[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Trek discover will be the best Trek. With modern speci

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 26

File: STdiscovery.jpg (91KB, 1199x663px) Image search: [Google]
STdiscovery.jpg
91KB, 1199x663px
Star Trek discover will be the best Trek.
With modern special effects, it will blow all the other Treks out of the water.
https://youtu.be/4dxe_ugmIVM
>>
>>734072585
I can't wait to see how progressive it is by rewriting trek history and also introducing fags, trannies and probably racial bullshit.

Fun fact: This takes place before Kirk and Spocks 5 year mission. Fun fact 2: the last episode of ST:TOS was about how starfleet didn't let women be ship captains.

So, yanno. Way to ignore cannon.
>>
>>734072780
Who gives a fuck about the lore when we can be inclusive. I have no problem with a diverse cast as long as the don't shove their political bullshit down our throats. I think (just a prediction) that this will be the case here.
>>
File: Narada_destroyed.jpg (133KB, 950x400px) Image search: [Google]
Narada_destroyed.jpg
133KB, 950x400px
>>734072780
But everything cannon went out the window when that Romulan tentacle ship went back in time and fucked everything up.
>>
>>734073020
I have a feeling it's going to be about the same as the nigger dyke on this seasons Doctor Who.

A show hasn't aired that didn't point out that she's black and/or a lezzie. It's gonna be a bunch of hamfisted faggotry.

Plus, they brought back the lens flares. The entire thing is a huge "Fuck You" to the fans.
>>
>>734072585
Christ, ANOTHER Star Trek?
>>
File: starcuck.png (444KB, 721x368px) Image search: [Google]
starcuck.png
444KB, 721x368px
>>734073411
Well at least they aren't fucking with the Star Wars fans.
>>
>>734073251
Well, if it's kelvin timeline, then fine. but they're saying it's the prime (original) universe.

I don't mind things looking more techie, and I don't even really mind them redoing the klingons (they did the same for the motion picture), but it looks like they're fucking around with the history of the show, or at least ignoring it.

It's been a disaster from the day Singer parted ways. The episodes were supposed to have aired already. Now it's being shown on their shitty version of Hulu, and nobodys going to sign up for it for one show, or just for CBS shows.

It will be a one season disaster.
>>
>>734073633
It's more of the Jew Jew Abrams shit. Everything he touches he fucking ruins. He's a hack writer/producer. Bad Robot is a branch of ISIS.
>>
>>734073763
Agreed, no where near enough people are going to pay for this to make it profitable, especially if word gets out that it's a bunch of SJW bullshit.
>>
>>734073932
I think jar jar abrams is more appropriate in this case.
>>
(((startrek)))

voyage to the planet of SJW
>>
File: SonyaGomez3boobs.png (328KB, 515x321px) Image search: [Google]
SonyaGomez3boobs.png
328KB, 515x321px
Why don't they do a Star Trek Timelines type series?
They could just do a couple episodes bouncing around different times with different crews and ships. The show would never get boring. Just do like 5 episodes for each time line. You can extend longer if needed.

-You could have the Earth-Romulan war, where you don't get to see the enemy faces, just lots of nukes in space.
-The Federation-Cardasian war.
-They could even pick different sides. Could have the Klingons at war with some hippie faggots or slaughtering tribbles by the thousands.
-Could show the Borg conquering shit in the Delta Quadrant.
Tons of possibilities, but they chose to do the same old shit.
>>
>>734073251
no its still part of the main cannon thats why old spock was in it
>>
It looks like steaming shit
>>
>>734074515
Equality, the final frontier
>>
>>734072585
join my discord

https://discord.
-----------------------
gg/dbet8PV
>>
>>734074777
These are the voyages of the starship Social Justice
>>
>>734074571
I would pay money to see Klingons slaughtering tribbles by the thousands.
>>
>>734074949
It's five year mission: to explore strange new ways to get triggered.
>>
>>734074671
I like the part where they have an alien that can predict death.

That is hands down the dumbest fucking concept. Maybe there can be an alien that can predict when the housing market is about to collapse. Or when someone is going to forget their password.
>>
>>734075057
To seek out new genders and new sexual orientations.
>>
OH FUCK THAT TRAILER!
REALLY?

but i am still gonna watch it then bitch afterward, fuck me...

i'll wait until all episodes are aired, then use Roku or whatever to try free promo of cbs all access then marathon it while really high
>>
>>734075153
To boldly go where no xir has gone before.
>>
>>734075153
To boldly go where no short pink hair lesbian landwhale has gone before.
Laa laaaa lalalaalalaaa....
>>
File: look.gif (154KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
look.gif
154KB, 320x300px
>>734075153
It'll be like the new season of Doctor Who, where every episode reminds us:

I'M BLACK AND I'M A LESBIAN
>>
File: belanna.jpg (81KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
belanna.jpg
81KB, 500x383px
>>734075121
>I like the part where they have an alien that can predict death.
What a valuable member of the crew.
"Hey Captain, We are all going to die."
"Well fuck, set the auto-destruct."
>>
>>734075337
I dropped that show years ago because the writing was getting shitier. Is it that bad now?
>>
>>734075174
Or just torrent the episodes. I'm not even going to give them the satisfaction of temporary numbers. I want the service to crash and burn. Every company wants their own ecosystem/environment, and won't play with established players like Netflix or Hulu because "hey, $10 a month for one channels non-prime shows is worth it, right?"
>>
>>734075520
yes, its like moffat wants to kill off show. most of the episodes in this recent series are not moffat written.
but last episode of the show, with Veritas, seemed like moffat wanted to give us one last twist, but still, too little to late
>>
File: spaceperiod.jpg (30KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
spaceperiod.jpg
30KB, 570x428px
>>734074588
That whole Galactic Menstrual Fluid plot was horse shit.
Plus a fucking space freighter knocks out an entire fleet of war ships? That be like Captain Phillips ship knocking out an entire fleet of Warships from the 1700s.
>>
>>734075520
The episodes are unwatchable and the new companion has literally brought up race and being a lesbian (and had to bring up racism and pushing away a guy who was into her) in the last couple shows. The plots have been piss boring and i click through the episode to skip the boring shit.

So there's a new doctor at the end of the season, and the SJW's are alll talking about how a black female has to be the new one. So if that happens, it's the end of the show for me. Not even because the concept would be bad, but because they gave into the social pressure and they're doing it to shut up a segment of their fanbase.

And the SJW's will only be happy until every main character in every show is the proverbial Burger King Kids Club composite. This forced marketing-data-driven character who is Black/Asian, Handicapped, female, trans and gay, and the shows have to be tedious lectures on social issues.
>>
>>734075534
cbs all access is $5 month. and i think 1 month free trials float around all the time. and marathoning a show is a realistic option nowadays. and cbs getting a bunch of freeloaders who then cancel, no payment, fucks them up just as much, becuase they paid for the streaming infrastructure, and we bailed afterwards for free. throwaway email with virtual credit card is easy
>>
>>734076072
and fuck CLASS, the way the doctor introduced them as 'Excellent' humans to addrss the supernatural was fucking retarded setup. still, i watched the first 3 episodes only, she shares a heart with lava monster, fuck that, unless is got super duper fucking better?
>>
>>734076325
I haven't seen it. I learned my lesson after Torchwood.
>>
>>734076325
weeeeell....eh...
She get's king of fire dudes, fire dude flees, gay alien uses bad box to kill all fire dues
>>
File: man_in_a_skirt.jpg (107KB, 370x708px) Image search: [Google]
man_in_a_skirt.jpg
107KB, 370x708px
So will all the Earth men be dressed like this?
>>
Voyager had a female captain, DS9 a black captain. TNG a black engineer
>>
Star trek sucks dick now, DS9 was the last good series

Nemesis was the last decent movie
>>
>>734076072
>Wheels

Fucking kek
>>
File: dafuck.jpg (102KB, 552x768px) Image search: [Google]
dafuck.jpg
102KB, 552x768px
>>734076996
>>734077183
>>
>>734076765
spoiler alert, posthumously
>>
File: 1410804515456 - Copy-1.jpg (110KB, 451x638px) Image search: [Google]
1410804515456 - Copy-1.jpg
110KB, 451x638px
>>734073932
>>734073633
>ruined Star Wars
If someone burned your house down, someome else couldn't just come along and set the ashes on fire.
>>
File: the-orville-1.jpg (508KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
the-orville-1.jpg
508KB, 2000x1333px
>>734077183

But this was NEVER forced or told to the audience over and over. The new show has all the signs of Star Trek SJW. And CBS putting behind a paywall why the rest of the world gets for free or on services they already have screams cash grab.

Hell that parody with mcfarlane looks better than this. At least I know what to expect from that!
>>
>>734077685
I'm sorry, thought people wouldn't care
>>
>>734076606
i didnt see any of originalftorchwood, but I saw the last series, and the hole thru the middle of earth and that blood shit, and the old man, that was pretty good. so I guess I have no need to see torchwood from beginning, except for the alonso alonsay setup?
>>
>>734077782
I actually saw the trailers for Discovery and the Orville back to back. I'll watch the Orville. If McFarlane can keep the humor subtle it could be pretty good.
>>
>>734078238
>McFarlane can keep the humor subtle
first time i ever saw the word "subtle" so close to mcfarlanes name

[screen cap taken for posterity]
>>
>>734078238
Exactly, you know what to expect from the Orville show..

Star Trek has gone down hill TV wise since ending Voyager. Enterprise destroyed cannon and forty plus years of established lore. The reboots were alright, but seriously do we have to destory the ship EVERY movie? Star Trek was about story telling... there are no more stories to tell. Just reboots and when in doubt, Micheal bay something
>>
>>734078682
I just wish they'd stop fucking with cannon. I know it's nitpicky, but if they want to do their own thing for a new audience, they should make their own show. They can't even blame it on wanting to not take chances and just do an established property because trek has consistently failed to make a lot of money in the past. Discovery was supposed to be the 50-year marker show, and it's been a fucking disaster from the getgo.

I'd rather they just let the shows die than just mix shit up.

Hopefully they'll stay away from the Abrams/Lindeloff standard shlock of Time Travel in this one. It's the lazy writers crutch for introducing shitty changes and for when they write themselves into a corner.
>>
>>734072780
Nice try.

It was about a mentally unstable women.... But yes, lets just say that all women are unstable ... because that's why you're implying.

So no, it's not rewriting the cannon. You're just a misogynistic asshole that is attempting to revise what ACTUALLY happened to fit your MGOTW bullshit agenda.
>>
>>734079384
"Your world of starship captains doesn't admit women."

- Lester to Kirk, on Camus II
>>
>>734077782
Then you missed the ENTIRE point of Star Trek.

it's always been about social justice. The entire crew are SJWs.

Don't believe me ... TNG had an entire episode about homosexuality and conversion therapy....

TOS featured the first interracial kiss on TV, and it was a HUGE deal at the time. Much like the whole LGBT+ that you're attempting to shit on....
>>
File: midol.jpg (310KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
midol.jpg
310KB, 2000x2000px
>>734079384
Also, you may want to pop a couple of these.
>>
>>734079371
My guess Discovery will be set as a spin off to the rebooted movies somehow. Theyll shoehorn it in some where with some link of truth and run with it. I give it two years before its cancelled. I give CBS props for using as a flagship show for there paywall crap, but it makes zero sense. No one is going to pay CBS for free shows that is already on any demand channel you have. And ten bucks a month is just for ONE SHOW!
>>
>>734072780
There was a female captain of the starship Saratoga in "The Voyage Home" movie.
>>
>>734079610
Out of 700 plus episodes, you single out two things. Try again son. Todays shows constanlty remind of these traits and fads among to days kiddies

"Its cool to think for yourself and stand out... as long as you stand for us" -SJW

That meme "All men are pigs, woman are equal to men" comes to mind...
>>
>>734079533
>"Your world of starship captains doesn't admit women."

Nice cherry picking.

Did you miss the context of that quote, or are you actually cherry picking?
>>
File: startrek_chiefpedo.png (774KB, 900x820px) Image search: [Google]
startrek_chiefpedo.png
774KB, 900x820px
>>734079610

They still managed to not make the entire show about social justice. They may have tackled issues, but they still had good episodes without beating your head over it.

And how progressive can they be when they Datas Daughter described herself as "incomplete" because she was "gender: neuter". And what about when Dr. Crushers Trill boyfriend got shot and they put the symbiote in a chick and she wasn't into them anymore. Homophobia at its height!

Star Trek is nothing but alt-right hatespeech, and captain picard is a nazi.
>>
>>734079809
I picked out some of the more obvious answers. But most every episode is like that, to some degree or another.

If you missed that, then you missed the heart and soul of what makes Star Trek, Star Trek.

As for that meme, you're thinking of misandry, not what you think is feminism...
>>
>>734079698
yeah, but not in TOS, and the new show takes place 10 years before the show.
>>
>>734079666
nice trips, satan. Also, they said it would be taking place in the "prime" universe. But the lens flares say different.
>>
>>734079816
Yes. she's batshit insane and takes over his body. But all women are batshit insane and overly emotional. They can barely drive cars, they shouldn't be put in charge of running what is basically giant antimatter bombs.
>>
>>734072585
So lazy, troll.
>>
"Enterprise" was pre TOS and it had a female captain in it, captain of the Columbia. There can be plenty of arguments for it changing a lot of the lore but I liked that "Enterprise" also made attempts to explain some of the changes between TOS and TNG. Like why the Klingons of TOS time had no forehead ridges because they tried to use the augemnt genetics. Also, how Noonien Soong went from working on the augments to artifical life forms (ie: Lore/Data). Lots of little things like that kind of made up for the more hard to believe shit like "Wow everything is all lcd touchscreen and then x years later in kirks time they reverted to buttons and sliders".
>>
>>734072780
>Fun fact 2: the last episode of ST:TOS was about how starfleet didn't let women be ship captains.

It's also widely viewed as one of the shittiest episodes of both TOS and Star Trek as a whole along with other garbage season 3 episodes like Spock's Brain and The Way to Eden.
>>
>>734079874
HAHAHAHA

That's called "alt-right reappropriation" ....

they had good episodes *because* they tackled social issues.

As or data's daughter, part of that was that it/she hadn't decided on that yet. Be it male, female, or other.

As for Dr Crusher and the Trill, that's not homophobia. That's ... actually the opposite from you. Just because not everyone is homosexual or bisexual doesn't mean they're homophobic.

Otherwise, you would have no problem with a gay couple staying together, after one changed genders so they're no longer gay.... You're just an idiot.

As for the rest ... you're clearly a troll.
>>
its not that star trek was a show that addresses social issues, overtly or covertly, its that this new series just tries to fucking hard. man in dress. black female captain pre-kirk? was this show concept done by social committee? are they gonna have an android that transitions between genders or some similar shit? do we really need that. this just needs to fill in timeline gaps before TOS enterprise, just give us some green aliens with big tits , and vulcans with goatees, please
>>
File: vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn.jpg (39KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn.jpg
39KB, 449x449px
>>734079904
Ah, a 20 something year old takes on his parents Star Trek. Next we be told how computers were foretold from the bible. Please go on
>>
>>734080112
>Like why the Klingons of TOS time had no forehead ridges because they tried to use the augemnt genetics.

I actually hated this. It was ignored entirely until DS9 did Trouble and Tribble-ations and they acknowledged it with basically a joke and moved on. It's like the Enterprise writers felt they had to fill in backstory no one wanted or needed.
>>
>>734079610
having an episode about homosexuality doesnt make it an SJW show. go watch that bill nye the science guy show and try to argue star trek is anywhere near that bad
>>
>>734080064
Fun fact, that "batshit insane" due to hormones and the like....

That's the one time a month that a woman's hormone levels most closely match a man's.

So if you're calling women insane, then you're also calling men insane ... and insane ALL the time.

Congrats, fucktard, on being an uneducated moron.
>>
>>734080165
>and KLINGONS with goatees
fuck that typo. well maybe, how about cleaning up that vulcan klingon common background storyline with a hybrid character or something even
>>
>>734080174
lolwut?
>>
File: 1495521232374.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495521232374.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>734072780
Yeah the new series' female lead isnt the captain.

Also, nice try anon. Try harder.
>>
File: deathcamptolerance.jpg (87KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
deathcamptolerance.jpg
87KB, 960x540px
>>734080112
Yep. which is just them rewriting history to satisfy the mewlings of progressives.

Just like when they time travelled to 2002(or 2003) detroit and the eugenic wars apparently hadn't taken place then.

And just like the wop gangsters were all accepting and not racist at all to the black chick in the 1940's.

It's okay to rewrite history and cannon if it prevents hurt feelings.
>>
>>734080217
You mean that good. Just because you're on the wrong side of history doesn't mean that Bill Nye's show is bad .....

Also, yes, Star Trek was a lot more subtle about the messages. Probably why an idiot like you completely missed them.

You probably watched it for the fighting and action only.
>>
>>734080203
I both wanted and needed it.
>>
>>734080220
Women are usually not insane the rest of the time though, so when they are insane they do not know how to handle it and actually act insane. Men are superior insane beings that can control themselves.
>>
>>734072780
The captain is not female. What's her name is the number one to the captain, but she is supposed to be the main protagonist.
>>
>>734080120
Yep. But cannon is cannon.
>>
>>734080338
Keep on telling yourself that, kid.

I mean, if experience with it is what lets men "be in control", then why wouldn't the same be true for women, since they experience this once a month for most of their lives...

Try again, boy.
>>
The new captain is asian female. Played by Michelle Yeoh (spelling?).
>>
>>734075995

except that civilian ships are often armed in star trek

furthermore, the movie never really extrapolates on the actual nature of the narada. it is massive and for all we know it was designed for independent deep space mining in dangerous regions of the gamma quadrant.

not that the movie wasn't trash, but given the rate of technological progress and that the narada was another couple decades more advanced than the enterprise-E, what you SHOULD be complaining about is how the old enterprise's weapons were capable of damaging it all
>>
File: trannyfancynewvagina1.webm (2MB, 304x540px) Image search: [Google]
trannyfancynewvagina1.webm
2MB, 304x540px
>>734080124
Mr. Slave didn't want to be with Mr. Garrison after his sex change.

Mr. Slave was Transphobic.
>>
>>734080446
Star trek been fully of cannon holes since its inception. Enterprise tore it open and the reboot was the only way to get around it... and so now we go back to discovery and more cannon holes.

like it or not, the episode happened and rules were established. wether the sjw mind can comprehend that is another story.

What Star Trek needed for a complete rework was a MIRROR Universe star trek but set AHEAD of the established DS9 one.
>>
>>734080520
You're an idiot, and a troll.

And why? Because if one is gay, they are attracted to somebody of the same sex. If that person discovers that they are trans and transitions ... they're no longer the gender that the other person finds attractive.

It's that fucking simple.

Otherwise, said person isn't gay in the first place, or you're homophobic, cis-phobic, or just plain retarded.
>>
>>734079610

it also has an episode about forcibly relocating a tribe of native americans, which picard condones
>>
File: feministfantasy.jpg (363KB, 472x762px) Image search: [Google]
feministfantasy.jpg
363KB, 472x762px
>>734080220
No. Women are just lesser. 100 years of being able to vote and they still can't get their shit together. Look at all these "Women Empowerment" shows like Girl Boss. They don't just say "heres a woman who's successful at business". It has to be brought up and beaten over the audiences head like it's some sort of oddity, like a talking dog.

But thats because for the vast majority of women, it is an oddity. Because they're just terrible at anything beyond whats taught in your average Home Economics class.
>>
I blame it all on Q.
>>
>>734080365
The captain is Michelle Yeoh (sp?). Unless she's a tranny, i'm pretty sure she's a chick.;

I wouldn't put it past them to make her a tranny.
>>
>>734080722
Assuming it's the episode I think it is ... you're ignoring context to make an incorrect argument.

IIRC, it was for their own safety, as the planet they were on was on the verge of destruction.
>>
>>734077782

shit. expect shit. McFarlane sucks and will never be funny you millennial piece of shit
>>
>>734080791
If you are doing some sort of shoot, anyone would probably have some folks or a stool or something to hold you in position for a prolonged time, man or women. Can take a long as time to get a shot, and just hanging in the pull-up position is hard ass work.
>>
File: gb2tumblr.png (389KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
gb2tumblr.png
389KB, 546x700px
>>734080710
Shhh. Your faggotry runneth over.
>>
>>734080791
I'm sure that has nothign to do with the hundreds of years being told that they can't do anything but product children.

Like the fact that there has been actual studies that have shown that women and girls even do better on math tests when they don't have to sign their name, but do worse when they do. It's like being told for years and years that girls are bad at math, that they actually start believing it.

Maybe if you were actually helpful, didn't prepetuate this cycle of falsehoods, and let women actually thrive (rather than pushing them off a glass cliff), they would show you that they are perfectly able of performing just as well.
>>
>>734080941
I expect the first couple of episodes to be good, and then immediately go to shit as he starts going for the most offensive, stupid humor that he can use, just for the sake of offending everyone he can and for no other reason.

You know, like all of his other shows.
>>
>>734080984
Your bigotry shows.
>>
File: feministtriggered.webm (2MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
feministtriggered.webm
2MB, 446x250px
>>734080948
Of course.
>>
>>734080941
My point son, relax. I know it will be shit and I expect shit. Star Trek is something I expect more from, not shit as its been for twenty years it seems. Discovery is made because of fifty years of Star trek, no other reason!

>>734080607
Mirrior Uni Star trek would be interesting. Could then explain different actors, different rules and no need to follow established lore
>>
File: fagpill.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
fagpill.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>734081122
I can accept that.

Are you a chick or something? You whine like one. Or just a huge fag?
>>
>>734081137
>my sides
>>
File: fagstomp.gif (815KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
fagstomp.gif
815KB, 200x202px
>>734081142
That would be a good idea. They could even do it in a format like Breaking Bad/Mad Men/Weeds etc where everyone is basically a dick to one another and it would fit the format.

Plus, they could do shit like putting feminists and fags into agony booths and when the SJW's have a shitfit, just be like "hey...mirror universe...what can you do.."
>>
>>734081185
Neither, I'm a cisgendered, fully heterosexual male.

I'm just not an idiot or a bigot.
>>
File: fagcake.png (402KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
fagcake.png
402KB, 500x669px
>>734081385
>cisgendered

You're straight.

But you're a bit of a fag. How's sophmore year of college treating you?
>>
>>734081375
sauce?
>>
>>734080881
I thought jason isaacs was going to be the captain of the discovery, but now reading more I to it now Michelle Yeoh is supposed to be the captain of the Shenzhou? Which might turn into the discovery? I have no idea what is going on I guess. Will just have to wait and see what they do I guess.
>>
>>734081587
yeah, they really fucked up the whole thing. It's a total mess.

But at least it's not being directed by some fast & the furious douchebag. Or as I call the last 3 films, Star Trek for Stupid People.
>>
>>734081502
Nope, not homosexual or bisexual at all.

And not in college... I'm actually mid 30's.... and making more money sitting at my job tonight than you will make all month.
>>
File: hipsters.jpg (431KB, 1400x1243px) Image search: [Google]
hipsters.jpg
431KB, 1400x1243px
>>734081728

No. You're a fag. A whiny overly sensitive fag.

Oh, good for you, rich Uncle Moneybags. Way to promote Wealth as a method of Self-Worth, you fucking capitalist pig. You're just another cog in the machine that oppresses the disenfranchised.

I am the 99%.
>>
>>734073251
.... you don't want to get into the Temporal Cold War unless you have a Lot of time and a lateral view of metaphysics

but for simple clarity the JJverse is not a branch of Prime as, amongst other things, changes to the timeline prevent events uptime from the films period from having their requisite downtime impacts, the Sphere Builders backed a faction of 23rd Century Klingons rather than the 22nd Century Xindi, and a full blow war was fought between Earth (or the Coalition of Plannets/other proto-Federation) and the Xindi (presumably because the lack of a Delphic Expanse means Xindi expansionism is unrestricted) possibly as an alternative to the Earth/Romulus War

also the JJverse only exists because STO player characters commit treason to the tune of a minimum of a Megahitler, with additional charges of accessory to genocide and accessory to attempted genocide
>>
>>734082141
STO really embodies Gene Roddenberry's vision: Money is a core component of life and blow every opponent up.
>>
>>734081906
LOL.

No, I'm calling you a NEET. An uneducated, unemployed, unemployable neck beard.

Because I make only enough to put me firmly in the lower middle class.
>>
>>734082141
What? Can you try that again after organizing your thoughts first and then putting them into actual complete coherent sentences pls.
>>
File: ohdeargod.jpg (28KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
ohdeargod.jpg
28KB, 450x299px
>>734082388
And by making more money than someone, it makes you better than them.

I see what you're about. Fucking fascist.
>>
>>734082504
aww, does the poor baby need a bulleted list
>>
>>734082601
Commy skum
>>
>>734073633
why is it always the girls who are my type that go with niggers? fuck
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.