[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros I need help. It's a very long story, I don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1495508374235.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495508374235.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Hey /b/ros I need help. It's a very long story, I don't feel safe. Living with family, and cunts live downstairs from us who killed my uncle this morning. Will do green text if I even know how.
>>
my condolences op
willing to share the story?
>>
>>733957404
Yeah give me a moment. Just getting a quick drink. Should I start with how they've killed uncle?
>>
>>733957069
>green text
>If I even know how

Fuck off newfag
>>
>>733957483
if you're fine talking about it, go ahead
>>
>>733957519
Shut up newnigger this story sounds interesting
>>
>8:00-8:30ish in the morning
>mother runs it crying into my room
I'll just call my uncle Bob.
>"Bob might be overdosing!"
>rush down stairs with mum and sister, the same apartment with my aunt and her husband live in"
>He's getting carried away in a stretcher
>attempts to bring him back to life multiple times, tries for atleast an hour
>all my uncle's and aunts are there trying to contemplate what's going on and breaking down emotionally
>cops and ambulance just outside in middle of the road, Bob gets out in ambulance and drive off to local hospital
>mum and an aunt goes with
>hours later get call from mum, saying he's been dead for a while, doctors confirmed
>death of overdose on heroin
found out that the heroin was from the scum that lives downstairs, the aunt's house he moved into, they offered him some.

Note the aunt and husband have children, like 6, and just shoot it right in front of the kids, all barely up to 7 years old

Cont.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481404474170.jpg (48KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481404474170.jpg
48KB, 500x667px
>>733958299
Yeah you tell him OP!
>>
Bob was only 27 when he died.

Another thing about this distorted family downstairs, they are the Florida trash that rob stores and sell drugs etc.

Anyways
>little cousins keep telling me and sister saying that Uncle Bob was hiccuping all night
>aunt from downstairs I'll name her Becky
>Becky keeps saying she feels guilty
>Around 11am, find out more what happened.
Supposedly Bob was OD'ing all night, and instead of calling the police, they keep checking every 30 minutes if he's still breathing

>pissed off the rest of the family, everyone's emotionally mixed except Becky and her husband
>they act like it was nothing and went to a cookout an hour later
>we find more and more about the death, and plan to call DSS on them tomorrow.
>shit talking amongst my mum and Becky, who's a shit mother
>Becky sold all her kids toys and stuff for years, for drugs, they were homeless for 2 years in Florida
>after moving back to this town, we helped her family get that house and half they own
>Beckys husband is a lowlife degenerate

Basically, shit talking went so bad to the point where Becky either plans on killing herself or attacking me mum

The other aunt's and uncles are so hurt from this that the next time they see either one of the couple, they are gonna beat the shit out of them.

Cont.
>>
>>733958605
It sounds like he killed himself. He knew what he was doing.
>>
>>733959819
I mean, they've offered him it, and not too long ago the doctors did find out he's used a dirty needle here and there, which we all assume it was from Becky. Either I just can't think that through, or just pointing and blaming them for "killing him." they could've called the police or paramedics alot earlier, but they faked sleeping.
>>
>>733960214
That's really rough, sorry I didn't wait for the full story. Becky seems like an absolute scumbag. If they knew about him OD'ing all night as you said, they could have at least done something. Sorry for your loss, I hope you get things sorted.
>>
Why I haven't been feeling safe is from Becky's husband

>they absolutely hate us, vice versa
>husband robbed stores at gunpoint, even went to jail for killing a while ago
>they have a bunch of people over downstairs, all talking shit etc about my family
>i overheard a few convos while going to my car
>they were talking about wanting to kill mum, sister, and I
>theyve known about the DSS thing
>as I headed back upstairs they were talking about putting an action to it soon
>if they dont, then they'll flee back to Florida so they don't lose their children, and continue selling drugs.

I did already call the cops, just incase. Shits been on my nerves for hours by now

Am also sorry how unorganized I've typed some parts out.
>>
>>733960860
I've forgot to say, Husband also robbed a store up here. His excuse when he went in for investigation was a "Christian man" gave him 500$ because the "Christian man" felt bad for him.
>>
>>733960860
By a guy, enter their house while they are sleeping, and then kill them all
>>
OP, you got anything to protect yourself with?
>>
>>733961454
We are a bit poor, only thing I can think of are kitchen knives. We got no other protection as I know of.
>>
>>733960860
I don't know if this will be much of help, but if I was you, I would tell my mum and sister all that I heard, grab only the necessary and stay off for at least 3 days.
There's no way to avoid being killed when the people who want to kill you is at your side.
>>
>>733961706
The only other thing I can think besides fleeing is making advantageous for them to go back to Florida (for an example, if you get the necessary money for them or something like that), but this seems inviable.
I guess the only thing I can surely say is that you should forget about saving their kids and focus only on saving YOUR family.
>>
Go confront them all.
>>
>>733961625
Knives will do if you're prepared. Listen to the fellow below me and get out of there along with your family. You got any relatives or friends that carry? Explain your situation and seek their help.
If that doesn't work out, have your doors locked and windows closed at all times.
>>
>>733962121
I do not. And which I do as of right now.
>>
>tell a friend to pick up some rat poison
>you have huge rats but you cant get to the store youve got to pick up your "insert whoever" from airport
>wait till druggies are out of house
>mix rat poison into the H, if the color doesnt match i guess you gotta get creative
>carefully replace the stash, you may need to empty some out so it doesnt look like there is more than they remember (druggos have a photographic memory when it comes to their shit)
>let the problem sort itself out
>deny everything, act surprised
>empty half a 40 for good ole uncle.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.