[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME /b/ >be me 5 years ago >start smoking pot, thinking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 21

File: mj.jpg (43KB, 790x415px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
43KB, 790x415px
HELP ME /b/

>be me 5 years ago
>start smoking pot, thinking its the greatest thing
>it helped me with a lot of shit
>eventually got too used to it, smoking 4grams a day every day, high grade , medical weed
>be now
>weed no longer gives me the benefits, has made me paranoid, extremely anxious
>hate smoking weed, but stuck in the Canabyss, the endless cycle
>everytime i quit i feel like shit
>finally decide to quit now
>2 days in
>extreme hot/cold flashes, vicious nausea, no sleep, no apetite
>feel like im going through some severe flu shit

>inb4 theres no withdrawal from weed, yes there is faggots and im living proof of it.

now tell me when does this shit start getting better? im on day 2 and still feel like total fucking shit, and the flu symptoms are at max and i cant bring myself to eat or sleep.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS SHIT WONT LAST MUCH LONGER

Ps. stay away from weed unless in moderation. dont turn into a stoner faggot like me
>>
one or two more days after 2 1/2 days the symptoms will fad. Also by day 3 or 4 you will be good. although you still may miss it.

Take some hot showers or go for a run to help ease the symptoms. But only 3 to 4 days tops.
>>
If you're going through hell, keep going.
There is no shame in asking for help.
Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>733828484
Those symptoms are more than a fad

Welcome to your new life OP
>>
>>733828209

You're definetly going to die, m8
Should've watched Reefer Madness. It would have saved your life.

So sad.
>>
>>733828209
Have you been smoking with tobacco? I don't get how you can fog up your mind for 5 years without losing your identity/sanity.

I started smoking when I was 18 and after 1~1,5 year I cut back to clear my mind. It's weed, it's shit, it doesn't "help you go through shit", it just makes you feel OK with the shit that's going on.
>>
>>733828840
no tobacco at all. all weed and yes for 5 years

it started getting shit way sooner than that, i just couldn't escape the cycle of running out and buying more because i craved getting high

and i barely get high anymore anyway, i just smoke because it satisfies my craving

and now,

im getting all these shitty symptoms trying to quit
>>
>>733828209
Used to smoke weed every day for years. Got a job with regular drug tests. Quit, yeah it sucked, but life goes on.

Basically what I'm saying is suck it up. Not everything in life is going to be easy and yes, quitting smoking weed is probably one of the easier things to do in life. You can always come back to it one day if you choose— hell, if you're old and retired and not smoking pot I don't know what the fuck you're doing.

Don't be a pussy OP because I'll be honest, you sound like you're being a little pussy about it. It's just weed, not meth or heroine.
>>
>>733829088
I had the same, it's more being addicted to the habit and getting your fix. Try only doing it on weekends instead of going cold turkey.

Chewing gum or exercising when getting craving helped me, after a while I wouldn't do my weekend toke either and all was good
>>
>>733829219
how am i being a pussy? its not like im caving in and giving up

im simply asking how much longer these symptoms will last.
>>
>>733828209
Yeah theres fuckin withdrawals if youre smoking over AN 8TH A DAY. Jesus Christ. How did you even afford that kind of habit? I love weed but that sounds horrible. You were living puff to puff.
>>
>>733828209
you have got to be fucking with us.
>be me
> started smoking weed when I was 15
>smoked daily till I was 40
>moved to a state without medical marijuana
>still buy it
>only smoke when I am having trouble sleeping
>bought 1/8 in January
>still have some left
>don't feel any different then when I smoked 1/4 a week
You must have a weak mind
>>
>>733829637
yeah my habit was pretty bad

id wake up, roll out of bed, rip my bong... then my 'barely high' would go down a bit after an hour or 2... then id smoke my bong again

repeat, by the end of the night id have smoked maybe 4g a day?
>>
>>733829473
>how am I being a drama queen?
By posting your 'withdrawal' symptoms on the internet from quitting pot. I don't know where you're from, but in the south we call that being a pussy.

I've quit a lot of things. It never feels good. But damn, you're 2 days in. Give it some time. I'm not the weed doctor but I'd say at least a month for breaking any normal habit. Hell quitting caffeine takes longer than 2 days.
>>
>>733828209
>inb4 theres no withdrawal from weed
fuck off outlier. Its your own damn fault.
fucking 4g a day
>>
>>733829728
or everyoen is fking different

just look it up, theres tons of shit about marijuana withdrawal, but the withdrawal is really not significant unless apparently you smoke a LOT like i did

and im getting all the symptoms that are listed online, ESPECIALLY cold/hot flashes and nightsweat. No apetite either. went over 24 hrs with no food and didnt feel hungry. eating makes me feel like throwing up because i usually eat while stoned
>>
Chill money, tolerance for weed goes down fast, hold out for 3 days and you'll be ok man, take a breath and get a homie to help stay off it for a few day to a week
>>
After 3 days faggot. If you can make it 3 days you're golden
>>
>>733829905

YOU ASKED A QUESTION ON THE INTERNET. THEREFORE UR A DRAMA QUEEN, WHICH IN TURN MAKES YOU A PUSSY

great logic faggot, now go kys.
>>
>>733830004
Listen man, I'm gonna learn you something since I'm gauging you to be in your early to mid 20's. If you look up anything for self-validation on the internet you're going to find it. Don't bring that bullshit here, we know better.
>>
>>733828209
K Y S
>>
>>733830182
You wouldn't be so defensive about it if your subconscious didn't already know there was some truth to it.
>>
>>733830164
>>733830142
>>733828484

Thanks to everyone who actually answered.. instead of the DUDE WEED fags who think they can smoke as much as they want and be fine.

So generally 3-4 days or so symptoms subside it seems? I guess i have two days or so to go.
>>
>>733830319
>get called pussy for asking a question
>expect me not to defend myself

again, kys.
>>
Yeah that's pretty normal, I would suggest quitting for two days then have a little then quit for two days and have less, it will be a month or two down the road but you will fully quit or at least lose the urge to get high which will help your mood and shit
>>
>>733830182
take your own advice, you fake shitposting fuckwit
>>
>>733830004
It's all psychosomatic. There is nothing physically addictive in pot unless you're buying from someone putting something in it. I've been smoking for over 20 years and stop smoking for weeks at a time with none of the "withdrawl" symptoms you describe other than incredibly lucid dreams for the first couple days.
>>
>>733830455
you're a pussy bitch faggot
crying about weed causing your mental issues
fuck off sorry cunt
>>
>>733830004
night sweat is an alcohol thing, not weed
the rest of it is psychosomatic
there is no such thing as weed withdrawals
>>
>>733830521
>nothing physically addictive in pot

so you are saying this THC dependence that is making my body go hay wire is fake?
>>
>>733830355
K Y S
>>
>>733830638
K Y S you lying little faggot
>>
and suddenly the post became a pissing contest for who can make op feel like shit the most
>>
>>733830585
lol calm down my man.

your the one in my thread throwing a tantrum here.... go for a walk or something
>>
>>733830638
Mentally? Yes.
>>
>>733830708
K Y S
>>
>>733830619
I don't get withdrawals so much as a big loss in appetite and get a little dickish
>>
>>733830638
there is no such thing as THC dependance
>>
>>733830355
>the DUDE WEED fags who think they can smoke as much as they want and be fine.

I can, I'm living proof.
>>
File: 1495528941268.jpg (35KB, 469x544px) Image search: [Google]
1495528941268.jpg
35KB, 469x544px
>>733828209
Lmfao you dumb faggot I'm from California just imagine how exotic the weed is I smoke. I stopped smoking for a couple years as far as withdraws you're a dumb bitch. The smoking up 4 gs a day part is true. Couldn't work without dope couldn't watch a movie without being on weed etc.... Getting paranoid while already having a tolerance bullshit. If you need a fix it's cuz you on meth or black. Faggot.
>>
>>733830708

K Y S
>>
>>733828209
About 2 weeks. Maybe smoking 4G a day was too much ya think?
>>
>>733830839
T H A N K Y O U
>>
>>733830711
the nightsweats isn't mental.

the insomnia isn't mental

the stomach pain isn't mental

the hot/cold body flashes isn't mental

the nausea isn't mental

the inability to keep food down isn't mental

None of these happened to me until i quit smoking pot...then i relapse and feel better.

my question was how much longer my symptoms will last. I wasn't trying to start a damn debate about Marijuana dependance and withdrawal

anyway, i got my answers, 2-4 days it seems what the non retarded people seem to agree on.
>>
>>733830455
Read again child. I called you a pussy for describing your withdrawals like you're some junkie that stopped putting a needle in his arm 24 hours ago and needs a fix.

You can't go through life picking and choosing what you want for self validation. You can't google "weed withdrawal" and think you're a fucking doctor because you got some results. You want to quit a habit, but you're building this aura around yourself like weed is the godamn pillar of survival and you should be hailed for your mighty efforts of quitting, but in reality not many people have ever had any problems. That is why you are a pussy. Not for asking questions.
>>
>>733830898
juuust let OP go completely insane from fucking weed ftw
much amuse
>>
>>733830638
You're obviously thinking about it non-stop to the point where you are making yourself physically ill. What you describe are also symptoms of stress.
>>
>>733828209
Nigga, don't quit cold turkey. Just make it a once or twice a week thing and then phase it out completely. Have some backbone.
>>
I:m eeubk as shit nigger op fuck u
>>
>>733828209
I never had the withdrawal, but after a couple of years of smoking I developed the tolerance and paranoia you described, and eventually quit. Bummer, huh.
>>
Stoner here. Working my ass off in a big 4 firm making mad connections and becoming tier 1 useful to society. Once I get Chartered qualified my pay will reflect that too. Smoked daily since like highshool, probably 5 years.

Just smoke at night faggot. I couldn't go through half a gram of high grade if you gave me all night.

You have been abusing it for too long. You need to taper your dose. Make a bunch of edibles all the same size and real small. Taper your dose and only eat them at night. Cold turkey is the worst way to change your habits.
>>
>>733830971
YOU ARE FUCKING MENTAL
K Y S
>>
>>733830619
>there is no such thing as weed withdrawals
Thanks guy who has never quit smoking
>>
>>733828209
Spike some heroin nigger
>>
File: 4L_QpN8Y0SW.jpg (687KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
4L_QpN8Y0SW.jpg
687KB, 1242x2208px
4gs a day isn't shit. I'm 7g and day plus along with a few dabs and a edible or 2. Just another day in the life of me.
>>
>>733831218
Half the people in this thread are poorly educated.

You can literally look up "marijuana withdrawal" and see actual studies and papers on it, that list the exact symptoms. Though it only affects seriously chronic smokers, and doesn't last as long as hard drugs.
>>
>>733828209

quit

eat well for 3 days.

problem solved.

just stop bein a pusssy.

it's not a fucking real addiction, just u got used to it.

srsly....

btw could be, that they mexxed u shit into the weed.

that's what happens, when weed is illegal and only the gangsters sell weed.

i that case it could be u have a real turkey now.

in that case the same applies, but more empathis on : healthy food, good sleep, some light workout, and basically : u gotta treat yourself like if u have some serious flu.

u goota heal yaself, bro.

good look.
im not a believer, but : trust in 'god' serves u well / trust that it will get alright in the end. no worries. ure just basically sick right now.

help yourself cure.

things will get alright, son.
promised.
>>
>>733828209
What a pussy. Know the consequences of your actions while you commit to them. All you have to do is Google this shit but yet you choose to pollute /b/ the pot smoking central of your paranoid concerns
>>
>>733830906
Dudes eyes are brown as fuck cuz he's so full of shit. I was selling to support my habit. At one point smoking a quarter a day for months back then the quarters minimum 100$ I started cutting my grams in to half gram blunts then half a half gram. Then boom no more smoking. Lmfao withdraws. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>733831218
ive quit and started weed 10-15 times in the last 30 years
no such thing as weed withdrawl as OP (repeatedly) describes
OP should see a shrink- weed isn't OP's problem
OR
JUST
K Y S
>>
>>733831256
You are memeing right? I honestly don't understand how people smoke this much and wnjoy themselves. I know you're probably joking but some people do it.
>>
>>733831356
those papers are paid for and written by grasping morons seeking some form of validation or pecuniary benefit. you should try independent thought.
>>
>>733830971
That's fine. You can use the answers you seemingly want to hear or you could actually take into consideration those answers provided to you without the KYS or "pussy" remarks. What you are describing is stress.
>>
>>733831356
You can look up "dinosaurs never existed" and find actual studies on dinosaurs never existing. You can look up "the earth is flat" and find actual studies on the earth being flat.

That doesn't make any of this bullshit true. It just means you're too stupid to have a wide perspective.
>>
The second week is definitely the worst part. After that it pretty much plateaus
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2777674/

>In the full sample and subset, 44.3% (se 1.19) and 44.2% (se 1.75), respectively, experienced ≥2 cannabis withdrawal symptoms, while 34.4% (se 1.21) and 34.1% (se 1.76), respectively, experienced ≥3 symptoms. The symptoms formed two factors, one characterized by weakness, hypersomnia, and psychomotor retardation, and the second by anxiety, restlessness, depression, insomnia. Both symptom types were associated with significant distress/impairment (p<.01), substance use to relieve/avoid cannabis withdrawal symptoms (p<.01), and quantity of cannabis use (among the cannabis-only users p<.05). Panic (p<.01) and personality disorders (p<.01) associated with anxiety symptoms in both samples, family history of drug problems with weakness symptoms in the subset (p=.01), and depression with both sets of symptoms in the subset (p<.05).

>Conclusion

Cannabis withdrawal was prevalent and clinically significant among a representative sample of frequent cannabis users. Similar results in the subset without polysubstance abuse confirmed the specificity of symptoms to cannabis. Cannabis withdrawal should be added to DSM-V and the etiology and treatment implications of cannabis withdrawal symptoms investigated.

http://drugabuse.com/library/marijuana-withdrawal/

>Physical Symptoms

Common physical symptoms of withdrawal include 8:

Stomach discomfort.
Sweating.
Tremor.
Fever and chills.
Headache.

>Psychological Symptoms

Withdrawal for heavy marijuana users most often involves psychological symptoms that include 8:

Restlessness.
Insomnia.
Fatigue.
Diminished appetite.
Irritability.
Anxiety.
Depression.
>>
I took 6 years off for reasons similar to op and started smoking again recently. Feelsgoodman, take a few years off then come back
>>
>>733831444
Well anytime I've quit I lose appetite and can't sleep. I just smoke weed now because it's easier than having insomnia and also I like it. I'm not a 4gram a day fiend like op though.
>>
>>733831615
>>733831562

Im EXPERIENCING the shit that THOSE PAPERS are talking about.

So its clearly real you faggot. Stop living in a bubble.
>>
File: IMG_4678.jpg (156KB, 1023x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4678.jpg
156KB, 1023x972px
Weed is for degernate fags OP do coke like a real man
>>
>>733830455
>get called pussy for asking a question
that's not why you're a pussy, you gaping vagina
>>
>>733830000
nice wasted quads fag
>>
>>733832011
Coke heads are the worst. Rather hang out with fucking methheads
>>
>>733830619

try smoking a gram of concentrates a day for months on end then go cold turkey and get back to me
>>
File: 0785_-_zdk2jPW.png (82KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
0785_-_zdk2jPW.png
82KB, 844x1157px
HEY OP! i've been smoking weed every day for 14 years. im a month and a week clean. though i was also using H for the last 3 years. and adderall for the last two months. three months off it and youll be fine. get some melatonin and drinka bunch of chamomile tea before bed and drink coffee in the morning. Your brain has run out of serotonin. Also try to go for runs and work out. Youll be fine. It's more psychological than physical. Much love, you got this. I'm there with you.
>>
Blunt on the way to work. Blunt on the way home. Couple at home. Shit on my day off I could smoke more. 20percent or higher thc. Dabs at 80 % or more thc. At least 175-250 mg edibles. I used weed to get off meth. Sounds crazy but it was all a mindset thing. Pills are so much harder to kick.
>>
>>733832252
also dont forget about the what goes up, must come down rule. same goes for conciousness.. welcome to your new best friend, ALCOHOL!
>>
>>733832011
I am a suited professional hitting the vape on the daily come at me faggot.
>>
>>733831891
Stay woke my friend. You're searching for answers and finding pseudoscience to back up your claims. You're posting it on /b/ and picking people who agree with you and denying all naysayers. You say we live in a bubble, but you are too inexperienced/unintelligent/arrogant to notice your own blind spots. That is what living in a bubble is really like.

I'd recommend learning a way to humble yourself. Probably comes with age though. I'm assuming you likely consider yourself intelligent as well, but to us you're just another idiot.
>>
4chan full of a bunch of dumb cunty children. OP your suffering from other shit GUARANTEED. Depression, stomach issues, anxiety, previous injury, etc. NOBODY SMOKES 4 GRAMS A DAY JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.

For real all of you stupid fucks out there shit talking weed, no shit you need to source your buds, use in moderation, and use the appropriate strand.

how the fuck are you an adult faggot?
>>
Doctor here, OP is indeed a pussy.
>>
>>733830971
you are an idiot for smoking so much. not to mention you disrespect the gift of the plant, by wasting it and being a glutton.

if you smoke a few hits at the end of the day, and generally not anything more, you won't develop a tolerance, and you won't have withdrawal.

your real problem isn't the weed, it's your weak minded consumerpig brain
>>
>>733832330
sure swap to something with real physical addiction good yup yea go
>>
NAD+
>>
>>733832330
Also what goes down must come up. If you cut yourself now you will feel much better later.
>>
>>733832431
and a laundry-list of other mental disorders
see a shrink OP
>>
>>733832183
Not everyone that does coke is a cokehead you nigger
It gives you a superior high rather than a placebo-like buzz from weed and doesn't rape your entire body after one use
>>
>>733832252
"also been using H for the last 3 years"

cool well your experience means shit to OP or anyone who doesnt use heroine you fucking derp
>>
>>733832451
everything in moderation, you idiot. that's what my problem was in the first place. a beer or two at the end of the day isn't anything bad. like wine.. don't preach to me. you haven't experienced what i have. .... cold turkey benzo w/d... cold turkey oxycontin w/d and cold turkey heroin w/d. get fucked you 15 year old.
>>
>>733832585
>placebo-like buzz from weed
lmfao get real weed, sad cunt
>>
>>733831758
>Cannabis withdrawal should be added to DSM-V

oh you mean that giant phonebook that those pseudoscience quacks keep adding shit that they made up to so they can keep their profits going up?
>>
>>733832361
You're not wrong, but there are many others that experience this withdrawal. It's mostly psychological but that doesn't mean it's not a real thing. What are you saying?
>>
>>733832585
You are really arguing coke over weed? Are you a fucking idiot? Seriously kys bitch
>>
>>733832629
chemical dependency is chemical dependency. learn your chems, friends. :) just know peace and love. you'll learn.. it's a principle of nature.
>>
>>733832654
i know right lol
>>
>>733832585
Coke is just shit value. Feels good then 20 mins later you feel shit and need more coke. To have a good night you need to blow like $100 minimum and you wake up feeling like death. Wouldn't be worth it if it was half the price.

Heroin would probs be worth it. Morphine feels like you're getting a rusty trombone from the pleasure gods. Fuck being addicted to anything though. Just smoke a bit of weed every day. Go on faggot ask me what I do.
>>
>>733832652
i will never experience any of that bc im not a mental defective self-proclaimed sufferer and purveyor of towering bullshit lies. ive been doing rec drugs for 36 years, cunt. you don't know shit.
>>
File: cumsock.jpg (56KB, 541x640px) Image search: [Google]
cumsock.jpg
56KB, 541x640px
I've experienced basically the same thing - maybe a little less hot flashes and a lot more no eating or sleeping

after a week you'll FEEL better

after 2 weeks you'll be able to sleep normally again

after a month you will eat normally again (getting hungry naturally and not needing weed in order to feel hungry)
>>
>>733832774
Nope. You are a fucking dumb twat if you think maurijuana use is anything near heroine. No wonder you used so much you are clearly fucking stupid.
>>
>>733832585
Pretty defensive of your shitty habit. Enjoy hanging out in the bathroom with 3 other people doing rails off a toilet? Cool stuff
>>
>>733832860
that means you're fine living in the haze. i know people that are still on heroin and are like 80 years old. i'd rather save my life now and have myself die on morphine on my death bed in the hoszpital. later idiots.
>>
File: az-okay.jpg (72KB, 783x587px) Image search: [Google]
az-okay.jpg
72KB, 783x587px
>>733828209

I'm in the same position as you OP. Runned out of it for the first time in almost 4 years. It's been 3 days now, I'm a little grumpy, but otherwise it's good. Here's some tips to deal with it, that are actually helping me a lot:
>Do physically extrenuous tasks
This will help you go to sleep in your regular time, also improves your appetite
>Get your mind out of it
Do you have any hobbies? Do you like to draw or play any instrument? Do this to help pass time
>Use other drugs with parsimony
A cigerette and a cup of coffe (during day only) and maybe one or two cold beers at night also helps

And that's about it, it's not that hard to deal with it. You just need to understand how withrawal work and counter it by changing your routine.
>>
>>733832654
>>733832730
Salty weedfags subliminally admitting their inferiority. Weed is overhyped trash, you can get the same effects from nutmeg kekekek. Go get a job so you can afford a real drug you angry little niggers
>>
>>733828209
Shut the fuck up
I'm dealing with meth and you have no idea what kind of fucking abyss this shit is. You want to talk about withdrawal? Kill yourself. Or use a vape.
>>
>>733829375

>Charles Duhigg - the Power of Habit PDF bruh, its free w/ Google search

Helped me with quitting weed ^__^ ... b ut then again im 3 cones deep now so who knows
>>
>>733833043
This guy is the real retard! LOL NUTMEG? Bro your a complete fucking idiot shut the fuck up. Weed is medicine, weed is a plant.

You really are a dumb cunt eh?
>>
>>733830971
can somebody give this fucker some actual advice please?
>>
>>733832841
>it's expensive therefore is a bad drug
Refer to my later comment of getting a fucking job instead of cashing in your good boy points for some green tendies
>>
>>733828209
Day 6. I don't know why it just does. Just try your vest, maybe distract yourself by socialising with friends who dont smoke or do some exercise like swimming or cycle.

I never got hooked in weed like you are but it certainly helped me. Just try your hardest anon, the rewards are great - it will be worth it.
>>
>>733832774
Get a load of this moron.
"Drinking coffee every day then getting a headache if you stop is the same as feeling like your bones are growing but have no room while your skin is itchy, cold and uncomfortable and your muscles feel stiff and sore like you have been on a united airlines flight for 16 hours. Heroin withdrawal lasts like a week and heroin is so pleasurable it occupies so much of what you think about.

Yeah brother every chemical dependancy is the same. Nobody daydreams about drinking coffee again or gets a rush of adrenaline every time they see a cup.
>>
>>733833043
This faggot beats his wife and spends his retirement on "real drugs"

kek u are useless to humanity
>>
>>733833306
Brb, i gotta go brew some coffee
>>
>>733828209
Going through withdraw sucks, take detox pills, drink some green tea or anything to get it out of your system, drinking water etc

Once you clean your tolerance for weed is much lower so taking a hit feels like the first time, also smoke some hybrid or some indoor weed, smoking medical is for well, medical.
>>
>>733833224
>muh health benifits
Autists like you are why weed is still illegal in most states
>itcurescancerxDdddd
No it doesn't, and obviously false shit like that from weedfags sets everyone against legalization
>>
File: bluovar.jpg (60KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
bluovar.jpg
60KB, 768x960px
>>733828209
What are you eating? Might not be the weed thats giving those flashes. Try Detox. Lots of water and mltivitamins.
>>
If your tolerance is too high start injecting the buds it will hit you within a second
>>
>>733833274
I work at PwC in Assurance and Advisory you doofus. Only people I know who do coke are mechanics and electricians.

I didn't say it was shit because it was expensive. I said it's shit value because it's expensive.
It's shit because it lasts 20 mins and leaves you feeling like garbage.
>>
>>733833372
>retirement
No anon I'm young, sexy and able to afford more than a shitty smelling plant
>>
>>733833434
What are you kid? Cause i really wish you didnt exist. You literally know nothing about anything. Kys. Also never said it cures cancer faggot. By advocating for legalization with facts and experience i am preventing it from being legalized? Nah, your a bitch who needs his nose broken so you know its time to stfu and let the real humans take over you dumb fucking monkey
>>
>>733833380
Fucking same. I'm on dat freshly ground espresso boiiiii
>>
>>733833538
>>733833538
P.S
Dont come here looking for a web MD diagnosis. I had what your having when I stopped consuming sugar.
>>
>>733833725
>nose broken
MODS
Obvious underage b8 keyboard warrior, /b/ is 18+ anon
>>
>>733833619
Nice job ignoring the beating your wife comment. Lol you literally know nothing about weed or life do you kid? Go back to your "big boy drugs" loser
>>
>>733833619
What do you do for a living. 50 bux says you're a fucking builder.
>>
>>733833434
while those weedfags are annoying, it is useful in some medical applications (palliative care, chemo, some eye probs), but the credibility of that got flushed by all the weedfags and their california 'doctors' writing scripts for 'anxiety'
>>
>>733833917
God your a waste of air
>>
>>733833567
no he gotta use it rectally
>>
>>733833918
I'm gonna need more b8 faggot I'm not buying that someone this autistic exists, even on 4chan
>calling people losers and "kid" on the internet
Please stop and return to Reddit
>>
>>733833782
word, fresh ground sumatran here, french press.
>>
>>733833985
Also it will make the nausea aspect of your hangover dissolve. Ibuprofen and a bit of weed is a recipe for a mostly painless sunday.
>>
>>733834051
As opposed to saying "autistic"? You know that thing that exists and causes pain and stress for millions of people. Nah kid i call you a kid cause you are, and a loser cause your clearly a dumb fucking loser.
>>
>>733833985
No one here is promoting it for that reason and neither is the Majority of users. Yes there are possible benifits just like with a lot of other illegal drugs but the people talking all that shit don't want it to cure their anxiety
>>
Dude you fucking inhaled potent narcotics for 5 years straight. You think you can go back to normal in a day?

It takes at least a month for your mind to reasonably stabilise after quitting weed. 1 week and your physical symptoms will go away or subside significantly. I had insomnia for a week after quitting a gram a day habit.

Exercise, water, fruits.
>>
File: IMG_4664.png (186KB, 457x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4664.png
186KB, 457x303px
>>733834252
KEK
literal autist confirmed
>>
>>733828209
Itd be smoother to quick by easing yourself off bit by bit, you know until youre smoking less than a quarter of a gram a day.

I went through similar cycle of weed in my life and its strange how it goes from amazing to awful as you gain distance from the starting point.

Cold turkey isnt so bad if youre not an addict like you, most i ever did was 1G a day tbh. for you i would just ease off of it. easier said than done but itd be the most painless option.

Now when i smoke Btw i get as high as im comfortable with in less than a quarter of a gram easily. Any more and its just uncomfortable tbh.
>>
>>733833923
I'm a chef at an Asian restaurant, I'll take a mailed check for my 50
>>
>>733834265
You have no idea what your talking about faggot. Talk more out of your ass i love the smell of shit on friday.
>>
>>733834379
ok I am done with you. I cant wait until life gives you what you deserve. Nothing.
>>
File: 1495245931176.jpg (67KB, 460x686px) Image search: [Google]
1495245931176.jpg
67KB, 460x686px
>>733834292
>>
>>733834503
Lol he wasn't far off. You're a food builder. Even less impressive. And here you are giving chartered accountants shit about being degenerate because they prefer to smoke weed.
>>
File: IMG_4697.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4697.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>733834577
I'm sorry for invalidating your condition bb, run along now and score some tendies
>>
>>733832996
this is sound advice
>>
>>733828209
just eat lots of fruits and vegetables, just detox a little. and rest. soon your can smoke pot again regularly
>>
File: IMG_4668.jpg (25KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4668.jpg
25KB, 258x245px
>>733834761
>food builder
That is the single gayest thing I've ever heard. Thank you anon, thank you. I haven't laughed like that for months
You're really trying aren't you
>>
Yeah OP I've been in your shoes, most of the very obvious withdrawal symptoms I had disappeared after 2-3 weeks, that's the anxiety, restlessness and cold-sweat. First week was by far the worst.

If you manage to quit and stay off, in ~3-5 weeks you will start dreaming again, it can be scary or it can be great, for me it was scary, and now 8 months later, bad dreams are less frequent, but it's still fucking with me.
Your sub conscience will basically wake up again.
>>
>>733828209

You're an idiot. I've smoked every day for the last 10 years. It's simple, you just quit for a few weeks, relax, and then start small. Get a little one-hitter, just do that...one hit...wait for it...stick with that....then graduate to a vape pen like a X-Max Vital....you won't be going through 4g a day, and anyone going through an 1/8th a day is packing too much in their bowl.
>>
Do you split ur weed w/ others, or do you just inhale 4g yourself.

BTW is you weed your avrage 12% THC hydro?

> I just want to know for an idea of what a weed addiction looks like. - Btw not being an asshole, it can be addictive.
>>
>>733834265
>the people talking all that shit don't want it to cure their anxiety

a fuckload of people use it for that!
>>
File: 1448562389685.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1448562389685.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>733828209
you can literally get addicted to everything, and what you body does when it doesn't get what it want is going in a tantrum, like a spoiled kid.
all you need to do is show your body that you're the fucking boss and eventually the body will understand that he wont get any more THC. and stop throwing a tantrum.

its a hard way to go, but it is worth it at the end. and of course don't smoke weed ever again after, you will most likely have to go trough it again, but it wont be so hard.
Good luck friend
>>
>>733834953
You just had your career dismantled in 2 hilarious words and your combak is 'gay insult, fag.'
Keep pretending to laugh and nobody will notice how clearly mad you are.
>>
>>733835105
Lmao, Not the cunts trying to push the idea that everyday stoners are getting health benifits from smoking a half ounce every day
>>
>>733834292
while legally classified as a narcotic, pharmacologically, it isn't really the same as substances traditionally categorized as such.
>>
>>733835266
Accountants are number builders
Pilots are fuel exertion builders
Cops are dead nigger builders
Thank you for opening my eyes to the workings of the world, share more of your great wisdom with me O great underage b8
>food builder.
>>
>>733834577
>I cant wait until life gives you what you deserve. Nothing
the sum total of all lives lived is insignificant. everyone dies at the end, and nobody can take any of it with them, you self important dolt.
>>
>>733835327
>everyday stoners
this is the problem. the dreadlocked trustafari who smoke all the time. fuckin retards fucking it up for everyone else/occasional users.
>>
>>733835515
But auditors don't build the numbers, they check them. More like number inspectors. Still funny tho.
>>
>>733835515
what are prostitutes?
>>
>>733835515
Your mad is showing, snack constructionist.
>>
File: good luck mate.png (111KB, 365x927px) Image search: [Google]
good luck mate.png
111KB, 365x927px
>>733828209
i have been smoking every day for the past 16 years.
i am trying to quit and have been trying for the past 4 months.
longest i lasted was 40 days without and i actually felt calmer.
in the end i didnt even think about hash and that i needed it. not even late in the evening when i usually smoked alot.
For me personally the easy part is after 14 days. then you sleep way better and the craving is in no way as strong as it was at day 7.
at this point (14 days clean) I actually felt OK when i thougt about hash. because i could say " i am 14 days clean, good boy"
so it gets WAY easier after the first week and even better at the 2.

i have added a graph done by some Danish researchers about the symtoms (phys/psyc) the severity and the number of days it took to get rid of them.

I suggest red wine as a substitute. it gives you that buzz in a comfy way.
be careful not replacing 1 vice for another. but i think few of us has a chance of being red wine alchoholics.

PS
the cravings last "forever" when you think about them. but only for a few minutes if you try to distract yourself.
>>
>>733832354
Yooo yas work in marketing
>>
>>733835891
STD builders
>>
>>733835922
Fuck off number builder at least my job has a ring to it
>>
>>733828209

SOunds like you have severe psychological problems. Your "withdrawal" is probably anxiety related. It's all psychosomatic. Getting hooked on week in the first place is proof you're pretty retarded.

Keep your smoking down to a gram or two a week and you'll be fine. Fucking pleb.
>>
>>733828209
>the canabyss
Ive never heard that and its clever as fuck
>>
>>733835968
what is a bike messenger?
>>
>>733830619
Actually there is, weed isn't that bad but it's not harmless. How's high school bro?
>>
>>733828209
HA! You're funny. The only reason you are going through that is because you were smoking 4 grams a day. You were literally an addict and people like you make everyone else who smokes pot look bad.
>>
>>733835960
Accounting and finance boiiii.
>>
>>733828209
Ever consider you just have a legit flu?
Because whenever I'm forced to go without for a while I get a bit angry, but nothing at all like what you described.
Are you sure your dealer isn't contaminating your weed with something?
>>
Quitting weed will fuck with you first physically for a week or two, then mentally for around 3 months. The good thing about it is all you have to do is not be a weak faggot, and ignore your lizard brain telling you to smoke. But you will be miserable, grumpy, headaches for 3 months. "Its non addictive dude"
>>
File: 7CfOp.jpg (96KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
7CfOp.jpg
96KB, 600x450px
>>733828209
Stop being a little bitch and deal with it like a man you faggot
>>
>>733836939
-.- thats what im doing

i didn't make this thread to talk about wishing i could smoke weed again. i already realized im addicted and smoked way too much and ive decided to quit.

i only wanted some answers in regards to how long the symptoms last.

wasn't trying to turn this whole thing into a giant argument/debate
>>
>>733837266
>wasn't trying to turn this whole thing into a giant argument/debate
have you never been on /b/?
>>
>>733828209
ONE case of "withdrawal symptoms"...YOU, and that automatically means that quitting weed def has "symptoms"

Get over yourself anon, I think you are mistaking symptoms of mental illness for "withdrawal"

Whiny little bitch drama queen.
>>
>>733836438
Poverty builder
>>
>>733837691

wit.exe has crashed
>>
>>733837266
Well then don't start your thread with idiotic comments that make no sense.

Still not addictive
Still no withdrawal
STILL not addictive..

You need serious help with your mental issues op. That or just kys.
>>
>>733835928
This, 2 weeks tops phisycal sympthoms, then its up to your mental strength.Dont forget red wine
>>
real advice
go to rehab
you clearly have no other options unless you are planning "doing other shit"
>>
File: IMG_1129.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1129.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
>>733837997
>phisycal

Yeah, take advice from this guy op.
>>
Prepare for dreams where your teeth fall out.. once you start sleeping and dreaming, this will be your worst nightmare..Been there, done that..
SMoked 12 years straight before I managed to stop.. Don't smoke a single drag or you WILL fall down the same path
>>
>>733838039
He doesn't need rehab, it's all in his fucked up child brain. I know plenty of people that outgrew the green and not even one (including me) ever said a word about withdrawal.
>>
>>733837816
The people wanted more and I gave them more
>>
>>733838213
English its not my 1ws language bae, try harder work harder smoke harder party harder plz gtfo that basement
>>
>>733830805
It's almost like different people have different reactions to drugs.
>>
File: 1387751438461.jpg (62KB, 929x768px) Image search: [Google]
1387751438461.jpg
62KB, 929x768px
>>733838408
Not that guy.

But dumbshit OP just ingrained into his tard head that he NEEDS weed into his head, became a 4/20 blaze it fggt.

>Smoked heavily for 8 years (1-2 oz monthly plus edibles)
>T breaks now and again for 2-6 weeks
>Jack shit "withdrawals"
>Takes like 30 minutes longer to fall asleep the first day or two, don't constantly stuff my face, extremely bored for the first week

>OP is a massive faggot
>Pic unrelated
>>
File: IMG_0987.jpg (81KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0987.jpg
81KB, 500x569px
>>733838507
>gtfo the basement

Well, at least you're original.
>>
>>733830000
>Butthurt stoner
>>
>>733839200
More like quads of truth.
>>
>>733838408
Well, I did have withdrawal, bigtime.. My therapist said I behaved like an opium addict.
>>
Ya maan you have to smoke the peaceful herb mon. Jah put it in tee eart so u can smoke it up my brudda. Babylon try take my herb but i wont have none of dat. Bomboclot! Ganja is vital for your meditation mon for your spirit. Keep you tied to momma eart.
>>
Why the peaceful herb make african kill each otha?? Must be the white man doing his devil tinting. We gon put a babylon on fire, set it ABLAZE ya mon. A rastaman don't to the DEA. No CIA, scotland yard or KGB. ya its organic mon
>>
>>733836757
backing this up big time.
The most concise way of putting it.
non addictive my ass.
>>
>>733840729
No mon the green herb is a miracle mon i cannot live without it.
>>
>>733835177
/thread
>>
went through something similar, it will last for a fe days however the paranoia and sleeplessness will last a few months
>>
I put my herb in my chalice and smoke it man keep the fire burnin. I put it in my tea to cure syphilis. Its a miracle plant mon. Irie. True rastafari always got herb on him. Ooo sweet sinsemilla!
>>
>>733830971
Literally all of those are also symptoms of severe anxiety which IS a mental disorder. Your brain is a powerful organ and it can EASILY make you feel like shit, even without a clear physical cause. You've constantly fucked with your dopamine receptors for five years, of course you're gonna feel like shit you fucking mong. Stop bitching and go do something productive.
>>
>>733841516
Let man smoke herb if this is his whish mon that why jah put it here on moma eart.
>>
>>733831127
>making mad connections
>not being paid well
chose one
>>
Are you me op?

Except I never smoked that much bud, instead I went to dabbing extracts because it's the only way I still feel the benefits of weed. Makes me anxious about what I'm doing to my brain and lungs.

I'm using it to manage chronic manic depression. Had it for 20+ years. Tried anti-depressants. I want to try mushrooms and rewire my brain a little but my doctor says those trials are only for cancer patients dealing with death and suicide. Which fair enough, but he knows I've had suicidal thoughts in the past. Dead is dead right? Fuck knows I'm not living.

...sorry. it's storytime apparently.
>>
>>733829851
Ive been cutting back a little personally. It feels better than smoking all day every 2 hours, its way easier than quitting cold turkey. But if I could handle the withdrawal, I would quit just to build my tolerance back up.
>>
File: 1495649519269.jpg (83KB, 720x814px) Image search: [Google]
1495649519269.jpg
83KB, 720x814px
>>
>>733835515
not the anon youre fighting with.
To be honest i would love to be a chef at a super noble restaurant. Like in one of the 5 best in the world. Everything else wouldnt feel like a challenge to me.
You can be proud of your work but please keep in mind, that its, especially if youre more intelligent than an average citizen, not a tier 1 job.
Source: i work in project management in automotive development for mercedes.
>>
File: 1362459251680.jpg (48KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
1362459251680.jpg
48KB, 533x594px
>>
Weed general? Cool.

Does anyone else get weird pain behind their eye(s) while high?

Like if I try to look too far in one direction I'll get a legit sharp pain. But that's not always the case and I've never felt the pain when sober.

WebMD trying to freak me out by saying the symptoms match with a detached retina, but that's a short term emergency thing and this has happened 3-4 times over like 2 years.
>>
Tolerance can be a bit of a bitch when you are trying to feel an impactful high. Don't strain yourself because you don't get that blasted comforting high. Enjoy what you can pull out of your high with little amounts of weed you put into your pack.

You probably draw yourself to feel withdrawn from your own habit of using weed. Try micro dosing and a occasional blasting high dosed puff here and there. lol don't let your instinctual 4 G a day smoking get to you!
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.