[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day anyone here managed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: cig.jpg (194KB, 668x528px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
194KB, 668x528px
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?
>>
>>733999442
75 wtf? are you unemployed? I couldnt even afford that time you need just for smoking every day
>>
File: tumblr_m084x2wWWo1r0mhsmo1_500.gif (651KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m084x2wWWo1r0mhsmo1_500.gif
651KB, 500x422px
Yeah but I was smoking 10 on a bad day Jesus
>>
>>733999442
Yes... Plenty of times. Im thinking about quitting again soon
>>
>>733999575
A NEET couldn't afford 75 cigs a day. I work and can hardly afford my pack and a half a day habit
>>
>>733999442
I did. If you're serious about quitting then do exactly this
>Go to vape shop
>spend 60-100 dollars on a good rig
>try some flavors, get one in probably 12mg nicotine or more since you smoke a fuckton
>look and feel stupid vaping, miss cigarettes horribly but suffer through it, now possible because you have your nicotine fix
>drop down to 6mg nicotine when ready
>then 3mg nicotine

It sounds expensive but you will definitely save money in the long haul. Especially since you smoke almost 4 packs a day.
Just do it.
>>
>>734000156
Okay Nike
>>
mine was 30gram every 3 days not sure how many that is

anyway one day I just decided to stop

I used the gum for a few days, and in the first few days I'd take 1 or two hits for that nicotine rush if the cravings got really bad

just willpower through it, it's nothing compared to real drug withdrawal
>>
>>733999575
I'm a landscaper I can smoke all day on the job
>>
>>734000156
Once you're at a pretty negligible 3mg of nicotine the final step is defeating the psychological addiction to smoking. Having something to do with your hands, the warmth, blowing smoke etc. Once you have that out of the way you're done.
>>
>>70

nige
>>
>>734000384
this guy is saying the only way to actually quit smoking is literally suck dicks?
Yea i think i'll keep smoking..
>>
>>734000156

This. You don't have to be an aspie with the vaping. Do exactly like he says. I quit after 10 years of smoking by just going to the vape shop and telling the guy I'm trying to quit smoking. I spent about 140 bucks and never touched a ciggy again.
>>
Smoked 20 a day for a few years. Decided it was retarded and killing me and quit the same day. No bullshit vaping etc. Just stop.
>>
>>734000524
Vaping is dumb as fuck I agree. But it is far and away the most effective form of smoking cessation. Get over yourself and do it, it will work. That or enjoy your lung/throat/mouth cancer and $750 dollar a month habit, jackass.
>>
>>733999442
Been smoking 30 cigs a day for about 10 years, successfully quit 2 1/2 years ago.
It's still hard sometimes but the way things taste now is heaven.
Quit for a week, eat bacon, enjoy orgasm.
>>
File: 1494990298904.jpg (47KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1494990298904.jpg
47KB, 640x621px
try smoking in different fingers than your index and middle finger and change it up everytime so you don't get used to it
Sounds fucking stupid but its a neat lil trick that wasn't the be all end all solution but did really help along with lolipops and furious masturbation
Also hallucinogenics with some people can sort of reset your brain with certain addictions (booze being a big one)and give you a semi fresh start
>>
File: 20170528_123831.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_123831.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>734000156
amen can attest.

im 2 years in, started at 12 nic down to 6 now, went from nautilus mini to a tsunami RDA and I save cash too

cheap builds ~ $40-80 mod (a battery for the vape portion)
~ $5 bag of cotton
~Wires to build coils
~a deck to build with (Tsunami is like $20-40)

Watch a 1 minute video on how to make a coil (wrapping a piece of wire [has to be the right wire, ask a vape shop guy] around something to make a loop to put the cotton into.

Boom now you dont have to buy coils or have a tank.

pic related: whole setup is around $115 tops and this way, vaping IS cheaper than smoking cigs
>>
File: 1487311606001-int.jpg (79KB, 1024x984px) Image search: [Google]
1487311606001-int.jpg
79KB, 1024x984px
>>733999442

It's called self control you dumb nigger.

Sometimes I buy a pack every week, sometimes every two months. I smoke when the fancy takes me - in either very good or very bad weather, when I have a coffee, after a meal etc. Why would you ever do something with such neurotic compulsion?

It's purely about habit and practice. If you smoke regularly, you practice multiple things: you habituate yourself to enjoying it, you habituate yourself to giving in to whims and cravings. Just like anything else, the more you do it, the better you get at it. Start saying no to yourself, and you will get better at saying no to yourself.

Shakespeare says it short and sweet:

>"Assume a virtue if you have it not.
That monster, custom, who all sense doth eat
Of habits evil, is angel yet in this,
That to the use of actions fair and good
He likewise gives a frock or livery,
That aptly is put on. Refrain tonight,
And that shall lend a kind of easiness
To the next abstinence; the next more easy; For use almost can change the stamp of nature" (Hamlet III, IV,181-9)

Aristotle explains in more detail. Here's a short article summarizing his thoughts on the subject that will help you if you want to help yourself:

http://www.iep.utm.edu/aris-eth/
>>
>>733999442
I quit for a year and a half. Relapsed since all but 2 people at work smoked and I couldn't get away from it. But at worse 10-12 a day. How do even have time for 75!?
>>
>>734001253
Get a load of this guy.
I would take your post seriously if I thought you actually had your life together and practiced what you're preaching.

Post a timestamped picture of your room to legitimize this pretentious bullshit. If your shit is in array and is semi classy I'll take you seriously pal.
>>
i smoked 10 years. 20 to 40 per day.

i stopped some month ago with vapeing. overcome the physical and psychical addiction at the same time was too hard for me. with vapeing you can first get used to not have a cig in you hand all the time while not suffering physical withdrawl. after you get used to not smoking cigs all the time its easy to overvome nicotine addiction.
>>
Just stop it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Tej0297wk

This shit ain't rocket science.
>>
>>734000156
Didn't work for me. I used my mouth fedora more than I smoked cigarettes
>>
>>734000156
P
H
A
T

C
L
O
U
D
S

B
R
O
>>
>>734001683
You gotta taper off buddy. Get to the lowest possible nicotine dosage, then stop bringing it with you everywhere. Leave it home a couple times a week or something. Wean yourself off bruv.
>>
Switch to vaping. Seriously.

Do some research, get your self a decent set up and juice (not that 7-11/walmart /gas station bull shit), and vape as much as you like, and after a while, get juice with slightly less nic, repeat. Imparitive that you totally replace all forms of nicotine with vaping - no cigs any more once you start vaping.

It makes quitting easier, and even if you dont, vaping is 100000x better for you than smoking.
>>
i've tried to force myself to like cigarettes but i never could.

that's the way i stayed away from it.
>>
HOLY SHIT PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR THIS STALE SHIT COPYPASTA
>>
I have quit for 14 years. I used the patch to stop. Tried the patch several times and it never worked, then someone told me that you have to listen the the CD that comes with the patch. The CD said to use the money that you saved that you were spending on cigs to reward yourself. After 1 week, spend the money on something so you can see how much dough you are wasting, then after 1 month, you have ALOT more dough, then after 6 mos. you have a good piece of change, and after 1 year, hell, thats enough to buy something good. BAM! 14 years, I have saved $36,000.00 or more.
>>
>>734002112
which part is pasta?
>>
>>734002304
It was posted multiple times a day like a few months ago.
>Here for the summer eh?
>>
>>733999442
I quit smoking in prison after smoking for 5 years. I read Allen Carr's "The easy way to stop smoking". It's really easy, just read the book and follow the instructions. Don't quit smoking yet, keep smoking. Just get the book, read it, and follow the instructions. Trust me, it's the easiest way to quit smoking. I'm a 25 year old high school drop out schizophrenia patient with a criminal record, if a fucking moron like me can do it, then anyone can.
>>
>>733999575
You must be new here
>>
I quit using a combination of vaping and nicotine lozenges (get the mini ones trust me). I know you're only supposed to use one at a time. I don't care. It took that to quit.

That was 6 years ago
>>
Quit cold turkey in November 2016. First weeks were rough then no problem. No desire anymore. I open my QuitPro app once in a while to see my stats like how much money saved, health things that get better the longer you quit. Cigs in my area are about 8.00/pack...but fuck NYC where its like $15-17 pack.
>>
>>734001880
>1000000x
You got any medical evidence?
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 317x159px
>>734002424
different anon

been here for so long i left for a while and when i get back i get le tricked

i still laugh my ass off at the sorry bastards that post those blacked.com shit and post "u mad whait boi"

that kinda shit made 4chan in the first place
>>
Guys, I just left a cringeworthy comment on someone's instagram post. Help me shake off this cringe a little bit. I am sweating like crazy here. Lol!
I can't delete it, he already saw my comment.
>>
>>733999442
When I found out that smoking can cause impotence, I stopped.
>>
>>734002612
Do some research yourself man, it ain't hard. There's absolutely no doubt that it is much safer than cigarettes. The question is how much safer.
>>
>>733999442
i smoke like 40 a day
I can afford it and I give no fucks about my health whatsoever so its cool
>>
>>734001526
>psychical
ffs man
>>
>>733999442
Damn nigga it's not a race, I smoke like 10 darts a day. I usually quit smoking for 6 months at a time then pick it up for a month then quit again, it's easier that way.

>>734000156
Commercial advertisement, don't listen to this anon, you'd be better off smoking cock.
>>
Chanting is magic. Of course, if you're a mental midget and already depressed because you're a beta cuck-fag, they say people commit suicide on the drug. I think that if that's true, it was probably because they suck at life anyway.
>>
*Chantix
>>
>>734003389
For fucking who dude? Big vape? There is no Big vape. Fuck off.
>>
>>734003149
>psychical
what ? you get used to it over the years. when you suddenly have situations you used to smoke everytime plus nicotine wd its really hard to not to smoke.
>>
>>734003632
Its commercial advertisement for being a huge aspie that likes to pseudo smoke. If youre going to put put smoke in your lungs then do it the old fashioned way, or smoke weed.
>>
I stopped 9 years ago with Chantix. It is still one of my life best achievement to date. This vape stuff didn't exist then so I don't know. But so many people talk about it ...
>>
I quit over a year ago, I replaced it with snus
>>
>>733999442
just invest in an ecigerrete . Still carry a pack of smokes on you for the morning time but use the ecig on some of your breaks and eventually you'll find the ecig is way better because you can smoke it all the time.
>>
>>733999442
Yes it's easy. I stopped smoking weed and cigarettes at the same time, one week of hell then the craving stopped.
>>
>>734003908
vapeing is much better than chewing gum. if you are nicotine addicted it help so much. iam not selling vapes and i stopped smoking with vaping.
>>
File: IMG_20170528_183520.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170528_183520.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>734001518

I don't see what my room has to do with it but I'll humour you.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.