[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any trump supporters actually recognize the building evidence

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 23

File: zt7hv.jpg (62KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
zt7hv.jpg
62KB, 640x960px
Any trump supporters actually recognize the building evidence of colluding with Russia? Do you care/not care?
>>
>>733999700
Trump supporters are dense as bricks. If you were to sit the hardcore down, show them all the evidence and explain it in terms a 5 year old could understand they would still deny it. Fake news, blame the jews he did nothing wrong blah blah blah
>>
>>734000308
/thread
>>
>>733999700
Name the evidence or shut the fuck up. And then when you pull some fake news out of your ass, explain why it's a bad thing. Governments work together all the time. Democrats are trying to hide their own corruption.
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (170KB, 928x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
170KB, 928x696px
>>733999700
>>
>>734000739
Do all the ties Kusher and others tried to hide mean anything? Or is it just MUH LIBERAL NARRATIVE? Also what about the Comey firing where Trump admits it was because of the investigation? How about reports that Kushner wanted a secret comms channel? Also, do you think Seth Rich is the DNC leaker or do you actually care about evidence and not your own agenda?
>>
File: 1443738401402.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1443738401402.png
205KB, 505x431px
>tfw some people doesn't even understand their own language
Literally zero evidence has been brought to light.
>>
>>734000739
See>>734000308
>>
>>733999700
who would of thought that all this time is was the liberals who want the U.S and Russia to have a nuclear war.
Is it not better than U.S and Russia are working together?
>>
>>733999700
There is none
>>
I like Russia.

Stop your Russophobia you Russophobic bigot,
Remove kebab
>>
>>733999700
Anyone see the Trump handshake with the French President Macron?
Kek. Cuck'd by a French Child.
>>
>>733999700
>>734000308
>>734000403

All this samefaggery
>>
>>734000308

This. It's as if they've never experience an investigation. (Despite launching almost 7 hearings related to Benghazi).

They're willfully hiding their heads in the sand hoping this will all go away. It won't. This is what corruption gets you. Fired.
>>
>>734001019
That's not evidence that's not even illegal.
>>
>>733999700
I'm sure a lot of politicians are crooked so I'd still rather have him in office than some old hag that wants to cuck our nation
>>
>>734001162
Still no evidence
>>
File: tumblr_kvx3m4Kq2I1qziwac.jpg (67KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kvx3m4Kq2I1qziwac.jpg
67KB, 413x395px
>>733999700
"evidence"
>>
>>734000739
Something like 4 people in Trump's administration are under investigation specifically because they failed to disclose ties with Russia. Almost all of those meetings were with a known recruiter if Russian spies.

Kushner tried to set up a secret encrypted phone line using Russian technology to communicate to Russia.

There's so much more but I'm not going to write it out on my phone.
>>
>>734001187
Um no. The Russians have made a mockery of your democracy. For decades america has been the worlds champion for democracy. All of this has been undone in a single election cylce. The US and Russia worked better together during the cold war. And by the way, its a REPUBLICAN who is pushing the world to the brink in Korea and NOT Democrats. FYI
>>
>>734001294
That was an embarrassing photo, and Donnie 7s absolutely a national embarrassment, but please stop using the word "cuck" like it's a thing.
>>
>>734001560
>Kushner tried to set up a secret encrypted phone line using Russian technology to communicate to Russia.

there is literally no other possible reason for this than treason
>>
>>734001161
every single person in the adminsitration lied about not ever meeting with any Russian diplomats.

Sessions
Flynn
Manafort
Kushner
Tillerson
and so on

Every single one was asked directly during their vetting and they said no never, no contact with any russians..

The funny part is, it is fairly normal to meet with diplomats. Wh fucking lie? Now the FBI is building a huge case against the entire administration.

Corrupt retards. At least the old guard like during the W Bush presidency were smart enough to be corrupt with one or two levels of separations between them and making money from the Iraq war etc.

Trump's family and co are like mobsters - so fucking stupid but it didn't matter until now - because they are running fucking America- there are consequences for being so brazenly corrupt when elected to lead the nation.and the world.
>>
>>734001642
Trumpies will just use the "THAT'S NOT EVIDENCE" argument. Meanwhile HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH FOLKS #MAGA
>>
>>733999700
>colluding with Russia?

oy vey, le new meme.

1985-2000: le AIDS Danger meme
2001-2016: le Mooslem Terrorism meme
2017-2030: le Russian Connection meme

le top kek, oy vey!!
>>
>>733999700
2 scoops
>>
>>734001642
Given the circumstances, yes. Its not like they were trying to avert a second cuban missile crisis
>>
>>734001396
It's enough evidence to have an unobstructed investigation to find out how far this goes.

And it is illegal to fail to report meetings with Russians while applying for top secret status. We have a congress that refuses to hold conservatives accountable.
>>
>>734001866
>Kushner tried to set up a secret encrypted phone line using Russian technology to communicate to Russia.

there is literally no other possible reason for this than treason
>>
>>734001632
Did you see the video? See Macrons handshake with Melanie, shes visibly goes week at the knees. Donald looks on feebly, head bowed. Then Macron squishes his hand. Literally cuckoldry.
>>
>>733999700
/b/ didn't get Trump elected because we necessarily support everything he does. God bless him. It's because chaos is a cleansing force.
>>
>>734001642
If it were just that, then you might have a point. But it isn't and you don't.
>>
File: jewcucked.jpg (53KB, 605x418px) Image search: [Google]
jewcucked.jpg
53KB, 605x418px
Jews just want US to wage war to Russia.
>>
File: 1495989750027.jpg (139KB, 700x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1495989750027.jpg
139KB, 700x1111px
It's going to be a long 8 years for you faggots lel
>>
>>734001776
pretty much this right here.

they are too dumb to protect their asses.

kushner could have done this all secretly but Trump and others are too fucking dumb to be quiet and play the long game.

they are even too dangerous to be 'useful idiots' and used by other powers, because he will fucking tweet secrets and tell other country's leaders classified info.

I really think he has dementia or alzheimer's
>>
Nobody is going. To war with Russia. How fucking slow are you people? Kek.
>>
>>734001980
What's your point? There's tons more. This whole administration is basically working with russia 24/7. They are traitors to the american people.
>>
My mom lives in terror that Trump is going to get Watergated. She knows that if that happens, the Democrats are going to get a HUGE bump in the elections.
>>
>>733999700
IT DOESN'T EXIST YOU LYING ASS KIKE, STOP BEING SUCH A FAGGOT AND WAIT 8 YEARS FOR TRUMP TO LEAVE ALREADY! OR JUST LEAVE YOURSELF WHILE WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>734002139
Oh shit really ? Where's the evidence ?
>>
File: 1495863751858.jpg (74KB, 445x431px) Image search: [Google]
1495863751858.jpg
74KB, 445x431px
>>734001980
Ok so what other plausible reason would require some sort of encrypted back channel with the russians. Explain this to me like i am an average trump supporter
>>
>>734002139
I don't disagree
>>
>>734002195
If you cant see it for yourself then nobody can help you
>>
>>734002160
KILL ALL THE DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS! KILL THEM ALL AND THEIR VOTERS SO THERE ARE NONE IN THE FUTURE!
>>
>>733999700

Uhhh.... what evidence? It's been a smear campaign for over a year from the MSM, to the point where they've lost all credibility. All they keep doing is spinning a web of lies reporting bunk from countless "unnamed sources".
>>
>>734002160
Watergate is fucking child's play compared to this. It is fucking TREASON. The minimum sentence for Treason is life on prison.

Trump is a traitor. Anyone supporting him is a traitor, to the American people, to american history, and to all people who died for American independence, for him to swear fealty to Putin.

Fucking little traitor bitch
>>
>>734001161

>every single person in the adminsitration lied about not ever meeting with any Russian >diplomats.

>Sessions
>Flynn
>Manafort
>Kushner
>Tillerson
>and so on

>Every single one was asked directly during their vetting and they said no never, no >contact with any russians..

>The funny part is, it is fairly normal to meet with diplomats. Wh fucking lie? Now the >FBI is building a huge case against the entire administration.

>Corrupt retards. At least the old guard like during the W Bush presidency were smart >enough to be corrupt with one or two levels of separations between them and making >money from the Iraq war etc.

>Trump's family and co are like mobsters - so fucking stupid but it didn't matter until now >- because they are running fucking America- there are consequences for being so >brazenly corrupt when elected to lead the nation.and the world.

where's your evidence
>>
>>734002310
No faggot, give it to us or just admit your defeat right goddamn now.
>>
so is this proven yet or do you guys -want- a new cold war.
>>
>>734002346
Except Nixon was set up because Dems were salty then and they're salty now so they're trying to stop Trump but they don't realize they will fail and their no good operation will go down in flames like the rats that they are.
>>
>>734002350
Lies, fake news, and slander.
>>
>>734002471

>Nixon was set up

lmao what an actual retard
>>
>>734002350
Even you trolls follow the typical russian playbook of muddying the waters, it's so fucking transparent.

The evidence is with the witnesses, the transcripts, and everything your TLAs have illegally recorded. Do you seriously think the CIA/NSA/FBI don't already have all the evidence, from their illegal surveillance of all of the US and the world? They're just using parallel construction to get it working properly.

If push comes to shove, you'll see audio and video files leaked.
>>
>>734002386
You're beyond the pale anon, go have your mummy make you some tendys. So much as already been reported, but its all fake news to an autist like you
>>
>>733999700
If I have to see a POTUS commit treason to ensure Liberals never win again so be it, I really do not care if he did or not just so long as Putin makes sure Dems never win shit again.
>>
huge waste of tax money
dem and repub going on about russia should be hanged
>>
>>734002632
And this is the look of a fascist traitor, people.
>>
>>734002632
The funny thing is that will, in all honesty, be the exact opposite of what happens
>>
>>734002554
I don't believe anything a liberal tells me, all they ever do and ever will is lie for their own sake, they aren't even fucking human really.
>>
>>733999700

seriously, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

Russians have lots of natural resources.
They have a vast - albeit slightly outdated - army system.
And they have brave soldiers ready to die (pic related).

Their 40 years old old Sukhois are more invisible than the brand new Stealth F35s.

A single Topol missile shot by a light submarine can immediately destroy a Nimitz class.

They were way more effective than US in destroying ISIS, doing in a week what US wasn't able to do in years.

And yet you talk about ''hurr durr colluding Russia reeeee''.

In the best US interests, Russia has to be a precious ally, not someone to fight.
>>
What fucking reason would there be to alienate decade long allies, and instead kiss the ass of any dictator that can't jump up a tree fast enough?
>>
>>734002632
>If I have to see a POTUS commit treason to ensure Liberals never win again so be it,

How the FUCK would a conservative republican president committing treason and getting impeached / imprisoned ensure that democrats never win again?
>>
>>734002542
They wouldn't know evidence if it bit them in the ass.

They also don't understand about ON GOING investigations.
>>
>>733999700
Colluded to do what? Tell the truth? LOL, it's not the HE rigged any elections. The more open information is the better. I'm not a trump supported BTW, I hate all of them.
>>
>>734002756
>fox news and breitbart always tell the truth

lol good one cuck
>>
>>734002679
Nope just a patriot who's willing to accept the dirty deeds needed to save his country from degeneracy and the Jewish agenda of homosexuality, pedophilia and racial interbreeding. Russia opposes all of this, Trump is opposed by it's supporters so if anything, Russia is the ally and the Left is the enemy of the world.
>>
>>734002756
Which is why you are litteraly retarted. You should be neutered so you cannot pollute the gene pool with your stupidity
>>
>>733999700
You guys remember when Obama gave 400m to terrorists..lol yeah, good times
>>
>>734002863
No, MSNBC and CNN do nothing but make up stories that never happened, Fox is sketchy since they have some left leaning people so their integrity is on the line, Breitbart hired a known homofag and made him their posterboy so that kinda muddies their reputation and their dedication to truth.
>>
>>734002871
>Nope just a patriot who's willing to accept the dirty deeds needed to save his country from degeneracy and the Jewish agenda of homosexuality, pedophilia and racial interbreeding.

you are looking for /pol/ anon

you will probably kill yourself withing the next few years because your brain isnt working right
>>
File: 38x29j1h4mqy.jpg (85KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
38x29j1h4mqy.jpg
85KB, 1024x771px
>>733999700
Since when is [Insert Liberal Media] in charge of evidence collection?
>How do I stop shilling like a retard.
>>
>>734002764
>In the best US interests, Russia has to be a precious ally, not someone to fight.

Yeah, Russia wants us as an ally, not something it can take advantage of.

>destroying ISIS

They haven't done shit.
>>
>>734002764
Russia has geo-politically opposed goals to the US, not willy nilly wishy washy will change that.

>>734002871
>patriot

You dare call yourself a patriot, after saying you would sell out your own country to a foreign power? You are nothing but a traitor.

Your "Lol the leftists R our ruin!" shitfuckery is retarded, too. The G6 states are all mainly run by neoliberal centrists.
But I guess to a literal nazi, anyone looks like a leftist. Explains a bit.
>>
>>734003010
Who on Fox is left-leaning?
>>
>>734003011
Or you will when Trump wins 2020, and Don Jr, wins in 2024, and then Eric in 2032.
>>
>>734003072
>>destroying ISIS
>>734002764
LMFAO

Russia can't even deal with the islamist faction in fucking Chechnya, their own back yard.
>>
>>733999700
I don't doubt there was collusion, but I doubt the Hillary+Election+russia connections. If there is any connection with Hillary, the DNC and should be a separate investigation. I personally would like to see both Hillary and Trump charged and thrown in jail. Both are scum, both political parties are scum. I hate Trump supporters as much as Hillary's. Fuck them all, this shit in politics will never end until corporate elites, their political bitch hounds and religious fascists start to get publically executed. It seems that those who share my feelings don't seem to fully get it. They think going after the lowest common diameter I.E. (cops, media) is fulfilling this need but it just turns the public against you, they are soft targets. Go after the big guys first, the rest will fall in line.
>>
>>734001881
We have a government that doesn't hold itself accountable and you fucks are letting it divide you while they laugh all the way to the bank, fucking pathetic party shills, you've gained NOTHING, and none of you ever will
>>
>>734001507
>>734001247
>>734001161
>>734000739
>>734002191
>>734002195
>>734002335

cept for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing
and the Tillerson thing
and the Sessions thing
and the Kushner thing n
and the Gazprom thing
and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing
and the Azerbajain thing
and the “I love Putin” thing
and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
and the Sergey Kislyak thing
and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing
and the Russian Business Interests thing
and the Emoluments Clause thing
and the Alex Schnaider thing
and the hack of the DNC thing
and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing....
>>
>>734003112
LOOK, IT'S AN SJW! How does it feel being a drain on our money you fag?
>>
Provide actual evidence instead of (((unnamed sources claims))) then
>>
>>734002946
Literally*
Fixed for you
>>
>>734000308
Fpbp
>>
>>734003216
and the Cyprus bank thing
and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
and the election hacking thing
and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
and the Steele Dossier thing
and the Leninist Bannon thing
and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing
and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing
and the The Lead DOJ Investigator Mary McCord SUDDENLY in the middle of the investigation decides to resign thing
and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by trump in the trump university scandal appointed to head the investigation thing
and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing
and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing
and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing
and the Agent M16 following the money thing
And now the trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing
and The Corey Lewendowski thing
and the Preet Bharara firing thing but before he left he transferred evidence against trump to a state level Schneiderman thing
And the Betsy Devos' Brother thing
And the Sebastian Gorka thing
And the Greg Gianforte from Montana thing
>>
Hillary asks for her money back. But, we are still shitposting on 4chan M'lady!
>>
>>734003283
And the pence actually was warned about Flynn before he was hired thing
and the Pence and Manafort connection thing
And the 7 Allies coming forward with audio where trump was picked up in incidental wire tapping thing
and the carter Page defying the Senate's order to hand over his Russian contact list
and the trump wants to VETO Sally Yates' testimony thing
and the trump trying to discredit Yates thing
and NOW the Obama told trump personally about Flynn thing and the COMEY THING!
and the meeting with Russian foreign minister upon the order of Putin thing
and the sharing of highly classified top secret information to Russian Foreign minister thing! And NOW the Comey memo that says Trump asked him to drop the probe into the Flynn case thing? SO yeah there’s probably nothing there!
>>
File: 1495812288243.gif (795KB, 616x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495812288243.gif
795KB, 616x900px
>>733999700
>>733999700
if you take a look at these alt righters they are fine with it. They think putin is our best friend and can do no wrong. Treasonous losers.
>>
File: 1489510183346.png (55KB, 1200x721px) Image search: [Google]
1489510183346.png
55KB, 1200x721px
>>
Still better than Hillary.
>>
You russia conspiracy loons realize you're the JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS, OBAMA IS A SECRET KENYAN MUSLIM OUT TO DESTROY AMERICA of this cycle right?
>>
>>734002160
I can only hope they choke and drown on their new found power just after giving everyone universal healthcare
>>
>>734003235
I have never not had a job in my life since I was of legal age, I have never used health care since I am never sick. What are you talking about, nazi?
>>734003253
you mean like the russian billionaire asking for immunity so he can testify?
>>
>>734003121
The guy who succeeded Ailes for one, Shep Smith, so yeah, anytime a Liberal joins a largely conservative news organization I see red flags that they'll betray the country by creating fake news.
>>
>>734003216
All these things and no real factual evidnece to go off of..but Trump supporters are the stupid ones right?
>>
>>734003283
>>>734003216
>and the Cyprus bank thing
>and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
>and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
>and the election hacking thing
>and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
>and the Steele Dossier thing
>and the Leninist Bannon thing
>and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
>and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
>and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
>and the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing
>and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing
>and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing
>and the The Lead DOJ Investigator Mary McCord SUDDENLY in the middle of the investigation decides to resign thing
>and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by trump in the trump university scandal appointed to head the investigation thing
>and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing
>and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing
>and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing
>and the Agent M16 following the money thing
>And now the trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing
>and The Corey Lewendowski thing
>and the Preet Bharara firing thing but before he left he transferred evidence against trump to a state level Schneiderman thing
>And the Betsy Devos' Brother thing
>And the Sebastian Gorka thing
>And the Greg Gianforte from Montana thing

[PUTS FINGERS IN EARS]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFAKENEWSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJEWSHILLSSHARIABLUEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>734003121
They trot out moderately left leaners who are not all that bright. They do it to claim they're being 'fair and balanced' while they gang up on the liberal, shout him down, and ... remember when I wrote these guys were not all that bright? They come up with these lame assed straw man arguments that a 5 year old could debunk.

But there ARE liberals on Fox.
>>
>>734002346
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>734003331
The special prosecutor seems to think otherwise.
>>
>>734002871
>Nope just a patriot

>totally okay with treason

You're either trolling or entirely delusional. In either case you're the prime example of why education in the states has been on the decline.
>>
>>734003353
Not evidence, try harder.
>>
>>734003331
They'll run outta steam when they lose the midterms in 2018, and election in 2020.

But they can rest knowing Trump can't run again in 2024.
>>
>>734003182
>Russia can't even deal with the islamist faction in fucking Chechnya, their own back yard.
OMG Right lol
>>
File: 1469795266562.png (240KB, 543x652px) Image search: [Google]
1469795266562.png
240KB, 543x652px
>>734003397
i agree with you anon shariablue shills are working their ass off on /b/
>>
>>734002632
You are the worst
>>
>>734003378
Yeah and the FBI are stupid too. They only investigate 'conspiracies' cause they have nothing better to do. You don't investigate something unless there is SOMETHING TO INVESTIGATE
>>
File: altright.jpg (78KB, 780x617px) Image search: [Google]
altright.jpg
78KB, 780x617px
>>734003402
In what sense are they liberals if they don't have any of the core liberal ideas on medicare, abortion, and taxes.
In the same way what makes them conservative when they are supporting people who are fiscally insane. You want to cut a trillion from the budget (1/6th the economy)? sure but when you don't give that back to the middle class and instead give it to rich fucks you are no longer conservative.
>>
>>734003500
To be fair, Islamism does have the right idea about women and homosexuals. So if we could adopt those values here in America that'd be a great start.
>>
You fags waiting for evidence of some sort of collusion, meanwhile everyone who has involved in investigating voter fraud for Hillary has been found dead in the past month. People who inquire about these suspicious deaths get their Twitter accounts removed. A bunch of cucks.
>>
>>734003319
> Still better than Hillary.
One in the same, the only difference is what this idiot president does out in open, Hillary did in secret.
Ron Paul could have saved us!
>>
HE DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS DA JOOS
>>
>>734003623
Seth rich
>>
>>734003623
HIS! NAME! WAS! SETH! RICH!

DEMS! WILL! NEVER! HOLD! POWER! AGAIN! WHEN! THEY! ARE! ALL! ARRESTED! FOR! HIS! MURDER!

LIBERALISM! IS! DEAD!
>>
>>734003623
>meanwhile everyone who has involved in investigating voter fraud for Hillary has been found dead in the past month.
Proof required
No ultra right wing blogs accepted.
>>
>>734003216
>>734003283
>>734003306
>playing the trumps advocate here

But where is the EVIDENCE, huuuur durrrr
>>
>>734003623
>>734003697
nice fake news retard
>>
>>734001187
The USA may think they're working with Russia but Russia isn't working with the USA. They are doing everything they can to undermine the USA including undermining trump's govt.
>>
>>734003599
what doesn't have it the right idea about?
>>
>>734003758
Infowars dot com
>>
>>734003112
>Russia has geo-politically opposed goals to the US, not willy nilly wishy washy will change that.

Yes, as long as you notice that those ''hurr durr Russian geo-politically goals'' are:

- fighting homogay agenda
- not taking orders by Israel
- limiting abortions (they're slowly but steadily reducing them year by year)
- not waging wars unless abslutely necessary
- not allowing dirty tricks by the usual firms (fb, google, ms...)
>>
>>734003378
you are are seriously fucking ignorant. Keep clinging to your narrative dumbass. Trump has played you and the rest of his autistic followers.
>>
>>734003788
Google it. Pick your own source. The guy who subpoenaed wasserman was found dead, and several days ago the FEDERAL PROSECUTOR was found dead on a fucking beach. Seth rich an heroed by double tapping the back of his own head, no coroner report or police cam released, and everyone who has been fighting for his killer to be found has been banned from twitter, fired from their show/program, or killed
>>
>>734003697
He was working for the DNC. It's far more likely that the RNC had him killed.
People don't kill their own.
>>
File: Putin-Jews.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Putin-Jews.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>734003808

being this gullible... oh, well, it's just the usual summerfag
>>
>>734003840
>I approve
>Cool
>Good, let whores deal with the repercussions of their decision by dressing like sluts and crying rape just because his dick is small
>I approve, no useless wars
>I'd rather have state media than what we have now, and to see Cuckerberg prosecuted for slander.
>>
Anything negative about Trump is FAKE NEWS!
>>
File: rus2.gif (457KB, 2508x964px) Image search: [Google]
rus2.gif
457KB, 2508x964px
>>734003840
Russia, our saviour from degeneracy and abortions!

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH stupid russodrumflet
>>
File: whitenigs.jpg (121KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
whitenigs.jpg
121KB, 740x740px
>>>734003599
>o be fair, Islamism does have the right idea about women and homosexuals. So if we could adopt those values here in America that'd be a great start.

Actually, gassing anti-freedom fascist's white niggers like yourself would better!
>>
>>734003996
Yes of course not. Except every organized crime and shadow government in history. "Friends close enemies closer" ring a bell? Hire him so there is just enough of a connection to throw the average autist off of the obvious course of investigation
>>
>>734003818
True.

Hell, Islamism condones killing atheists and I always wanted to shoot that no good cunt CultofDusty right in his fat ugly face.

If only Trump had the balls to enact Christian caliphate...what a way to make America great again.
>>
>>734003981
see>>734003996
It looks more like you're trying to redirect us away from the real killers.
It's far more likely the RNC had him murdered to stop him from investigating them.

Why would a DNC operative be investigating a DNC crime? He's far more likely to have been digging into an RNC crime.
>>
>>733999700
There is literally no evidence of illegal or treasonous activity with Russia.

OP is a giant fag.
>>
File: Putin and Trump.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
Putin and Trump.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
Vladimir Putin falls in love with Donald Trump.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with Trump’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to Donald, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Trump he called is not the same Trump he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is Donald’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Vladimir’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of COCKHOLSTERS.
>>
>>734004154
see >>734004167
>>
>>734004098
Fake news.
>>
>>734004187
>>>/a/
>>
>>734004167
He wasn't investigating them nigger he was identified as the leaker to wikileaks
>>
File: Computer Science.gif (366KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
Computer Science.gif
366KB, 500x312px
>>734004098

''most recent data'' -- without source, and dated Feb'2010.

so gullible. so summerfag
>>
>>734004187
PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
>>
File: huntergathers.jpg (28KB, 375x362px) Image search: [Google]
huntergathers.jpg
28KB, 375x362px
>>734000739
>>734001187
>>734001859
>>734001866
>>734001980
>>734002195
>>734002335
>>734002632
>>734002764
>>734002863
These people are actually having panic attacks on the other end of their computers because all this shit is happening and they know it.
See >>734003216 for FACTS currently known to reporters outside of FOX

Some of them are dumbasses who think anarchy is going to be cool (fun fact america has stood under stupid presidents before so thats not happening here)

Some just hate the left because it gives them meaning (enjoy dying with a sense that your life was spent trying to destroy a published idea)

And some are just matter that we as a society should come together to shame for coalescing into this sad excuse for a human.
>>
>>734004267
So the RNC had him murdered.
>>
>>734004018
>citation
>>
>>734004187
Too bad graffiti is illegal and to see your libtard ass go to jail for that will be a million keks and maybe and I'd love for it...Prison rape, by the most sadistic niggers in the county jail
>>
>>734004187
Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139
>>
>>734004167
You don't even know what you're talking about. You're confusing Seth rich with the prosecutor who was killed. Easy to do since Killarys body count is so high
>>
>>734004187

Threadly reminder that Keit-ai is already a fanfic, so stop posting this.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/7861570
>>
>>734004306
First rule of a coverup - kill the operative.
He was an RNC operative. A 'double agent'. And the RNC murdered him when he was found out. Thus covering their own tracks.

Obvious.
>>
>>734004187
Regular reminder that Keit-ai is already a fanfic, so stop posting this.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
>>
>>734004413
Precisely
>>
>>734004187
Keit-ai is already a manga. Stop posting it.

http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
>>
>>734004350
>Killarys body count is so high
Proof required.

Name them.
>>
>>734004269
yeah you are right, since 2010 all of Russia suddenly stopped being degenerates that abort all their babies lmao

you guys are so dumb
>>
>>734002764
Russia doesn't want to be your ally. They only want to diminish Europe and their allies so that they can be at their rightful place of leading Europe.
>>
>>734004306
First rule of a coverup? don't fucking do the first rule of a coverup you stooge.

Go look at the police reports you tinfoil faggot.
>>
>>734004187
Keit-ai is already a movie. Your post has been DMCA'd by Makoto Shinkai, Toho, and Funimation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
https://angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
>>
>>733999700
Such as?
>>
>>734004187
Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
>>
File: Image-11.jpg (946KB, 1310x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Image-11.jpg
946KB, 1310x2048px
>>734004489
>>
>>734004306
Nope it was the Dems, stop making shit up about the party that loves America to support some faggot-loving, nigger-enabling communists.
>>
>>734004187
Already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit%E6%84%9B-%E5%A5%89%E6%96%87-x-%E8%81%96%E5%AD%90
>>
>>734004187

Already a thing.

>>
>>734004187
Already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit%E6%84%9B-%E5%A5%89%E6%96%87-x-%E8%81%96%E5%AD%90
>>
>>734002871
The Russians have no idea what you're talking about when you spout that alt-right b.s. They only see you as a useful fool.
>>
>>734004564
Nice tinfoil.
>>
>>734004564
/thread
>>
>>734004510
Yes - make it look like anything but an assassination. Police reports square perfectly.
It was clearly an RNC hit. to cover their tracks.
>>
>>734004187

Already a thing.

>>
File: 1495665526613.png (557KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1495665526613.png
557KB, 480x481px
>>
>>734004668
Typical faggot response when requested proof is provided
>>
>>734004187
Already a thing.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
>>
>>734004666
Satanic trips.

Anon must be a dirty ass liar.
>>
>>734004564
why didn't Trump appoint a special counsel to investigate Hillary then? Oh wait, the Hillary crimes are actually fake news and the special counsel is investigating the actual crimes of Blumf
>>
>>734001776
That's not evidence anon
>>
>>734004187
Already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>734004170
You haven't read the recent news from the CIA released statement about Kushner, huh?
>>
>>733999700
The most damning evidence is the fact that Trump is quick to shit on relations with every other country in the world except Russia.
>>
>>734004187
Already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>734004722
This conspiracy has been around for decades and has the same amount of evidence for Trump/Russia - on paper it looks damning but when viewing the wider scope there's massive holes in it and they don't add up.
>>
>>733999700
>colluding with Russia

1. That never happened
>>
>>734004187
Already a thing.

>>
>>734004811
>the most damning evidence is the lack of evidence at all, please take my speculation as fact
>>
All these butt hurt libtards brings me joy
>>
File: 1491663158223.jpg (18KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1491663158223.jpg
18KB, 324x324px
>>733999700
:^)
>>
>>734004187
Already a thing.

Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.