[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/, I'm giving you control of the US, whoever gets

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 20170530142158_1.jpg (324KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170530142158_1.jpg
324KB, 1600x900px
Alright /b/, I'm giving you control of the US, whoever gets dubs decides what we do next
>>
we nuke north Korea then nuke Russia
>>
>>734222939

Cut Israel off at the knees. Establish a "no fly" zone over Gaza. Park a carrier group offshore. Effect "regime change" in Israel.
>>
>>734222939
Invade Mexico.
>>
>>127734581
Destroy all muslims
>>
i would tell you to fuck canada into submission but we already do that
>>
win an election
>>
Liberate Europe from German domination, then partitionGermany between Hungary, Poland and Austria
>>
File: _20160808_113109.jpg (195KB, 988x1645px) Image search: [Google]
_20160808_113109.jpg
195KB, 988x1645px
>>734222939
Recall all US Military personnel currently not in the United States or US territories or territorial waters.

Execute EVERY prisoner in every US prison and detention centre, deploy National Guard and Homeland Security to all government buildings, alert all US citizens that employing or harbouring illegal immigrants is not a capital offence.

Execute anyone that is unable to produce their passport and documents if they are not US citizens, burn down and bulldoze every Mosque in the US, all Muslims now required to leave immediately or face death squads.

Tfw I am not even American or in America.
>>
gas the furries
>>
>>734224134
Next we go door to door and start executing the homes who's householders haven't worked and paid tax in a year, all homeless are now executed on site.
>>
>>734222939
Become communist
>>
>>734222939
What is name of game plz
>>
>>734224134
Pretty much this except you can say goodbye to niggers who want to cause problems.
>>
>>734224134
Is now a capital offence
>>
>>734224357
Superpower 2
>>
>>734222939
Stop wasting the budget with useless million dollar bombs dropped on camels and redirect it into NASA so we can finally "Foundation" our way out of here as a species. I fear the war is near and with the destructive power in our hands it may very well be the extinction of the human race. We need to spread. We're a virus after all.
>>
>>734224366
This is fixed by killing all house holders and the residents of their home by killing those who have not worked and paid tax in the last year.

All single mothers and their children to be murdered in the street.

Any unemployed people who are the heads of households will be murdered and their families.
>>
>>734224500
ty bubber gub
>>
kick the niggers out
>>
Due to this >>734224688 getting dubs, technically this >>734224134 also applies, now while I can't do everything in that, I'll do what I can
>>
>>734222939
assasinate trump, bomb the shit outta putin
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.