[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the heir of slytherin? Was having a Harry Potter marathon

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0898.jpg (35KB, 264x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
35KB, 264x300px
Who is the heir of slytherin? Was having a Harry Potter marathon and I'm confused by who the heir is that's opened the chamber of secrets
>>
Moldyvort
>>
>>734216400
Anyone who can speak parseltongue.

Basically, your mom, by the way she used her tongue on me last night
>>
Tom Riddle (Voldemort).Well as far as I know from the books,can't remember too well
>>
The one true heir:

STANNIS BARATHEON

Robert's children were actually bastards and were fathered by Cersi's twin brother, Jamie.
>>
>>734217115
Hail the rightful king
>>
>>734216400
Voldemort brainwashed whats-her-tits into opening it with the diary, later revealed to be a horcrux. Potter opened it a 2nd time, cause the whole parsletongue thing and being the 7th horcrux.
>>
>>734217115
Kek
>>
>>734217297
Akchually
>he became the 7th when he was still a baby.
When moldyvort used the killing curse on him
>>
Heck I nearly forgot that Ginny was the one who opened it,tricked by Voldetort
>>
>>734217454
Disregard this read it wrong
>>
>>734217454
Yeah but that's not canon.
>>
>>734217297
Her name is Jenny not 'whats-her-tits' seeing as she was like 11 at the time this makes you a pedophile.
>>
>>734217555
I never claimed I was not a pedophile.
>>
>>734216400
Fuck off, child
>>
>>734217555
What's wrong with that?
>>
I want to fuck Ginny Weasley so bad. Used to have massive wanks while watching the chamber of secrets, she'd make me shoot my load so high into the air, and I'd orgasm so hard my gooch would cramp
>>
>>734217645
Go stick your dick in a squirrel you're never too old to enjoy harry potter movies.
>>
>>734217555
It's not Jenny either, retard
>>
>>734217645
Fuck off adult, who's browsing a child's thread. You really must have no life. Fuck off neckbeard Virgin loser
>>
>>734217835
Fuck off, you utter idiot. They are childrens stories FOR FUCKING CHILDREN. Grow the fuck up, you cancerous summer fag.
>>
>>734218036
Get the fuck off of /b/ then, it's for 18's and older. Underaged and B&
>>
>>734218096
And look at you, you're literally on a thread about said children's books/movies. LOL you must be fun at parties bro
>>
>>734218161
I'm 25 you fucking spastic
>>
>>734217773
LOL
>>
>>734216400
Slytherin II long may he reign
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.