[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU FUCKING FUCKS ASSHOLE DOUCHEBAGS!! So i come home today

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: frfgthfyref.jpg (22KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
frfgthfyref.jpg
22KB, 600x329px
YOU FUCKING FUCKS ASSHOLE DOUCHEBAGS!!

So i come home today and guess what i see.... my sister trying to hang herself. (Pic is her crying.. Look at her you assholes) And guess who's responsible for it... You fucking 4chan faggot assholes calling her fat, ugly, obese, and a whale wtf is wrong with you people. Don't you have anything else better to do than make fun of big people. She has a eating disorder you fucking assholes she can't help it. Gosh i wish i could report all of you to the police right now for making my little sister try to kill herself. YOU all should be ashamed of yourselves and i hope you all rot in hell you assholes.
>>
>>734240429
Guess who has been a total bitch about it all day ... (YOU)
>>
What happened? Did the rope snap because it couldn't handle her weight?
>>
>>734240429
I'm guessing she snapped the rope
>>
>>734240429
>0
>thats just it...
we are trying to help her.
she can either hang herself... or she can lose weight... we are just the one giving her incentive to fucking do something instead of holding her hand and lieing to her like yo do every fucking day faggot.
>>
Shoulda hung herself. Could have solved world hunger
>>
File: 1493881922539.jpg (62KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1493881922539.jpg
62KB, 250x323px
>>734240429
Yeah sure. Get a pic off google graphics and make up shit.

If it was real at least it could've been interesting to see people's reactions.
>>
>>734240429
Tell your sister that she needs to make for land and beach herself if she really wants to die.
>>
She is fat and ugly tho
>>
>>734240429
Shitty bait, the pic is from a guy proposing by dancing whith reggeton
>>
>>734240429
is that nuttymadam? fucking kek
>>
File: mb.gif (534KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
mb.gif
534KB, 625x626px
>>734240429
>ugly
Fake
>>
GODDAMN is it summer in here
>>
>>734240429
Maybe this fragile being shouldn't come on a website known as the asshole of the internet if she isn't robust enough to handle it. Also, isn't killing yourself illegal? She's in the wrong not us
>>
File: tumblr_nxi6ej0oFQ1qb5go1o9_1280.jpg (56KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxi6ej0oFQ1qb5go1o9_1280.jpg
56KB, 660x660px
How come she didn't? Did the rope break, did you know it was her because you got hit with the earthquake she caused when she fell? Do you still have a home?
>>
>>734240429
>eating disorder
Please dont walk in when she tries to kys
>>
File: autisticgarbagemallcop.png (23KB, 343x365px) Image search: [Google]
autisticgarbagemallcop.png
23KB, 343x365px
if she is that fucking fragile to judgements of basically stangers its her fault for going on 4chan in the first place
>>
>>734240429

>ITT newfagerinos crying about a picture that is 6 years old.
>believes OP's story
>confirmed 12 year old kids on /b/ just wanting fap material
>/b/ is dead 2009
>>
>>734240429

BAIT

why the fuck would a fat cunt like her post a picture on 4chan... i hope she dies

oh wait... its fake

also side note... being fat isnt a DISORDER its called being LAZY
>>
>>734242094
>not replying to bait seriously in a sad attempt to stimulate the discussion

I'm sorry I'm not a perfect oldfag like you
>>
If she is going to do something, then do it right. I heard Tennessee is a great place for your sisters kind to "hang out".
>>
>>734240702

Topkek right here
>>
Fuck you and your bait.

This is now a reaction thread.

Post your best anons and ignore the troll
>>
>>734240429
So the robe broke how sad, lets hope that fat cunt do it right next time
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.