[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went all the way with the GF earlier, got pegged. You should

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: 99999.gif (554KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
99999.gif
554KB, 480x270px
Went all the way with the GF earlier, got pegged. You should try it sometime. You'll cum buckets.
>>
>>
File: 8093-femdom-strapon-pegging-gif.gif (187KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
8093-femdom-strapon-pegging-gif.gif
187KB, 300x229px
any anons here ever done this?
>>
File: 9145-sensual-pegging.gif (2MB, 330x232px) Image search: [Google]
9145-sensual-pegging.gif
2MB, 330x232px
>>
>>
I have a few times. I fucking loved it and my wife really got off on the power. Even better for her when she uses a vibrator like a bullet or a we vibe
>>
I can say it was different, not 100% either way on deciding, but I'd try it again, Right now my ass is a bit sore.
>>
>>733872161
My rule for trying sex stuff is try it 3 times before deciding. The first time, both of you are trying to work out how to do it. The second time is about perfecting technique and find out what feels good. Third time your both just focusing on enjoying.
>>
File: 1020774233.gif (911KB, 450x316px) Image search: [Google]
1020774233.gif
911KB, 450x316px
>>733872457
I was kind of thinking the same thing
>>
>>733870251
Part of me is a little curious about the ass area, but I know that any girl who does that sort of shit is going to tell all her fucking friends and then I'll be known as that guy. Or if we break up that's going to be the first thing she tells everyone. Too risky.
>>
File: tumblr_mdyesbXCyJ1qgsg0vo1_400.gif (636KB, 236x431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdyesbXCyJ1qgsg0vo1_400.gif
636KB, 236x431px
right now though I feel like I could shit a bowling ball
>>
>>733872858

Find a woman you can trust. If she hasn't told you about embarassing shit her exes have done, then she won't tell her friends about you taking it in the ass from her.
>>
kept telling my bf I want to try this with him but he kept telling me no. Instead of fighting the being fucked in the ass part, his big thing was how would I be able to get off on it.
>>
>>733873532
I volunteer as tribute. It's not cheating if you fuck a guy with a strap on. Basically no body contact at all.
>>
>>733873532
Does a girl feel anything while pounding a dude with a strap?
>>
>>733873532
1. Some strap on harnesses have a spot to hold a bullet vibe which sits over your clit.
2. You can use a we vibe under your harness.
3. Use a feel doe.
4. Women get off on power like everyone else.
>>
>>733874075
See my post
>>733874157
>>
>>733872858
You could try it yourself first. I did with a little vibrating plug a few years back cause I was curious. It's definitely the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Like, 30 seconds in and I'm shooting ropes and I (emphasis here) wasn't even touching myself.

A bit too intense for everyday activities, but it's definitely worth experiencing at least once.
>>
What kind of prep do you need to do
>>
>>733873694
that's a tempting offer
>>
>>733873435
>woman
>trust

Don't think so, pal.
>>
Got obsessed with trying it. Found lots and lots of luck on fetlife. Couldn't believe how many other men want it tho. Wife and I did it alot. Now we just fuxk lol
>>
Ogden UT /b/ro here. Who wants to peg me?
>>
>>733874555
Enema.

My advice for minimum prep is.
1. Pick a time when your colon is relatively empty.
2. Use clean tepid water in your enema.
3. Use a little lube on your ass & enema to start. 4. Remember however warm the water feels on your inner wrist, it will feel noticeable warmer inside you.
5. Flush the toilet after every two enema bottles. Repeat until the expelled water is clean.
6. After the enema, have a quick shower.
7. With any form of anal sex or strap on, use a good quality latex friendly silicone lube. These are not cheap but are worth it.
>>
>>733872161
sauce?
>>
>>733873532
I wanted my gf to do this on me. First I joked about it. Then she said that its really sick. She refused any ass play. It took months to eat her pussy. Once she came from it though she loved it. Then I licked her ass. Whooo shit. She freaked. So as much as I LOVE to play and experiment. No luck. It'd be awesome to find a woman who loves to get wild and is not so hung up on shit.
>>
>going all the way
>pegging
bet she didn't even have the courtesy to give you a reacharound
>>
>>733875711
You'll have to get her to agree first and warm her up to this, but...

with a latex glove on one hand, finger her lubed ass while you eat her out. Slide it in after her first orgasm or when she's very wet. I did this with my ex-wife and she cummed harder than she ever had before and was blushing by the end. I was a virgin when we met, she definitely not. When your girlfriend learns how fucking good it feels it will open many doors.
>>
>>733875105
tl;dr
shove it in and hope for the best.
>>
Pegged once while I blew her bf. Was awesome
>>
>>733874573
Always here if you want it ;)
>>
>>733870251
So basically u r gay. Well done Old chap
>>
I don't know who is worse, you people or the cow fucker.
>>
>>733877597
Liking anal stimulation makes you gay?

That's like saying liking fucking ass whether it's male or female makes you gay.

Nigga you a huge faggot.
>>
File: AbleImpishCub.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AbleImpishCub.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>733870251
Why not just go full faggot if you're going to be a faggot?
>>
>>733871841
Sauce
>>
>>733870251
>>733871030
>>733871196
Fuck yeah Bro

Go Steelers
>>
>>733871841
sauce b0ss
>>
>>733874555
1. take a shit
2. pot shower hose without the head in your ass
3. fill your guts with water
4. explode all over the bathroom
5. ???
6. you're ready
>>
File: DelightfulFrighteningChickadee.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DelightfulFrighteningChickadee.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>733877597
that's like saying touching your own dick makes you gay
>>
File: TlRHY.gif (535KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
TlRHY.gif
535KB, 400x300px
>>
>>733874555
Buy a fucking bidet and you'll be good.
>>
>>733879153
bidets are great for washing your ass after a shit but won't help with washing the inside
>>
>>733879401
Nah just set it to the female setting and stretch your ass. Works wonders.
>>
>>733879789
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-SB5M8-Nqak
>>
>>733880368
Definitely jerked off before on it
>>
>>733880706
Same bro.
>>
>>733877597
nah that's traps fam, this is an actually girl fucking a guy. Try again tho
>>
>>733871196
Yeah my gf fucks me in the ass every few weeks, makes a nice change to normal sex
>>
>>733874555
plastic clear bottle normally used for like ketchup or condiments, fill with water, blast up ass a few times. Get medium-small dildo, use lube and loosen for ~5 minutes. Get fucked.
>>
>>733878487
>>733879031
sauce?
>>
>>733885358
Everydaysadism. Super hot. Lots of content.
>>
>>733878702
Oh ho ho ho that was a good one.
>>
Only you millennial faggots would let a woman stick something in your asses because none of you are masculine. You've all been taught to act like bitches. Utterly disgraceful.
>>
>>733886139
You are also a millennial and strap-ons existed for then anyway.
>>
>>733873435
>Find a woman you can trust

What make believe world do you live in?
>>
And you faggots wonder why ISIS hates us
>>
>>733888888
>>
sus
>>
Tried it once. Never again. Hurt way too much.

And yes, prepped and all that. Lube too. Still hurt like a bitch. I don't even like anal to begin with.
>>
>>733883713
just make sure you've cleared the tabasco out first
>>
>>733875105
Pegging is honestly my favorite way to have sex, I really wish I could find a woman that honestly *prefers* that style of having sex like I do. I would be fully okay that being the norm.

It's ultra intense, far more than just penetrating her. You'll feel it in your whole body like electricity and when you come the sensation will bounce back and forth between your dick balls and anus and you'll sort of pleasurably spasm much longer and your cum will arc like 8 feet.

And here's the thing about anal. The tip is to do it after you've pooped recently, but there's generally no poop stored in the colon. Poop only drops down to the colon right as you get that emergency "gotta go" sensation.

Poop recently and get a shower and there shouldn't be issues, but just in the name of sanity, you should probably keep your diet clean that day, no foods that give you the runs.

I like fucking womens' butts too and 49 times out of 50, they are clean but occasionally you get a smudge on your dick. I totally don't mind it, but she may, so just make sure you've shit and had a shower an hour or two before. Enemas are unnecessary.

Lube IS necessary however, and before anal you always want to prep. The anus is very elastic in that it can strech quite a bit, but it needs to be gradually, slowly, and comfortably loosened. Either she needs to finger you or you need to finger yourself. Get in one finger while fingering and wiggling it around, then two fingers finger a bit and wiggle around. Maybe do the same with 3 if the dildo is large, but two should prefer you for a dildo or standard sized penis. Use lots of lube the whole way through. And start out slow with the dildo and strapon and once your butt is ready you can get pounded.

But take it to fast and you can get a tear, they're not fun. When I was young and new to this kind of thing, gf bought a *big* strapon and didn't prep sufficient. Just put it right in with a bit of lube. I shit pure blood for a while.
>>
>>733871030
Source
>>
I'm a female. I love to peg men and have an obsession with anal. I can't prove my validity of if I'm female or not to you morons at the moment as I'm currently sitting in a car with my parents.

Anyway. If any of you cucks wanna chat my Kik is Taliadm
>>
>>733889106
>I literally can't take a picture in 2017 with my phone

LOL fat man please go
>>
>>733872161
IF you are that sore, you went too big or too hard too soon.
>>
>>733875711
you sound like me. my gal was drunk af and I licked the rear and she liked but...will not do it again ...at least sober. I will rub my finger on her assholes during sex. she's come around to that and seems to enjoy it.
>>
Any tips for a good strapon? I'm not sure where to start.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.