[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got 125mg of dmt, any advice? What is it like? (Never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170530_150255.jpg (452KB, 1685x2246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_150255.jpg
452KB, 1685x2246px
Just got 125mg of dmt, any advice? What is it like? (Never took dmt before)
>>
Funny enough,there can't be any advice
It is not like LSD,shrooms,mescaline... not at all
nothing can prepare you for it actually
Only advice I can give you is; Don't smoke weed before DMT or it will get too intense for a first-timer :D
>>
Man I wish they had some in Texas no one has it
>>
>>734242919
I'm in California I just got it through tor
>>
>>734242513
Is it a spiritual type of trip? Or is it just like no other psychodelic?
>>
Also what would be a good starting dose?
>>
I would recomed smoking it in a vape.
>implies u are a faggot an got one

100mg DMT / 1ml fluid
>>
>>734243544
~20mg would be a good start

50mg or so is where you start treading on sacred ground
>>
I smoked some good dmt I got a crack pipe and some chore boy and put huge scoops of it in the end and it was amazing
Its better when u close your eyes or go for a walk after a hit at night somewhere dark
>>
>>734243313
The visuals will overwhelm reality, to the point where they become your reality, what you see may feel more real than anything you've ever experienced. You may find yourself encountering strange representations of concepts contained within your subconscious. Nothing can prepare you for it.

Keep in mind, it's very dose-dependent.
>>
>>734243313
wherever it takes you
hard to say actually,very outlandish
>>
Does setting have much to do with the experience?
>>
>>734244111
dubtrips of truth.
smoked it once, standard 60mg dose.
only got 2 good pulls off of it though before reality became too strong to handle.
the visuals were so clear and sharp and intense it was as if this new reality was the real reality and where I just was was fake. VERY VERY uncomfortable feeling btw, like accepting your own death and being lead peacefully to the other side.
Imma do it again someday.
>>
>>734244411
Just be somewhere comfortable, quite, and not too bright. Don't have a bunch of people around. Don't be somewhere that you'll be disturbed. You'll quickly feel like you're somewhere else IME

Set is a lot more important with DMT IMO
>>
>>734244411
I would almost say no, because its so spectacularly overwhelming that your situation and state of mind are almost put to rest, upon realizing the real truth it awakens you to. It doesnt hurt to be in a nice quiet place though, with some good trustworthy friends around.
>>
File: 1492537412751.jpg (40KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492537412751.jpg
40KB, 435x512px
>>734244444
>>
>>734244444
I definitely feel that. When you're on the cusp of a breakthrough it can be an uncomfortable limbo.
>>
File: 1491339043152.jpg (71KB, 432x767px) Image search: [Google]
1491339043152.jpg
71KB, 432x767px
>>734244631
my first good get. im in a good mood now.
>>
>>734242919
Extract it
>>
>>734244444
Quints speak the truth
>>
>>734244444
I've never tried DMT before, is it as intense as Salvia?
>>
>>734242078

Ive only done a breakthrough dose once, but I'll give my experience.
It was pretty much beyond language. I took three heavy hits from the pipe (which I had loaded by eye, not with scales, so was probably a bit of a high dose), and all of a sudden reality began to wobble, the music I was listening to slowed to an unnatural stop, andthe text on the TV screen shot off in either direction. Then I just span into another world. The most profound feeling was terror, because I felt mysekf become subordinate to the dissolving force of the trip and the feelings it creates. But at the height of ego death I remember fuck all. There was definitely some extremely strange and indescribable stuff going on before I returned to sobriety sweating bullets and with no idea wtf I just saw. It's a really strong trip. It only lasted around 10 mins for me, but time means nothing when yiure in that world, so that's not a good metric by which to judge it. The one thing I will say, after having smoked bon breakthrough doses a lot since, is that it is not as bad-trippy as acid. It may be terrifying, but it's so far beyond the everyday that you cant help but feel at least somewhat good after the trip, no matter how scary
>>
>>734245106
Never done Salvia, but I've heard it's a different animal. Same level of intensity, but a different kind; not as weird.
>>
>>734245404
Would you recommend listening to music?
>>
>>734245701
I've heard for some it can take away from the experience, but on a sub-breakthrough dose I would 100% suggest it. Music sounds fucking incredible on around 20mg of DMT
>>
File: 1492403822635.jpg (113KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1492403822635.jpg
113KB, 540x531px
Since we're on the subject of psychedelics, here's a question for an anon with some spare time.
I dropped acid for the first time about 6 months ago and I STILL don't know if I had a bad trip or a good trip. I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it. I learned a lot about myself, but I wasn't ready for the truth, that sort of thing. My anxiety went through the roof, but I think that was just because I was experiencing something so much different than expectation. I think the fact that I smoked weed before/during the trip influenced it negatively more than positively.

I want to take acid again, but I want to enjoy it, and I want to make sure I respect it by not smoking at all that day; I also don't have anybody to trip with, and no sitter, would it still be a good idea?

Watching this video was the best part of the trip though hands down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6_PiUZfnBc
>>
Don't go in with a negative mind set, I REALLY recomend you look at the YouTube channel psyched substance about dmt
>>
File: 1485056696993.png (461KB, 497x664px) Image search: [Google]
1485056696993.png
461KB, 497x664px
>10 shots of whiskey, smoked 7 bowls, dropped 2 tabs, drank a bottle of cough syrup, droped a molly, smoked DMT

did all this in under 2 hours. Was high as fuck
>>
>>734242078
listen to some shamanistic music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZMmV-ZjcM
>>
>>734245701

For a non breakthrough dose most definitely.
If you plan on breaking through I don't think it will matter past the 5 seconds it takes for reality to dissolve after the second or third hit.
>>
>>734245987
And then you woke up in the hospital
>>
>>734245982
I Already watched pretty much all of his videos
>>
>>734244826
Dude, sauce?
>>
>>734245877
Only took lsd once and I know your feeling, I don't know if it was good or bad, I think that if you are having anxiety on lsd then start with lower doses until you feel ready
>>
>>734243057
Not messing with tor it's to complicated
>>
>>734244851
I'm not that good with stuff like that is their a good site to buy everything needed
>>
>>734242078
that doesn't look like dmt bro. I think you might have bought freeze dried sperm.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.