[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5 qzV-8Zkc FACE it /b/. it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 16

File: 1495654242101.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495654242101.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
FACE it /b/. its over. BUZZFEED has just BTFO this entire dumbass site! how about you just kill yourself and stop being a drain on us normal people. LOL!
>>
LOL. no replys! typical beta males too scared to respond to buzzfeeds epic roast of them!
>>
creepy VIRGINS who MASTURBATE to ainme and girls on instagram are butthurt that BUZZFEED has destroyed them.
>>
File: 1484414601659.jpg (24KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
1484414601659.jpg
24KB, 680x447px
>>734229557
dont lie to us that you dont
>>
>>734230111
yes but u do it more
>>
>>734230136
atleast you still do it
>>
>>734229410
beta males btfoed? makes sense to me
>>
>>734230251
but you are a FILTHY beta male who IS ANGRY that he gets screwed over!
>>
Discord for buzzfeed planning FQUMRG
>>
Adrian? Is the world that small?
>>
ITT buzzfeeds shills trying to stay relevant
sage goes in all fields
>>
>>734230522
watch the video and get mad BETA MALE
>>
>>734230599
gtfo beta
>>
>>734230648
t. mad beta male that is mad that he is a beta male autistic retard
>>
>>734230599
who at their right mind gives a fuck about buzzfeeds opinion and narrative they are trying to push?
>>
>giving buzzfeed views
I'm not clicking that link.
>>
>>734230749
lol,watch the video and kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>734230808
I dont know how to give an alternate link creep.
>>
>>734230946
im working on an alternative link
>>
Wonder what made them decide to make that vid. Imknd of agree that its just them trying tomstay relevant, hoping forma backlash from 4chan to get more traffic.
>>
>>734230843
>lol,watch the video
for what purpose you fucking sad excuse for a shill?
>>
>>734231034
no...its them rightfully ROASTING betas LOL
>>
>>734231096
Your bait is bad. Calling people beta is cringy af.
>>
>>734231080
call me a shill,doesnt change the fact that the video is TRUE
>>
>>734229410
>>734230808
https://vid.me/VTSC

no clicks to the buzzfeed fags
>>
>>734229410
ive bought you a very expensive watch
>>
>>734231212
Its true that when a guy has no social skills and gets denied over and over that he gets angry? I dont see what you think is this big burn.
>>
>>734231299
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>734231299
still not worth wasting time on it
>>
>>734231400
Its really not. The vid is dumb tbh
>>
>>734231379
no problem, we need to watch it and understand, but not give what buzzfeed wants most
>>
I watched this and its true. Might as well kill myself.
>>
>>734231536
HAHAH lol!
>>
>>734231586
lulzzzz
>>
XD LULZ!!! MOMS SPAGHETTI HAHAHAHHHAHAH
shecouldtakeadick
>>
>>734231586
You mean "lulz". Just like buzzfeed said.
>>
momz zpaghetti
XD LULZ
BETA CUCK
GET LAID VIRGIN
HAHAHAHHAHh
>>
>>734231838
mucho autismo
>>
>>734231710
This is the current state of /b/. Terminal cancer so bad even when summer comes it looks like a normal day on /b/. /b/tards just mad because its real.
>>
>>734229410
lulz, teh gaem is rigged gaiss
>>
Even though /b/ was never good it was better than this.
>>
File: le master ruseman.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
le master ruseman.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>734229410
Oh look, it's this thread again.
>>
There are only two genders.
>>
File: 1495411401623.png (594KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495411401623.png
594KB, 640x640px
>>734230424
look at this face and tell me I'm angry
>>
So was the point to make people feel better about themselves,
>at least I'm not that much of a faggot
or was it an attempt to piss people off and bring attention to buzzfeed?
>4chan will get mad and raid us for being epic trolls. Think of all the views we'll get.
>>
>>734232823
another mad BETA using his >virgin text
TO TRY and JUSTIFY HIS AUTISM
>>
>>734231455
afraid you wi9ll waitch it and have your WORLDVIEW shattered?
>>
>>734233187
Here's your (You)
>>
File: 1495598357068.png (75KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1495598357068.png
75KB, 658x901px
Damn bro! Roasted! Time to delete 4chan from existence... (LOL)
>>
>>734229410
im gonna try and win you over with gifts and presents i didnt just think were in this together lol
>>
File: 1495991950560.jpg (58KB, 395x417px) Image search: [Google]
1495991950560.jpg
58KB, 395x417px
>>734233270
do not appreciate the bait.
>>
>>734229410
The vid was just about jews trying to understand 4chan
I'm not falling for your bait shill
>>
Lulz
>>
bumparoo
>>
File: 86d.jpg (94KB, 288x284px) Image search: [Google]
86d.jpg
94KB, 288x284px
bump
>>
File: 1495851488736.jpg (127KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1495851488736.jpg
127KB, 699x485px
>implying buzzfeed ever had an edge
>buzzfeed
>>
File: IMG_2489.jpg (82KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2489.jpg
82KB, 500x499px
Crapfeed is obviously doing this for views. So why are we giving them views?

Unless, of course, OP works for them
>>
File: 1495209928839.png (2MB, 1080x829px) Image search: [Google]
1495209928839.png
2MB, 1080x829px
>>734236892
o shit you may be right
>>
>>734229410
buzz feed is for bitches that think they are edgey 4chan is for actual edge lords
>>
>>734236892
>Unless, of course, OP works for them
I'm pretty sure that's what's going on.

If you're going to watch it use this link instead. Don't give them views.
>>734231299
>https://vid.me/VTSC
>>
their research staff is pure shit, when whas the last time 'lulz' was even seen at /b/
>>
File: 1278793550580.jpg (238KB, 806x782px) Image search: [Google]
1278793550580.jpg
238KB, 806x782px
>>734237242
Ikr. Epic fail on their part. LMAO.
>>
>>734237502
you know what's an epic win? sharing your wife with a nigger, that's so alpha
>>
I'm still trying to understand the moral of the story.
Is it saying that internet misogynists are losers who can't get laid?
Or was this just some kind of window into the soul of today's disenfranchised: the beta male?
>>
>>734237762
they're actually accidentally talking about real (lack of) privilege
>>
>>734237502
how do you like your nigger cum? salty?
>>
>>734237972
As salty and thick as possible.
>>
>>734237972
Salty like your attitude, homeslice.
>>
>>734238269
>>734238405
tfw you're feminists in hope of ever getting some pussy, even accepting literal cucholdery, and call /b/tards cucks, i mean, that's just rich
>>
>>734238603
>Projecting this hard
I never called you a cuck, I simply said you're salty.
>>
>>734229410
This b8 is simply delightful.
>>
>>734239131
your A faggot beta MALE
>>
>>734229410
lulz
>>
hehe top kekkles lulz die faggot virgins
>>
>>734239409
*You're. And I don't care I get tendies almost 3 times a week and sometimes the spicy buffalo ones. You lose.
>>
>>734239474
SAD and MAD beta males MAD that there DUMB beta life is GAY and FOR FAGGOTS
>>
>>734239632
stupid cunts wont watch the buzzfeed video LOL
>>
ayyee virgin faggot, stack money LULZ LULZ LULZ, beta faggit, lulz mucho autismo luuuulz kek FAGGOT virgin, get job lols ahah xD xD x) kek autistic faggot LULZ, kys fagget
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 253x199px
>>
heh get rekt m99s just because you watch the hentai doesnt mean that real girls want you. Your little willies are no match for chad's cock
>>
tfw when OP definitely works @ buzzshit
>>
>>734229410
Awesome thread.
>>
>>734229410
Very redpill bro.
>>
Please... someone... tell me... why the fuck does BuzzFeed even exist anymore...

I've even heard leftists tell me that its a pathetic excuse for "Journalism".
>>
File: images (1).jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>>734241230

Cos they're bait
>>
That's it. That's fucking it. You guys have taken it too far this time. I hope you feel great cuntwad, because this is the final fucking straw. Its time for me to do something.My mum always said that no girl was worthy of me, and if she met me as a young woman she would date me, so why wont other girls do it. I'm sick of being asked by my family at gatherings if I've "got a nice lady in my life". Well that was the last straw. You've unleashed my powers, which are greater than you could even comprehend. At the moment of you reading this, I'm readying my skills. I have a black belt dam, and my jew jitstew coach said I could be one of the best. You'd better be fucking scared, because I'm using the latest google maps to locate your exact ip address, and I'm already halfway into your serverboard. All you can do now is wait for me to delete your system 32. Cunt.
>>
>>734241367
lulz
>>
https://youtu.be/QgYmYSn-izc
>>
lol,shameless self bump
>>
>>734229410
>That's it. That's fucking it. You guys have taken it too far this time. I hope you feel great cuntwad, because this is the final fucking straw. Its time for me to do something.My mum always said that no girl was worthy of me, and if she met me as a young woman she would date me, so why wont other girls do it. I'm sick of being asked by my family at gatherings if I've "got a nice lady in my life". Well that was the last straw. You've unleashed my powers, which are greater than you could even comprehend. At the moment of you reading this, I'm readying my skills. I have a black belt dam, and my jew jitstew coach said I could be one of the best. You'd better be fucking scared, because I'm using the latest google maps to locate your exact ip address, and I'm already halfway into your serverboard. All you can do now is wait for me to delete your system 32. Cunt.
>>
That's it. That's fucking it. You guys have taken it too far this time. I hope you feel great cuntwad, because this is the final fucking straw. Its time for me to do something.My mum always said that no girl was worthy of me, and if she met me as a young woman she would date me, so why wont other girls do it. I'm sick of being asked by my family at gatherings if I've "got a nice lady in my life". Well that was the last straw. You've unleashed my powers, which are greater than you could even comprehend. At the moment of you reading this, I'm readying my skills. I have a black belt dam, and my jew jitstew coach said I could be one of the best. You'd better be fucking scared, because I'm using the latest google maps to locate your exact ip address, and I'm already halfway into your serverboard. All you can do now is wait for me to delete your system 32. Cunt.
>>
File: 1496181747579.jpg (39KB, 460x517px) Image search: [Google]
1496181747579.jpg
39KB, 460x517px
OP gave me cancer, fucking faggot
>>
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 244x206px
lol, BETAS are mad that buzzfeed has utterly destroyed them
>>
>That's it. That's fucking it. You guys have taken it too far this time. I hope you feel great cuntwad, because this is the final fucking straw. Its time for me to do something.My mum always said that no girl was worthy of me, and if she met me as a young woman she would date me, so why wont other girls do it. I'm sick of being asked by my family at gatherings if I've "got a nice lady in my life". Well that was the last straw. You've unleashed my powers, which are greater than you could even comprehend. At the moment of you reading this, I'm readying my skills. I have a black belt dam, and my jew jitstew coach said I could be one of the best. You'd better be fucking scared, because I'm using the latest google maps to locate your exact ip address, and I'm already halfway into your serverboard. All you can do now is wait for me to delete your system 32. Cunt.
>>
Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow /b/tardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.
>>
>>734229410
>Buzzfeed using "autismo"
Fucking kek, even get called out in the comments for it.
>>
>>734242521
lol its true though....
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>734242726
stop spamming this thread and hang your head in shame BETA
>>
>>734242824
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>734242881

>>
>>734242824
>>
>>734242824
¿Qué carajo acabas de mierda dices de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas sobre Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo limpiaré usted a la mierda con la precisión de la talla de la que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, recuerda mis palabras malditas. ¿Crees que puedes salir a decir que una mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento para prepararse mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con lo poco patético que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es justo con mis propias manos. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar el culo miserables de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si sólo te podías saber qué castigo impío su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su maldita lengua. Pero no podía, no lo hiciste, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás muerto, chico.
>>
>>734242824
wait a minute..
>>
>>734242824
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.
>>
>>734242824
Que porra vocę disse sobre mim, sua cadela? Eu vou fazer você saber que eu me formei no topo da minha classe no Navy Seals, e eu estive envolvido em inúmeras investidas secretas na Al-Quaeda, e eu tenho mais de 300 mortes confirmadas. Eu sou treinado na guerra do gorila e eu sou o atirador furtivo superior em forças armadas inteiras de ESTADOS UNIDOS. Você não é nada para mim, mas apenas outro alvo. Vou limpá-lo com rapidez com o que nunca foi visto anteriormente nesta Terra, marque minhas malditas palavras. Você acha que pode fugir com essa merda pra mim na Internet? Pense novamente, fodido. Enquanto falamos, estou entrando em contato com minha rede secreta de espiões em todo o EUA e seu IP está sendo rastreado agora, então é melhor você se preparar para a tempestade, maggot. A tempestade que apaga a coisa patética que você chama de sua vida. Vocę está fodidamente morto, garoto. Eu posso estar em qualquer lugar, a qualquer hora, e posso matá-lo em mais de setecentas maneiras, e isso é apenas com minhas mãos. Não só sou amplamente treinado em combate desarmado, mas eu tenho acesso a todo o arsenal do Corpo de Fuzileiros Navais dos Estados Unidos e vou usá-lo em toda sua extensão para limpar seu traseiro miserável do rosto do continente, seu merdinha. Se ao menos você pudesse saber qual retribuição impiedosa seu pequeno comentário "inteligente" estava prestes a derrubar sobre você, talvez você teria mantido sua língua fodida. Mas você não podia, você não, e agora você está pagando o preço, seu idiota. Eu vou cagar fúria por todos os lados e você vai se afogar nele. Vocę está fodidamente morto, garoto.
>>
>>734242824
Aha te Fuck i koe tika fucking mea e pā ana ki ahau, koutou iti uwha? ka whai ahau e mohio ki a koutou puta ahau tihi o toku piha i roto i te Navy kekeno, ka kua kua e ahau whai wāhi i roto i te maha marau ngaro i runga i Al-Quaeda, a ka whai ahau i runga i 300 reta whakapumautia. Kua whakangungua ahau i roto i makinui pakanga me ahau te kaipupuhi runga i roto i te katoa US ope patu. He kahore ki ahau, engari tika tetahi atu ūnga koe. ka horoia e ahau a koutou te Fuck i ki pū te momo o e kua kore i kitea i mua i runga i tenei whenua, tohu aku kupu fucking. whakaaro koe e taea te tiki atu ia koutou ki te mea e shit ki ahau i runga i te Ipurangi? A feruri ano, fucker. Ka rite ki te korero tatou ahau whakapā ahau toku whatunga ngaro o tutei puta noa te USA me tou IP kei te ata matau i teie nei na te faaineine pai koe mo te tupuhi, iroiro. Ko te tupuhi e horoi i te mea iti pathetic karanga koe tou ora. e fucking koe mate, koati. Ka taea e hei e ahau ki hea, wā, a taea ahau whakamate koutou i roto i runga i whitu rau ara, me e te tika ki toku ringa whanau. Ehara i anake ko ahau ngā whakangungua i roto i te whawhai pū, engari whai wāhi ki te mata katoa o te United States Marine Corps ahau, a ka whakamahi i ahau i te reira ki tona whānuitanga tonu ki te muru i tō kaihe pouri atu te mata o te fenua, e koe shit iti. Ki te anake i taea kua matau koutou he aha te utu noa i pā ana ki ki te kawe ki raro, ki runga ki a koutou to koutou iti "tupato" kōrero, pea e kua puritia e koe tou arero fucking. Otiia e kore e taea e koe, koutou kihai i, a inaianei e te aufauraa i koe te utu, goddamn koe pōrangi. Ka shit ahau riri katoa ki runga ki a koe, a ka totohu koe i roto i te reira. e fucking koe mate, kiddo.
>>
>>734242824
Zer arraio zenuen besterik fucking me buruz esan, apur puta? izan dut nire klase goiko graduatu I Armadako Seals ere badakizu, eta Nik Al-Quaeda on sekretua raids ugari parte hartzen, eta 300 baino gehiago baieztatu hiltzen daukat. gorila gerra naiz trebatu eta goiko frankotiratzaile AEBetako indar armatuen osoa naiz. niri ezer baina ondotik beste zara. zuk garbitu egingo dut arraio out zehaztasunez gustu eta horiek ez du inoiz ikusi aurretik Earth honetan, nire hitzak madarikatu markatzeko. ihes egin dezakezu Internet bidez niri kaka hori esaten dituzten uste duzu? Think berriro, fucker. Hitz egiten dugun bezala, nire AEBetan eta zure IP zehar espioitza sarea sekretua harremanetan jartzen naiz eginak dago jokoan hobea duzu orain ekaitz prestatzeko, maggot. Ekaitz hori ezabatzen patetikoa gauza txiki zure bizitza deitu. hildako, mutil madarikatu ari zara. edonon izan dezaket, edonoiz, eta hil ahal izango dut modu zazpiehun baino gehiagotan, eta hori da nire eskuak biluzi. Ez bakarrik nago zabala borroka abenduan trebatu nintzen, baina United States Marine Corps arsenal sarbidea dut eta erabiliko dut bere osotasunean, zure miserable ipurdian garbitzera kontinenteko aurpegia off, apur kaka. zuk ezagutzen bakarrik balute zer unholy ordainsari zure little "bizkorra" iruzkin jaisteko duzu haren inguruan zegoen, agian ospatuko zukeen zure madarikatu mihia. Baina ezin izan duzu, ez duzu, eta orain prezioa ordaintzen ari zaren, lelo goddamn duzu. haserrea kaka dizut osoan zehar, eta izango da ito duzu. hildako zikinak ari zara, Kiddo.
>>
>>734242824
ما اللعنة فعلت فقط سخيف يقول عني، أنت العاهرة قليلا؟ سأعلمك أنني تخرجت من صفتي في الأختام البحرية، وقد شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على القاعدة، ولدي أكثر من 300 قتيلا مؤكدا. أنا مدربة في حرب الغوريلا وأنا كبار قناص في القوات المسلحة الأمريكية بأكملها. أنت شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. أنا سوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارج مع الدقة أمثال الذي لم ينظر إليه من قبل على هذه الأرض، علامة الكلمات سخيف بلدي. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تحصل بعيدا مع القول أن القرف لي عبر الإنترنت؟ أعتقد مرة أخرى، سخيف. ونحن نتكلم أنا الاتصال بشبكة سرية من جواسيس في جميع أنحاء الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية ويجري تتبع إب الخاص بك في الوقت الراهن حتى تتمكن من الاستعداد بشكل أفضل للعاصفة، والرقبة. العاصفة التي تمس من الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة التي تسمون حياتك. أنت سخيف ميت، طفل. يمكن أن أكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت، ويمكنني أن أقتلك أكثر من سبعمائة طريقة، وهذا فقط مع يدي العارية. ليس فقط أنا مدربة على نطاق واسع في القتال غير المسلح، ولكن لدي إمكانية الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من سلاح البحرية الولايات المتحدة وسوف تستخدمه إلى حده الكامل لمسح الحمار بائسة قبالة وجه القارة، كنت القرف قليلا. إلا إذا كنت قد عرفت ما القصاص غير مقدس الخاص بك قليلا "ذكي" تعليق كان على وشك أن ينزل عليك، ربما كنت قد عقدت اللسان سخيف الخاص بك. ولكنك لا تستطيع، لم تفعل، والآن كنت دفع الثمن، كنت اللعنة احمق. أنا سوف القرف الغضب في جميع أنحاء لكم، وسوف يغرق في ذلك. أنت سخيف ميت، كيدو.
>>
>>734243233
FUCKING BETA MALE FUCKING CUNT VIRGIN GO AN JERK OFF
>>
>>734242824
Кaквo, пo дявoлитe, ти пpocтo кaзa зa мeн, ти кyчкa? Щe ви кaжa, чe cъм зaвъpшил мoятa клaca във вoeннoвъздyшнитe пeхoтинци и cъм yчacтвaл в мнoжecтвo тaйни нaпaдeния нaд Aл Кaйдa и имaм нaд 300 пoтвъpдeни yбийcтвa. Aз cъм тpeниpaн в бopбaтa c гopилaтa и aз cъм нaй-дoбpия cнaйпepиcт в цялaтa aмepикaнcкa apмия. Bиe нe cтe нищo зa мeн, a пpocтo дpyгa цeл. Щe тe избъpшa c пpeцизнocт, кaтo тeзи, кoитo никoгa дoceгa нe ca виждaли нa тaзи Зeмя, дaй ми дyмичкитe ми. Mиcлиш, чe мoжeш дa ce измъкнeш c тoвa, кoeтo ми кaзвaш пo интepнeт? Mиcли oтнoвo, глyпaвo. Дoкaтo гoвopим, aз ce cвъpзвaм c мoятa тaйнa мpeжa oт шпиoни в CAЩ и вaшият ПP e пpocлeдeн тoчнo ceгa, зa дa ce пoдгoтвитe пo-дoбpe зa бypятa. Бypятa, кoятo изтpивa жaлкoтo нeщo, кoeтo нapичaш живoтa cи. Tи cи мъpтъв, хлaпe. Moгa дa бъдa нaвcякъдe и пo вcякo вpeмe и мoгa дa ви yбия в нaд ceдeмcтoтин нaчинa и тoвa e caмo c гoлитe ми pъцe. He caмo чe cъм oбyчeн в нeвъopъжeнa биткa, нo имaм дocтъп дo цeлия apceнaл нa мopcкия кopпyc нa CAЩ и aз щe гo изпoлзвaм в пълнaтa cи cтeпeн, зa дa изтpиeш мизepния ти зaдник oт лицeтo нa кoнтинeнтa, ти мaлкo лaйнa. Aкo caмo виe бихтe мoгли дa знaeтe кaквo нeчecтивo възмeздиe, кoeтo вaшият мaлък "yмeн" кoмeнтap e щял дa дoвeдe дo вac, мoжe би щяхтe дa cи дъpжитe шибaния cи eзик. Ho нe мoжe, нe cи гo нaпpaвил, a ceгa плaщaш цeнaтa, пpoклeт идиoт. Aз щe нaпpaвя яpocт нaд вac и щe ce yдaвитe в нeя. Tи cи мъpтъв, хлaпe.
>>
Kek. Y'all fuckers make my day
>>
>>734242824
Thread's dead. Who gives a shit if this guy spams it?
>>
>>734243339
Ինչ է fuck եք պարզապես մինետ ասում իմ մասին, դու քիչ սեւահեր. Ես կասեմ, որ դուք գիտեք, թե ես ավարտեցի վերին իմ դասի ռազմածովային կնիքների, եւ ես արդեն ներգրավված բազմաթիվ գաղտնի raids վրա Ալ-Quaeda, եւ ես պետք է ավելի քան 300 հաստատել են սպանում: Ես վերապատրաստվել է գորիլա պատերազմի եւ ես վերեւից սնայպեր է ամբողջ ամերիկյան զինված ուժերի կողմից: Դու ոչինչ են ինձ, բայց միայն հերթական թիրախն: Ես կսրբեմ ձեզ սեւահեր դուրս ճշգրտությամբ սիրում որոնց երբեք չի տեսել առաջ այս երկրի վրա, նշելու իմ սեւահեր խոսքերը: Դուք կարծում եք, դուք կարող եք ստանալ հեռավորության հետ, ասելով, որ shit է ինձ ավելի Ինտերնետում: Կարծում եմ, որ կրկին, տղամարդ: Երբ մենք խոսում ես կապվելու իմ գաղտնի ցանցը լրտեսների ամբողջ ԱՄՆ - ում եւ ձեր IP ընթանում նկատելի հենց հիմա, որպեսզի դուք ավելի լավ նախապատրաստվելու համար փոթորիկի, թրթուր. Փոթորիկը, որ տանուլ է սրտաշարժ մի քիչ բանը, դուք զանգահարել ձեր կյանքը. Դու մինետ մեռած, մորթեցին. Ես կարող եմ լինել ամենուր, ցանկացած ժամանակ, եւ ես կարող եմ սպանել քեզ ավելի քան յոթ հարյուր ձեւերով, եւ դա պարզապես իմ մերկ ձեռքերով: Ոչ միայն ես լայնորեն վերապատրաստվել է անզեն մարտական, բայց ես պետք է մուտք դեպի ամբողջ զինանոց Միացյալ Նահանգների Մարինե կորպուսի եւ ես պիտի օգտագործել այն լիարժեք սրբել ձեր ողորմելի էշի դուրս դեմքը մայրցամաքում, դուք քիչ ԲՀԿ. Եթե միայն դուք կարող եք արդեն հայտնի է, թե ինչ սոսկալի հաշվեհարդար ձեր փոքրիկ «խելացի» մեկնաբանություն էր բերել ներքեւ ձեր վրա, գուցե դուք պետք է տեղի ձեր մինետ լեզուն: Բայց դուք կարող եք ոչ, դուք չեք, եւ այժմ դու վճարում գինը, դուք Goddamn ապուշ. Ես պիտի ԲԵԼԱՌՈՒՍ կատաղություն ամբողջ ձեզ, եւ դուք խեղդվելու եք դրա: Դուք մինետ մեռած, Kiddo.
>>
>>734229410
>buzzfeed

never been to buzzgrrf. just looked, it's more fucking shallow than twitter. holy fuck.
>>
>>734243339
wh@T d4 FUCk |)Yd j00 ;uz7 FUkK!n6 5ay 480u7 m3, j00 LITtl3 b!TCh? i’lL H4Ve j00 kn0W i graduA73d toP ()f My C1ASz IN d4 n4/Y Sealz, 4gn|) |’vE B33n |nV0L/Ed |N nUM3r()U5 Z3cR3T r4Ids 0N a1-qU43da, Agn|) ! ]-[4v3 ()v3R 300 kognFirM3|) cill5. ! 4m tR4i||Ed 1n 6()R!lla W4rphaR3 4nD 1’m d4 7OP znIPer Yn d4 3NT!r3 uZ 4RmeD f()Rk3s. U r n0th1][6 t0 M3 8U7 ju57 4gn07]-[3R 74R63T. | WYl1 W!p3 j00 d4 phuCC Ou7 //1th pREkiz!On d4 lYc3Z Oph which ]-[@Z ne/3R b33|| CN 83F()r3 ()gn 7HiZ 34Rth, maRk My FUcK|n6 wOrdZ. U T]-[inK j00 can 63T 4wAY wITh 54y|ng 7h4T sh!t t0 m3 0vEr d4 !nt3R][E7? 7]-[1nk @6aYN, fucc3r. @S W3 ZpEaK Y AM c0n7Ac71Ng my 5EkrET n37w0Rc 0f sp1es aCR()zz d4 uSa @Nd j00R Yp |Z BEinG TRaC3d ri6]-[t ||()w Z0 j00 b37TER pREp4RE f0r d4 5TORm, M@gg0t. D4 Zt0Rm 7haT W|P35 0U7 d4 P4Th3TIc LI7Tle Th1||g j00 kaLl j00r 1|f3. U’Re FucK!||g |)e@|), k!D. Y ka|| B3 anYw]-[3R3, aNYt!]/[E, A][D Y Ca|| C1L1 j00 in 0v3R Se/3][ HUN|)r3d way5, 4nD TH@7’S JuSt //|Th my 84r3 HanDS. NO7 ()N1Y 4M i 3X73NsIv3ly tR4|gn3d ||| un4rME|) comBa7, bUt ! haV3 4kCEZ5 t0 d4 egn7Yr3 4rs3nA1 ()ph d4 UnI7ed 5ta73s ]/[4R!][3 C0RPS 4nd I WYlL US3 !T 7O 1TZ Fu11 ekzT3nt To //|p3 j00R mIs3R@B13 aZZ 0phf d4 ph4c3 0F d4 C0n7|||ENt, j00 1It7l3 ShIt. Yph ONLy j00 CoU1d h4v3 CN0Wn wh4t UnH0ly RE7R|bu71()n j00r 1YT7lE “Cl3V3R” k0]/[]/[egnT W4s 4b0u7 T0 8r|N6 d0Wn UP0n j00, m@YB3 j00 //()UlD h4v3 ]-[E1d j00r fucK!gn6 tO||gU3. Bu7 j00 k0uLdN’T, j00 DIdgn’T, @nd gnoW j00’r3 P4y!ng d4 pR|k3, j00 gODdamn 1dY()7. ! Wi11 5]-[17 furY 4ll 0v3r j00 4||d j00 WILl dRoWn |n I7.
>>
>>734243423
וואָס די באַרען האט איר נאָר דילדאָ זאָגן וועגן מיר, איר ביסל צויג? איך וועט האָבן איר וויסן איך גראַדזשאַווייטיד שפּיץ פון מיין קלאַס אין די נאַווי סעאַלס, און איך ווע שוין ינוואַלווד אין סך סוד ריידז אויף על-קוואַעדאַ, און איך האָבן איבער 300 באשטעטיקט קילז. איך בין טריינד אין גערילאַ מלחמה און איך בין דער שפּיץ סנייפּער אין די גאנצע יו אַרמד פאָרסעס. איר זענט גאָרנישט צו מיר אָבער נאָר אן אנדער ציל. איך וועל ווישן איר די באַרען אויס מיט פּינטלעכקייַט די לייקס פון וואָס האט קיינמאָל שוין געזען פריער אויף דעם ערד, מארק מיין דילדאָ ווערטער. איר טראַכטן איר קענען באַקומען אַוועק מיט זאגן אַז דרעק צו מיר איבער די אינטערנעט? טראַכטן ווידער, קורעווניק. ווי מיר רעדן איך בין קאַנטאַקטינג מיין סוד נעץ פון ספּיעס אַריבער די USA און דיין יפּ איז ווייל טרייסט רעכט איצט אַזוי איר בעסער צוגרייטן פֿאַר דעם שטורעם, מאָד. דער שטורעם וואָס ווייפּס אויס די פּאַטעטיק ביסל זאַך איר רופן דיין לעבן. איר 'רע דילדאָ טויט, קינד. איך קענען זיין ערגעץ, עניטיים, און איך קענען טייטן איר אין איבער זיבן הונדערט וועגן, און אַז ס נאָר מיט מיין נאַקעט הענט. ניט בלויז בין איך יקסטענסיוולי טריינד אין אַנאַרמד קאַמבאַט, אָבער איך האָבן צוטריט צו די גאנצע אַרסענאַל פון די פאַרייניקטע שטאַטן מאַרינע קאָר און איך וועל נוצן עס צו זייַן פול מאָס צו ווישן דיין צאָרעדיק טאָכעס אַוועק די פּנים פון די קאָנטינענט, איר קליין דרעק. אויב נאָר איר קען האָבן באקאנט וואָס אַנכאָולי נעקאָמע דיין ביסל "קלוג" צו באַמערקן איז געווען וועגן צו ברענגען אַראָפּ אויף איר, אפֿשר איר וואָלט האָבן געהאלטן דיין דילדאָ צונג. אבער איר קען ניט, איר האט נישט, און איצט איר ניטאָ פּייינג די פּרייַז, איר גאָדדאַמן ידיאָט. איך וועל דרעק צאָרן אַלע איבער איר און איר וועט דערטרינקען אין עס. איר 'רע דילדאָ טויט, קידדאָ.
>>
>>734243339
কি যৌনসঙ্গম আপনি শুধু যৌনসঙ্গম সম্পর্কে আমার সম্পর্কে বলতে, আপনি সামান্য দুশ্চরিত্রা? আমি আপনাকে জানতাম আমি ন্যাভিটি সীলদের মধ্যে আমার ক্লাসের শীর্ষে স্নাতক হয়েছি এবং আমি আল-কায়দার অসংখ্য গোপন অভিযানে জড়িত হয়েছি এবং আমার কাছে 300 জনকে নিশ্চিত করে হত্যা করা হয়েছে। আমি গেরিলা যুদ্ধে প্রশিক্ষিত এবং আমি সমগ্র মার্কিন সশস্ত্র বাহিনীর শীর্ষ স্নাইপার। আপনি আমার কিছুই না কিন্তু অন্য একটি লক্ষ্য। আমি স্পষ্টতা সঙ্গে যৌনসঙ্গম আউট মুছে ফেলা হবে, যা পছন্দ যে এই পৃথিবীতে আগে দেখা যায় নি, আমার যৌনসঙ্গম শব্দ চিহ্নিত করুন। আপনি মনে করেন যে আপনি আমাকে যে ছিটে ইন্টারনেটের মাধ্যমে কথা বলতে পারেন? আবার চিন্তা কর, fucker। আমরা বলছি যে আমি মার্কিন যুক্তরাষ্ট্র জুড়ে গোপনে আমার গুপ্ত নেটওয়ার্ক যোগাযোগ করছি এবং আপনার আইপি এখনই সনাক্ত করা হচ্ছে তাই আপনি ভাল ঝড় জন্য প্রস্তুত, ম্যাগাজিন। ঝড় যে আপনি আপনার জীবন কল দরিদ্র একটু জিনিস আউট মুছে ফেলা। আপনি মারা গেছেন, বাচ্চা আমি কোথাও কোথাও হতে পারি, যে কোনও সময়, এবং আমি আপনাকে সাতটি সড়ক পথে মেরে ফেলতে পারি, এবং এটা আমার নিঃসঙ্গ হাত দিয়েই। শুধুমাত্র আমি নিরস্ত্র যুদ্ধে ব্যাপকভাবে প্রশিক্ষিত নই, কিন্তু মার্কিন যুক্তরাষ্ট্রে মেরিন কর্পসের সম্পূর্ণ অস্ত্রশস্ত্রের কাছেই আমি প্রবেশ করি এবং আমি মহাদেশের মুখ থেকে আপনার দুর্বোধ্য গাধাটি মুছে ফেলার জন্য এটি সম্পূর্ণরূপে ব্যবহার করব, আপনি একটু বিষ্ঠা। যদি আপনি কেবল অহংকারী শাস্তি সম্পর্কে জানতে পারেন তবে আপনার সামান্য "চূড়ান্ত" মন্তব্যটি আপনার উপর নেমে আসা হচ্ছিল, হয়তো আপনি আপনার জিহ্বা জড়িয়ে ফেলতেন। কিন্তু আপনি না করতে পারেন, আপনি না, এবং এখন আপনি দাম পরিশোধ করছেন, আপনি goddamn বোকা আমি আপনার উপর ক্রোধকে ঠাট্টা করব এবং আপনি তাতে ডুবে যাবেন। আপনি মারা গেছেন, কিডডো
>>
አንተ ብቻ የቪኦኤን አንተ ትንሽ ሴት ዉሻ: እኔ ስለ ምንድን ነው ነገሩ ማለት ነው? እኔ እኔ የባህር Seals ውስጥ የእኔን ክፍል ላይኛው የተመረቁ ታውቃላችሁ; እኔም አል-Quaeda ላይ በርካታ ሚስጥር ወረራ ውስጥ ተሳታፊ ተደርገዋል ይኖርዎታል, እና እኔም ከ 300 በላይ ተረጋግጧል የገደለ አላቸው. እኔ ጎሪላ ውጊያ ውስጥ የሰለጠኑ ነኝ እኔም መላው የአሜሪካ በጦር ኃይሎች ውስጥ ከላይ አነጣጥሮ ተኳሽ ነኝ. አንተ ለእኔ ምንም ነገር ብቻ ሌላ ዒላማ ናቸው. እኔ, ዝንፍ ጋር የትኛውን በዚህ በምድር ላይ ከዚህ በፊት ታይቶ አያውቅም ያለውን መውደዶችን ወደ በኮንዶም ያብሳል; ቃሌን የቪኦኤን ቃላት ምልክት ይሆናል. እርስዎ በኢንተርኔት ላይ እኔ በዚያ ቆሻሻው ብሎ ጋር ወዲያውኑ ማግኘት ይችላሉ ያስባሉ? እንደገና fucker አስብ. እኛ እኔ ዩናይትድ ስቴትስ እና የአይ ፒ በመላ ሰላዮች የእኔን ምስጢር መረብ በማግኘት ላይ ነኝ መናገር እንደ የተሻለ ማዕበሉ ለ ትል ማዘጋጀት ስለዚህ አሁን ከመሠረቱ ነው. አንተ በሕይወትህ ይደውሉ በ አሳዛኝና ጥቂት ነገር ውጭ ከጠራረገች የሚለው አውሎ. አንተ የሞተ, ጠቦት የቪኦኤን ላይ ነን. እኔ በማንኛውም ጊዜ, በማንኛውም ቦታ ሊሆን ይችላል, እና እኔ መቶ ሰባት በላይ መንገዶች ሊገድልህ ይችላል, እና ይህ ብቻ የእኔን በባዶ እጁ ነው. ብቻ አንተ ትንሽ ቆሻሻው, እኔ በሰፊው ያልታጠቁ በውጊያ ውስጥ የሰለጠኑ ነኝ, ነገር ግን እኔ በዩናይትድ ስቴትስ የባሕር ጓድ መላውን ኮሮጆው መዳረሻ እኔም አህጉር ፊት ውጪ ጎስቋላ አህያ ማጥራት ሙሉ በተወሰነ ይጠቀምበታል. የእርስዎን ትንሽ "ብልህ" አስተያየት በእናንተ ላይ ታች ለማምጣት ስለ ነበር ርኩስ ምን ቅጣት የታወቀ ሊሆን ይችላል ብቻ ከሆነ, ምናልባት እርስዎ የቪኦኤን ምላስ ይካሄዳል ነበር. እናንተ ግን: አልቻሉም እናንተ አላደረገም, እና አሁን ዋጋ ለመክፈል እያጋጠመን ነው, አንተ ደደብ goddamn. እኔም ሁሉ ላይ ቁጣ ቆሻሻው ሲሆን በውስጡ ሰመጡ ይሆናል. እርስዎ, kiddo የሞተ የቪኦኤን ላይ ነን.
>>
>>734243339
The fuck you jus' fuckin' say to me fuck boi? Ima have you know I dropped out of highscool, freshman fuckin' year, and I been in MAD fuckin' drivebys, nigga. I done sold over 3HUNNA ounces of DANK-ASS kush. I be knowin' how to fuckin blast yo sorry ass an' I got the most fuckin' kills south side. You ain't nothin' to me but some fuckin' FAKE nigga tryna talk shit just AXIN' me to fuckin' BEAT YO ASS, swear to fuckin' JESUS, nigga. You fuckin' think you can jus' get AWAY with sayin' that shit, bitch? THINK AGAIN, NIGGA. I got my fuckin' crew and dey be fuckin' tired of the shit you be sayin'. You better be fuckin, READY, bitch, 'cause my niggas gonna fuckin cap you. Nigga, you fuckin' dead. I WILL cap yo sorry ass the FUCK OUTTA COMPTON. I got my NIGGAS and they ain't fuckin' playin' no more. Nigga, if you had ANY IDEA about how fuckin' stupid what you said was, you'd a kept yo fuck nigga mouth shut, but you fuckin' didnt, bitch nigga, and now you better get the FUCK outta Compton. You fucked, boi.
>>
>>734229475
>Replies
Get out of /b/ you retard.
>>
>>734230424
How do I get a girlfriend if I don't go outside? Furthermore, my waifu is enough to satisfy my needs.>>734230424
>>
>>
>>
>>734241507
Are you fucking retarded? It's a copypasta you normie.
>>
>>734244804
>>
>>734243423
>>
>>734245468
Keep it up, anon.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.