[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_3922.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3922.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
Listen up, WHITE "men". Or should i call you "boys"?

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us white girls? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, girls want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby virgin body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

THE SIZE OF YOUR penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable white micro-penis. Imagine the despair we white girls feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off (BLACK MEN)

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretins.

P.S. the "average" penis size of white "men" is about 6 inches, That's too fucking small
>>
>>733989880
tits or gtfo
>>
>>733989880
>>>/pol/
>>
>>733989880
Lol just cause youre a gay little virgin boy who cant get pussy doesnt mean everyone else is. Its ok though, natural selection will sort you out you little pussy.
>>
File: 1423624292583.jpg (112KB, 560x579px) Image search: [Google]
1423624292583.jpg
112KB, 560x579px
She is correct.
Bitches want the big blue smurf.
Smurf in this thread if you have a BBS.
>>
>>733989880
Op is still a faggot
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>733989880
>>
have you ever considered that the fact white women love black men but black women love white men means that the brain seems to just have an attraction to a contrast in color and features?

Cause you know its sort of not possible that we are both better than the other lol.

I mean, black women are my favorite and white women can NOT compare in my mind but logically I know that probably isn't true, its called not being so simple.
>>
young women prefer niggers to fuck because of their large dicks, that's a fact. But when they get older they want stability and will put up with the smaller-dicked white males that can provide them with that while the niggers move to fuck the new generations of white pussy. Circle of life
>>
LISTEN up white "girls". I got nothin
>>
>>733989880
tbh you look pretty male op
>>
>>733990237
that's not op you fucking stuffed potato
>>
Same fucking thread every day.
Come on you stupid fucks just stop responding.

Sage.
>>
>>733990237
this, i love you, op
thanks for telling the hard truth
your so fucking cute
>>
As written by a 400 pound black dude in his moms basement.
>>
I fought any guy will try to go for you in the first place .. look at you your pussy probably smells like boiled eggs in tuna left in a car for a month . Lower your standard cos with that attitude you be getting no where. And if 6 inches isn't enough why diss the guys. Your fault for having a lose cunt.
>>
>>733990219
>have you ever considered that the fact white women love black men but black women love white men means that the brain seems to just have an attraction to a contrast in color and features?

Yeah, we're kinda programmed to be mix for genetic diversity, to produce stronger offspring.
>>
>>733990816
exactly
>>
File: 1463776414632.jpg (191KB, 1600x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1463776414632.jpg
191KB, 1600x1584px
>>733989880
>>
>>733990219
>>733990816
KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING RACE TRAITORS
>>
>>733989880

Perma-gape size queen detected. Pussy probably looks like a blown out tire.
>>
File: 17511112416890100_1_xacd.gif (331KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
17511112416890100_1_xacd.gif
331KB, 300x250px
>>733989880
I've never had to really work too hard for a girl, personally. But then again, my long term girlfriends have all been pretty racist, too. None of that really matters anymore though, not after found this amazing new game. Thing makes me cum six times a day, every day! I'm obsessed!
>>
>>733989880
is 7 inches a disappointment?
>>
>>733991400
nah man, that whole once you go black you never go back thing applies to guys and girls, idc what anyone says white women cant compare to black women
>>
>>733989880

I have to work harder on my physique, sure. But I have a thing called a "work ethic" so that's not a problem. Every weekday before this thing I have called a "job" I go to the gym.

But work harder on my skills? Nah. My IQ is 140+, I have three college degrees including a doctorate, and am among the top fraction of a percent in the country at what I do. Despite that, I haven't had to work all that hard. Diligently, sure, but other than a few stretches like writing the dissertation, it hasn't been bad.

If the choice of genetic lottery winnings is:
a) have an easier time building muscle / maintaining lower body fat
or
b) have an incredibly easy time picking up skills and come equipped with a 99th percentile IQ
I would choose b every damn time.

One choice is good for picking up trashy bitches who aren't worth the half hour it'd take to peel apart their diseased ham wallets. The other is good for literally everything in life.

Go fuck yourself... which is what you'll be doing when you get knocked up by dat nigger dick and he leaves.
>>
>>733991788
Moar
>>
>>733992354
/thread
niggers are subhuman
>>
>>733992354
The fact that you made such a genuine reply to these bait threads shows just how insecure you really are. I don't have any doubt in my mind that you actually have a tamper tantrum every time your see a black guy with a white girl either in person or online.

Here's the devastating reality, those black dudes aren't "stealing your wimmens". You could be the last guy on Earth and still be a virgin. Stop blaming others for your insecurities and lack of self worth.

IQ 140+? Do you put that on your resume?
Absolutely pathetic. You sit at home bragging about how smart you are while that girl you've had a crush on since high school is getting rammed by BBC.
>>
>>733992559
I have lots of black friends (used to teach at a HBCU actually) and I'm just shitting on the subset of black dudes who are ONLY about their dick and white chicks who are ONLY about the black dick. It's a stupid obsession that too much of our national media is focused on. We just need to not be trashy. Also fuck Trump for capitalizing on the trashy white vote.
>>
>>733989880
lol you do realize the guy with the biggest dick in the world is white right?
>>
File: 1368655465038.gif (451KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1368655465038.gif
451KB, 500x500px
I love how easily this copypasta triggers you guys.
>>
>>733992725

Same point back to you. If you care so much, why reply... double-edged sword nukka.

Eh, I'm a well-adjusted mid-30s professional. Recently got divorced so I'm on a bit of a fuck spree lately. Like I said in the answer above, I used to teach at an HBCU - I'm not against black people at all. They're great. I just hate the trashy subset of America, including BBC size queens.
>>
>>733993057
hey, do you have a gif like this but like with out the cat
>>
>>733989880

Oh, look... another thread from

>TIDES FOUNDATION
>>
File: 1448859996363.jpg (42KB, 442x441px) Image search: [Google]
1448859996363.jpg
42KB, 442x441px
>>733992725
good goy
>>
>>733989880
Anyone replying to this is a retarded Reddit faggot.
>>
>>733993061
Not him, But you replied twice, faggot. TWICE.
That shows how insecure you are. You're in your mid 30s? Why the fuck are you still on 4chan arguing with bunch of 14 year olds?
I don't know which one's more pathetic.
>>
>>733989880
Is this the new "you jelly whitey" thread?
sage goes in all fields
>>
>>733993384
y-you too
>>
Ive only had sex with latinos and white men.i havent tried a black man before. But i do know that i can't handle big dick it fucken hurts. Im okay with small dicks lol
>>
>>733994361
You're a girl?
>>
>>733994675
Yeah
>>
>>733994734
Show us your tits
>>
File: look.jpg (32KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
look.jpg
32KB, 600x354px
>>
>>733989880
This is bait, but here we go anyway:

>have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us white girls?

My GF is Korean and 1000x better than any white woman I ever dated. So much better, in fact, that if we ever break up I will probably never date another white girl ever again. Literally every area from sex to family and upbringing is almost laughable how much better of a partner she is, and all of her asian friends are exactly the same.

>THE SIZE OF YOUR penis.

If 7+ inches long and 6in thick can't fill you up then it's more like you have a gigantic vagina and you need to lay off the rabbit vibes and giant black dildos you dumb skank.

Again, I refer to my asian GF (and other asians I fucked). If they ever used toys it was a small vibe on the outside to get off, not shoving a bunch of cucumbers and shit logs up their cunt.

Wonder how they stayed tight? White women logic.

>(BLACK MEN)

Black guys can have you, TBH. They like fat girls anyway. If you aren't fat now, you're gonna be when you let yourself go with your entitlement complex and your love of horrible food and your lack of any real willpower to do any hard work in your life (i.e. work out)
>>
>>733995338
>being this insecure
>>
File: 1495683223783.jpg (112KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
1495683223783.jpg
112KB, 680x709px
>>
File: one punch nig.png (668KB, 958x550px) Image search: [Google]
one punch nig.png
668KB, 958x550px
>>733989880
>>
File: cool and good.jpg (9KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
cool and good.jpg
9KB, 212x212px
>tfw 8 inches
>>
>>733995932
>stay mad fat white femanon
>>
File: andy.jpg (72KB, 431x767px) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
72KB, 431x767px
Somewhere in the world is a white guy with a micropenis being the OP to this thread

if you cant make your girl cum with whatever dick you have either youre really fucked, your girls a masturbating whore, or you just dont know how to fuck
>>
Have a Japanese girl, so I've no need for white "emancipated" trash.
>>
>>733989880
You could have just said that you are a slut.
>>
File: yee.jpg (43KB, 789x960px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
43KB, 789x960px
>>733989880
>>
Ophiocordyceps unilateralis is an entomopathogen, or insect-pathogenising fungus, discovered by the British naturalist Alfred Russel Wallace in 1859, and currently found predominantly in tropical forest ecosystems. O. unilateralis, also referred to as a zombie fungus,[2][bettersourceneeded] infects ants of the Camponotini tribe, with the full pathogenesis being characterized by alteration of the behavioral patterns of the infected ant. Infected hosts leave their canopy nests and foraging trails for the forest floor, an area with a temperature and humidity suitable for fungal growth; they then use their mandibles to affix themselves to a major vein on the underside of a leaf, where the host remains until its eventual death.[3] The process leading to mortality takes 4–10 days, and includes a reproductive stage where fruiting bodies grow from the ant's head, rupturing to release the fungus's spores. O. unilateralis is in turn also susceptible to fungal infection itself, an occurrence which can limit its impact on ant populations, which has otherwise been known to devastate ant colonies.
>>
Paragordius tricuspidatus belongs to the phylum Nematomorpha, and is known for manipulating the behavior of its host, the cricket Nemobius sylvestris. In its larval stage, the worm is microscopic, but grows into a large worm (10–15cm or 3.9–5.9in) inside its host after accidental ingestion since their eggs are laid at the edge of the water by rivers where crickets frequently reside.[2] Upon ingestion, the worm nourishes upon its host and fills the entire body cavity of the cricket, until maturation, when the parasitic worm is ready to exit into water to complete its life cycle, maximizing its reproductive success. The worm induces a peculiar behavior on its cricket host, which causes it to leap into water whereby the parasitic worm can slither out and find its mate, while the cricket often perishes.
>>
>>733990129
Is that what causes blue waffles?
>>
>>733995104
/b/ is dying we use to innovating like the renaissance era now were like in the fucking dark ages.
>>
>>733989880
Lol. People who think like this exist.
>>
If dubs mods please ban this user
>>
she is so perfect its ridiculous
>>
They must be proud of the welfare system for making evolution irrelevant if it wasn't for that their family tree wouldn't have sprouted the rotten apples they came to be. Your welcome I worked hard in keeping your dying DNA alive.Sounds harsh but I'd be little more modest if the government didn't forcibly take the sweat of my brow and distribute it to a non-innovating race that only knows how to fuck like the programed parasitical monkeys they're instinctively are. Evolution didn't give us thumbs for nothing, but if niggers don't know how to use them maybe abortion should be relevant. If we keep this up the dumb people will out-fuck the smart ones who are working to keep them alive. This is how we forgot how the pyramids where built.
>>
>>733989880
This faggot got Trump elected. Just so you know.
>>
File: IMG_1694.png (582KB, 551x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1694.png
582KB, 551x425px
>>734001629
Seriously.
>>
>>734001629
What the bitch in the picture or the white sjw cuck behind the computer screen.
>>
>>733997959
>>733998153
This is very interesting, anon. Could you please post more?
>>
>>734002594
sure, gimmie a moment. best cure to copypasta is to post interesting stuff
>>
>>733989880
I would marry that grill and or trap.
>>
>>734002712
Damn straight, anon. Thanks.
>>
File: 220px-Ampulex_compressa.jpg (23KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Ampulex_compressa.jpg
23KB, 220x330px
Ampulex compressa

The emerald cockroach wasp or jewel wasp is a solitary wasp of the family Ampulicidae. It is known for its unusual reproductive behavior, which involves stinging a cockroach and using it as a host for its larvae. It thus belongs to the entomophagous parasites.

The wasp is mostly found in the tropical regions of South Asia, Africa and the Pacific islands. The flying wasps are more abundant in the warm seasons of the year.

The wasp has a metallic blue-green body, with the thighs of the second and third pair of legs red. The female is about 22 mm long; the male is smaller and lacks a stinger.
>>
>>734002965
>tfw no Ampulex compressa gf
Why live?
>>
File: Vespa_Joia_arrastando_barata.jpg (8KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Vespa_Joia_arrastando_barata.jpg
8KB, 250x141px
>>734002965
>pt 2

As early as the 1940s it was reported that female wasps of this species sting a cockroach (specifically a Periplaneta americana, Periplaneta australasiae or Nauphoeta rhombifolia)[1] twice, delivering venom. A 2003 study[2] using radioactive labeling demonstrated that the wasp stings precisely into specific ganglia of the roach. It delivers an initial sting to a thoracic ganglion and injects venom to mildly and reversibly paralyze the front legs of its victim. The biochemical basis of this transient paralysis is discussed in a 2006 paper.[3] Temporary loss of mobility in the roach facilitates the second venomous sting at a precise spot in the victims's head ganglia (brain), in the section that controls the escape reflex. As a result of this sting, the roach will first groom extensively, and then become sluggish and fail to show normal escape responses.[4] In 2007 it was reported that the venom of the wasp blocks receptors for the neurotransmitter octopamine.

The wasp proceeds to chew off half of each of the roach's antennae.[1] Researchers believe that the wasp chews off the antenna to replenish fluids or possibly to regulate the amount of venom because too much could kill and too little would let the victim recover before the larva has grown. The wasp, which is too small to carry the roach, then leads the victim to the wasp's burrow, by pulling one of the roach's antennae in a manner similar to a leash. In the burrow, the wasp lays a white egg, about 2 mm long, on the roach's abdomen. It then exits and proceeds to fill in the burrow entrance with pebbles, more to keep other predators out than to keep the roach in.
>>
>>733989880
Shit bait
1/10
Using ugly bitch
>>
>>733989880
Tits or gtfo bitch
>>
File: AfricanMuscleFarm.jpg (516KB, 1600x1329px) Image search: [Google]
AfricanMuscleFarm.jpg
516KB, 1600x1329px
>>733989880
why are you roleplaying as a woman and talking about white dicks so much?
it's weird
>>
File: ICT.png (33KB, 1914x804px) Image search: [Google]
ICT.png
33KB, 1914x804px
ATTENTION TO ANONS REPLYING:

Anybody who replies to these threads is being bamboozled into taking part in OP's sexual fetish roleplay. The theme is always the same. Images of black alpha males with massive penises having sex with white women. and white beta males with tiny penises being cucked. OP assumes the role of pretending to be an alpha black male, while trying to bait white male anons, who subconsciously assume the role of the cucks.

These threads are started by white males who have a sexual, interracial cuckold fetish of being emasculated and humiliated, in this case, for a political/racial/cultural theme. Their communities number in the tens of thousands and have recently expanded their community to 4chan. Just google "interracial cuckolds" to tumblr or twitter and you will find hundreds of accounts, i'm not kidding. So to conclude, long story short, don't let these threads upset you. These white guys are just doing some roleplay, trying to get their rocks off. Also, /pol/ have started using this fetish to manipulate you into hating black people.
>>
>>734003260
>pt 3

With its escape reflex disabled, the stung roach will simply rest in the burrow as the wasp's egg hatches after about three days. The hatched larva lives and feeds for 4–5 days on the roach, then chews its way into its abdomen and proceeds to live as an endoparasitoid. Over a period of eight days, the wasp larva consumes the roach's internal organs in an order which maximizes the likelihood that the roach will stay alive, at least until the larva enters the pupal stage and forms a cocoon inside the roach's body. Eventually the fully grown wasp emerges from the roach's body to begin its adult life. Development is faster in the warm season.

Adults live for several months. Mating takes about one minute, and only one mating is necessary for a female wasp to successfully parasitize several dozen roaches.

While a number of venomous animals paralyze prey as live food for their young, Ampulex compressa is different in that it initially leaves the roach mobile and modifies its behavior in a unique way. Several other species of the genus Ampulex show a similar behavior of preying on cockroaches.[1] The wasp's predation appears only to affect the cockroach's escape responses. Research has shown that while a stung roach exhibits drastically reduced survival instincts (such as swimming, or avoiding pain) for approximately 72 hours, motor abilities like flight or flipping over are unimpaired.

>i think i may have found some of the inspiration material for alien series
>>
>>733989880
>"average" penis size of white "men" is about 6 inches, That's too fucking small
yea, if you have pussy more loose than a whale.
>>
They're mad,you got'em.
>>
why do guys respond to such shit bait?
>>
>>734003509
I've always found organisms like this to be both morbid and interesting.
>>
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>734003446
hurd you
>>
File: Toxoplasma_gondii_tachy.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Toxoplasma_gondii_tachy.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
Toxoplasma gondii:

Toxoplasma gondii (IPA /ˈtɒksoʊˌplæzmə ˈɡɒndi.aJ/) is an obligate intracellular, parasitic alveolate that causes the disease toxoplasmosis.[3] Found worldwide, T. gondii is capable of infecting virtually all warm-blooded animals,[4] but felids such as domestic cats are the only known definitive hosts in which the parasite can undergo sexual reproduction.[5]

In humans, T. gondii is one of the most common parasites in developed countries;[6][7] serological studies estimate that 30–50% of the global population has been exposed to and may be chronically infected with T. gondii, although infection rates differ significantly from country to country.[8][9] For example, previous estimates have shown the highest prevalence of persons infected to be in France, at 84%.[10] Although mild, flu-like symptoms occasionally occur during the first few weeks following exposure, infection with T. gondii produces no readily observable symptoms in healthy human adults.[8][11][12] This asymptomatic state of infection is referred to as a latent infection and has recently been associated with numerous subtle adverse or pathological behavioral alterations in humans.[8][13] In infants, HIV/AIDS patients, and others with weakened immunity, infection can cause a serious and occasionally fatal illness, toxoplasmosis.[11][12]
>>
File: 1495500647914.jpg (33KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1495500647914.jpg
33KB, 360x361px
>>
>>734003446

spam this copypasta on interracial cuckold threads like these plox

>>733989970
>>733990046
>>733990070
>>733990129
>>733990132
>>733990168
>>733990208
>>733990219
>>733990232
>>733990236
>>733990237
>>733990274
>>733990339
>>
>>733989880
>>733989880
muh bait
>>
File: 180px-Toxoplasma_gondii.jpg (9KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Toxoplasma_gondii.jpg
9KB, 180x180px
>>734004138
>pt 2

T. gondii has been shown to alter the behavior of infected rodents in ways that increase the rodents' chances of being preyed upon by felids.[10][14][15] Support for this "manipulation hypothesis" stems from studies showing T. gondii-infected rats have a decreased aversion to cat urine.[10] Because cats are the only hosts within which T. gondii can sexually reproduce to complete and begin its lifecycle, such behavioral manipulations are thought to be evolutionary adaptations that increase the parasite's reproductive success.[10] The rats would not shy away from areas where cats live and would also be less able to escape should a cat try to prey on them. The primary mechanisms of T. gondii–induced behavioral changes in rodents is now known to occur through epigenetic remodeling in neurons which govern the associated behaviors;[16][17] for example, it modifies epigenetic methylation to cause hypomethylation of arginine vasopressin-related genes in the medial amygdala to greatly decrease predator aversion.[16][17] Widespread histone-lysine acetylation in cortical astrocytes appears to be another epigenetic mechanism employed by T. gondii.[18][19] Differences in aversion to cat urine are observed between non-infected and infected humans and sex differences within these groups were apparent, as well.[20]

A number of studies have suggested that subtle behavioral or personality changes may occur in infected humans,[21] and infection with the parasite has recently been associated with a number of neurological disorders, particularly schizophrenia.[15] and Bipolar Disorder.[22]A 2015 study also found cognitive deficits in adults to be associated with joint infection by both T. gondii and Helicobacter pylori in a regression model with controls for race-ethnicity and educational attainment.[23]
>>
File: fuck nignogs.png (293KB, 2268x900px) Image search: [Google]
fuck nignogs.png
293KB, 2268x900px
>>733989880
>>
Dumb fuckers shot themselves in the face. Pushed the world to elect someone who doesn't play. Population control these animals.
>>
File: cokacolazerohero.jpg (123KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cokacolazerohero.jpg
123KB, 720x960px
>>733989880
Wow this is a stupid thread
I showed this to my girlfriend and she was like
"well this guy has issues"
>>
>>734004274
moar
>>
>>733989880
Learn facts you fucking idiot... South America is scientficially shown to have the largest average size.
Africa only has 3 nations in the top 16, and only 3 in the following 31 nations.

If you require such a large cock to feel pleasure, it's because you're likely a whore with slack minge.... do some vaginal muscle exercises.... or stop being self entitled cunt, and don't just lie there like a corpse while burning some coal.
>>
>>734000023
/b has been dead for years you newfag. nothing but trap sissy furry loving mentally ill 14yo shitposting children.
>>
>>733989880
>tl;dr obvious bait
>>
File: cumberbatch.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cumberbatch.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>733989880
Dear white women and women in general
Do you know what? all pussy is the same.
You can have bad pussy or good pussy but its just pussy to us.
On the other hand if you're some white bitch that has NOTHING to talk about but herself like all boring white bitches who secretly just want to fuck their dad and talk about how shitty everyone but them are.

I could care less if your pussy has a vibrator and pre-heats itself to jacousie temps. Ill take my fleshlite its better than you anyway and it doesn't require all my money to make it happy. In fact, guys are fine without women, I think its girls that need someone to tell them they aren't the pathetic people they think they are. They are

TL;DR my dick will always be this size but for reasons nobody understands so will the ability to tolerate the bullshit that comes out of your mouth.
>>
File: need_a_bigger_bait.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
need_a_bigger_bait.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>
File: 1457059146265.jpg (176KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457059146265.jpg
176KB, 625x626px
>>
NOTICE ME ELIZA
>>
>>733989880
BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. BAIT. LIES. LIES. LIES. LIES. LIES. fuck off.
>>
>>733995338
Dam burn lol
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.