[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you ever had this shit? molloscum. how long did you have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7422.jpg (758KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7422.jpg
758KB, 2016x1512px
any of you ever had this shit? molloscum. how long did you have it? ive had it since december. started out as 1 bump. now my body is covered in it.
>>
>go to a doctor you fukn sperg
>>
you can buy the medicine on amazon with no prescription
>>
ive had it for years. like maybe 4 years at this point, not entirely sure could be longer. or i have something different i dont know. small white dots all over my dick.
>>
Visit a docter?
>>
OP, I had that shit. Doesn't hurt, doesn't itch, just there? Wash your towels after each use, wash your sheets each day, clean underwear daily, and I found that freezing them off worked well. Once they are there, they spread. Once they are gone, they are gone. Shit had me going crazy cause I was in a monogamous relationship with my gf, and they randomly appeared after a few months of us dating. Thought she was cheating(Still think she might have been) but she swore up and down she wasn't. After much research, I found it can come from a number of things, not just sex. You might need to trim your pubes (don't shave, it will spread it more) in order to reach them for freezing. Left some scars on me, but it's not that noticeable. After a few weeks, they will clear up. Good luck, OP.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>733945639
>>733946496
>for reference
>>
i have that since i was in middle school, it is not a disease, i resarched and sometimes, you will always have it
>>
>>733946757
does that shit hurts?
>>
File: RRoc9zRH_400x400.png (223KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
RRoc9zRH_400x400.png
223KB, 400x400px
I had them on the back of my knees for about 2 years
I finally saw a dermatologist and he had to use a scalpel to cut each individual one off
GL OP
>>
>>733946945
seems painful anon
>>
>>733946933

Who cares, you faggot? Why the fuck would it matter if it hurts or not? Are you a fucking pussy? Jesus christ.

NO it doesn't hurt, for reference. Applied properly it doesn't even bleed.
>>
>>733946933
The freezing burns a bit, but if you follow the instructions on the box, it's not so bad. Way I did it was I pinched the skin around each bump to get it off of the important meat(just in case) and froze them off at the skin level. About 10 seconds per bump, re freeze the applicator as needed
>>
>>733946496
shit ive got like 3 or 4 for like 3 years now
>>
>>733946104
Fordcye spots. Harmless and benign. You're welcome.
>>
>>733947461
Fordyce*
>>
>>733947423
i have probably a hundred or two just everywhere on my sack and shaft. samefag from before btw
>>
>>733946861
>it is not a disease

molluscum contagiosum is absolutely a disease, and it is contagious, spread through contact or sharing clothing/towels that have come in contact with the skin lesions

only way to stop the spread is to rip out the lesion by the root, or freeze or cut it out

once the lesions are gone, the only way to get re-infected is by contact with a contaminated piece of clothing or bedding or towel....
>>
>>733947598

not talking about fodyce spots you dumb nigger, we are talking about molluscum, which looks like HPV warts, but is not
>>
>>733947660
for people who do nothing, it can take awhile but it will go away eventually
>>
>>733947660
You don't need treatment for that, they go away on their own. It's not permanent
>>
>>733947954
>>733947966

Dumb faggots. You will infect other people in the mean time. Get it treated swiftly so you don't put anybody else through the annoyance of dealing with them.

Jesus, you gross fucks.
>>
>>733947423
>>733945639
Also, best advice for a good diagnosis would be to see a dermatologist, not a regular doctor. Reg docs really only test for harmful std's/sti's like AIDs, Chlamydia, Gohnorea, syphilis, that kind of stuff. Mollescum is really just a skin condition. It's contagious, but it goes away on its own (sometimes it takes years). A dermatologist will take a sample, send it to a lab for testing, and once it's confirmed, they will schedule treatment.

I did very extensive study on Mollescum, even considered buying a microscope to do my own skin sample and compare results on Google. Wanted to do that for
>1) if I could actually do it
>2) shame of actually going to a doc

Stupid, I know. Doctors have seen it all, there really shouldn't have been any shame. I finally went, and tested negative for all the harmful stuff, and treated myself as if ut were mollescum. Dermatologists freeze them for treatment. But I cleared up at the end of January, and haven't seen anything since by using my method I laid out earlier.
>>
http://www.healthline.com/health/molluscum-contagiosum

>Get treatment, you dirty fuck.
>>
>>733948442
does op look like molloscum to you
>>
>>733948541
It does, but to clarify, I am not a professional. The only TRUE way to know is if a skin sample is taken and looked at under a microscope. If it doesn't itch, doesn't hurt, and is spreading like that, there is a high chance of it being mollescum. I understand OP came here because doctors are expensive, but I do recommend going to one just to rule out any of the harmful STD's. If it's been there for a while, something harmful can only get worse if left untreated. If they rule them out, I would bet it's mollescum.
>>
Not me, but what mine looked like. Had a few of the red bumps on my upper pubic area above my shaft as OP does. They aren't completely clustered, but since it was close I thought I had herpes and contemplated killing myself. Went through a very hard time, but glad I figured it out.
>>
>>733949324
>I thought I had herpes and contemplated killing myself.

The type of person who contemplates suicide because they contracted a mostly harmless STD is exactly the type of person who SHOULD go through with suicide.

I urge you to reconsider.
>>
I had them on my dick. When I started using sanitizer to clean my hands before fapping the leftover sanitizer on my hands would get slathered on my shaft and gradually helped kill it all off
>>
>>733949788
Because everyone is cool with having herpes. Yeah, it's not an uncomfortable stigma for life. And the fact that you're so ok with herpes is pretty goddamn disgusting.
>>
>>733950086
It's just a cold sore on your dick. The only stigma is that it proves you had sex with someone with a cold sore in her pussy. Basically the stigma is tied into the fact that people are programmed to be ashamed that they like to fuck.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.