[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B, I really need your help. I won't go into the long story

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3923.jpg (121KB, 1000x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3923.jpg
121KB, 1000x616px
B, I really need your help. I won't go into the long story but the bottom line is that I go to school and there is this one kid who doesn't stop attacking me, physically and mentally. He spreads horrible rumors that I'm a pedo and apparently has "proof" I've tried everything, I've sat back, I've treated him with respect but it just goes on, the stuff he does make it impossible for me to sleep at night for the fear that he will hurt me everyday. I need suggestions for revenge! It is the only option left. Pls leave revenge ideas that will not lead back to me if I do them, remember I'm in school. Please help me. I've already tried LITTERALY everything
>>
>>733885458
reported
underage b&

byebye
>>
underage b&
>>
>>733885458
get off 4chan and go tell your mom you damn queer
>>
>>733885458
suck his cock and make him calm
>>
actually just don't talk to him. That'll show him
>>
just go up to him and kick his fucking shit in as best as you can, trust me the guy will leave you alone and others will look at you at a more positive way
>>
>>733885458
move school kiddo
>>
>>733885458
Best advice i can give you.
Next time he cause you hassle take a bite out of his face, hand or arm.

Say it was self defense, explain everything he has done to you and you tell them you had enough, you saw red and you snapped.

You'll be let off, that little shit will get in trouble for being a bully prick, no one will fuck with you again after that,

TRUST ME, Because that is exactly what i did.
>>
Mmmmmmooooooddddddddsssssss!!!!!!!
>>
>>733885458
Kill his parents and feed them to him.
>>
>>733888888
get
>>
Hi, sorry to hear you're being bullied at school but revenge isn't what you should seek.Talk to a teacher, a friend or a guidance counselor (if you have one).

Bullies usually have insecurities and a bad home life so try to be understanding and empathetic - you're doing great kid, just get some help from the right people.
>>
>>733885668
Also might end up with the nickname hannibal for a few years but i can promise you that all the bullying will stop.

wish you the best of luck and don't let no fuckwit bully cunt limit you in anyway, smash down them fucking walls.
>>
>>733885726
Fuck off faggot
>>
He never explicitly stated his age, so he isn't breaking any rules. Chill out /b/Ros
>>
>>733885592
this.
>>
school kids are not allowed on here
mods do your job
>>
>>733885458
There is something great about being underage, you can vommit crimes and no one will care and if it was against your bully nobody will ever care... think about that, you should not kill him but you can hurt him really bad... just do it, then cry your way out of there telling that you dont want him to keep hurting you, and that you were afraid and etc... thats the coolest thing about being underage...
>>
>>733885668
Simmer down, Mike Tyson
>>
>>733885754
If he's a high school senior he should leave just for being so goddamn pathetic. But we both know he isn't.
>>
File: stannis #1 dad.jpg (55KB, 735x631px) Image search: [Google]
stannis #1 dad.jpg
55KB, 735x631px
>>733885458
Next time he comes out accusing you, start crying and scream: "IT'S NOT MY FAULT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DAD, HE RAPED ME, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I MEAN, FUCK, I WAS ONLY FIVE! HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED."
>>
the good way:
report him to your teacher or to your mom

the best way:
wear a mask(make sure no one will recognize you) wear long sleeves or whatever clothes that will cover your whole body, then wait for him when he will come home late, then beat the shit out of him using a paddle or whatever you can carry (just dont kill him so that he can suffer)
>>
>>733885880

>you can vommit crimes
>>
>>733885458
Use a gun.
>>
File: tumblr_oiwuuapsHL1u6kutuo1_250.gif (2MB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiwuuapsHL1u6kutuo1_250.gif
2MB, 201x251px
>>733885458
Do what i did to my bully, stand up to him and kick his shit in as hard as i could. Got suspened for 2 weeks but after all the proof was given what he had done to me and my life he had been suspened forever and placed in a closed school. And trust me, you'll be treated with more respect and all.
>>
>>733885999
i used to diarrhea crimes when i was younger so it probably is a thing, k?

Next time, do a bit of research before acting like a condescending little shit, asswipe
>>
>>733885943
tssshuttup bichh
>>
>>733885687
classic eric cartman
>>
>>733885999
Nice trips
>>
>>733885458
tell him there's nothing wrong with being a pedo and call him a fucking normie
>>
Shoot up that fucking school.
>>
>>733885458
Test
Am I finally unbanned after all this time
>>
>>733885458
Become a trap and let him fuck you. That will show him!
>>
>>733885458

Goole how to make a proper fist.
Google how to punch.
Practice it.
Practice accuracy.
All you need is one day.
One you have it down, choose your moment.
Punch him square in the nose.

It is all you will need... one punch. Guaranteed. He will be in too much pain to fight back. You may even knock him out... the nervous system shuts down under that kind of pain.

Then, you will he the kid who finished him with one punch. He won't fuck with you again.
>>
>>733885687
This.
>>
tell him your cousin is in town, find out where he lives, kill his pets and smash a grand worth of windows. let the guy know that your kind is a lot crazier than his
>>
File: 02-drc-boxing-school.jpg (196KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
02-drc-boxing-school.jpg
196KB, 1200x960px
>>733887689
or just wait for him where he lives and jup him with a shovel, as long as you avoid his head, you shouldnt get in any real trouble
>>
>>733885458

Smack him in the kisser

he will stop.
>>
>>733887751
make sure you break his hands so that he'll never be able to make a proper fist again
>>
>>733885458
you could also do the old nail gun trick
>>
>>733887878
you buy the different parts of the nail gun in different hard ware stores so it cant be traced back to you and then you wait for him outside his house and when its dark hit him everywhere except the torso and head. it will totally imasculate him. he wont ever put his hands on anyone again, guaranteed.
>>
File: blood-splatter.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
blood-splatter.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>733885458
bullets are the answer
>>
when he goes by just stare at him aldo ask your friends to stare at him when u stare him down. dont blink ,give the fucker the luigi death stare
>>
>>733888170
or just creep him out so he wont come near you ever again
>>
>>733885458
Spray him with pepper and smash his balls.
>>
>>733885458
Thats easy, at school? Piece of cake. Just do what they did at Columbine High School.
>>
>I've already tried LITTERALY everything
Have you tried actually standing up for yourself?
If he starts that bullshit again, just fucking fight him.
Even if he's bigger, even if he's stronger, even if you know you'll get beat the fuck up, just fight him with all you have. Worst case scenario you get beat the fuck up, but he will stop after that. And if he doesn't, fight him again. Show that you're not going to take his bullshit anymore.
>>
File: obj11.gif (2MB, 413x243px) Image search: [Google]
obj11.gif
2MB, 413x243px
Depending on how young you are, violent physical retaliation probably won't affect you long term. Short of murder or major permanent disfigurement kids can get away with so much. They just don't push it because they're afraid to "get in trouble". So what? What's that? Screamed at, slapped or whipped by dad/mom. You already get that from an asshole at school. Trust me, anon. Knife em right in the fucking mouth.
>>
File: vUH1KKn.gif (1022KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
vUH1KKn.gif
1022KB, 400x304px
scrathc his eyes out lmao
>>
>>733888723
this guys right, if you dont stand up for yourself, you'll never grow up properly, thats why you should probably go with the "nail gun trick", cuz even if you are caught which you shouldnt be (if you do get caught, you're an idiot and deserved to get caught) you are just a minor so it wuldnt even be that big of a deal
>>
>>733885458
Is your bully black? If yes start adressing him as nigger.
>>
shoot up the school
jk don't actually do that
just tell a teacher or, even better, his parents
if that doesn't work just beat the fuck out of him
>>
>>733885458
Buy a tazer
>>
>>733887689
YES
>>
>>733885458
Next time he pisses you off immediately punch him in the throat HARD. Then when hes choking and gasping for air, tell him you dislike his frog like croaking, then hit him in the jaw and knock him out
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.