[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else like The 100? Besides Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Logo_of_the_100.jpg (87KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_of_the_100.jpg
87KB, 400x225px
Anyone else like The 100? Besides Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, this is my favorite show ever. I've never seen so many hotties in one show.

Clarke
Abby
Octavia
Raven
Allie
Lexa
Emori
Echo
Luna
Harper
Fox
Ontari

...those were the hottest and I left out another 15. I have to applaud the casting director. Most beautiful show ever.
>>
was good until the new season started to suck IMO
>>
>>734011841
I thought season 4 was gonna blow too. Keep watching. By episode 13 you'll have tears in your eyes.
>>
>>
>>734011672
Stupid teenagers make stupid decisions and get into trouble with stupids tribes people. Then come the adults that make stupid decisions. And there's a stupid AI that makes decisions.
At least some stupid deciders die. Did I mention the tribe people that make stupid decisions too ?
I like this show.
>>
>>734012044
but you are def right about the chicks on the show Raven is my girl
>>
File: th.jpg (11KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 245x245px
>>734012442
>>
>>734012442
I thought they were saying "Prime Fire" in regarding to the nuclear blast. I heard Clarke pronounce fire as faya and I thought it was weird but cute. Then in another episode I heard Octavia pronounce it as faya. I was like wtf? Then I eventually learned it PRAIMFAYA. Watched the 1st 3 seasons on Netflix with closed captioning but I torrented season 4 so didn't know what I was hearing.
>>
>>734011672
Been watching this with my kids.
It's ok if you can look past all the plot holes.
>>
>>734013274
Yes, this has the most plot holes of any show I've ever watched. I agree. But still, it's just so good.
>>
File: t3_68k0u7.jpg (176KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
t3_68k0u7.jpg
176KB, 1080x809px
Lexa
>>
>>734013572
Lexa grew on me. A t 1st I was like meh, then 5 episodes later I was salivating. Probably my favorite chick on the show;
>>
>>734013274
Where is there a sand dune desert near Washington DC?
Why have all these new languages popped up in only 100 years, all near Washington DC?
Why are there new plants, fauna, fruits, nuts, trees etc, near Washington DC?
Why does it seem like some people have started evolving after only 100 years?
I'm in season 2, so if there are answers to these questions in later episodes let me know because it's starting to bother me.
>>
I want to bone the Octavia girl. And Clarke's massive rack.
>>
>>734013808
Word.
>>
>>734012348
So, it's another teen movie show. got it.
>>
File: th (1).jpg (6KB, 345x181px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
6KB, 345x181px
>>734013881
>>734013808

Wait till the end of season 4 where she basically becomes Majin Vegeta. I am so in love...
>>
Clarke actress needs to do some edgy indie movie pronto so we can get a look at those juggs
>>
>>734013952
Yep, and I HATE teen movies and shows but this is so good I made an exception. (41yo)
>>
>>734014067
she will probably be the only reason I watch season four
>>
>>734013790
Just pretend a lot more time has passed
>>
am I the only one that was really hoping Bellamy died during the season finally of S3? Like he was an asshole for almost the entire season he and that nigger were the reason for almost all the conflict in it as well Octavia shouldn't have stopped at killing the nigger and killed her brother too
>>
>>734014267
I had the same opinion until I watched season 4. It was great. There's gonna be a season 5.
>>
Made it halfway through season 2. I now maintain everyone be forced to take biology and chemistry in HS so we don't have fucking halfwits writing sci-fi. That and apparently, without women around to lead us menfolk, we'd just be violent savages.

It's a sci-fi version of Twilight.
>>
>>734014140
She better look out though before she makes her Sally Struthers transformation.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3e/aa/7b/3eaa7bcae70a74f701e461b89ee56dec.jpg
>>
>>734014535
I HATED Bellamy during season 3. Let's just say, he DOES redeem himself. I've never seen a show where a super dick becomes good then back to dick again then back to good.
>>
>>734014573
Exactly my thought.
>>
>>734014668
Clarke was ugly as a kid and I fear you're right, she gonna be ugly in a few years.
>>
>>734014779
how can you have such a fucking story arc when you go from bad to good to being really bad to good ffs I swear this show is a fuck fest if I ever saw one
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.