[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost the love of my life and want to end it. Tuesday she told

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 30

File: suicide.jpg (7KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
7KB, 640x360px
I lost the love of my life and want to end it.
Tuesday she told me that she would give us a chance to work on things but she just used me and gave me hope so she can come over and get her things. Yesterday she called me and told me it's over, she hasn't been interested in me since the fall and for the past two weeks she has had feelings for someone else.

I convinced her to meet in person so I can speak my mind without her hiding behind the phone.

After that I plan on going home and ending it.

What's the easiest most painless way to kill myself? I don't think I can aquire a gun.
>>
>>733717006
Here's how to get a gun
Go to a shooting range
Rent a gun
Point gun at head
Profit
or you can try the methods listed here
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
File: ALEXcut.png (414KB, 534x432px) Image search: [Google]
ALEXcut.png
414KB, 534x432px
jump
>>
Don't be a pussy, move the fuck on. Billions of girls in the world. Billions.
>>
>>733717006
Helium exit bag method. Google it, you attention whore.
>>
Stream it. Go an hero live.
>>
>>733717443
I know there are lots of girls left but I felt like me and her made perfect match. We never once fought, we agreed on everything even stuff as controversial as abortion and politics. We liked all the same things. I just can't see myself meeting someone that will ever be such a good match.

How effective is sleeping pill overdose?
>>
>>733717006
Grow up. We've all been there. Feel fucked for some time and move on.
>>
>>733717789
I'll stream it if y'all help me find a method that I can do from the privacy of my home.
>>
>>733717006
if your a britfag come join me in a double livestream suicide
>await the flaming swastika
>>
>>733717897
Well... You didn't agree on everything in the end..
>>
>>733718012
Britfags unite!
>>
>>733717902
THIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT^^^
But also, if you're this much of a whiny cunt you might as well just do it. We don't need your kind around here boy
>>
File: 1488165008230.jpg (31KB, 188x209px) Image search: [Google]
1488165008230.jpg
31KB, 188x209px
>>733717006
Contemplating killing yourself over some girl?

>God damn you really should end yourself, beta faggot.
>>
>>733717897
Nigga, I've been with my wife for 5 years, been best friends with her since 7th grade and we couldn't be more different from each other. Works well. Get a fucking grip and man the fuck up
>>
>>733717902
I know that feeling like this after a breakup is normal.. but before her I think i was depressed for a long time. She made me truly happy and I don't want to experience that loneliness again.
>>
>>733718012
you're going to be a legend bro
>>
>>733718230
I appreciate it, I am a beta faggot now tell me how I can end it without gun so the world will be better off without me
>>
It's normal to be sad after being dumped, but wait a few days and that sadness will turn to spite. Channel that spite into something productive and turn yourself into someone desirable. In a few years you'll reflect on this and wonder how you could have been such a soft little bitch. Get rid of whatever shit she left at your place, jack off to her photos one last time before deleting them, and move on with your life.
>>
>>733717897
Well a sleeping pill overdose is pretty effective at fucking over your liver and kidneys and then you get to slowly die in immense pain over the course of some months.
>>
>>733717006
Get over it faggot
>>
>>733718419
just go buy lots of sleeping pills from different pharmacies and some vodka
>>
>>733718281
Man up. How can you expect to function properly in a relationship if you can't handle 'being alone'? You got friends, family. Stop having pity for yourself and just live life. Stop craving attention on message boards..
>>
>>733717006
Date a bunch of bitches and make sure she finds out and you can get her back if you want to.
>>
>>733718538
I appreciate the kind words and I've thought hard about all those things but in the end, I just can't go back to the feeling of loneliness and emptyness. My time with her was the best time of my life and it's better to end it then suffer everyday.
>>
>>733718571
Sleeping pills is an exceptionally bad idea, they add stuff to them that makes you throw up if you eat too many.
All they will basically do is fuck over his liver and kidneys, while leaving him alive to feel embarrassed about trying to kill himself, while being in immense pain.
>>
File: 1486767349649.gif (269KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1486767349649.gif
269KB, 267x199px
>>733718419
Impale yourself through your ass, like the faggot you are.

>Grab a broom
>Stand on a chair
>Insert tip of broom into rectum
>Jump off chair

Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>733718717
I've tried tinder before, I must be an ugly mofo because I never get any matches
>>
you should look into it
>>
>>733718953
Thanks for the advice, so what do you suggest instead?
>>
>>733718980
This faggot doesn't want to fuck with that sort of pain, I don't want to hurt my family with that image.
>>
>>733719087
I don't really make a habit of giving people ways to kill themselves, I usually try to help them like I was helped back when I wanted to die.
>>
>>733717006
Bro I would say sell her shit
Buy hookers with the money
Feel better and start the healing process
Maybe get revenge in the process, post her nudes everywhere including on her FB
>>
>>733719216
Could you make an exception here? I'm an ugly failure in life that has no future. I dont want anymore pain, just help me end it and I'll even stream it and share the suicide note I typed up
>>
>>733717006
Dude go learn about the neurology of relationships. Itll make you feel better.

Ill tl;dr/trailer it for you.

Human pair bonding relies on highly addictive natural chemicals and hormones that associate to a person. Its like heroine addiction. Breakups cause withdrawal and panick from the mere idea of her being absent, let alone the period of time without that ongoing chemical release that comes from long term love.

Take advil (no really. It helps) and big boy it out. Like all addictions, you get over it even if you feel the lowest of the low. The "she was the one" thoughts are your brains sneaky way of saying "go get our cocaine back." its the same when cigarette smokers are trying to quit and start thinking they "deserve a cigarette because im doing so well." its not your thoughts. Its that sneaky ass natural drug addicted animal that lives in the limbic system of your brain.

Dont take my word for it. Go learn. Its in your best interest.
>>
>>733719581
You'll definitely have no future if I aid you in self terminating.
Look I know you feel bad, but if you actually spend time on bettering yourself and doing things you enjoy, life can be good again.
>>
just whine urself to death fag
>>
>>733717897
>we made a perfect match
>she's leaving me
choose one
>>
>>733719345
Last week on Wednesday she said she wanted a break to figure things out. Last Tuesday she called me and said she has been distant for months, I talked to her and thought I convinced her to give me a chance.
We hung out that day, I told her I love her and would do anything for her, change anything, if she would just give me a fighting chance. She said she loved me too and she would give me a chance. We spent most of the day together and talked and I thought things were good. At the end of the day she asked where her stuff was, her lingerie, her oil. She said she wanted to take then home so she can give me a surprise next time I saw her. I dropped her off and thought everything was okay, I thought she would give me a chance. But no, the day after (yesterday) she called me and told me she wanted to end it, that she didn't feel anything yesterday and it's over.

She fucking played with my emotions Tuesday just to get her stuff back
>>
>>733717006
dumbass, all women are lying cheating bitchies. she probs cheated on you, and the other guy is better "for now". just do it.
>>
File: bahahafaggot.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
bahahafaggot.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>733719961

lul, made me spit out my fucking water you bastard
>>
>>733720014
You killing yourself would mean she wins.
Acting a cynically as she did, shows that she was always a fucked up person.
All of her behavior only reflects badly on her, not you.
>>
>>733719345
Yesterday when she called to tell me that she was breaking up with me I could hear I was on speakerphone. When I first asked if I could see her one last time to say goodbye, I heard the guy tell her to say no.

I feel betrayed and I don't know how I could trust someone like that again
>>
how about stop being a little pussy
>>
>>733717006
there are plenty of great reasons to kill yourself op, defining yourself by other people is not one of them.
>>
File: 1423376816625.gif (115KB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
1423376816625.gif
115KB, 266x199px
>>733717006
Don't be a fucking baby. A weak little homo. Boo fucking hood she left me. Fuck you you little woman. I hope you live to be 103. If you are too weak to want to live over something so small, you are also too weak to kill yourself. Grow some balls, cry for a while, and find another chick. 7 billion fucking people. ONE of them would like you, though a wimp like you, I know not why.
You fucking homo. No ball bitch. Fuck you.
>>
>>733720291
Well that is easy, don't date another woman like that again.
She sounds like a manipulative asshole.
>>
>>733719798
Appreciate it. Know of a faster way to kill myself?
>>
File: what.jpg (67KB, 516x850px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
67KB, 516x850px
>>733720014
>her lingerie
>her oil

You used both and she saw pictures. Admit it. You're in a safe place.

>so she can give me a surprise

Well, she didn't really lie about that, did she OP. She surprised your ass for sure.
>>
>>733720396
Lmao, made me chuckle. Appreciate it
>>
>>733719184
But you don't care about hurting them with your death, you fucking faggot. Fucking wimpy cunt. You will live forever, and forever weep about being alive. i fucking hate you. You don't need to die, you need me to kick your skinny acne ridden ass. Nothing wrong with you I can't fix with my fists.
You waste product. Little fucking homo. And a hypocrite too
>>
>>733720641
Let me get drunk and I'll happily let you beat me to death
>>
What happened to the /b/ of my youth? What's with this caring bullshit, just give me a painless way to die
>>
>>733720641
Tippickly someone with a good life would say. I always hear "those people only think of themselves". yeah? poor them for thinking of themselves, how dare they, everything should be about other people. fuck you.
>>
>>733720903
I dont get what your saying. Did you never get past the 10th grade or some thing?
>>
>>733720879
>Buy squirt guns + cheap firecrackers
>Spray paint them black
>Run into a shopping mall yelling ALLAH AKBAR
>Toss fire crackers
>Cops arrive
>Rush at cops with squirt guns
>????
>Profit
>>
>>733720879
So how old are you anyway?
>>
>>733721089
If yall set me up with an exit method I will tell my entire life story over the lives treat if y'all want
>>
>>733721226
Livestream* fucking auto correct
>>
>>733721060
What? I'm sorry for paraphrasing people in their 30's, you are obviously much wiser than us all for not understanding! How dare us old-fags reply to anything these days.
>>
>>733721226
Jesus.. Stop whining.. Hearing about your two days was more than enough.
>>
how painful is death thru electronics like taking bath and throwing bunch of shit in or did they even implement a savety feature so that cant happen aymore
>>
>>733717006
OP. You're probably very young, because this is a rookie reaction.

All women give a shit about is a man's social status that is a reflection of acquired wealth.

All that life asks of you is to go make a shit ton of money, and maybe take up a hobby. Women actively search for men who do this, so if you do indeed do this, you are highly, highly likely to get a 100x better girl.

Don't be a derp and ragequit. There is no afterlife.
>>
>>733720768
where are you
>>
>>733721226
I just fucking did. see >>733721082
No one wants to hear your faggot ass life story.

Spoiler, it fucking ends with you whining like a bitch.
>>
>>733721322
No, all im saying is I didn't understand your message
>>
>>733721376
Southern US.
>>
>>733717006
Look fag, I went through the same exact shit. I was going to kill myself too because that coupled with clinical depression was too much. I felt like I lost hope, but for some reason I didn't go through with it. Maybe I was a pussy, maybe my friends talked me out of it. I don't know. But that was 3 years ago. It gets better, it really does. I let it go and now 3 years later I'm in a spot that I would have never imagined I'd be it. I have a well paying job and a side gig as a music producer. Girls aren't worth suicide. They really aren't. If you're doing this to get "revenge" on her it will not work. She is going to still get with the other guy, and you will end up spending eternity in an empty black void while she goes off fucking this other guy. You need to go out, fuck any girl you can. It will honestly make you feel better about it. Suicide=She wins.

The happy part of my story is that 2 years later she wanted me back, and I accepted only so I could rip her fucking heart out like she did to me. That was real revenge.

Stay strong, nigger. I promise you it will get better.

Now piss off.
>>
>>733721410
In not gonna fuck over all the local Muslims by doing some shit like that
>>
>>733721681
But you want to fuck over your loved ones by killing yourself? Goddamn you are delusional.
>>
File: whyyy.gif (476KB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
whyyy.gif
476KB, 245x165px
>>733721681
Just stuff your pockets with bacon before you do it. They'll obviously know you aren't really Muslim then and just wanted to suicide by cop. Or just leave a note faggot.
>>
>>733721502
Oh.. well shit. Sorry friend. I meant that I keep hearing at gathering that "so and so committed suicide" and then they always say "that person only thought of themselves", like that person's life doesn't even matter, only the other poeple's lifes. It's kinda sad.
>>
>>733721648
I appreciate the words I really do. I just feel like all my life I've been searching for someone to share my soul with, someone I could hold in my arms and tell that I love them and them tell me they love me too. Someone to make me feel special, like I was Important to them.

And I had that... And it was amazing, it was the best time of my life. And I can't go another 8 years of pain and loneliness, asking girls out just to always get rejected.
>>
File: hey.png (330KB, 331x396px) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
330KB, 331x396px
Killing youself is the easiest way of commiting suicide.
>>
>>733721778
The hippocracy isn't lost on me. I know my death will hurt some people but ultimately it's my life to take.
>>
>>733722021
This chick obviously wasn't that person though, not if she treated you like that.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (53KB, 480x737px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
53KB, 480x737px
Alright OP, you're starting to just sound like a whiny fucking bitch who wants us all to suck your dick with compliments.

Enjoy the fact that you'll never forget her and she's already forgotten you because you're fucking pathetic. She's probably getting the dick right now with that big ole' orgasm face you never got to see.

Pic related. Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>733721925
Oh I understand now. Fuck those people, if someone wants to end their life it's theirs to end. Why should someone suffer through pain when the have a way out.
>>
>>733722094
But you are not going to. You just want attention. There are enough websites with plenty of detail on how to do it. You just wanted to mask your selfpity and narcism with 'depth'. Accept the fact you are not killing yourself and that you just want attention and move on.
>>
>>733722181
Faggot yall are the ones telling me to keep on living, I'm just trying to keep the thread alive until I get an effective exit method I can do from my own home.
>>
im not faggot op but wheres the best place to livestream a suicide
>>
>>733722329
No, you fucking retard, Read the fucking thread. We all said you're just a whiny bitch and have given you many options + theres the rest of the fucking internet you can use.

Jesus fucking christ, no wonder she left your retarded fucking self. You're useless, even by /b/ standards.
>>
google some exit methods then and fuckking go an hero u little fag.
>>
>>733722319
Point me to the fucking websites and I'll fuck off! Everytime I search something about methods all I get are articles telling me about the national suicide hotline and all this shit. I came to B because this used to be the premier site of suicide method advice
>>
>>733717006
no girl worths a man's life, if u r 1
>>
>>733717006
Op if i get Dubs
>Kill her and then kill yourself.
Op if i get Trips
>Kidnap her tie her up and use her body until you get tired of it then anhero or try to live with yourself you don't have anything left to fear death is gone go wild be a beast.
Quads op if i roll
>Kill her on live chat and then end yourself in a blaze of glory.

Don't be a nigger faggot kill that bitch take her with you.
>>
>>733722467
>http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>>733722512
Re rolling
>>
>>733720768
Not to death. Just enough to knock some sense into your pansy self
>>
>>733722202
Exactly! It's always a feeling of "how dare they feel shit about themselves". OP, if you are still young, just try to get someone else. It's not the end of the world, BUT if its been years, then try a warm bath and slicing those wrists (locked door).
>>
>>733722467
Don't do it actually
>>
>>733722512
rololol do this op
>>
Get a chain and polish it razor blade. Put some vaseline on your teeth. Glue your hands on the head then hang yourself with the chain polished. That way when they find you, you'll be holding your head in the hands while smiling (decapitated). No one deserves to die sad, try to die happy.
Its quick, creative, fun and streamed.
>>
>>733722512
OP DO THIS WHY SHOULD SHE CONTROL YOUR ACTIONS TAKE HER DOWN WITH YOU
>>
>>733717006
get a new one
>>
Nice bait thread.
He obviously isn't going to an hero.
>>
>>733722329
Just for a question, how old are you?
>>
>>733722021
Just like >>733722107 said. She is not the one. There really is someone out there waiting. You will not go through 8 years of rejection. Use fuckin tinder or something. Like for real. No matter the situation with a woman, ending your life is not the answer.

Think about it. You are ending your existence.

You have zero idea what lies beyond that point. Everyone who really does love you will hurt and they will hurt bad. Suicide is a quitter's way out. You need to continue to live so you can prove to yourself that you never needed her.

I don't know how emotionally tuned you are to music but, Look up the song Echoplex by Nine Inch Nails. That song always helped me through the hardest times in my life. You don't need anything at all.
>>
>>733722512
Op if she is going to destroy you should destroy her first only logical action is to rape and kill her /b/ro

Remind woman why they are the weaker sex take that bitch out
>>
File: hurts.png (204KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
hurts.png
204KB, 600x468px
ITT: Attention whore

Don't do it OP. You can spend your life with us in /b/ crying.
>>
>>733722512
Op drug her and take her to a location of your choosing put the fear of god in her like a real man
>>
>>733722638
As much as she has hurt me I couldn't harm her. I still try to justify her actions as her being messed up after getting raped by her sister's BF for multiple years. As much as I hate her she has already been through alot of pain
>>
>>733722654
Look for the livestream tomorrow night nigger
>>
>>733722673
21-27
>>
>>733717006
Attention whore. I suggest just drowning yourself. Equip a bag and store heavy shit inside and met yourself drown. Faggot
>>
>>733722816
She's fucked up by life, fine, what exactly made you think this would be a suitable mate?
Making excuses for her does not make her callous way of treating you any better. It might explain a bit, but do you seriously believe you deserve to be treated like this?
She was a monumental asshole to you, get angry you faggot.
>>
>>733722677
I have never had success on tinder. I'm probably an ugly mofo
>>
>>733722848
wheres the best place to livestream suicide?
>>
>>733722748
How about we all get together and go out Jonestown style?
>>
>>733723049
It's about the profile. Do some research. That helped me.
>>
>>733723012
I didn't know that she got raped until after we were together for more then a year
>>
>>733717897
I seriously mean this dude... man the fuck up. I've been married for 15 years, I love my wife to death. If she was to move on or die in a car accident or some shit like that, my ass would be pounding strange within a month. Seriously, stop being a faggot.
>>
>>733722599
Trip dubs will it.
>>
>>733723169
Okay, so you didn't know from the beginning.
How does her being victimized in the past, legitimize her stringing you along and treating you like shit, instead of just coming out straight and saying she wants her shit back?
>>
>>733722586
pussy
>>
an hero
>>
>>733723012
No I don't feel like I deserve to be treated like this. When she told her parents and they blamed her and she was going to move away from them, I opened my home to her. I gave her a fucking key. I was there for her at the police station hearing all the fucking details. I didn't want to do that but I did it because I love her.
I'm not making excuses for her, I'm just replying to the niggers saying I should physically hurt her.
>>
>>733717006
As a guy with stage 4 cancer, FUCK YOU! I'm here fighting for my life, doing what I can with the time I have left, and you're on 4chan wanting to end your life?

Get fucked. So a girl dumped you, we've all been there. The fact that 99.99999% of us didn't off themselves shows that you can work past that shit. The absolute pain and agony of danger treatment made me want to die so many times, but my death wouldn't affect me, it would affect absolutely everyone I know. So think of them. You're hurting them because of you're weakness. You're a scumbag. Get some emotional attachment.

Fuck outta here
>>
>>733717006
jump of a house or smth. but end your miserable life already
>>
>>733723421
Appreciate the suggestion fag. But I don't think jumping off a second story roof would kill me
>>
>fuck all you stupid faggots you little cunts where the fuck is can someone livestream their suicide STOP BEING FAGS AND ANSWER ME
>>
>>733723362
You just said it took over a year to find out, see >>733723169
>>
>>733717006
> killing yourself over a bitch

There are like billions of bitches on this planet dude, just go get another one. smh
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
GUYZ I SPILLED MY MILK THERE'S NO OTHER MILK ANYWHERE EVER I'M GOING TO END IT THIS MILK WAS SPECIAL
>>
>>733723362
So you had the decency to be a proper human being with empathy and she still fucked you over hard.
You're a whiny faggot, but you're still way too good for her ass.
Killing yourself over scum like that isn't worth it.
>>
>>733723532
What did I say that was inconsistent? We were together for over a year when she told me. She broke down while watching "13 reasons why" and told the guy she was with what happened to her, the guy she now likes. She told me the day after when I saw her.
>>
some guy OD with tramadols last night, dont know if it was successful though. He posted a pic of like 15 tramadols saying goodbye,.
>>
>>733723750
If you watch 13 reasons why then you actually should kill yourself.
>>
>>733723768
Shit where can I get those? I don't know of any back alley doctors selling prescriptions so I gotta go with something over the counter
>>
>>733723517
I don't know faggot! Facebook?!? Haven't gotten that far yet, need a plan!
>>
>>733723768

I know people that have diabetes and they take tramadols for foot pain. Maybe just go to a doctor and ask for a pain reliever
>>
Jo mate.. If you need someone to talk, just answere and we will find a way to get in contact. Dont do it, its not worth ending you whole life for that one woman
>>
>>733723745
I wish I could channel all this hurt into hate for how she treated me. I'm trying.
>>
>>733724041
I'm open to trying.. But Idk what could be said that lets me see the light at the end of the tunnel
>>
>>733724140
How?
>>
>>733723418
^^^ this
>>
>>733717897
Nigga you gay as fuck, none of these females are the one. Shut the fuck up and quit being a pussy
>>
>>733717006

Here's how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
>>
>>733724293
I'm trying to focus on how I was always good to her, always treated her well, supported her when she was going through the shit. And then how after all that she ends it like this. It makes me so angry but I do still love her with all my heart...
>>
>>733724140
It doesn't have to be hate, but at least acknowledge that her actions invalidates whatever you thought she were.
It sounds like you built a fiction about what you wanted her to be around her and she fell short.
It really sucks, but at least you have time to try again, perhaps after working on your self esteem and getting some hobbies.
>>
>>733718012
Just smile so we can see those fucked up teeth
>>
>>733723418
You should kill yourself . Waste of fucking space and oxygen.
>>
>>733724467
I know, I'm being a pussy fag about it but I'd prefer to find a way to off myself without much pain and a noose sounds horrible
>>
File: Screenshot_20170228-073654.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170228-073654.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>733717006
At least murder/suicide...why go alone?
>>
>>733724671
Walk in front of a car.
>>
Get some sleep. It helps
>>
>>733724800
I can understand someone wanting to commit suicide, but fucking up another persons life so you can die is an asshole move.
>>
File: IMG_1038.jpg (299KB, 1280x1831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1038.jpg
299KB, 1280x1831px
>>733724671
Down the tracks, not across the road...
>>
>>733717006
Lol this right here is what I call simpin to the max
>>
>>733724671
You're literally a pussy. Workout and become alpha. Make that bitch jelly and that will feel better than eternal darkness.
>>
>>733724899
Who cares if you're dead. Might as well go out with a bang.
>>
>>733717897
"i caved into everything she liked and then she wasnt interested"

ohhhhh boy do i know that feeling.

see wise oldfag vvv
>>733718244

differences keep you together. the little annoying nagging things that youd miss too much.

ppllus girls dont like guys who are soft on stances. or long drawn out politics. ya fucked up by being too much of a liberal arts faggot

so all you need to do is help us MAGA
>>
>>733725147
>neckbeard detected
>>
http://pixelcanvas.io/@-267,644 fuck up the blue one first
>>
>>733719683
stuff like this really helped me being sad.

studies show people with head injuries like me are often like this, so i dont feel like a loser anymore. just a guy who shouldve wore a hat.

still sucks but not as bad, bit of weed and bam

selfaresness is OP, OP.
>>
>>733725058
The person you traumatize cares.
If you wanna go out with a bang, find a way to explode yourself.
>>
>>733717006
i know two dudes who are being charged with a hate crime for putting a noose on the roof of a nearby school. your problems barely matter to the real issues we face in this pathetic progressive world full of fucking snowflakes.

here's an idea...fucking move on. plenty of good women out there - don't be a beta faggot

also this suicide talk? really on /b/? you're reaching that hard? you need to fix your daily routine to fix your fucked brain. time to start eating right, exercising and learning how to be better at social situations. giving up and begging for (you)'s on this shit tier website means your mental health is severely fucked up.

start by picking a hobby that involves exercise, personally i like cycling. change up your shit tier diet - no more mcdonalds fat fuck, time to dump your shit tier calories for good ones, maybe even start the day with a simple workout and a protein shake and some fish oil pills - i stand by this - it fixes all that retarded depression shit in your brain within weeks - plus the results are fucking amazing you will shred and shed. then move on to daily diet of fruits and vegetables, learn how to cook and use spices, make yourself a multi functional human being. build a real life on your own that doesn't need this pathetic acceptance of others and 10/10 women will begin to find you attractive - especially when you start building the confidence beyond the diaper wearing basement dwelling depressed faggot you are.

chill out on the drugs/alcohol too if you are heavy - and if you aren't using, probably have a few beers a day and watch/do something that makes you laugh, you seem like you haven't laughed in a decade. fucking laugh out loud at shit and enjoy life.

so sick of this beta shit, you'd rather tickle life than fuck it? what a fucking waste. you're a walking bag of skin, you have x amount of time to enjoy the fuck out of everything - do it and then die with some fucking dignity naturally.
>>
>>733725147
Lol i hear where you are coming from but I didn't cave to her views at all. I told her my beliefs on certain issues, and she agreed with me. I asked her some of her beliefs on different issues and I agreed with those.
>>
File: IMG_2578.jpg (39KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2578.jpg
39KB, 500x278px
>>733724671
>>
>>733724879
I haven't been able to sleep much the past week. It's horrible. I went to bed at 3am last night and woke at 5am and couldnt go back to sleep
>>
I saw this before
>ctrl c
>ctrl v
I lost the love of my life and want to end it.
Tuesday she told me that she would give us a chance to work on things but she just used me and gave me hope so she can come over and get her things. Yesterday she called me and told me it's over, she hasn't been interested in me since the fall and for the past two weeks she has had feelings for someone else.

I convinced her to meet in person so I can speak my mind without her hiding behind the phone.

After that I plan on going home and ending it.

What's the easiest most painless way to kill myself? I don't think I can aquire a gun.
>>
>>733725279
Easy! Just go to an Ariana Grande concert
>>
File: 1462831811739.jpg (929KB, 840x3733px) Image search: [Google]
1462831811739.jpg
929KB, 840x3733px
>>733717006
You stupid fucker...you need an attitude adjustment. Bitches don't like whiny subservient faggots. That want a dude that acts strong and has opinions. You're doing it wrong! Learn to play the game stupid!
>>
>>733724983
How painful is bleeding out like that?
>>
>>733725391
Shit would be stupid and you'd be remembered as an asshole.
>>733725511
kek
>>
>>733725528
Some trumptard made this cancer. It's fucking obvious
>>
>>733725311
Dubs of truth.
/thread
>>
>>733724624
See
>>733725485
>>
File: IMG_0910.jpg (59KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
59KB, 1000x1000px
>>733717006
>>
>>733725567
I'm already an asshole. Perfect
>>
File: 1495329315603.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1495329315603.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>733725311
Kek, I can't tell if that's pasta or if I should save it as pasta.
>>
>>733725311
damn savage, you obviously didn't read the above posts about OP being mentally retarded from getting hit in the face with dicks.
tl;dr CTE from dicks.
>>
File: 1492209187979.jpg (6KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1492209187979.jpg
6KB, 204x204px
>>
>>733725488
Yeah definitely a story that's been told before
>>
File: IMG_0365.jpg (52KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
52KB, 500x670px
>>733725718
Save it's a classic
>>
File: 1486322169952.jpg (88KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
1486322169952.jpg
88KB, 750x562px
>>733725642
I guess facts hurt this girls feelings.
>>
>>733725859
Kek
>>
File: 76yEK01syjt2wo1_1280.gif (2MB, 550x688px) Image search: [Google]
76yEK01syjt2wo1_1280.gif
2MB, 550x688px
>>733717006
PUSSSSSSAYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>733725683
when i go fishing i jump into the water and grab everyones fishing lines and pull their poles into the river by the bait and hooks...then i catch all the fish. then i fuck their wives.
>>
>>733725953
>A Trumpeteer quoting facts.
Oh god, my sides.
>>
>>733717006
Dude we've all been there, just forget about that bitch and talk shit about her.You'll get over it.
>>
>>733725311
alpha confirmed OP you should listen to this guy he can even get gets when he preaches
>>
File: IMG_1099.jpg (181KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.jpg
181KB, 800x800px
>>733726086
Riiiiight
>>
>>733725311
What do you do for a living anon?
>>
File: IMG_1135.jpg (101KB, 307x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1135.jpg
101KB, 307x300px
>>733726182
>>
>>733726086
Wonder what Hillary is doing right now? Oh yeah...not being the President :)
>durrr my sides
>>
File: IMG_1109.jpg (74KB, 750x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
74KB, 750x509px
>>733726243
Fuk goats
>>
>>733725311
Screenshoted that shit.. and called the screenshot ''NEVER GIVE UP''
>>
>>733717346
Many gun ranges won't rent to people who come in alone for this very reason.
>>
>>733717897

Every door closing means a better one opening.
Just believe that and it will unfold. Trust me

No woman is worth killing yourself for.

First try to go general on something that makes you happy...

Good luck
>>
>>733726440
well that's jus't fucked up.. shows how many have done it
>>
>>733723418
Finally, a guy on b that understands how to live a life
>>733717006
Op listen to this and quit being such a pussy faggot.Grow up.
>>
>>733726445
Don't listen to this man...he can even get trips right.
>>
Thank you anons, I'm really trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel I just can't right now. I'm going to try to draw up an exit strategy and depending on how my conversation goes with her tomorrow I'll either keep trying to live or ill end it
>>
File: IMG_1080.jpg (156KB, 800x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1080.jpg
156KB, 800x440px
>>733726355
Chek'd
>>
>>733717006
just get high
>>
>>733726378
wait that wasn't already pasta? fuk had me fooled gotta use that shit next time i see one of these kys threads.
>>
>>733724624
I found the edgy emo faggot!
>>
>>733726649
You're still predicating your worth on her say so, this is unhealthy to say the least.
You shouldn't live for her, you should live for you.
The only way you can get back at her is coming out on the other side of this successfully and living your life way better than you ever could with her.
>>
File: 55541233323.jpg (119KB, 736x1004px) Image search: [Google]
55541233323.jpg
119KB, 736x1004px
>>733726649
see
>>733725311
/thread
>>
>>733726649
You've learned nothing from all our wisdom...I change my mind please do off yourself.
>>
>>733717897
If she's getting feelings for someone else, OP, she's not perfect for you.

I know this hurts like fuck but it will stop hurting.

Do this: write a list of everything you liked about her.

Then realise that those things will exist in someone else. In fact, hundreds of thousands of other people. And one of those will be attracted to you. Right now your self esteem is complete dogshit so it feels like no-one will, but I fucking promise you, they will.

When I broke up with my first gf it took me like a year to get over it. I thought I'd never fuck again. I've since fucked like 20 people, some plain fatties, some beautiful, and have dated a bunch of wonderful people.

She is not the perfect match. It feels like that because you still love her.

I promise you you will get over this. Don't fucking kill yourself over her. Cry, eat junk food, watch Parks and Rec all day, do whatever you need to do to survive these next few weeks and months. And then one day, almost imperceptibly, it'll hurt less.

And then hurt more for a bit. Random how that shit works out.

But then less. And less.

I give zero shits about my first girlfriend now, and I almost married her. Her farts were fucking toxic and she never shut the fuck up, but it wasn't until a year later I realised how annoying that was.

Stay strong, OP. You got this.
>>
>>733726751
Also yeah this anon speaks the truth. Tidy your room, smoke a fat bag of weed and just lie on the bed looking at the ceiling while listening to music you like. Don't drink, it'll only make you feel worse.
>>
>>733725311
Damn it starts out all fuck you then ends with some red pill based truth

That is a fucking alpha /b/oys

/Saved
>>
>>733726649
OH for FUCK sake!!
just be honest with her and shit, if it goes bad just get something to do and stop being a pussy
>>
>>733726649
Man, im holding my thumbs
>>
>>733726802
I'm gonna use it next time some shitty fuck happens with my life
>>
>>733725311
Holy shit anon this is the best thing I've seen on /b/ in years.
>>
>>733725311
>you have x amount of time to enjoy the fuck out of everything - do it and then die with some fucking dignity naturally

god tier advice.
>>
>>733725311
I read that entire post in Morgan Freeman's voice that's some real shit.
>>
>>733726922
When did 4chan become a fee-fees cuckfest like reddit? Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>733728142
People on here grew up.
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.