[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any girl advice you wished you knew when you were younger? Any

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 32

Any girl advice you wished you knew when you were younger?
Any missed experiences due to not understanding signals? autist moments and experiences?

Share them here oldfags.
>>
Chicks value decisiveness and are attracted to a guy who seems like he knows what he wants and does something about it.

Chicks like it when guys are passionate about something, even if it's something weird, nerdy or even shit they don't like themselves. The trick is to not be autistic or obsessive about it.

Chicks like attention, but will grow bored if you give them too much. She makes you work for it, you should do the same.

If you ask her where she wants to eat, what she wants to do, etc. And she responds that she's kinda up for anything, she wants you to make a decision for her (see first point). So make a decision and don't be an indecisive fag. If you decide on something she doesn't like, she can object which is also a win for her.

Chicks like to fuck, just as much as you do, but their urges doesn't make them as retarded as they do boys. Get good at fucking. Start by learning how to finger and lick pussy like a champ. If you can make a girl cum and laugh (not at the same time, faggot) she'll tolerate a whole lot of bullshit.

Most importantly. Work on yourself. Get your shit together. The more you're in order, the more confident you'll be and the easier it will be to interact with the ladies. If you're a youngfag, then muster up the courage to act. Chicks your age are as clueless and retarded as you are.
>>
>>733801017
lost
>>
>>733801017
Sauce ?
>>
>>733801328
Some feminazi retard (think it was in France or Italy) tried to rush a politician to scream about the wagegap or whatever. Aesthetic as fuck bodyguard disabled her like a champ.
>>
>>733801452
this is alpha as fuck.
>>
>>733801017
That's actually a really good advice.
>>
>>733801719
Bumping for more
>>
>>733801017
This. Nail on the head.
>>
>>733801017
I'm a skinny fag and I'm not comfortable in my body, this fucks up my way with girls so much.
>>
>>733801017
>If you ask her where she wants to eat, what she wants to do, etc. And she responds that she's kinda up for anything, she wants you to make a decision for her (see first point). So make a decision and don't be an indecisive fag. If you decide on something she doesn't like, she can object which is also a win for her.

My girlfriend and I spend most of our time in home watching films or playing videogames. I try to think of something different and interesting for her, but there aren't many things in our town we can do. Does anybody have a any suggestion?
>>
Heres one:
If you are already on a date she is probably expecting you to make a move so just fucking do it
>>
How can you tell if a girl is into you?
>>
>>733801017
>.
rock solid advice
>>
>>733802249
Help
>>
>>733800149
Yeah, don't pass up pussy just because she's a couple years younger than you.
That shit might seem significant when you're 16, but when you're in your 20s, you'll realize you passed up on some 14yo pussy. And be kicking yourself the rest of your life.
>>
tell that girl you like her a lot, she might not agree but you told her. I finally confessed to a friend that I really really wanna be naked with her and she got pissed because I didn't tell her when she was 17 because now she's old and ugly. Now I have convince her she isn't and that my dick throbs for her.
>>
>>733802499
I'm 21 and I'm pretty sure a 17 yo is into me, but I can't tell for sure, how can be sure without making an ass of myself?

Kinda
>>733802249
>>
>>733802196
Are you telling me your town has not one restaurant, not one bar, not one ice cream parlor, not one library, not one hardware store, not one florist.
WTF kind of town do you have? A fucking post office and a road crossing and that's it?

You don't have to GET anything, just go and see what's in there.
>>
>>733801017
this is oddly good advice on 4chan for once
>>
>>733802605
Nobody ever made an ass of himself by asking directly and remaining cool once he has the answer.
If she is, and you like her - ask her out for something casual.
If she's not - accept it like it didn't matter to you.

Don't be a sperg and overthink this shit.
>>
File: 1367923281737.png (140KB, 298x281px) Image search: [Google]
1367923281737.png
140KB, 298x281px
>>733802060
Lack of confidence is based in fear and fear is based in uncertainty.

You're afraid of being rejected because you feel like you would probably reject yourself if you were a chick. Good, you should feel that way. That's your motivation to get going. Everyone has something going for them in some way or another. Some people have a whole bunch of shit they're good at. Some people are good looking, athletic and smart. Chads with brains.
Some people are lucky and some people not so much, but in my whole life I have yet to meet someone who doesn't have something to offer, no matter how insignificant it might seem to them.

Girls don't obsess about the body as we do, so you can pull a hot chick whether you're skinny, fat or buff as fuck.

What are you good at? What makes you confident? When are you comfortable? Figure out what your home turf is, and then start from there.

You need to get comfortable with interacting with chicks (and everyone else for that matter), no matter how you feel about yourself. Push yourself one inch at a time.

You feeling uncomfortable in your body sucks, but it's a shitty excuse. -It- doesn't fuck up your way with girls, -you- do. If you don't like your body if you have 3 options. 1) Do something about it by working out, eating healthier and taking care of yourself. 2) Get over it. If you can't/won't 'fix' it, then put it to the side. 3) Fade into obscurity and see your bloodline die out.

Why the fuck would girls wanna be with someone who doesn't even wanna be with themselves? You're your only teammate in this world. Be a good one.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (67KB, 483x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
67KB, 483x200px
>>733802249
>>733802605

If she wants to spent time with you and interact with you on a regular basis. Listen to your instincts; If you think she is, she probably is. Make a move, worst thing you can get is a no.

Ask her out for a cup of coffee. Take her for a walk. Talk to her about shit you actually care about.

Girls don't put guys in the friendzone. Guys lay down to die there because they're too weak to stand up.
>>
>>733802888
Other than speaking 4 languages and being funny not much I think, I'm charismatic and always get with people, that never got me a gf tho.
But thanks for the advice, I thought about starting to lift and gain weight during this summer, thank you.
>>
>>733801017
Anon, came here to say much of this and I'm glad to see you did it.

>Chicks value decisiveness
This is one of the most important things, ever.
>Chicks your age are as clueless and retarded as you are
Amen.

Just do something. Open your fucking mouth. Make a move. Don't live life in regret.
>>
>>733802499
I have a 13-14 yo with strict parents and my ass would go to jail if i tried something ( am 18) . How can i keep her warm for such a long time?
>>
>>733801452
That looks like a french sjw definitely. Cool photo.
>>
>>733800149
Oldfag here. The best advice I can give you about women is to not give a fuck. I'm not kidding. Treat them like they're below you at first. Then pull it back. Be a sour patch kid. Sour then sweet. It's a delicate balance but once you're good at it they're putty in your hand.
>>
>>733803511
Examples?
>>
>>733801017
I'm 34. This is 100% correct and on point. Wish I had figured this out earlier. But once you do my dude, you'll be unstoppable
>>
>>733803554
Not him, but I think IME it's a lot about not having an agenda when you approach women. If you are needy, want something from them, whether it be sex or companionship or otherwise their spidey-senses pick up on it.
>>
>>733803696
So just approaching to talk?
>>
>>733802583
Never. And I mean fucking never tell a girl you're in to her. You SHOW a girl you're interested. That's what keeps her interested. Girls love mystery and intrigue. They thrive on it
>>
>>733803848
Yes, and talking about random shit. Not OH YOU SO PRETTY GIRL YOU SO HOT. Every bozo on earth is catcalling her if she is even remotely attractive.

So then you have the problem of how to randomly talk to strangers.
>>
File: 1495490433475.jpg (1MB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1495490433475.jpg
1MB, 2304x3072px
Guys how do i keep a girl warm until she reaches legal age? ( pic kinda related but not her)
>>
>>733800149
Don't be fucked with them, traps aren't gay. Just suck some lady dick, no normal woman will ever appreciate you on this level.
>>
I'm the fag that talks shit to girls on tinder and ALWAYS delivers. It's cringy. But I can dump a somewhat recent tinder convo that got me a girlfriend way out of my league. And she's super in to me just by being witty
>>
>>733804221
Teach me your ways
>>
>>733804083
a microwave
>>
bumping this is good
>>
>>733801017
I am 100% inexperienced with girls and I have always known all this. I mean what kind of fucking autist wouldn't?

The problem is that all that is WAY too much work just for a chance to get pussy. How the fuck can pussy be worth so much work? You use the pussy to cum but you can use your hand to achieve the same. The second I cum I couldn't care less about other people. Why would it be different if I used pussy to cum?

I realize I'm the greatest of fedoras but I honestly do not understand people who bother with that stuff.
>>
>>733804671
some people dont want to face life alone.

you can do this to get pussy or to get a mate in life
>>
>>733804671
What's your point?

If all you care about is the pussy then great, hooray. Then get a good job and buy pussy. This wasn't a thread about farming pussy. If you're a loner then that's cool, but you must have the mental faculties to realize that you're pretty rare in that respect.

And so I ask again. What's your point?
>>
>>733804671
It's not only about pussy, it's about female companionship, call me gay but that's something you can't live without.
>>
>>733805242
>that's something you can't live without.

thats a weak minded thought
>>
>>733805404
That's a fact, solitude is bad for you famalam.
>>
>>733803292
You don't
>>
File: 1468106058959.jpg (30KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
1468106058959.jpg
30KB, 400x283px
>>733804403
>>
File: UpEXEpQ.jpg (456KB, 1280x1882px) Image search: [Google]
UpEXEpQ.jpg
456KB, 1280x1882px
bumping
>>
File: 1495621477745.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495621477745.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>733805567
K mate. She tries rly hard and rejecting her feels bad. She would probably not even like me anymore if she rly knew me but that's a different story
>>
>>733805883
You can't wait that long, also girls aged 14~13 are retarded, if someone finds out you slept with her or even kissed her you might face charges.

They talk 24/7.
>>
>>733805789
Sauce ?
>>
>>733805633
samefag
>>
>>733805961
Wait till she's 16 and legal. Then your in the clear. It's all about waiting bro. There's nothing you can do
>>
>>733806281
wait 2,5 years?
really?
you can find another 17yo easily i think.
>>
>>733805961
Yeah i am very afraid / very sure that would happen so nothing happens before she's 18. Even then it would be weird af.
HOLY FUCK
> be me
> have dandy time posting on 4chan
> realize the only people who have ever shown interest in romantic stuff with me are a girl that's waaay too young for me and a gay dude ( not a cute trap or something)
> fml
>>
>>733806417
it's fine, you're in highschool right?
there are plenty of 17+ yo's, chill.
>>
>>733806476
I graduate right now. It's over in a few weeks and we don't have regular classes anymore
>>
>>733806594
Well why didn't you target girls your age while in HS?
>>
>>733806623
I did of course but i didn't try rly hard because i had a lot of problems at home. Thanks for cheering me up tho anon. later i figured i might possibly have had chances that i was too retarded to see. But only those 2 persons were really approching me open
>>
>>733802888
Anon are you here?
>>
>>733806871
Mate i have more problems than you can imagine, me and my mother had to leave Russia and now i'm an asylum seeker in Europe, shitty apartement waiting for my future to be decided, barely enough allowance to make the month, no right to work, i do go to school though so there's that, but trust me, i can't even hit on girls because where would i take them?

sometimes i wish this suffer would just end.

inb4 hurr durr nigger refugee, i'm a white Russian male fleeing from a corrupted government and constant harassment by Army.
>>
>>733807010
Dude that was exactly one of my problems. Shitty home but most girls in my environment were middleclass or rich. Then later mom got a mental illness so ofc i could not bring a girl home. But you will see anon... One day we will have our own house and family
>>
>>733807339
I know so anon, I'm eagerly waiting for this day.
>>
bumping this
>>
>look into her eyes as much as possible
>listen to what she has to say, try your best to remember as much as possible (they get wet for someone who listens)
>touch her as much as possible (on the shoulder, a passing touch on the arm)
>be clean and well groomed at all times
>plan your time carefully
>a diary helps this
>no talking about video games or anime unless it is explicitly relevant
>have a job (fucking imperitive)
>have at least one active hobby (say cars, rock climbing, ice hockey or something)
>have at least 2 events coming up to talk about (concerts, car meet, shows, trips) it shows you do stuff
>have savings, don't live on the bones of your ass, live within your means
>be concerned about your health, plan your meals, regular doctors/dentist visits
>no soft drinks, drink water or coffee and tea
>the gym isn't 100% neccicary but it helps
>do not be desperate, don't be afraid of going home alone
>always have a reason to leave a situation (prior engagment)
>always leave them wanting more
>have a clean living space

cont.
>>
>if you have a car make sure it is clean, well maintained and always has at least half a tank
>make plans
>this is important, take what she likes into account when making the plans, but you must sort it all out.
>pay for her
>i know this rustles a lot of jimmies, expected or not, unless she rams money down your throat or gets angry that you're paying for her, pay for her
>keep your clothes washed and clean
>know a few 24 hour food places that aren't mcdonalds
>take an interest in her life
>if you know she likes something, do half an hour of reaserch into it for later use
>stand up for yourself if she makes a snide remark, sarcastic or not
>do not stand for any personal attacks against you
>do not let her order you around
>do not underestimate the power of an actual phone call, just call her and talk
>it runs rings aroung texting or facebook messages (though use these throughout the day to keep in touch)
>do something every day (sitting around playing x-box for 8 hours is not attractive if she asks about your day)
>do not lie (this WILL bite you in the ass)
>never have anything on your phone you don't want her to see
>same goes for your computer
>if you want to keep that shit on there, make sure it's secure so she can't get to it
>>
>>733807550
>>733807567
wew lad
>>
>>733807010
I forgot to say. Where i live there are ppl who hire guys like you ( not trying to be mean here i hope you know what i mean) . Not those usual construction worker shit where you work to death for no money but a supermarket close to me hired a russian girl and some asians and gave them a perspective.
>>
>>733807550
>>touch her as much as possible (on the shoulder, a passing touch on the arm)

high fives or fist bumps count?
I do them a lot but not sure if that's autistic or not.
>>
>>733807644
if they aren't spontaneous then they are autistic
>>
>>733807644
Stop doing that. Now You're a beta faggot. High fives and fist bumps are reserved for friends. Unless you're an actual faggot
>>
>>733807702
by spontaneous do you mean like i find out she also like X and i'm like "yeah high five !" ?
>>
>>733807799
i'm actually having trouble thinking of situations where it's not autistic

maybe just cut it out to be on the safe side
>>
>>733807641
My mom barely speaks the language and i'm going to high-school trying to get my diploma here ( really grateful for it ), i wish we get permission to stay so she can stop worrying and i'd go to uni and make a family.
>>
File: 1493027864645.jpg (609KB, 2392x2376px) Image search: [Google]
1493027864645.jpg
609KB, 2392x2376px
>>733807880
Lost
>>
>>733807880
Is it salvageable if i high fived the girl though?
>>
>>733803292
Get her preggers right away. Her parents won't put the father of their grandchild in prison and lose all that child support.
>>
>>733807971
Hard to say

you could probably tell by the look on her face while you were doing so
>>
>>733808054
Well i don't know man, this one girls keep looking at me 24/7, direct eye contact, i notice her looking at me and i just high fived her once when she said something, she laughed when i did it but continued to be interested in what i had to say.

fuck i feel autistic now fuck it.
>>
>>733807901
I wish you the best luck anon. You deserve it!
>>
>>733800149
Dont put the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>733808193
>pussy on the chain wax
f
>>
>>733807780
What can i use instead to make her feel like i want her sexually?
>>
>>733808023
Reported
>>
>>733808023
That's pretty smart. Unsafe tho.
> unzips pants
>>
>>733802196
you should cook with her. cooking together with ur so is fyah. even if it tastes like shit it's still something that can be really fun.
or u could just cook for her. if u already do that, try something new or extravagant - if u have a load of spare energy, go for a theme. oriental, chinese, vietnamese, french, italian, u get what im sayin
>>
>>733808547
>uses space between the symbol and the text
>>
>>733807567
>do not stand for any personal attacks against you
what?
>>
>>733808680
Fuck my ass daddy i use the app so shit like that happens
>>
>>733808983
kik?
>>
Bumping again
>>
>>733809079
Sorry i don't have it anymore. And I am not a cute trap :/
>>
>>733809449
too bad mate
>>
>>733809449
Everything is trap of you're brave enough
>>
>>733809802
gtfo 9fag
>>
>>733807880
barney stinston?
>>
I wish I had not wasted one moment on anxiety, anger, sadness, frustration, and general autism over girls when I was in high school. I spent so much time feeling bad because no girl would even give me the time of day. Girls that you and too stupid, fake and immature. I should have never given them a second thought and had fun with my guy friends and done better in my classes. It wasn't until college (21+) that I met women who could appreciate a guy like me.
>>
>>733810081
So where's the advice?
>>
>>733810169
Don't waste your time on young, stupid, immature, fake teen girls.
>>
>>733810277
basically all the girls in high-school?
>>
File: 1494745518662.gif (977KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494745518662.gif
977KB, 500x320px
Put your dick in more of them while you're young because you will get fat and they will get less easy once they discover the power they can wield with sex.
>>
>>733810557
Yes, but how?
How do you get it on with them?
How can you tell when she's into you?
>>
>>733810332
What I am saying is don't sit around crying cuz you're a kissless virgin at age 16. Concentrate on yourself. Read a lot and learn how to do stuff. get some interesting hobbies. Get physically fit. Your share of pussy will come later in life. Especially if you are a fit and interesting guy.
>>
File: 790972_f520.jpg (25KB, 520x616px) Image search: [Google]
790972_f520.jpg
25KB, 520x616px
>>733804083
>>
>>733811303
Haha i'm interesting but skinny as fuck, fuck my life famalam.
>>
>>733800149
There is nothing you can do to make a girl change her mind if she isn't interested in you.

Money can only make her lie about loving you.

If she's not interested, just forget her.
>>
>>733811614
True words.
>>
>>733810624
My bad I forgot that everyone here is fucking retarded
>>
>>733811705
Yeah explain then.
>>
File: OhShit.gif (1023KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
OhShit.gif
1023KB, 500x271px
>>733800149
> Be me, chilling with girl who likes me
> girl says, "Okay Anon I'm going to talk shit right now, okay?"
> Autist moment: "Say whatever you want...BITCH!"
> She the lowers her head in painful sadness and proceeds to complain about another person
> OhSit.gif
>>
>>733812239
hmm what
>>
>>733812239
How do you know she likes you?
>>
File: 1494625149957.jpg (34KB, 575x446px) Image search: [Google]
1494625149957.jpg
34KB, 575x446px
no signals here
girls were always nice but that's it
no flirting or anything
>>
What are my chances of fucking If a qt cuddles with me, and she's the one who Intitated it.
>>
>>733812526
lost
>>
>>733812346
Lol you mean used to like me. Body language mostly, but when I met her mom, her mom implied that the girl is happy with me, and the dead giveaway was that one time she asked if I wanted to have sex.
>>
>>733802499
This. If you stick around long enough, the parents will pretty much give you permission. I was 21 dating a 15 year old. Wouldn't do it unless the parents were cool with it
>>
That if your in a pinch fat chicks will let you do literally anything in exchange for attention
>>
File: 1495571207686.jpg (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495571207686.jpg
1MB, 1200x900px
>>733812598
I would say pretty good
just get physical
>>
>>733802888
What if I would totally be with myself and actually fantasize about fucking my clones ass all the time but I still only fucked like one girl and never had a relationship longer than a month despite having 3. Do I have narcissistic personality disorder or something? I'm 18.
>>
>>733812800
MODS
>>
>>733800149
All women are gold digging bitches, dont waste your money on them
>>
>>733812733
Thanks anon. I think I have a good chance too.
>>
>>733804083
Don't get caught.
>>
>>733800149
Countless missed opportunities to fuck girls. Girl gives me a beer and runs her hand across my crotch. Girl invites me into her bedroom with her panty drawer sitting open. Girl complaining loudly she has nothing to do that weekend.

I can't remember all of the chances for dates, relationships, or just plain fucking I've missed.

Why? I'm thick as a brick. Things dawn on me sometimes years after the fact.

Also, low self-esteem. "I'm not good enough. My dick isn't big enough. I'm too skinny." etc.

My advice to young men and women: take a chance. Ignore the negative voice in your head. Ignore the self-criticism, and go for it.
>>
>>733804083
give her ipod back
>>
>>733804671
How much work was building your battlestation
>>
>>733802196
Plan a hike some weekend. Look online for hiking trails near you. If you're not in shape try to find one that's only a mile or two long. Make sure you've got some good shoes or hiking boots. Pack plenty of water, and a couple granola bars or some nuts. You'd be surprised how enjoyable a couple's hike can be.
>>
>>733802060
I just posted the self-esteem post: Former skinny guy here, too. If it bothers you that much, get to the gym and put some muscle on. It takes maybe 6 months to start showing real gains, but you'll feel better about yourself long before that.

But some girls like skinny guys, anon. And so what if they don't? Take a fucking chance. Start with less attractive girls you think might go out with you and get some confidence. You may even find you genuinely like one of the doggos, and decide to stick with her.
>>
>>733807567
>>733807550

What a load of bullshit. It's all way to much. If som1 does this for some pussy you're nuts and desperate and girls smell that and will be more likely to turn you down.
>>
>>733800149
>Any girl advice you wished you knew when you were younger?
There are plenty of women out there. There is no sense in getting hung up on a girl when you're young. When the time comes, and you're looking for a good partner make sure you can see her being a good mother, and a supportive wife- these things above all else (including looks) are the most important attributes.

You can always have your partner lose weight, dress nice, or even get plastic surgery. You can't however change character flaws.
>>
>>733800149
Go MGTOW
>>
>>733802605
Guys are pretty thick, so, if you think she's maybe into you, she's probably laying naked on the floor in front of you with her legs spread right now.
>>
>>733813325
THIS!
>>
Guys if you don't know how to tell when a girl likes someone then no amount of coaching will fix it, you're just doomed to be lonely forever in your bubble of autism. There aren't tricks and hacks to real life, you can't just do the same thing a hot guy does and expect it to work. You're ugly and weird and girls do not want to touch you, so don't expect them to
>>
Unless she has talked about waiting for sex or has explicitly expressed disinterest, her being alone in your room means she will lose interest if you don't take advantage of her. Last time I had a 10 in my room all I wanted to do was make out and choke her a bit because I was lonely more than horny but now she lost interest because I didn't immediately try to breed with her like a genetic success would.
>>
>>733800149
yeah. There's one thing I wish I knew right from the get-go.
>money and women
you can have one of them.
The one is as hard to get as the other is hard to keep.
>>
>>733813387
what
>>
>>733804671
>inexperienced
>too much work just for a chance to get pussy

How can you even know if pussy is worth it if you've never even had it ?
>>
>>733814012
lol you sure showed him
>>
>>733813387
>MGTOW
Is this what 'nice guys' turn into once they've had enough of being friendzoned and try to be the 'chad' that gets the pussy ?
>>
>>733813996
Men Going Their Own Way

Look it up.
>>
>>733814131
Not even close.
>>
>>733814189
>not even close
Definitely not the MGTOW fags on youtube make it look like.
>>
>>733813595
So you didn't try to kiss her?
>>
>>733814279
Literally more
>>
>>733813595
i don't get it, what are you even implying here?
to go for it?
>>
File: 1476660817214.jpg (131KB, 900x952px) Image search: [Google]
1476660817214.jpg
131KB, 900x952px
>>733814279
Yeah, we get a lot of pathetic people on youtube.

MGTOW is kind of subjective though. My stance on it is that dating/marriag/cohabitation is rigged against men. Laws and courts favor women and with the divorce rate as high as it is, along side other such facts, it's just not work perusing a relationship.

If the game is rigged against you the only smart choice is to walk away from the table.

To quote "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"
>>
>>733812634
did you at least have sex with her?
>>
>>733814849
Fuck typing on my phone.
*marriage
*worth
>>
File: 1495519369729.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495519369729.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
if someone had told me that getting laid/dating was good for you and will make you better person I might've tried to do it
>>
>>733812968
>I'm too skinny.
are you skinny anon?
I suffer from this too.
>>
>>733814967
Tom and Jerry? I thought /b/ was underage. Gj.
>>
>>733814849
tldr on what MGTOW is?
>>
>>733815187
Visit /pol/ more often virgin faggot
>>
>>733815279
because /pol/ is the stud paradise?
>>
>>733815187
TL;DR
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"
Fuck dating.
>>
>>733815344
Checked, sounds like neckbeard philosophy
>>
>>733815291
Who cares about being a stud?
That's the point.
Don't define your worth on women's opinions.
>>
>>733815397
Say that after paying child support for 18 years for a kid that isn't yours.
>>
>>733815539
Oh shit niggua
>>
>>733800149
>if she says anything remotely nice to you, she DOES want the D
nobody is just randomly nice to you if you are ugly.
>>
Make sure you let a girl know you are trying to fuck her as early as possible. Once she starts thinking of you as a friend you have no shot. I missed out on so many girls because of this.
>>
File: 1367099078622.jpg (16KB, 260x170px) Image search: [Google]
1367099078622.jpg
16KB, 260x170px
>>733801017
>The more you're in order, the more confident you'll be and the easier it will be to interact with the ladies
fucking this
>>
>>733813595
Wow is this me from another country?
>>
File: 1494659981542.jpg (26KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
1494659981542.jpg
26KB, 460x258px
I don't leave my house often
>>
>>733815580
google this phrase

dna proves not his kid courts make him pay child support anyway

You'll find loads of examples.
>>
>>733815705
How do you make her think you want to fuck her?
>>
>>733815787
Actually in France it's illegal to even do the DNA test iirc.
>>
File: 1495734037449.jpg (135KB, 1600x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1495734037449.jpg
135KB, 1600x1233px
>>733815705
sound like you'll scare her off
>>
>>733815705
Without coming off as a creep, tell me how please.
>>
>>733815867
Not fucking surprised.
Like I said laws and courts blatantly favor women.
>>
File: 1354231428907.jpg (57KB, 352x329px) Image search: [Google]
1354231428907.jpg
57KB, 352x329px
>>733813207
this anon knows things.
and that note about having good shoes & snax, take that seriously.
>>
>>733816002
https://www.ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/

this is it, right?
>>
File: 1495729035595.jpg (48KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495729035595.jpg
48KB, 681x960px
>>
>>733816129
Think you meant to reply to the dude I replied to.
>>
>>733816282
Yeah my bad, this is stupid though, if the kid is half black and you're both white you can't do anything about it lol.
>>
>>733808023
only works in 3rd world countries without state support where child support is necessary to raise a child.
>>
>If those samples were found in the post by officials on their way to foreign laboratories, the French men who sent them could theoretically face a year in prison and a 15,000 Euro fine.

Holy shit
>>
>>733816351
Shit like that is why I went MGTOW
>>
>>733815955
Seconded.
>>
>>733815705
>>733815820
>>733815902
>>733815955
waiting for a reply on these.
>>
>>733816476
I mean if you're an adult sure, but 16~22 yo you can fuck all the girls you want, right?
>>
>>733816490
Thirded
>>
File: 1495323642173.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495323642173.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>733816129
wtf I hate France now
why? the dude has a right to know
>>
>>733816640
fuck'n NOPE
There are cases of schoolteachers fucking underage boys and then the boy is stuck paying back child support once he's old enough to get a job.
>>
>>733814991
I was. But I went to the gym and beefed up. You'll get confident pretty quick, and show real gains in 6 months. Your confidence will make you more attractive, moreso even than the size gain.
>>
>>733816916
google this phrase for examples

teacher rapes boy forced to pay child support
>>
>>733816916
Fellow schoolmates, not teachers, or does this child support shit apply to everything?
I'm from France never seen shit like this, also why not just use a rubber?
>>
>>733814967
Dads arent parenting their sons. My own dad didnt tell me shit, except that jacking off is fine.
>>
File: 1495731071253.jpg (72KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495731071253.jpg
72KB, 470x512px
The worst part is that if a paternity test determines the child isn't yours that means she cheated on you. So now you gotta pay child support for a kid that's not yours because your SO cheated.
That's all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>733817302
now imagine the kid is black, you're 100% sure she fucked a nigger, cheated on you, you pay for his kid, you're stuck in a shitty relationship, and he gets to fuck your wife whenever he wants.

i'd commit soduko.
>>
File: 1495563539443.png (128KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
1495563539443.png
128KB, 600x367px
>>733817214
I've literally never talked about sex or anything serious with my family.
I had to google how to tie a tie and shave and shit like that.
It's not bad it's just weird.
>>
>>733806417
Kinda was in the same boat. This was back in october. It was my senoir year and it was my first year ever an actually attractive girl was into me. She was a freshman but I turned her down because I was afraid my friends would make fun of me. And that because a friend of mine was given a lot of shit for dating a sophomore... did I make a mistake? I'm going to college this fall so I might have a chance but I'll be a freshman agian and all my senoir powers will be gone.
>>
>>733817176
Don't know about French laws.
I imagine the child support laws cover teens too though.
Condoms might work. Then again courts have cases where the woman saves the condom after the fact and gets herself pregnant with it. The courts ruled it was considered a gift and that he'd have to pay child support anyway.

There's also the chance of holes/breaks too.
>>
File: 1495475813520.jpg (77KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1495475813520.jpg
77KB, 407x405px
>>733817435
honestly that doesn't make it worse for me, then again I'm not white so idk how it is with you guys
>>
No actual girl tips in the last 20 or so replies, please don't derail thread.
>>
>>733817435
Carve the grid into your stomach and fill out the numbers.

I feel ya brother.
>>
>>733817738
I think it's the other race making it obvious thing.

Doesn't matter what your race is. If the baby born is obviously not yours it'd make it a lot worse.
>>
>>733817755
Girl tip: Don't bother.
>>
>Chicks value decisiveness and are attracted to a guy who seems like he knows what he wants and does something about it.
>If you ask her where she wants to eat, what she wants to do, etc. And she responds that she's kinda up for anything, she wants you to make a decision for her (see first point). So make a decision and don't be an indecisive fag. If you decide on something she doesn't like, she can object which is also a win for her.

This is %100 universally truth, learned it from hard way.
>>
I know this is a long shot but do you guys have a youtube playlist of songs to play when a girl comes over to heat things up?
I know it sounds gay but music does make things better and can speed things up.
>>
>>733818158
greentext the story?
>>
>>733818010
I see where you're coming from, you can't even imagine that it's your own kid
>>
ProTip: Fucking Traps isn't gay+Zero risk of pregnancy+They give the best head.
>>
>>733817755
Girl tip #103: don't stick random stuff in her snatch while she's awake, you have to wait till she's asleep.
>>
>>733818323
lost hard
>>
I pretty much missed out on teenage love. 23 now and the game has changed for the worse.
>>
>>733818542
Did you miss subtle clues?
Did you know they were into you at any point?

Share.
>>
>>733801017
Papa Bless Oldfag
imma make these work before i turn into a weeaboo
>>
>>733818382
>>733818323
Samefag
>>
>>733808661
Mother fucking this. Not only is cooking a quality self improvement skill worth practicing, but doing it for others is the best way to their heart. Just as long as you actually know what you're doing of course. I fucking love cooking and being appreciated for it. I've also had some girls cook for me, and even if the results sucked, the effort was appreciated.
>>
>>733802888
>Some people are lucky and some people not so much, but in my whole life I have yet to meet someone who doesn't have something to offer, no matter how insignificant it might seem to them.
You haven't met me. If irls hear you have a mental disorder or on disabilty they are gone.
>>
>>733818223
No need to be greentext, i was indecisive faggot who always ask his gf about what to do and where to go and she left me after 2 years, well still i was not happy with her anyway but learned my lesson (it was my first long relationship).
>>
Sup /b/
i think this grill is into me, we've been talking for a few months now and she's sent me photos in panties and a bra and we talk about sex a lot but idk any of her friends, so i dunno if she's like this with everyone, wat do.
>>
>>733819007
I wish i was you, just next time you're with her, go for a kiss, if she rejects you fuck it, say you've been getting mixed signals and shit.
>>
>>733818857
where'd you meet her?
>>
>>733800149
girl turned you down? don't spend a second feeling bad about it and go to the next one. Rinse and repeat.
>>
Ok, how do i invite myself over to her place instead of inviting her over to my place?
It's legit so trash she'd run for her life.
>>
>>733819119
thing is we don't live close so i can't exactly meet up with her until maybe 3 months later
>>
>>733818695
What?
>>
>>733820010
Yes.
>>
Bumping last time.
>>
>>733800149
1) Don't ignore the signals. There are a lot of signals, even if you are a bit on the ugly side. Just recognize them as such and take your chance.
2) Girls are just as horny as boys, they just don't show it. If you get the signal (see above), she wants it.
3) Do not judge girls just by their looks. A nice fuck is a nice fuck, but a nice personality and some brains are much, much more important in the long run. So don't concentrate on 10/10s. Those are in Chad's league. Are you Chad? Thought so.
>>
>>733820988
what are the signals man..i can't tell if she's into me or just an outgoing girl.
>>
>>733800149
many.
don't compliment too early
never compliment about looks, always personality or situational chemistry
don't be or seem too eager
tease her/ don't suck her cock, overall don't be afraid of her
don't be always available
unless you're in a serious relationship, flirt with other girls (even if you are tho i still recommend it)
be free in what you say (free associating)
do introduce her to your world, but avoid making yourself look good too much

there's more but these are at the top of my head
>>
>>733821239
>never compliment about looks
this is deep.
>>
>>733821239
you are a ninja...

i wish more guys were like you
>>
>>733820988
I'm at least 8/10
>>
>>733819007
Are they personally for you mr Bond?
Say you want to see her wearing something specific or on a certain position that you like
She could still be a huge slut, but at least shes a slut that likes you enough to follow your requests
>>
>>733821491
She's only had sex with 1 person. I don't think she's a slut but she's pretty lewd with me, shud i go for it.
>>
>>733821239
Can you give us some examples of complimenting the situational chemistry?
Or introducing her to your world?
I don't get it.
>>
>>733821189
See other anons above. Does she initiate conversations? Does she look at you sometimes? Does she ask "rhetorical" questions? Do you spend some time together outside of "regular" meetings?
She does all this to capture your attention.
So when she says for example "Our aunt is visiting this weekend and it's gonna be boring", she's actually saying "Ask me out ask me out ask me out pls pls pls you autistic ignorant fuck, I want the D, let's spend the weekend at your place".
If in doubt, just ask her. More often than not you are missing the signal. The worst that can happen is she will decline your advances, so you wait for another signal and try again, or try a different girl. Easy as that.
>>
>>733821748
When i initiate and seek her out she's really outgoing, a lot of eye contact, asks me questions about me etc..
But it's only when i go to her and say hi, otherwise she won't seek me out or anything like that.
>>
>>733821605
Of course you autist. But don't be a creep about it. Try to hang out more, one thing will lead to other. How about netflix&chill? Or just ask her out.
>>
>>733821445
trust me, this is from failing again and again...
>>733821416
it's just too obvious, they know they are hot
>>733821657
>you're a good conversationalist
>is it just me or are we having fun?
>i was tired from work but my mood is actually better now, thanks

examples of "showing your world" is a fancy word for talking about your interests. But be careful of showing off or trying to impress, do it in good timing. Showing your world could be giving your world view beliefs, it could even be a demonstration of character via jokes. Hope i helped
>>
>>733822177
>>is it just me or are we having fun?
>>i was tired from work but my mood is actually better now, thanks
More like this would be good, subtle hints that you like her without being too forward.
>>
>>733822077
Try to hang out with her more. But not in a creepy way. I mean like going for a lunch or for a walk or something. Just something you would do naturally anyways. And maybe try to steer the conversation in a more "personal" direction. like asking about her family, find out if you have any common hobbies (to hang out more) or stuff like that.
>>
>>733822177
I met this girl like a week ago, school is about to end and i wanted to tell her how unfortunate it is that i didn't meet her before, she seems really cool, should i do it considering i've talked to her only twice now?
>>
>>733822400
I mean it's unfortunate i met her now before summer ( she leaves for the summer ) and basically the missed time i could have had with her, fuck i sound autistic.
>>
>>733822400
So... ask her for her number or something? Try to arrange something during the break?
>>
>>733822400
>>733822529
it's okay, noone succeeds all the time or plays it right all the time, even the guys who fuck 200 chicks..

if she leaves for the summer it's possible that she's gonna want to be mindful of her feelings and not start something that will hurt her (by having to end it so soon i mean). IF your chemistry was good though it could be the sweet type of compliment that will make her smile and adore you. It's been said a thousand times but it's true, it doesn;t matter what you say, it;s how you say it. If it fits situationally, after a funny moment between you two for example and if you don;t say it like it is a HUGE deal it could come off the right way. I mean is she leaving for the summer? Talk to her and see what would me the most successful out of two senarios, whould it be easier to just do a one night stand, or would the number/ more serious scenario work. I may be generalising but i don;t know you guys' age, your rapport, so i'm pretty much riffing at this point. It'a all about calibration and been boldly relaxed in yourself and what you say. If she throws you a rejection you should definitely play it cool and say it;s no big deal and change the subject. Rejections many times mean "not now" instead of never, it's just us guys that get hurt and cut ties.
>>
File: 1494791702330.jpg (77KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494791702330.jpg
77KB, 680x453px
>>733801017
>If you can make a girl cum and laugh (not at the same time, faggot)
>>
>>733821605
What are you afraid of? Give her some dicking already you faggot
How can you be so unsure? Dont you send pictures back and tell her you would fuck her in a heartbeat?
Should you both meet it would be pretty clear you are not just going to paint her nails and watch glee
>>
>>733823078
I mean she's a bit younger than me, interested in me etc.. makes a lot of eye contact but as i said only when i go over to her and talk.

Problem is the last two times i saw her i acted a bit autistic you could say, high fived her when she told me she likes to play the piano and i played the piano before, shit like that, i might have given off a "i want you as a friend" vibe instead of a the let's bang.
>>
Good thread.
>>
File: 1487799995871.jpg (29KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
1487799995871.jpg
29KB, 389x388px
>>733801017
what is this timeline
>>
You get interested in a girl. Possible options and their outcomes:

you approach her instantly -> you get refused instantly
you approach her slowly -> you get friendzoned as you don't have the balls to get her
you start as a friend in hopes it becomes something more over time -> you stay a friend
you simply hide your feelings -> she might be interested in you up until the point you start to express your interest
you don't even care -> you never know what it could have been, or same as above
>>
>>733816423
not while browsing 4chan, that's for sure
>>
>>733824632
i like you
>>
>>733819007
netflix and chill.. also cool bond get

>>733824129
If you can meet in person it's always better than getting number. I might also have something for that friendly vibe you gave. Next time you have something common, instead of going "that's great!" in your head and emoting it physically with gestures, say something like "are you trying to impress me?", One of my favorites is "you don't have to qualify yourself to me, i already think you're cute".
>>
>>733824489
Reproduction
>>
>>733824632

O RLY?

So every single person on this planet is a virgin?
Is that what you are trying to tell us?
>>
>>733824113
when imma meet her her parents are gonna be around us a lot...
>>
>>733825198
Well..
>>
File: 20170416_210503.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170416_210503.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
there's a lot of good advice here and me personally I've been rejected more times than I can count but one of the most important rules (and it's an obvious one) is be yourself. if your trying to get with a girl who doesn't at least share 1 similar interested it's hard to get a second glance. I've tried to change myself many times just for the pussy but be yourself fuck whoever judges. now I have a cute thick girlfriend and couldn't be happier pic related.
>>
>>733825353
don't change yourself mate
>>
>>733814399
No we did kiss and I did choke her but she wasn't interested in doing more the next day.
>>
>>733816423
Well have you tried going outside?
>>
best advice: just kys
this isn't even girl advice, it's general life advice
>>
>>733825664
Said by a virgin.
>>
File: 67.jpg (150KB, 962x809px) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
150KB, 962x809px
>>733825664
gtfo mario
>>
>>733825684
didn't read what I said
it's general life advice, not necessarily related to women
>>
>>733824129
>high fived
>a bit autistic
>a bit
If you had a sonichu medallion you would reach chris chan levels of social retardation
>>733822529
Just say that, you regret meeting her so late since and you find her qt and wanted to go for a date or whatever with her
Mention you even had a place in mind that you think she would like to raise her curiosity
If she asks why, say you find her interesting and you think you both would get along
>>
>>733825897
What do i do about the high five situation, does she think i'm autistic?
how do i save myself?
>>
>>733805457
Solitude is a blessing famalam
>>
>>733825960
You go to the next one and never high five again
>>
>>733825897
If you're charismatic a high five isn't the end of the world, unless it was done like an autist trying to imitate barney stinson it's not that bad dude.
>>
File: 20170331_235134.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_235134.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>733825445
I won't my man even me as a slightly more chubby guy can have a chance just gotta believe in yourself
>>
>>733826620
You the girl?
>>
>>733825960
Its childish and off putting, just dont do it again
>>
>>733803292
Don't, you fucking idiot. Just move on, don't risk being put in jail or missing out on something else while you're waiting for your little piece of jailbait to become legal.
>>
>>733826669
not that's my gf my dude
>>
>>733826683
So i still have a chance with her even though i high fived her at the first time we met?
I think she was into me, asking questions about myself, saying how beautiful my French is, looked me in the eye while i was talking to other people.
>>
>>733826771
>my man
>my dude
detroit?
>>
>>733826858
no Arizona I just like to change it up
>>
File: 1495825345091.png (19KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
1495825345091.png
19KB, 503x644px
>>733800149
>climb the male social hierarchy
>>
>>733805457
>>733826119

Yes
>>
>>733827363
what?
>>
>the last two times i saw her i acted a bit autistic you could say, high fived her
>i high fived her at the first time we met
So you acted autistic twice, what else you did you do beside the high five?
>>
Fear does NOT give good advice! Never did, Never will!
>>
Damaged neurotic girls are great fun for a while. Those damaged bitches will do absolutely anything for a smile and a nod of approval. Remeber though, as soon as you get tired of carrying an emotional cripple, get shot of it which perpetuates her self loathing and makes her perfect for the next guy. She's on the fast track to a semen soaked death in a basement so remember to recycle guys, it's the way forward.

Psychotic man haters will give you great sex and a fucking headache quite quickly. Enjoy getting your brains fucked out then get the fuck out of man loathing dodge and leave her to the dykes she will inevitably end up with.

Middle class chicks are to be avoided at all costs. She has aspirations, she has plans and they don't include you. You'll spend a year spunking away your pay trying to keep this avaricious harpy content in return for the occasional hand job. She'll marry you, she'll have your kids. Then out of the blue she'll have your house and every penny you will ever earn for the rest of your miserable broken life. The only man she will ever truly love is her divorce lawyer.

Fat chicks and ugly chicks are like mopeds. Great fun to ride until your mates find out.

Happy hunting fellas, it's an adventure, it's a fascinating journey, enjoy it.
>>
Never trust a women, I know countless guys from work who have kids and have a good marriage for many years then bam divorce, lose everything and become homeless and have to work the rest of their lives just to try to have a place to live. Kids are not worth it, as a guy in the U.S. you will lose everytime.
>>
>>733825198

As the world stands nowadays, you might as well be.
>>
>>733827715
What do you mean?
>>
>>733827812
Sure
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.