[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>734199906 >"okay mom I'll come fuck

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>>734199906
>"okay mom I'll come fuck you again"
>>
Play a funky tune on my pokéflute
>>
>>734199906
>I try to escape its gravitational pull but my thrusters are not up to the challenge. My ship approaches the surface at ever increasing speed. Just when I think I'm going to black out, I crash land and am thrown clear. The ground feels squishy but smells gamey and then in realise it's ham! Ham everywhere! An entire planet of ham. A ham planet if you will...
>>
>>734199906
Suck her large belly while vigorously fingering her pussy
>>
Throw a sandwich into a wood chipper and watch that fatty go into it
>>
>>734199906
Ask ops mom about the dramatic weight loss since last time we fucked.
>>
>>734199906
Fuck her.
Anal , bareback, creampies cramped and all.
>>
>>734199906
harpoon
>>
>>734199906

Tell my wife to move.

>marriage, not even once
>>
Kek. Turn and run
>>
>>734199906
I dont think I would enjoy fucking her, but I would let her suck me off.
>>
>>734199906
Pay the sex toll.
>>
>>734201654
>that stare
>>
>>734199906

re-arrange that right titty because my ocd can't handle this
>>
>>734199906
Kick it in the balls
>>
>>734201654
Leave your shoes on mom, you have to go out buy some doritos once I'm done.
>>
Walk the year it will take to go around her
>>
>>734199906
let her pee on my face
>>
>>734199906
Hold her down on my face. Clean her up like daddy doesn't know.
>>
Make her ride me like there was no tomorrow.
>>
>>734199906
see if she wants to face fuck me
>>
>>734201654
ew i thought she was white, boner lost
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.