[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask someone who lives five minutes away from the mexican

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: shithole.png (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
shithole.png
5KB, 243x207px
ask someone who lives five minutes away from the mexican border anything
>>
>>733696652

Why do you think someone would want you to answer a question?
>>
>>733696695
/thread
>>
how do you feel knowing you are 5 mins away from death and poverty?
>>
How does true freedom taste? How long did it take you to cross the dessert?
>>
>>733696695
i didn't ask a question
>>
>>733696652
Same. Sandy Eggo here.

Border towns have always been a magnet for the worst of the countries on both sides. Whatever you can't get on one side, you can get on the other. Only way around border towns is to not have borders.

But, um, fuck Mexico as our 51st state. Keep that shit right where it is.
>>
>>733696652
Is anything changing since SpaceX started taking over Brownsville and Boca Chica?
>>
>>733696776
honestly feels pretty good. it's hard to explain but there's a hierarchy that consists of purely wetbacks here. the ones that have lived here their whole lives (me) automatically have this superiority over all the other border crossers. its pretty cool
>>
>>733696652
I like S padre island. Shit is so fucking cash. Boomerang billy's muh nigga whoop whoop
>>
>>733696652
are you ready for the Great Wall of Trump?
>>
>>733697050
>annexing texmex as our 51st state
That would be hilarious.
Puerto Rico would have a fucking coronary.
>>
>>733696836
i was actually born here, anon, and it feels pretty fucking good. at least here i won't get shot in plain daylight because i didn't put a coin in some bum's cup
>>
>>733697138
Your own people tho? That's kinda sad. Is there no solidarity, no sense of brotherly love amongst the mexibeans?
>>
>>733697138
Except for the fresas that come to shop or go to school. They walk around here like they are above everyone, especially Valley natives.
>>
>>733697138
so wetbacks are the supremacy in your city? Do you feel safe when you are alone at night down the streets?
>>
>>733697152
We should actually let Hawaiians be, nullify that hostile statehood/occupation mess, and annex Puerto Rico, who actually wants to be part of the US.

I think more than anything, we just like a round number of 50, and don't want to have to redesign that fucking flag AGAIN.
>>
>>733697066
eh, i mean remember when they announced it, and i've heard people talk about it, but i haven't really seen anything significant enough for it to grab my intention. i know utrgv plans on expanding their engineering program, maybe as a result of the launch site?
>>
File: 1493623073688.jpg (106KB, 607x519px) Image search: [Google]
1493623073688.jpg
106KB, 607x519px
>>733696652
Why ain't you out shootin them God Damn wetback fucks....
If I were you I'd have a damn deer stand up in the trees on my property and take "target practice" in their general direction
>>
>>733697142
yeah dude! it's a pretty cool place to go with friends and what not. the beaches are kinda murky, but i mean it has really good places to eat (pirates landing, ben and jerry's, etc.) and sight see. spring break gets pretty crazy there too.
>>
>>733696652
Do you live on the US side or the Mexican side?
>>
>>733697145
i am, but those mexibeans would just make taller ladders.
>>
>>733697322
You know, about natives, this whole country of the USA owes the natives rent just for being here on their shit. Since no one in Washington is ever going to do that, the very fucking least we can do is not make natives fucked up lives even worse. I'm not talking about reparations or any of that bullshit, but after generations of living in concentration camps, they're just now coming out getting their shit together and really don't need to be fucked with constantly and given the stinkeye. Doesn't really help matters for anyone.
>>
How do sand niggers look like? I've never seen a live one before.
>>
>>733697322
i don't really see it where i live, but i know places like sharyland, which house almost all the crackers living in the valley (dude, i swear, the place is basically a huge ritz box) get a lot of that
>>
>>733696652

Where the best place to get a reasonably price burrito.

Also why do some burrito places sell those hugs ass two handed burritos while other places sell "mini-burritos" that are not much bigger than a taco, but they don't have a different name or indicate the size of the burrito on the menu?
>>
>>733697898
>There's like one decent person on 4chootle.
>one lonely, lonely person
Kek
>>
>>733697242
Not OP but another Valley native.
Honestly it depends on person to person family to family. There definitely can be a massive disparity between Mexicans from Mexico and Mexican Americans.
Cross the border and in most places it's like a 3rd world bazaar. Beggars, shopkeeps, and children doing any small job they can for money. Makes you appreciate being an American. Walking across the border with a few bucks in your pocket makes you feel like royalty and the dollar goes pretty far there. Deeper Mexico is a bit better off I hear.
Mexico does have its share of people with money and skills and they come over to the Valley to shop, work, and go to college. Some are humble, some think they are the shit, like every other race I assume.
>>
>>733696652
Since when is Texas a peninsula?
>>
>>733697338
well, wetbacks make up the majority of people here, so it's only natural, and surprisingly, it's actually not that dangerous here. we're poor as shit, but we're not chicago or lousiana either
>>
>>733697769
the u.s side anon, the pic the thread has shows the city i live in
>>
>>733697898
Woah there Kimosabi, I think you need to stop posting after you've had fire water.

Native Americans aren't noble. They were never peaceful. Ever. All historical accounts show their warlike, baby murdering ways. We don't owe them shit. All of their problems today stem from rampant alcoholism and drug abuse.

You need to:
A. Shut the fuck up
B. Read a book
C. An hero

Thanks. Faggot.
>>
>>733698017
fucking disgusting, but there aren't that many here.
>>
>>733698196
lol that's what i thought too

Just a texass sticking out into the sea
>>
>>733696652
Whats your favorite mexican food
>>
>>733698076
>implies there isn't a good place to get burritos here

and i think they're just different styles of burritos. there are the ones that you just kinda stick in a deep fryer (usually just filled with beans), and there are the ones you fill a tortilla with beans, lettuce, tomatoes and whatever else.
>>
>>733697898
I didn't mean Valley natives as in Native Americans, I meant people that were born here as opposed to Mexicans who crossed over.
>>
>>733698196
keks
>>
>>733698540
>assumes I'm making all kinds of bad arguments
>uses equally and oppositely bad arguments against his first imaginary arguments

You need to:
1. read a fucking history book yourself and find the part where your own race, ANY race, was at peaceful and not warlike.
2. Read a god damn history book about pre-European North American history and realize not all tribes were warrior tribes, not all tribes even had any warriors, there were as many fucking approaches to culture as there were tribes.
3. figure out what the fuck you value in the worth of an individual and the worth of a culture
4. Don't do any of that and stay dumb as hell and keep repeating your grandparents stupidity forever
>>
>>733698809
the tacos are pretty good here : )
>>
>>733696652
>How do sand niggers look like? I've never seen a live one before.

They look like people with long beards and cloth on their head. But theyre people you fuck
>>
>>733698540
Not him but you can say the same thing about white people. Our ancestors dont defin who we are today. We do you racist fuck
>>
File: IMG_0147.jpg (82KB, 640x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
82KB, 640x555px
>>733696652
Fuck the valley. Everyone looks down their nose at you if you don't order your shitty overly-greasy tacos in perfect Spanish.
>>
>>733698895
That's funny, I think we have a native-off here!

>I'm more native than the noobs, more native is better
>but not as native as those fuckin actual natives over there, fuck that amount of native, that's too much native
>>
>>733699099
Just regular tacos. Come on man youre eating some of the best food out there. What about tamales, pozole, carnitas, chile verde. But yeah our tacos our really good
>>
>>733699161
anon, this 4chan. im a dick to everyone. i've been calling myself a beaner, spic, and wetback for the majority of this thread
>>
>>733699491
Sorry it was for him
>>733698017
And
>>733698587
>>
>>733699465
fuck okay, you're really making me bring out my inner beaner here. let's see. there's also atole, barbacoa, and carne picada is pretty good too.
>>
>>733699354
>perfect spanish
You ever been to Spain? My Dad almost got in a fight because they thought he was mocking their language. My Dad is an architect, and a serious man. Compared to Spain Spanish, Mexican Spanish is like a goofy cartoon version out of the 1500s. Like if you went to England as an American and just went around doing a very bad Shakespeare impression and never stopped. Eventually people would tell you to stfu and get in your face. Sane shit. There is no "perfect Spanish" here.
>>
>>733699712
Every Spanish-speaking country hates and looks down on the way every other Spanish-speaking country speaks Spanish. Even within Spain, people from one town say the people in the next town over speak shitty Spanish.
>>
>>733699866
man that sounds like a pain in the ass
>>
File: 1488779800142.jpg (66KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488779800142.jpg
66KB, 700x700px
>>733699708
>>
>>733699358
Yeah that's pretty much it lol
>>
>>733699712
This just validates the premise I'm trying to make. The worst kind of racism is homogeneous.
>>
>>733699992
Fuck all that. It's all about menudo
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.