[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howdy /b/, my roommate is going out of town next weekend and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Howdy /b/, my roommate is going out of town next weekend and I've got the place to myself. I'm thinking about hooking up with this girl from high school that I've been chatting with. She's ugly but she's dtf and willing to do pretty much anything but I have to wear a condom. It'd just be one night and I'd have to drive an hour to pick her up and take her home the next day.

Do you guys think I should do it? Is it worth it?
>>
>>733953605
>>
>>733953637
didnt even attach a picture
>>
Usually id say yes but hell, don't know about this one, how long has it been since last time you fucked?
>>
>>733953977
we've never fucked, we started talking after highschool
we've only sexted a couple times

really the only thing that turns me on about her is that i know her irl and she's such a slut
>>
Do it. Any hole is a goal.
>>
>>733953605
Where the other nipple at?
>>
>>733954148
I mean you with whoever, when was the last time you got to to fuck
>>
Gross man dont do it
>>
>>733954263
it's been quite a while. i just don't put in the effort to meet people to fuck
>>
Yes. Anything. Just do it. Before you become a board wizard.
>>
>>733953671
moar
>>
>>733954365
I'd say go for it then.
>>
>>733954644
i don't have any more on me rn. lemme see if she'll send some more
>>
fuck yes OP,fucking disgusting slut is great.
>>
You'll regret it. She'll smell, and if it is bad you'll have to have her sit awkwardly in the car for an hour on the way home. Source: Fucked a desperate fatty
>>
Only worth it if she does anal and you've never done it anal before.

Fat girls can be worth it if they got a decent face but that looks like a hawiian quarterback.
>>
>>733954974
>>
>>733953605
OP, how fucking gross looking do you have to be to consider this animal an actual option???
>>
>>733953605
id rather stick a scalpel down my urethra than see that thing naked.
>>
>>733953605
Yes.
Make sure she rides you, fat chicks feel great on top.
>>
This is pretty groce Craigslist has better options
>>
i would, but im not happy about it.
>>
>>733953605
do it but make sure she knows you're just looking for sex. dont want to lead her on and end up with a clingy girl expecting more.

but just as far as sex goes, go for it. you'll both be happier for it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.