[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i destroy this device without anyone knowing it was me.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 458gallery_15333.jpg (176KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
458gallery_15333.jpg
176KB, 567x425px
How do i destroy this device without anyone knowing it was me.

I go up to use this device every four hours on shifts and without it i could use my phone on the job, is there an easy and simple way to solve this problem? I can frame anyone else whenever it's not my shift.
>>
>>734234121
Drop in toilet.
>>
Pour water in the speaker. Shake it around a little bit. Get all the wires wet.
>>
>>734234121
unscrew the antenna and unclip the speaker mic from the side. get a nine volt battery and clip a wire from the negative side of the battery to the silver part of the antenna base, clip a wire to the positive post of the battery and take the other end and run it up and down the copper connectors where the speaker mic plugged in. this should blow the internal fuse on the main board in the radio. do it this way and you won't have any evidence of water in the radio and will look like it just stopped working.
>>
What's wrong with using it? Why do you need to use your phone at work?
>>
>>734235358

Addicted kid who wants to read facebook during work.
>>
>>734235358
>I go up to use this device every four hours on shifts and without it i could use my phone on the job

He does not want to have to truck his ass up to the radio when his phone is in his pocket.
>>
small, portable EMP device. You can build it easy just search it!
>>
>>734234121
> open battery compartment
> cum on battery
> radio god
>Jesus arrives
>Jesus is black
>>
Microwave it for 5 seconds
>>
just quit your job and let someone else have it who won't bitch about it. problem solved.
>>
>>734237118
This
>>
Get the spark thingy out of an electric lighter.
Use it to zap the contraption.
>>
>>734234121
microwave high 30 seconds
>>
>>734235507
>facebook
>kid
>>
>>734237118
It's my military job, and i can't quit
>>
>>734234654
Iam a firefighter and we use this kind too. Water only wont work.

I would say unscrew and damage the talk button
>>
>>734234121
Tre quit.
>>
>>734234121
Make sure it's secured to your body. Jump off roof radio first. Good alternative would be to hop in a wood chipper.

Duct tape it to your penis then slam penis repeatedly in car door.

>>omg how did people survive a whole work shift without access to grinder 10 years ago
>>
>>734234121
First, why can't you take it with you, is it too heavy to lift?
Second, if you was told by a superior to do this, you might be the problem, not the radio.
Third, if you manage to destroy it, do you honestly think that is the last radio created on planet earth, and no replacements?
>>
>>734238095

All of this.
>>
>>734234121
>First, why can't you take it with you, is it too heavy to lift?
It stays there 24/7

>Second, if you was told by a superior to do this, you might be the problem, not the radio.
Its literally the job, im just a security guard for a dead base

>Third, if you manage to destroy it, do you honestly think that is the last radio created on planet earth, and no replacements?

Yes, for my first four months on the job it was broken and was in fixing and in that time i could use my phone all the time and was never contemplating suicide for having 12 hours a day guarding shifts week/week work
>>
>>734238631
why dont you quit bitching and wise up, do your job& keep your radio on you and if its as dead as you say then play with you phone regardless muppet, peace im out done with this bait thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.