[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros... Little confused rn about a symbol... It was outside

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Hey /b/ros... Little confused rn about a symbol...

It was outside my grandparents house and I'm wondering what it means?
>>
>>734202925
what do your grandparents do
>>
>>734203108
They're in retirement, why?
>>
>>734203157
Im sorry for your loss
>>
>>734203255
They aren't dead though?
>>
>>734202925
Clearly a pickaxe on a stand. Means retired people live here, bring them cookies and milk for being good old people.
>>
File: Chalk_Markings_resized.jpg (75KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
Chalk_Markings_resized.jpg
75KB, 600x340px
>>734202925

check the gutters near the sidewalk for any markings, OP. What some people do is leave markings to tell their friends of a good house to burgle. Most of the time they use paint or chalk.
>>
File: checked.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>734203355
>>734203255
>>
>>734203363
I'll keep that in mind
>>
They live in Germany by the way... I don't know if that helps
>>
And their house is like in the middle of farming fields... So idk
>>
>>734203619
Are they a male and female? Are things in their house made out of wood?

Any other super useless information you can think of would be appreciated
>>
Sind markierungen von Einbrecherbanden
http://www.focus.de/immobilien/videos/tricks-der-diebe-und-gauner-zeichen-an-ihrer-hauswand-das-sind-die-geheimsymbole-der-einbrecherbanden_id_5295781.html
>>
>>734203619
And also is your granpas dick cut or uncut?
>>
>>734203363
Plays too much skyrims
>>
>>734202925
The reaper has a bad memory so he needs to mark future targets
>>
>>734205860
It's a real thing. They are called Gaunerzinken in german. Problem is they can be very different from region to region and depending on the clan. No sure way to know what that sign means.

OP should tell his grandparents to look into home security
>>
>>734202925
Are they alchemists? They might really like ammonium salt.
>>
Change the place for the spare key at least.
>>
>>734206257
This anon is right. Your Oma and Opa are about to get robbed
>>
>>734202925

Chinese for faggot
>>
>>734202925
it seems to be a summoning sigil, someone they've pissed off wants something nasty to visit them.
>>
>>734202925
Look up Apadiel OP
>>
It looks like the circke from fma
Looks like they are gonna summon thier mom by using ur granparents as equivalent exchange..
Theory confimed
We did it 4chan
Yay!
Now send nudes
And gtfo
>>
>>734209762
This is the most bizarre comment i have ever seen
>>
>>734209762
>We did it 4chan, Yay!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.