[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, 29 years old, average looking dude >Meet this hot

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (360KB, 756x1008px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360KB, 756x1008px
>Be me, 29 years old, average looking dude
>Meet this hot 23 year old girl at the club 2 weeks ago
>Have a nice chat and exchange numbers
>We text a little almost every day since then
>Yesterday I texted her asking what she's up to
>Responds by saying that she's at the beach with her bf
>My heart sinks because I didn't know she has a bf
>Don't know what to do anymore
>A few minutes later she sends me pic related
>Confused as fuck but I have hope again

What the fuck is the meaning of this? Why would she send me this picture while she's at the beach with her bf? Is she just leading me on and likes the attention? Do I keep texting her or do I just move on? What do, anons, what do???
>>
fuck her then tell the bf, ruin the sluts relationship
>>
Tell her it was nice meeting you, and to call you when she's single. She's probably close to breaking up with him and will text you in a few weeks saying that she has broken up with him.
>>
Don't reply. Ever. She's just another attention whore.

Move on.
>>
>>734094224
that bitch is craving for attention. She might fuck you but she will probably chicken out at the last moment. Stop hurting yourself and don't talk to her ever again
>>
>>734094407
I second this
>>
>>734094224
Attention whore. Ignore and she'll come back to you. She wants you for some side-action. If you're cool with that, make it happen.
>>
i wouldnt be caught dead in that bathing suit ,get some fucking taste
>>
Fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>734094224
Text that slut and say you wanna suck her delicious looking toes and post result here
>>
post her face king sperg cuck
>>
>>734094595
THIS
you got nothing to lose op
>>
>>734094407
this op
>>
think horny thoughts about her, she likes that sort of thing
>>
>>734094224
> meet girl
> doesn't warn me about her bf in the first minute
> wtf? I thought a girl talking to me means she wants to marry or at leas fuck me
> what a whore
>>
>>734094224
>go out to a gay bar
>spread your ass and get gangfucked with the power of a thousands Sun's
>wait a couple of months and hook up with the attention whore
>fuck her bareback
>enjoy your victory knowing she now has aids
>>
>>734094786
M'lady *tips fedora*

I hope you will not judge me for what I am about to say, but I must bow before your magnificence and your rethoric, you sure show them how a true princess must be treated

*tips his fedora one last time before teleporting away*
>>
>>734094549
i like it. wonder if its a thong...
>>
>>734094407
This Anon gets it. OP pay attention.
>>
>>734094224
Tell her to lift bikini top and show nips obvi. She's bored and wants to make bad decisions
>>
>>734094407
This. Or this:
Hot girls have the worst time making friends that don't actually want to duck them instead of being friends. She may have thought you could be her friend.
>>
>>734094224
>Why would she send me this picture while she's at the beach with her bf?

because she's Dem Usual Skank who loves to cuck any bf she gets.

Just forget her, and be happy you dodged such a bullet.

Also, don't forget her name. When her vagooclock starts ticking towards the end, she'll scan every old orbiter like you because she will want to settle.

And some betafag will get her wrecked high cock mileage vajayjay
>>
>bf
Means best friend, anon.
>>
>Be me, 48M not great looking but not disgusting. 3st overweight, don't give a fuck.
>Drink like a champ, no smoker though that shit kills
>Meet 9/10 QT3.14.... 22 yrs old Euro chick on holiday
>Have a laugh, drink & hangout.
>Didn't think anything of it, she ain't gonna be into me so no point in making moves.
>She goes home, no worries just happy laughs
>She gets in touch, keeps messaging. Sends me pics of her & love emogies
>Me be like WTF? She want the D???
>She says yes and is flying out to stay at my place
>>
>>734096426
this ask her if she means best friend u sperg
>>
>>734094224
I see no reason why you shouldn't pursue and try to get some action. You have the leverage in this situation and nothing to lose. Worst case scenario you don't get to lick to pus. Best case scenario you get to dump your seed into her.
>>
Y'know, she could be fucking with you. I see absolutely no shadow of a male figure in that picture. BF maybe meant best friend?
>>
>>734096506
Similar story here. Last summer I met this hot 26 year old from Eastern Europe while on holidays in Spain. I was 37 then. We had a good time and all but nothing really happened. We texted back and forth for about 2 months and I invited her to join me on another trip to Spain towards the end of the summer. The things I did to her... I feel bad for her next boyfriend (insert evil face). She was probably the dirtiest girl I've ever been with but I would have never guessed that when I first met her.
>>
annon that a picture of a dude in a bikini
>>
>>734097107
How did you meet her in Spain?
>>
>>734097253
At a beach club. She was with her friends at the table next to us and my group of friends got chatting with her group of friends and it just sort of went on from there.
>>
ask to see the bfs dick
>>
>>734094224
>hot
>no tits at all

You're one desperate motherfucker
>>
Attention Whore
Avoid/ignore/get the fuck outta there
>>
girls seem to think that no one without a gf/bf is not worthy of having, so, she has a bf that she is wanting to replace, and anon is on her list. beware tho because she will end up doing the same thing again when she is tired of anon
>>
>>734097107
any pictures of her?
>>
>>734097107
>(insert evil face)

You're pushing 40 and you talk like this. I feel sorry for whatever chick you date next if anything.
>>
>>734097838

b-but I thought my sexual fantasies w-would be interesting for you 4chan readers
>>
>>734097794
Sorry but would rather not post her pictures.
>>
>>734098071
yea cause it's a dude
>>
>>734094224
By all means fuck her til the sun comes up, but under no circumstances do you start a long term relationship. Even if she dumps her BF for you, she will do the same to you when you hook up with her.
>>
>>734097771
Chicks are like monkeys swinging from the tree top, they don't let go of one branch until the have a firm grip on another.
>>
>>734097838

b-but I thought my sexual fantasies w-would be interesting for you 4chan readers
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.