with it; that was last Tuesday btw.

He hasn't replied back since then.
>tfw I probably didn't take into account that I might have struck a nerve.
>two days go by
>apologize for not thinking this through
>tell him I'm going to give the guy some space
>haven't talked to him since
>plan to talk to him again next saturday

how badly did I fuck up my relations with this recruiter?

do I still have a chance to work this out?

Will I finally see combat someday?

fml
>>
you said good stories, i don't know if this one is a good story but here i go, it's like, my parents had a child who lived only a day after birth. my mom was in depression but then my father stood strong and convinced her to "make me" basically. so i happened. im 33 years old, and i have zero ambition. i like drugs, books, games, series and movies. i think all the things have one particular thing in common. they make you lose your connection with reallity, or let's say your sense time. that's it i guess. i don't know what to do with my life. all i want to do is sleep, and wake as a different person each and every day until the rest of my life. i don't value life.
>>
>>734257961
I'm sorry to hear this. I can only imagine how adding a child to this situation changes everything too. I'm still a young guy and don't have any children yet so deep down I want to keep telling you, just get out. You shouldn't lose your livelihood and decades of your life in such misery blah blah sunk costs fallacy. But I can imagine the love for your child would justify in your mind the misery for their sake. I honestly don't know.
>>
>>734255924
I Raped a girl once at a university dormitory while visiting for a party.
It was in a long hallway of rooms, parties going on and it was pretty loud.
At the end of the hall there was a little cubby area with some snack/soda machines.
I was high as hell on something and not thinking straight, but when I went to get a drink I saw a hot blonde in there getting a snack.
Acting on a wild impulse I ran up behind her and grabbed her from behind, my hand on her mouth.
I told her to close her eyes, do not turn around, and not to make a sound or I would kill her.
She was wearing some kind of skimpy pajamas or sweatpants or something. I don't really remember.
I made her kneel down in front of me and I pulled down her pants.
She started whimpering as I played with her pussy and butthole for a minute or two so I punched her in the back of the head.
Told her if she made another sound I would kill her.
I then started fucking her pussy. I was so turned on I came in like 45 seconds of hard thrusting.
She made a few quiet grunts and sobs, but nothing too loud.
After I finished I told her to lay there for at least 5 minutes or I would know and come kill her.
For fun, I also told her if she gets pregnant she better give birth to my baby. She could give it up for adoption or whatever, but she better have it.

Never did find out who she was though.
>>
>>734258809
New York
>>
>>734259209
You seem like you have your shit together at least though, state school lined up and all.. I wouldn't worry too much though I wouldn't go back to him again so soon. Seems a little weird going once a week, he might think you're being a little odd. I'd take a month or two away from pestering the guy and see if he reaches out to you.
>>
>>734255924
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvVB_uOmXOY

I was born with a creation spirit inside my soul and have done magic things with time and fate since I was little (but did not have control over it until I was about 21-22).

Then Satan stole my ex girlfriend and now I can't stop feeling like I should be killing people. So instead of killing them I guess I'll be The Clown, a magic trickster who makes people laugh when they should be crying.
>>
>>734259881
well I am from 4chan, so there's that.

>once a week thing
>advice that I got from fellow marines that successfully lat-moved (changed military jobs)
>said that he has to deal with recruits/poolees/candidates
>said that I don't count as a paycheck
>said that I'm at the bottom of the barrel
>got me fucking paranoid

so unfortunately I have my reasons, but maybe I should wait a little longer.

just really hope he doesn't forget about me
>>
>>734259481
what the fuck man you wrecked someones life
>>
>>734259881
maybe waiting a month is a good idea
>>
>>734259228
I've had support from my family since day one so I'm lucky and grateful for that but I do suffer from the lack of ambition. wasted thousands of hours that have equated to years on games like WoW, rs as a kid, tv shows, movies, and music. I don't think its all in vain though. You just have to find something you enjoy and put some effort into it. It makes everything "less" bad? I started winemaking because it was something I thought was pretty respectable and maybe not impossible for me to do. turns out I love it. Easy to do in the confines of my home and relaxing. similar sense of time loss but with the result being something actually productive that I've noticed my progression in
>>
>>734259481
Do you ever feel bad or regret it?
>>
>>734260506
ty man, i'll sleep now.
>>
>>734260309
Whats your motive for really wanting to see active duty? Do you think you could find happiness at college? I know I sure as hell did.
>>
>>734258768
How did it happen?
>>
>>734260105
You ever done LSD before?
>>
>>734260923
yes, very often.
>>
>>734261296
We had to stay in the apartment all day during the summers when we were out of school. She is a year older and started to get curvy and more attractive over the years. Puberty hit me like a ton of bricks and I was turned on all the time. She noticed I kept getting hard and wanted to see how big it was. I agreed to let her only if I can feel what hers felt like with my hand. I was surprised she let me. I kept asking to do it again over the next few days and eventually going a little further until I just told her I wanted to fuck her. So we spent the rest of the summer doing it almost every day until our mom came home from work.
>>
>>734260105
you've got dat schizophrenia, right?
>>
>>734258768
how
>>
About 15 years ago, my girlfriend's parents came to visit with her 12 year old sister. They'd travelled for 6 hours in sweltering conditions. They got changed at our house and went out. I stayed behind.

I rummaged through her sister's bag and found her panties. They were wringing wet with sweat but when I opened them up I couldn't believe my eyes. They were the filthiest fucking mess I'd ever seen. Not shitty - slight skid mark - but the gusset was thick with crusty dried on cum and fresh, wet, sticky pussy juice on top of that - I had never seen anything like it. She must have worn them for about 3 or 4 days - filthy. The smell was fucking glorious.

I took them upstairs and placed them over my head and fapped myself silly while sucking the fresh cum off the gusset - fucking sweet, pungent and delicious. I ate nearly all that shit up, sucking the old cum off too. I blew a huge load onto my chest and instantly felt guilty but I just couldn't help myself. Put them back in her bag and have felt somewhat guilty ever since. I'm ashamed and haven't done anything like that again but, fuck, to this day, that was the best fap I've ever had...
>>
>>734261474
Ever thought about things you could do to help abuse victims? doesn't take back what happened but.. idk
>>
>>734259209
So are you a boot or pre-boot?
>>
>>734261181
My main motive is the chance to become an overall better leader (build up leadership skills).

I was part of the OCS program, which was called PLC (platoons leaders course).

Things were going well, until I had to go to MEPS a second time.

>learned the hard way that "impatience" is my greatest weakness
>health question: why are you healthy
>answer: Because I don't want to die.
>obviously sounded like a joke
>it wasn't a joke though
>can't believe I ducked up such a simple mission, all because of my own impatience
>chance of a lifetime
>hard lesson
>was soon disqualified from the program
>was told by the sir that I might have a second chance
>asked of what I wanted to do in the corps
>"To fight sir!"
>said that I should try lat-moving to infantry
>referred me to the gunny funny that I've been talking about

to this day I still hate myself for such a stupid mistake.

I'm well aware of my weakness. I've been trying to improve, and now this happens.
>>
>>734262202
how old were you
>>
>>734261181
I also had to go through a psychological evaluation, because they thought that I was suicidal.

>good news
>I passed
>that was around in january
>>
>>734262874
*fucked
>>
>>734262874
Jesus Christ I hate autocorrect
>>
>>734262936
Around 20 years old...
>>
>>734262072
>>734261587
>>
>>734255924
I am in a relationship that has been ongoing for about 4 years now. I don't want to be in it, but it is just easier to flow with it and not deal with the hassle of ending it. I feel as if I have wasted my life, I live each day with many regrets and feel the aftermath of all my bad decisions in the past. I just don't know what to do about anything at all.
>>
>>734262275
boot
>>
>>734262874
From my perspective, you're being pretty harsh on yourself. In reality though, I'm not familiar with the workings of the process you're talking about but what I clearly see is a lack of a back up plan. You should definitely start considering what steps you can take to become an overall better leader if you don't make it the route you want to make it. You'd be surprised the amount of opportunities there are at college if you just look for em. If you take even just half the ambition/anxiousness/intensity that you're giving your current situation and apply it to the right outlet you'll be fine regardless what route you end up taking
>>
As soon as I turned 18 I started having sex with my friends brother and dad. Not at the same time and I don't think they knew I was sleeping with both of them.
>>
>>734263386
Watch everything by this man and sort yourself oat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBgugeKaJa8
>>
>>734263415
Your recruiter has already gotten paid

You'll get more help from your unit.
>>
>>734263761
Well I am going back to school in the fall.

Going back to the recruiter though, I probably should give him not time.

If things don't work out with this recruiter, then I'll have to work with other ones.

I have a lot to think about it seems, thanks.
>>
I've had a gf for five years but we don't have sex. Intimacy is plentiful but we aren't sexually interested in eachother. We both have people we regularly see or have sex with. We do everything else together except sex. We had sex once when we both got really drunk and it was so awkward we laughed after finishing. All in all we we both really happy with this.
>>
>>734264492
*more
>>
>>734263386
you may or may not be familiar with the sunk cost fallacy. If not, look it up, if so, I'm preaching to the choir... You need to find something you're passionate about (preferably many things). But Ive been in your situation. I felt like I was just wasting everything. all my time, opportunities, space, everything was wasted on me. Luckily for me, I tried LSD which helped me a lot with perspective. Like I mentioned earlier, I tried winemaking which I love but I also tried a lot of different things. On acid i basically told myself; welp everything I've tried doesn't bring me happiness so lets try everything until something works. So i tried winemaking, reading and trying cigars, scotch, gardening, canning and preserving, reading some new books in the field that I went to school for, writing. etc etc
>>
>>734264523
Kys
>>
>>734264793
Don't be jealous cuz I get the perks of wife without the restrictions. We love each others company I just don't want to have sex with her. I prefer girls that are thicc and she's a waif.
>>
>>734264426
we do have a recruiter, but he says only POG MOS' s are available (which is something that I dont want).

i feel like my last resort is re-enlistment
>>
>>734264694
I have been trying for so long. I don't feel passionate about anything. I try to read, garden, cook, workout; the list goes on. But I don't feel passion in anything that I do. I haven't felt satisfaction and or passion about anything I have done in a very, very long time. What can I do?
>>
>>734264136
Do you feel bad? proud? unsure? what makes you want to tell this story
>>
>>734264956
Jealous of a cuck??? LOLOL
>>
>>734264956
Sounds like a cool set-up, man. Only becuase I'm in a 20 year relationship - sexless for the past 2 years. Everything else is fine but I need to fuck. I think I'll talk it over with her, see if we can come to agreement.
>>
>>734265183
Cucks watch. I don't watch her have sec and we don't bring people home. I get to fuck who I want. Your idea of relationships is 2d bro.
>>
>>734264523
If you can make it work... make it work. Definitely something you guys have to have an in depth conversation about though since its so different. If you want to make it work you certainly have to talk about it to the end that you both understand exactly what your relationship is, and is not
>>
>>734265396
You get to cuddle up next to a cum bucket and you think that means you have something special? Jesus you're weak.
>>
>>734261587
Are you white?
>>
>>734256784
I'm in the same boat. Married 20yrs and I want nothing to do with her. She's going to her mother's for a 3 week vacation I hope she just stays there.
>>
>>734265787
Yea I do. My house is clean my dinners made, she helps me through my problems and I through hers. I get the same support and intimacy of a regular relationship without the restrictions. I have two kids that stay with us every other weekend. One of them was born while we are together. She's not jealous of the mother or the kids. She doesn't want any and she treats mine great.
>>
>>734265131
Well LSD is what broke me out of my shell so maybe consider that? but also instead of me just copping out and saying try drugs, just use your imagination and see if that works. Think about a happy moment. what would it entail, what would it take to be happy in that moment, what does it take to make that imagination a reality
>>
>be me, 23
>live with gf for 4 years
>selling weed, nothing big just nickel and dimes, making 40 a day
>two Hispanics in my park start fucking with us
>leave for an hour to go to corner store
>come back am missing 5 gs from 14
>not sure who to blame, but has to be hispanic
>flash forward a month
>leave with friend and gf to get chicken nugs from bk
>fuckin 10 piece for 1.50
>honk horn at one spic I thought was friend
>come home
>white neighbor comes to by a g
>realize all weed and money is gone
>start to panic
>muhlivelihood.png
>next night other spic whom I've had problems comes to buy some
>gf tells him to fuck off, we don't have anything
>he starts hooting and hollering his spicdom
>gf goes to go out with her friend
>brake line on car is cut
>over a fucking gram of weed
>can't do anything about it
>stay up until 4 am that night smoking weed and stressing
>had a Lil bit from trading a dude my xbox
>something tells me to sleep in the car
>don't, sleep in bed
>next morning while I'm sleeping gf goes outside my trailer with a hatchet
>swinging at a tree, staying within my small yard
>someone calls cops on suspicious person report
>gf is back inside
>I'm still sleeping
>cops show up and she answers door with hatchet in hand
>fuckingidiot.webm
>cops ask why she has a hatchet and why she was swinging it around outside
>retard tells them she had an argument with her boyfriend and was blowing of steam
>probablecause.exe
>cops enter the domicile to check for any dead bodies
>get woken up wit flashlight in my face
>cops found the 4 plants and 8 would-be clones I had growing in spare bedroom
>my Chem dawg and purple kush plants
>cops take me outside
>tell me if I fess up to the plants I can eat charges and leave gf free
>fess up like a retard
>cops call the narco unit, they take all plants and paraphernalia outside and destroy it
>2 bongs, grinder, 3gs of sour d, scale, 5 lights, both 4 foot plants and all the smaller ones destroyed or confiscated
Cont.
>>
>>734266265
People like you are why we are on the decline, I feel horrible for your spawn.
>>
>>734266226
kids?
>>
>>734266468
That's a retarded statement. Your problem with my situation is that you feel like you own your women.
>>
>>734255924
Firefag/EMT here.

Couple of years back we had our annual fire company banquet. Everyone dressed to the nines and getting shitfaced, except yours truly (we still answer calls so some crews have to be sober). Was still new at the time, pretty fresh, havent seen a lot of shit yet. We get a call for an MVC (car wreck)...pretty standard stuff. Usually some fgt with a tummy ache. We take our rescue truck, just in case. On the way we get report of people trapped. Ok good, we brought the rescue truck, this'll be a fun cut job.

new info en route, vehicle on fire.
>shit just got real

People trapped in car and its on fire. Well fuck.

Look out window, realize we're speeding the wrong way on a 4 lane highway...with traffic still going. The truck's officer must be as worried as I am. We get there and entire engine compartment is off, impinging on passenger compartment. Rush up without putting air pack on (5 different fgts would later yell at me for this). Get between passenger and fire with extinguisher since our truck didnt have water, while partner pulls her out (elderly lady). Other crew gets the driver out. We drag her away from the car and start working on her.

Passenger in shitty shape, both lungs collapsed, flail chest (section of rib cage separated from the rest, making breathing more difficult). We start to treat. Medical director arrives. He realizes how bad it is and he sedates her. We fly her out minutes later and she dies the next day.

I was the last face she saw, and I told her she would be ok and that we'd take care of her. (which we aren't supposed to do...but I did anyway)
>>
>>734266668
Your kids are already fucked, I don't care if you wanna be a wimp in life and provide for a chick who you dont even fuck. But having kids in a fucked up enviroment like that isnt doing them any favors. How do they view her? How do they view the other women you see. How do they view their own slut mother?
Kids are not stupid.
>>
>>734266950
damn
>>
>I'm in back of police cruiser, gf is free, not cuffed
>they end up arresting her with same charges
>lying pigs
>could Said I was just fucking this chick and didn't live there, my name is on nothing
>we go to jail
>she gets bailed out after three days
>whole house got robbed
>lost 2 flat screen TV, Xbox one, my zippy collection except one, her mom's and grandmas urns, only left with computer, and my 2 guitars, Gibson les Paul, and epiphone acoustic
>lost a lot of other small shit too
>I get bailed out 20 days later
>had to pawn Gibson, friends and gf paid the rest
>had to walk 20 miles home, no one answered the phone for me
>gey home to house being spotless, most of my fb msgs deleted, and her fb msgs deleted
>suspicious.bat
>not much to do but smoke weed and watch movies on tiny comp monitor
>get a text on her phone from an unknown number saying
>"ayyy it's ur papi"
>one of her male friends
>she tell him I'm home and superficial stuff
>she falls asleep
>he texts again saying
>"I know you said not catch feelings but I've been thinking about you alot"
>I reply with simple stuff, like oh yeah, and well, idk.
>Never did I act like her
>could read the msgs as me and it would've been normal
>he eventually kinda describes that they fucked but vaguely
>I tell him it's been me texting him
>he tells me I would've found out sooner or later.
>I confront gf about this next day
>she claims nothing happened, but her body language is screaming liar
>constant deep breaths from her, won't keep eye contact.
>i decide I'm still fucked up from getting out of jail and am reading into it to deep.
>get her a ring and earrings and girly shit for her birthday
>a few days later cop's come arrest us again
>say one our charges has been upgraded to manufacturing a controlled substance, an f2
>gf gpa bails he rout within hours, 500 bucks
>I spend week in jail until court
>we both get 18 months felony probation, f2 gets dropped of course
Continue?
>>
>>734267357
My kids shouldn't think about me having sex. They see her as what she is my girlfriend. What we do or don't do in the bedroom isn't there business. I could fuck her if I wanted. I don't want to.
>>
>>734268104
Besides she still sucks my dick and licks my ass and balls. I rarely do anything for her. Only if she asks which she does sometimes. Like I said we do everything else I just prefer to fuck other girls.
>>
>>734268104
Horrible troll or youre a fucking retard, kids have their own thoughts you know.

That isnt a stable environment I remember friends with fucked up situations like your own that was cash to capitalize on, so while its fun for a bit it really bites them in the ass. Such a dumb ass smh. Get a fat ass insurance policy and kys least you could do for them.
>>
>>734267767
continue!
>>
>>734267767
i'm readin
>>
>>734268412
Nigger you know shit about my kids. Don't put the fact no women would bear your seed on me faggot.
>>
>>734255924
I have passed 1100$ in counteirfet USD I'm such a shitty person
>>
I once literally blackpilled. I necked over 2 grams of pure OxyContin, 100 x 300mg Bayer aspirin, 2 bottles of Talisker , a box of paracetamol, 50 x 2mg of xanax... And survived. I blew all the LD50 ratings out of the water. They studied my biochemistry for 2 years after. Life still sucks but it's fucking easy just making money and pumping iron . Wouldn't do it again. Hurt to many people I love. Learned that the hard way. So take it from me... Dont bother. This isn't our life ... We owe it to our tribe to survive. Love your selves and those that love you. Fuck the system and go down swinging instead. Love you cunts... Sick and brutal hobesty reigns here
>>
Has any other anon ever had this, were you feel so hurt that your heart is actually painful.
>>
>>734268637
Lol cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.
You know you're harming them and yourself through your fucked up journey of being too weak and flimsy to be a good role model and active parent.
Youre a disgrace and should be ashamed.
>>
>>734268982
from where
>>
>>734269317
Right nice armchair psychology did you go to school for that it shows
>>
>>734269515
Are you asking where I pass the bills? Usually low end stores I pass 100's that pass the pen test and have the watermark. I only do this because I work a medium wage job and trying to pay for college
>>
>>734269796
I mean how'd you get them
>>
out of money, masive debt, had to quit school, searching for job, too little exp,can feel that about to be kicked out...

might try to kill myself once it happens
>>
>>734269573
Who needs school when I have two daddies and two mommies and sometimes another mommy or daddy that come in and out of the picture sometimes. I have to conatantly move my shit and stay in another house every other week because my parents are shitty people and I have to pay the toll for it.
Relationships don't matter fuck whoever I want. And screw the consquences.
Can you guess who I am???? You should know this one!!!
>>
>take care of registering as a felon and signing up for proabtion
>end up having a real conversation with gf
>get her to admit she cheated on me
>while I was in fucking jail for only 20days
>spent my last bit of money on her for that fucking ring
>tell her the reason I haven't even kissed her was because I was pretty sure
>she tells me she regrets it and she thought of what she was doing midway through and hated herself for it blah blah blah
>I'm the only person she has left in this state
>we are being evicted because of new owners of park
>I've lost everything including my relayionship
>she caused all of this, than rationalized that it was my fault
>I talk to park owner, ask him what I can do to not be evicted and have that in my record.
>she's had my back for almost 5 years
>can't just tell her to fuck off
>owner tells me I have 48 hours to leave park.
>was borrowing someone's trooper, while moving I accidentally backed up into a power pole
>big dent in rear door, but only visual damage
>get really drunk last night at that house
>black out midway
>was told I was nonstop crying and screaming at people
>overheard one spic say he wanted to kill us
>other spic I caught walking midway to my house, second he saw me he pulled a 180.
>i stopped gf from killing herself 2x
>came home from friends house and seen she had brambles stuck on her.
>ask her if she was out picking a good tree to hang herself from
>find out a week or so later I was right
>I try to motivate her to live life, nothing is worth dying over,
>don't you dare give up after what we've been through
>end up moving out to my mom's house
>she comes with me, been about a month since she cgeated
>end up cuddling and fucking her brains out
>I love her, she has only ever done this one thing wrong, we grew up together basically
>tell her I won't act like I'm in a relationship anymore and that for forgiveness I need a free pass to fuck whoever I want so she can feel like I did.
>I get job to pay my fines
Cont
>>
File: IMG_1622.jpg (168KB, 1080x1232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1622.jpg
168KB, 1080x1232px
>>734269964
Alphabay
>>
>>734257052
this is the funniest shit ive read in my life
>>
>>734270310
bump
>>
OP here. Got to head to bed now. These threads will be popping up around this time for the next few weeks... thanks for spending some time with me guys. Goodnight
>>
>>734270310
Finish this please
>>
>>734270310
Keep going...
>>
>>734270356
Vendor?
>>
>working shitty job borrowing moms second car.
>she plans on moving to new England area with her GPA since he is paying for her everything
>I barely make enough to pay my shit and eat and smoke
>she asks PO to transfer her probayion
>she doesn't bother getting a job because "fuck it im just gonna move amyway"
>we live like usual for 3 months.
>I get stopped by a cop cuz my car kept stalling so I pulled over
>he pulls up behind me and flames his kights
>license plate isn't this cars license plate
>my license was suspended 2 years ago
>get a notice to appear for Jun 6th
>tell my po and he says he will have to violate me
>still no arrest warrant, he will probably arrest me when I see him on the 9th
>her probation finally gets transferred
>her GPA drives 1700 miles one way just to pick her up
>I tried to kick her out one night when she sent to a bar with friends and got a guys number than tried texting him
>she accidentally texted her voicemail and not the number he gave her
>I freak out and we get into a fist fight
>feelings of being cheated on resurface
>hard to have sex cuz I think of what she did.
>well her GPA picks her up, about ten days ago
>my job closed down to transfer to a new location
>been out of work 3 weeks
>we both msg each other daily
>talking to her now actuallu
>miss each other quite a bit
>my whole life is fucked
>my mom is trying to get a job in new Orleans working with dogs
>she got thru the first stage of application which means she might actually get the job
>I'm fucked, I can't just up and leave
>might end up doing 6 months in jail and terminate my probation
>if she leaves during that time Me and my cat are fucked.
>have to pay 160 to probation 50 for phone bill and 60 to my drug classes
>all my next check is gone, already hungry and without smokes
And that's the story of how my life got turned upside fucking down
I don't think I really wanna live anymore
Everything has just been escalating in difficulty no hope in sight
>>
File: IMG_0895.jpg (172KB, 720x1028px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.jpg
172KB, 720x1028px
>>
>>734271626
leaf er
>>
>be me 18 205 lbs.
>worked out every day life was good
>over the span of 6 years I gained 185 lbs. Fatfug.jpeg
>be last summer start working out and dieting again after losing my job
>down 90 lbs. Now and 95 lbs. To lose before I reach my goal next summer!
I'm real fucking happy with my progress and can also say I've given up weed tobacco and alcohol!
>>
>>734271626
>>might end up doing 6 months in jail and terminate my probation

Do this. Probation is a form of slavery. Just get it over with.
>>
>>734271626
Wow bro. Just know, we're here listening to you. That fucking sucks honestly. If you can make it out of this, you need to write a book or find some way to express what you just did here in this thread. Emotional rollercoaster of a life story
>>
>>734272064
Nice man. Do what you gotta do. Know that there are some of us here silently rooting for you.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.