[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any body have a site with ideas tried and true how to get even

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1938.jpg (141KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1938.jpg
141KB, 800x783px
Any body have a site with ideas tried and true how to get even with a manipulative bling hungry controlling boss.
>>
There was a site I remember they were offering the service of doing requests delivering shit to the persons home and stuff but can't even keyword what that falls under ... wetworks or something jk
>>
>>733934476
just jump off a bridge and blame him, that'll show him.
>>
General interest thread too. I have an I phone that is i cloud locked. If there is a way to get it working.
Tried the emodicon unlock it like beifly gives you a glimps of the home screen but never successfully with this. Also shelled out $ to unlock the bastards took the money and fucked off.
Looked at buying a logic board and finger print reader to swap in but the price is so high it's not worth it. Any other ways somebody has tried and won.
>>
>>733934957
Cool short bro but no thanks I'm sure there is a symapthetic ear out there that knows what I'm talking about.

The boss is black so maybe that will get the juices flowing.
>>
I have a question, b used to be the personal army goto place and now people are like ... don't even want to prank call PLA stuff anymore. Remember the ministry guy predicting the end of the world and ghost and Debby daly. Nothing anymore .
>>
>>733936344
people manipulated that mentality too much we're a once bitten twice shy lot.
>>
So does anyone think smart phones and online cashes of encrypted photos have increase pedo behavior in the world or is it just increasing because of population growth. Were would you get statistics on this if you wanted to make a study of this. For a project.
>>
>>733936831
You remember then, I was beging to think it was the Mandela effect that the world I'm In doesn't remember that happened.
>>
>>733936897
neither
I think policing pedophilia as hard as the FBI does has led to a much smarter breed of criminal. Educating other criminals seeking and distributing the same material would be conducive to continuing the circulation.
>>733937215
they didn't realize they were being manipulated at the time. Acting predictably is a lot more exploitable than predictable inaction.
>>
My actual distain for this boss is because he is a manipulator. He harasses people too but this he has had to curb down as he has been writen up for harassment. We now have a policy on this so he has resorted to forming cliques in the company and I've seen this used before to have a person fired and accused for this injustifiably.

I see the patterns but I my self am not a manipulator and can't quite get proof of his harassment.

Now that work is slowing down they will set their sites on me and I'm hoping I will be able to show a lawyer the history of abuse and come to some credible case for wrongful dismissal when it happens.
>>
>>733934476
pay a nigger to slash his tires or something
>>
>>733939147
I was thinking bleach on his paint job tires can always be changed
>>
>>733939646
give him a doughnut covered in herpes
>>
>>733939906
He doesn't eat with common people he leaves the office or eats at his desk.

Some times he uses fruit as an intimidation tool while you are in his office. He's watched too many episodes of Narcos or Mafia movies.
>>
>>733940193
that should make it easier then the make some show feigned show of weakness and he'll be all over it. Then act like you're conceding it as a show of deference.
>>
>>733940676
How do you mean , this sounds interesting ?
>>
Here's another thing he's taken to doing. He's slowly started hiring more black people and women and a friend from school that he feels are dosil enough and will lie for him.
>>
>>733942386
I caught one of them in a lie and they just let it roll
>>
>>733941690
basically in some altercation/argument internally adopting a losing stance. He should recognize this and jump on it this. If he goes for some sort of personal attack or appeal to his own authority he's missed it entirely. Either way as an apology/sign of respect after give him a doughnut. Just like leave work on lunch and come back and be like "I'm sorry" " I see it your way" or whatever egotists eat that shit up. Use this opportunity to deliver the poison gift.
>>
File: 1474085128237.jpg (74KB, 507x569px) Image search: [Google]
1474085128237.jpg
74KB, 507x569px
>>733934476
do you frequently want to be investigated?...are you so stupid boss threats feel like the "natural" thing to do?

I wish you well in prison...
>>
File: colin-kaepernick-stupid tit.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
colin-kaepernick-stupid tit.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>733934476
^thinks threatening bosses is free speech^

^wants to ban free speech^
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.