[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be high school senior > work at McDonald's >

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2889.png (109KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2889.png
109KB, 631x595px
> be high school senior
> work at McDonald's
> be suicidal and severely depressed

lol I fucking hate McDonald's
>>
hey bro, maybe you hate it, but I love you.

yesterday I got that fuckin 12.99 bundle or whatever right, that shit was dank. which in my world, means a mcdonalds employee did more for my happiness then any other type of employee.

maybe it was you, ya big..self loathing faggot whos just getting out of high school!

so cheer up, you'll end up somewhere else soon enough. hopefully not a grave because you were a pussy though!
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 215x234px
>>733927706
Pussy, just do it.
>>
>>733927706
Just quit get another job. No one cares about a resume when your just starting just be nice and professional
>>
File: 1495169747270.jpg (54KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1495169747270.jpg
54KB, 500x216px
>>733927946
Never saw it that way, nice one
>>
>>733927706
Keep working hard and figure out what you want to do, it is mcdonalds, not a big deal man just keep working on life..

>Everyone starts somewhere
>Congrats on working at mcdonalds, you're one of the few normies on around this place.
>Change your perception and you'll see how things can be different
>>
I was a janitor for 10 years after high school. Don't waste your time with this shit job being depressed. As soon as I had the confidence to start applying I found a great job and I'm kicking myself for wasting all that time. You gotta get out there kid!
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (159KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
159KB, 746x982px
>>733927706
>be college dropout
>work at McDonalds
>graduate girlfriend you've been with for three literally dumps you on the street to party with Chads at the bars without feeling guilty

You have no idea what it takes to be an adult.
>>
>>733927706
Get a job at your local UPS dude.
I get paid to workout, I've worked there less than a year and I get two weeks paid vacation. Good money too.
>>
File: c47.png (18KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
c47.png
18KB, 780x620px
>>733927706
>be fresh out of HS
>learned a trade in junior, senior year through a free program
>working for myself making avg $17/hr tax free and dumped it into brokerage
>later got an MBA, finished with no debt
>could work all through school because I decide the hours
>half the time,people literally paid me to show up, tighten shit, turn valves
>>
yeah life sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbXNrExTqrI&t=199s
>>
>>733928879
This. I lay flooring and baseboard etc. I always have enough money and no boss. A grand a week is enough. Be a simple kind of maaaaaaaaaan
>>
>>733927706
Look for another job.
>>
File: 1477113911112.jpg (11KB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477113911112.jpg
11KB, 318x240px
>>733929874
how to get dis job?

t. poorfag
>>
>>733928407
This this this

Was a depressed NEET after dropping out of university. No experience or anything. Got a gf in January, dumped her cuz she was abusive, and have now worked 3 jobs (never had one before). The first was a call centre, I lasted 3 days. The second was a two week contract for a warehouse. Now I'm working in a restaurant (not fast food) as a dishwasher/prep cook.
Shit isn't glamorous, but I'm amazed by how much better I feel to actually be doing things... Plus $.

It's a start, and the longer you go without starting, the harder it can be to get up and do something
>>
File: C_vfkR1XgAUgVuF.jpg (27KB, 373x523px) Image search: [Google]
C_vfkR1XgAUgVuF.jpg
27KB, 373x523px
>>733927706
Quit and get a better job. I quit working in a restaurant and started doing physical labour. I kept changing jobs until I found something enjoyable. Trust me that job is not worth grinding if you have other options to explore.
>>
File: 1493608993551.jpg (51KB, 414x379px) Image search: [Google]
1493608993551.jpg
51KB, 414x379px
>>733930493
>>733930332

>NEET after graduation
>failed to get a better job other than shitty cleaner
>mfw 8 dollars/h
>>
>>733927706
Cheer up emo duck. It gets a lot worse trust me sweetheart
>>
>>733927706
as some one who's over 30 without a job i would kill for a job in mcdonalds right now man

i feel lower then shit right now
>>
File: booty.jpg (56KB, 459x718px) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
56KB, 459x718px
>>733927706
Plus every girl that works there fucks black guys.
>>
>>733927706
What are you doing working fast food??? There are many other much superior entry level jobs.
>>
>be me, 20 years old, getting high all the time and failing college
>get in touch with high school sweetheart and begin a relationship
>everything i could have wanted for the first 3 months then i find out that i got her pregnant.
>fuck it, time to double down. Get my shit together, start working full-time, doing night classes, kicked out stoner friends, turned second bedroom into kids room and moved sweet heart in
>live the domesticated life style for 4 years.
>realize that sweetheart isnt all i made her out to be in my head, get into fights, having less sex.
>still keeping my shit together for my daughter and thinking i can still make this relationship work.
>get into fight one night 4 weeks ago about how she never had a chance to be her age. Leaves pissed off, doesnt come home.
>next day i find out that she fucked the local Chad bartender at the place she works.
>living alone now, get my daughter every other week and constantly fighting off suicidal thoughts while trying to handle all of my previous responsibilities.

Keep going dude, you are young and have a lot ahead of you. You are beholden to no one and should focus on making yourself happy, because you will not be able to find that in other people.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.