[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard on the radio yesterday that they are now teaching kids

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 45

File: white-priv.jpg (33KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
white-priv.jpg
33KB, 704x396px
I heard on the radio yesterday that they are now teaching kids in school about "white privilege".

Has anybody here encountered this fucking bullshit in a school?

Everyone on the call-in radio show was complaining about it, but the black professor of who-knows-what gave an anecdote about how a bank asked for ID as proof that we need this course. Seriously? No statistics?

Also, she began every other sentence with "As a black woman...".

Jesus christ, /b/, this onslaught of left-wing nonsense has to stop.

What are we going to do?
>>
>>733694404
Because Right Wing nonsense is so much better, ayup! You betcha!!
>>
I think people should be taught how to recognize racism in its many different forms.

don't know that the school has to do it (parents certainly won't).

perhaps the way they're going about it is wrong, but don't deny that there is no white privilege. that's just how it is right now, white ancestors have set up a nice world, for whites, and not many others. of course, this changes depending on where you are in the world. there is no white privilege in china.
>>
File: racistborn.jpg (65KB, 646x626px) Image search: [Google]
racistborn.jpg
65KB, 646x626px
>>733694404
and they teaching white kids are born racist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
>>
File: 1493863086898.png (178KB, 1440x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1493863086898.png
178KB, 1440x1446px
>>733695240
>>
White privilege exists. Unfortunately, it's being taught in college campuses that white people need to be attacked constantly because of their white privilege, as though that were actually the solution.

White privilege is part kin selection, part economic stratification, part systematic racism.

>Kin selection
Humans have evolved to more trusting of people who look like them. It's just an underlying tendency that we all have; a preference for our own kind. This will happen in every facet of society, and in the United States that means opportunities for upward mobility will demonstrate this preference; to the detriment of anyone who doesn't have the right "look".

>Economic srtatification
We live in a capitalist society, there will be winners and losers. Rich and poor. If you were born rich, you'll most likely stay rich. If you were born poor, you will most likely stay poor your whole life. Upper class, lower class, middle class; while there is the opportunity for advancement, it simply is not -likely- for most people to improve their economic station.

This plays into white privilege because the "elites" have historically always been white. There is a demographic shift, to be sure, but that doesn't take away from the fact that there are more rich white people than rich ______.

>Systematic Racism
The criminal justice system has specifically targeted minorities for decades. Drug laws especially have been used to hammer the black community into the mess it is now. 60+ years ago there were judges, police officers, senators, and congressmen who were out and out members of the KKK. The laws that they forced on society back then were specifically meant to help them attack anyone who wasn't white. They weren't shy about it, either.
>http://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2016/03/23/nixons-drug-war-an-excuse-to-lock-up-blacks-and-protesters-continues/
Despite them being gone, the laws are still in place, still causing harm, still hurting non-whites.
>>
>>733694594
>>
>>733695362
>posting bait to make my post look like bait

nice try, faggot
>>
>>733694404
Nope. But if I had a school aged kid and they pulled any sort of this retarded far left shit. I would bring the school district to civil court so fucking fast their ancestors will feel my "racism"
>>
>>733695400
weed used to commit a crime, who'd have thunk
>>
>>733695489
it's not the gun that kills people.
>>
>>733695458
No you wouldn't you lazy faggot.
>>
As a white man, it is important to realize how lucky I am to be born like this.
I get everything I want on a silver spoon, cops will never hustle me or anything.
Nobody ever thinks the bike I'm riding is stolen which it of course isn't because I bought it using my money I earned in stock market.

Non of this would have been possible if I wasn't white, so I think I deserve to pay something back. Maybe higher taxes for me and remove taxes for non whites?
>>
>>733695556
Christ what happened to strikeout? Shit keeps changing. I feel like a newfag.
>>
Turns out life isn't fair and I'm under no obligation to level the playing field.
Welcome to planet earth.
>>
>>733695596
>I bought it using my money I earned in stock market.

something fishy about this statement.

>Maybe higher taxes for me and remove taxes for non whites?

oh... that's why. this whole post is bullshit.
>>
>>733694984
Can you even read you idiot? I'm a Democrat.
>>
>>733695258
In group preference certainly exists, however it's not really the hatred of one race, but the preference to your own race.
>>
>>733695620
/b/ hasn't allowed that shit for years.

it still works on the other boards I'm pretty sure
>>
>>733695634
Remember.. Life has to be fair and regulated by the government. Nobody has free will any more. And it's legal to have an opinion but illegal to have facts.

Far left is a blight, and there needs to be a special camp to send them all.. With nice warm showers...
>>
>>733694404
>Also, she began every other sentence with "As a black woman..."
I hate when niggers become self-aware and start talking about their shitskin and tiny brains to make white people feel bad.
>>
>>733695790
>Far left is a blight
>so let's gas them
kettle... meet pot.

pot... meet kettle.

you are the same fucking piece of shit. how do you not see that?
>>
>>733695864
>RACISM DOESN'T EXIST, NIGGERS
>>
>>733695362
He actually made a pretty good point and you just shitposted
>>
At my school I vaguely remember them teaching it in kindergarten or early grade school.
>>
>>733695240
>I think people should be taught how to recognize racism in its many different forms.
>don't know that the school has to do it (parents certainly won't).
>perhaps the way they're going about it is wrong, but don't deny that there is no white privilege. that's just how it is right now, white ancestors have set up a nice world, for whites, and not many others. of course, this changes depending on where you are in the world. there is no white privilege in china.
Retarded or bait either way thats the dumbest shit I have read all day
>>
>>733695893
Nobody said anything about gasing them anon. Far left shits normally have horrid bathing habits and they stink of shit.
>>
File: 1492525187145.gif (1MB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1492525187145.gif
1MB, 446x251px
>>733695893
>you are the same fucking piece of shit. how do you not see that?
Wrong.
He's the hard working piece of shit paying taxes and raising a family.

Pic related is what the left does to children.
>>
>>733694404
How is a bank asking for an ID part of racism?
I've been asked for an ID many times in different branches of my bank. They just want to make sure that I'm not some faggot trying to steal someones money.
>>
>>733695929
Actually kill yourself sympathizer. Prejudice and racism is based in fact. I never said it didn't exist.
>>
kill yourselves niggers
>>
>>733695240
There is a bunch of white people living in trailer parks who disagree with your notion of the west being built for the benefit of white people.
It's structured to benefit rich people, which come in all colors.
>>
>>733695396
Great post. A lot of people don't get that. It's important to recognize that while some will misuse the concept of privilege to attack people, it does actually exist. People can be racist as fuck and being white in America just makes life easier.
>>
>>733696136
>It's structured to benefit rich people, which come in all colors.
*to benefit Jews

Fix't it for ya.
>>
>>733696184
That is your opinion though, not mine.
>>
>>733696271
You can do the research any time.
I would steer you on the right path, but I'm on my phone. /b/ folder isn't accessible.
>>
>>733695790
You're one to talk with the inane shit that comes from the right sometimes. Conservatives are way more wary of facts and scientific evidence than the left are.
>>
>>733696023
Not an argument. This is just a shitpost.
>>
>>733694404
>Has anybody here encountered this fucking bullshit in a school?

I hear from such cases day after day but I never see any of it in person.
Either I dodged this stuff unwillingly / coincidentally in the last decade or some people look out for such extreme cases to present them as "normal".
The first one is quite unrealistic, which leads to a conclusion most people would accuse me as beeing a "libtard", if I would write it out here.
>>
>>733696041
>getting political on /b/
>raising a family/having kids/having a girlfriend/ever touched a girl

choose one.
>>
>>733696404
Far left, right, up, down, doesn't fucking matter. All can't think for themselves and have no material facts in their arguments.

The fact that the left tards are pushing their agenda publicly is the issue.
>>
>>733696388
I'm just against the idea of singling out a single race to blame, sure there are many wealthy jews in power, but just like the idea of white privilege, #notall.
Focusing on race is a diversion, it's class that is the factor.
And no I'm not a communist who hates all rich people.
>>
>>733696388
>steer you on the right path
>by posting pictures out of my /b/ folder

oh god I don't have a reaction image that displays how hard I'm laughing.
>>
Fighting racism with racism. Logic!
>>
The big, bad world doesn't owe anyone anything, and it's not anyone's job to make life easier for anyone but themself, unless they choose to do otherwise.
You can spend your life crying about it, or you can be realistic about it.
It's all up to you.
>>
File: Jewish Priviledge.jpg (333KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Priviledge.jpg
333KB, 1536x2048px
>>733694404
>>
>>733695240
People who use the term white use it because they suffer from success envy.
>>
>>733694404
I am a white skinned latino, and I get slapped with white privilege all the time.
People assume I'm a white guy. I go into late night taco joints, and the cooks are cracking jokes in Spanish about the "stupid gringo" thinks he can handle spicy food.
I keep my mouth shut until I'm leaving, then I tell them not to judge a book by its cover, in fluent Spanish, of course.
>>
>>733695240
This is a white country and whites work harder.
>>
>>733697097
>blacks: it's all the whites fault!
>whites: it's all the jews fault!
>>
>>733695396
Balck people commit more crime there is no white privilege.
>>
>>733694984
Just because he called out the left wing doesn't mean he supports the right. What we are all kicking around and getting at is a new national understanding. A new political party, perhaps
>>
>>733694404
Growing up as the white "minority" in Chicago public schools, I gotta say this white privilege they are teaching is just promoting racism AGAINST whites, and is only growing the racial divide..
>>
>>733695400
Niggers commit murder and get away with it.
>>
>>733695709
Democrats are still right of center.
>>
>>733697260
>white country
>don't even make up 50% of the population
>whites work harder

lol do you pick food from farms in the blistering sun for 10+ hours a day for less than minimum wage?
I'm not saying your desk job isn't hard... but come on...
>>
>>733697374
those two things are not mutually exclusive.

>>733697427
because they didn't kill a white guy. when it's black on black no one really gives a fuck.
>>
>>733695240
There is no white privilege it's an excuse made by negros who suffer from race envy and success envy.
>>
>>733694984
Actually it is.
>>
>>733695443
You did post bait
>>
>>733694404
Im liberal and im getting tired of this shit too.

They been losing me for a long time over pc bullshit (i know it seems this way, but trust me most of us are reasonable and are fine with alternate opinions as long as its based in reason and is properly informed) but i really lost my shit when my province started agreeing at a legal level to allow sex to be removed from birth certificates.

Kind of important information for, you know... Doctors..
>>
>>733695596
Lol bait
>>
>>733696624
How do you know it's "not all"?
Do you really know?

Why is it impossible for you to differentiate concepts applied to isolated groups?

Not all black people are niggers. Fact.
All niggers are sub-human scum. Fact.

See how all and not all can be applied to two different groups? I get that you grew up under liberal indoctrination from school like I did, like we all probably did, but not all groups are equal. They are not the same.

Equality is an artificial construct perpetrated by weaker individuals to ensure their survival in a world of limited resources which is populated by otherwise superior competitors.
>>
>>733697400
agreed.

it's a double-edged sword. you cannot fix what you do not know is broken. but to bringing awareness to it often exacerbates things, and fuels more racism on both sides.
>>
>>733697508
When something happens a lot people get desensitized to it.
It's not really racism, it's outrage fatigue.
When a few people die it's a tragedy, when many people die it's a statistic.
>>
>>733695396
Can I get some of that privilege? My life is fucked.
>>
>>733695929
Nothing wrong with racism. Racism is actually proven correct by science.
>>
>>733695937
No he didn't, just made excuses for black failure.
>>
>>733697640
>and fuels more racism on both sides.
Your *entire* belief structure is centered around the belief (read: not fact) that racism is incorrect.

What evidence do you have to support racism is the incorrect course for a society to take?
>>
>>733696045
Negros want special rights
>>
>>733697634
have you ever met a jewish person?

not that anon, but I've met several that were poor, if not poorer than myself. this anecdote only goes so far, but it is evidence enough to prove not all jews are wealthy and powerful. I think this post describes the situation pretty well, for any group in power.

>>733695396
>>Kin selection
>Humans have evolved to more trusting of people who look like them. It's just an underlying tendency that we all have; a preference for our own kind. This will happen in every facet of society, and in the United States that means opportunities for upward mobility will demonstrate this preference; to the detriment of anyone who doesn't have the right "look".
>>
>>733696179
>>733695396

-92% of workplace deaths are male, so will we teach female privilege?
-highest income by race is Asian, so will we teach Asian privilege
- Blacks are allowed to be proud of their race, so what about Black privilege?
- What about Rich privilege? The single most supportable argument for a privileged class.

This is nothing more than religious indoctrination. Just like Sunday school kids are taught they are born guilty because of 'original sin', whites are now being taught they are born guilty because of 'white privilege'.

It's fucking bullshit, and those who support it are corrosive.
>>
>>733697634
I'm just of the opinion that all races and classes contain assholes within them.
I've met assholes of all colors and creeds, people aren't equal, that is just a life fact.
But all groups have rich assholes within them, that try their hardest to avoid other people joining them.
It's a rich political class that functions through the illusion of democracy. Basically going "What do you mean we don't have a democracy, you get to chose between these two rich people, who have marginally differing views".
>>
>>733697400
It's race and success envy.

In the eyes of the law everyone is equal this white privilege nonsense is a way to make excuses for black failure.
>>
>>733697448
They are far left.
>>
File: 1494446215155.jpg (177KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494446215155.jpg
177KB, 400x500px
KANGZ
>>
>>733697814
>have you ever met a jewish person?
Yep. Got a jewish friend that has a dentistry practice.
>>
>>733697886

How dare you.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 273x184px
>>733697561
no
>>
>>733697508
It shows that negros are lower intelligence levels than whites. It's proven time after time.
>>
>>733697400

Yeah teaching "white privilege" is stupid, but you complaining about it just makes you sound like a nigger.
>>
>>733697427

so does everyone.
>>
>>733697448
Democrats are far-left you mong.
The moderates are right now. No one wants to be associated with ANTIFA and BLM.
>>
File: 1482166126392.gif (1MB, 355x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482166126392.gif
1MB, 355x225px
>>733697865
this guy knows what's up
>>
File: 1493382430314.jpg (75KB, 1024x430px) Image search: [Google]
1493382430314.jpg
75KB, 1024x430px
>>733697966
>>
>>733697452
Whites make up 75% of the population when you count the white Hispanics who count themselces as white.

Whites built this country and everything you see today was crated by whites. This country is great despite negros not because of them
>>
>>733697640
What broken is black culture
>>
>>733697915
If you think democrats are in any sense leftist, then you really have no idea. They are at best centrist while skewing rightward.

This lack of perspective makes Bernie Sanders seem like an extremist, when he's actually somewhat leftist.

Publicly funded colleges and health care are not radical leftist ideas, dude.
>>
>>733694404
Homeschool your kids you fucking goon. Or if you're wealthy send them to private school.
>>
>>733697758
racism is illogical, you have prejudice towards an entire group of people, where as the individual should be judged as such. an individual. because each individual may or may not fall in line with the prejudice you already set for them, but you would never know because of that prejudice.

and it's very difficult for racists to realize it's not the race that they dislike (or hate), it's the culture. if black people acted more like white people, would they have as big an issue with them? or would their ancestry still be an issue?

racism/specieism has played a huge role in our development as humans. most people fear snakes and spiders, don't trust outsiders, etc. not all can harm you, but enough do to make this a strong factor in who gets to live long enough to reproduce or not. but living in a civilized society, this level of prejudice amongst your own species serves no purpose.

noting habits and culture differences is OK. being aware and skeptical of possibilities is good. threatening to kill someone for the color of their skin or actions of their ancestors/neighbors is absurd and unnecessary.
>>
>>733698169
Sanders is a far left Marxist. The world is moving right just look at Europe.
>>
Fucking retard
>>
>>733697939
wow. that guy must be rolling in dough... A DENTIST?

does he ever tell you about the secret rich jew dentist meetings where they discuss the downfall of the goyim?
>>
File: tumblr_mo1v3yE0mx1qi9xdqo1_250.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo1v3yE0mx1qi9xdqo1_250.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>733698041
>>
>>733698225
Racism is scientifically proven to be correct. Black people are proven to have the lowest Iq of any race in the world. They carry cerstin genes that make them more violent than every other race in the world. In short yes white people are better than blacks and that is racist and racism is proven correct with science.
>>
>>733698068
>Whites built this country and everything you see today was crated by whites.
wrong.

chinese and blacks built the majority of the railroads in the US. without them it would have never become the superpower it once was.
>>
File: attack2.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
attack2.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>733698225
>level of prejudice amongst your own species serves no purpose.
actually it does serve some purpose to ensure that you are safe.
>>
>>733697970
The Murray and Hernstein study published as "The Bell Curve' shows that, as a group, blacks score lower than whites in the U.S. on IQ tests, even when all the standard excuses are ruled out.

However, individual results vary so much that taking the results as a group is really not all that meaningful, and it certainly doesn't support the conclusion that blacks are less intelligent.

In one interesting case, U.S. soldiers in Germany, which included several black soldiers, father children that grew up in the German culture and the IQ tests of the blacks scored equal to the whites.
>>
>>733695396
The drug war gets more blacks because they blatantly abuse more drugs than any other race. Their entire culture is based around drugs. Nobody other than other blacks force them into the drug trade.

It's their own fault, laws are not racist just because one race violates more of the .
>>
>>733698134
This.
Right.
Fucken.
Here.
This.
>>
>>733698359
nice argument. I was hoping you'd be able to come up with something better with your white brain.

saying something is "scientifically proven" does not automatically make it so. I've met black people leagues ahead of you in intellect.
>>
File: maths.jpg (71KB, 482x323px) Image search: [Google]
maths.jpg
71KB, 482x323px
>>733698466
than how to you explain blacks consistently score lowest in SAT.
>>
>>733698466
This.

The black iq in america was like 20-30 points below whites in america. Now theyre 5 points below.

Evolution and genetics cannot do that in that short period of time. Better access to education and equal opportunity can.

The consensus Peoples development rely on half genetics and half environment. So that environment factor can never be excluded as a huge determining factor.
>>
>>733694404
Because your fucking opinion trumps anything an educator could teach you

Fuck you, you little racist shit
Anonymous coward fuck
Someday I'll find you and make you eat your own testicles
>>
>>733697317
Jews: It's all the Holocaust's fault!
>>
>>733698554
>my few exceptions that I made up..I mean, "know" completely disprove years of scientific study
>>
>>733698237
Look man, I'm not expecting you to change your mind because of some random post on /b/, but seriously, read up on what Marxism is.

Sanders is not Marxist, but, as you would no doubt point out, that's just my opinion.
>>
>>733698134
this is an American thing. not necessarily black thing. black people in the UK don't act like the black people in America. why? because the difference in culture (slavery having a huge impact on african-american culture), and the racism on both sides, white and black.
>>
>>733698554
They are outliers not the trend. Iq test prove over and over again that negros have the lowest Iq of every race on the planet. Negros cultures have never achived and measure of success. Black school district with some of the highest funding in the country still kag behind.
>>
>>733698403
Ugh! Fine! Whites DESIGNED everything, and left the labor to the Chinese and blacks and lower-class whites.

Happy now?
>>
File: IQ480.jpg (99KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IQ480.jpg
99KB, 480x480px
>>733698554
Nobody is denying some blacks can be smart. The inconvenience truth is majority of blacks are at the low end of the IQ spectrum.
>>
>>733698735
lol you pulled that "study" you didn't even cite out of your ass.

your "evidence" is worthless.
>>
File: 1495643304097.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495643304097.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
White boi BTFO
>>
>>733698719
>It's only okay to be racist when it benefits me!
And no I don't want to be allowed to be racist, I just want to treated like an individual instead of a generalized group.
>>
>>733696045
>>>733694404 (OP)
>How is a bank asking for an ID part of racism?
>I've been asked for an ID many times in different branches of my bank. They just want to make sure that I'm not some faggot trying to steal someones money.
It's ironic racism since all black folks look alike and it's pointless to check the ID?
>>
>>733698866
oh well, I guess I can't refute an image created by some random source.
>>
>>733698683
That's not true. Black iq hasn't changed significantly at all.

I tests are designed to. It be affected by education level.
>>
File: UKcrime.jpg (146KB, 467x472px) Image search: [Google]
UKcrime.jpg
146KB, 467x472px
>>733698750
Similar to the USA, Blacks in the UK commit disproportional amount of crimes too.
>>
>>733698750
Yes they do. Negro culture in the UK is just as bad. All the high crime areas in the UK are all! Negro.
>>
Even leaving social constructs out of the argument-
Two different races from different continents that evolved separately and have completely different physical characteristics have evolved intellectually exactly the same and at the same rate.

It's a theory, that's for sure...
>>
>>733698815
no, because your inital statement and thought was wrong. genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

whites would be no where if they didn't have "inferior races" to dump all the real work onto. because the matter of the fact, white people are too lazy to do their own work.
>>
>>733698637
An unattributed chart, showing the results of SAT Math specifically, with no discussion of contributing factors or analysis isn't going to convince anyone of anything.

Why not include a link to your source?
>>
>>733698941
On that token, most white people look alike as well, so why do we need IDs?
People may look similar, but it's pretty easy to recognize a specific person from their ID.
>>
>>733698403
They were cheap uneducated labor.

That's like saying ox and horse built the west. Negros and Chinese swung the hammer but anyone could have done it. White Iq and white culture made it happen.
>>
>>733698870
see
>>733699023
>>
File: 1495643259271.jpg (967KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1495643259271.jpg
967KB, 2000x3000px
>>733694404
>>
>>733699107
>anyone could have done it

so long as they weren't white.

and cheap labor? of course it's cheap when they don't have money or any power to demand more.
>>
>>733699023
That's the thing they haven't evolved exactly the same. Intellectually. Black people lag behind every other race.
>>
>>733699042
It would be more correct to say inferior classes.
Poor white people were used just a ruthlessly as other races. Heck indentured servitude of white people had a higher mortality rate than black slavery.
>>
>>733694404
Yeah, lefties are really butt hurt since we elected Trump. The Hildabeast was supposed to be a shoe in. Whoops
>>
>>733694404
Can you go back to /pol/?
>>
File: sat18.png (137KB, 625x575px) Image search: [Google]
sat18.png
137KB, 625x575px
>>733699064
Internet is your friend, just do a simple search.
>>
File: Trollers_ddf6b0_1489059.gif (132KB, 475x346px) Image search: [Google]
Trollers_ddf6b0_1489059.gif
132KB, 475x346px
>>733699042
OK, I get it.
>>
>>733699042
The work could be done by every and anyone, if the nigs and chinks hadn't swung the hammer there would have been someone else to do it. The point is that it was the white man that designed the tools and the plans.
>>
File: polball.jpg (142KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
polball.jpg
142KB, 800x786px
>>733699294
/pol/ is cancer.
>>
>>733699064
It's pretty much settled science that negros have kess intelligence than every other race in the world.
>>
>>733699417
Pol is right.
>>
File: blacked.png (398KB, 1051x1359px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.png
398KB, 1051x1359px
>>733699158
>>
>>733697260
LOL
O
L
>>
>>733699417
Yea ik, that's why he should go back
>>
>>733699205
Whites are the least lazy race on the planet. Whites built eruope. You're deflection and excuses don't work.
>>
>>733699294
Can you go back to your LGBTQ+<POOP EMOJI>OMGWTFLOL safe-space?
>>
>>733699144
I have a hypothetical..

take any human from any region of the world. put them in your ideal family setting, from birth. say your own, for instance. given the same education, culture, opportunities and privileges you might have had.

how different do you think their life would be from yours? how much dumber/smarter would they be? just for this example, this person can be from whatever race or region you want.

my hypothesis? this person would be more or less very similar to you in intellect and perhaps behavior and thought process, regardless of where they came from or what race they are.
>>
>>733699568
Jesus chill bro, are you triggered?
>>
>>733699478
So true, a white women fucking a nigger elicits the same response as a women fucking an animal.

>Once you go black we don't want to you back.
>>
>>733699386
>there would have been someone else to do it

no there wouldn't. the only way civilization makes such great strides is on the exploitation of their laborers. there may have been some po' folk willing to do the job because they need money, but too many white people would have refused because it got their nails dirty. we'd still be building the railroads if white people were left to do the labor alone.
>>
>>733699551
>Whites built eruope.
and the chinese built china.

your point? this doesn't prove it.
>>
>>733699438

I swear.. every single post where you claim blacks have lower IQs, less intelligence, etc. you always seem to include a few spelling and grammatical errors.

YOU'RE NOT HELPING YOUR CASE. fucking retard.
>>
>>733699716
Look at how Europe grew into power before slavery was widely used by empires. They used poor white people to build everything, heck in most of Europes history, the aristocracy literally owned the poor people who lived and worked near them.
For the majority of white people, throughout history, life was one long line of servitude to the rich overclass. Just because the rich overclass decided to move elsewhere and own new people, doesn't mean the white people they used to own suddenly lived a life of sunshine and lollipops.
>>
>>733699578
The scientific evidence is that intelligence is a highly-heritable trait.

That's not to say that it is not influenced by environment, but pretending that anybody can be swapped out with anybody else as long as the environment is the same is ridiculous.
>>
>>733699716
Railroads in Europe were built by whites much quicker and better than the ones built in the us by Chinamen.

The eason is that the low iq cultures reproduce more and quicker. White culture takes steps to family planning and it's why we have always been able to feed ourselves and like the content famines in Africa. Nature wants the blacks to be whiped out.

Back to the first point. With out the vision and planning by white men the negro chattle would have starved to death. At the end of the day it didn't matter who swung the hammer the work would have gotten done.
>>
>>733699958
>ridiculous
>wants to talk science

don't claim something is ridiculous without testing it first.
>>
>>733699158
>when the only thing that could make you look superior to white men is your dick

have fun with your aids, niglet
>>
>>733699890
Phone posting
>>
>>733699716
Have you even picked up a history book?

EVERY group has, at one time or another, been enslaved.

MOST of the white people coming to the colonies in the 1600's and 1700's where indentured servants a.k.a. SLAVES.
>>
File: IQadoption1.png (282KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
IQadoption1.png
282KB, 843x843px
>>733699578
Actually scientist have done that.
>>
>>733699417
>picture tells that the actions of blacks is a reason to hate them even more
>>
File: liberal2.jpg (45KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
liberal2.jpg
45KB, 800x450px
>>733699890
>>
>>733697886
Yeah I think I'll stick with being white in the eyes of the law.
>>
>>733700046
>Nature wants the blacks to be whiped out.
nature is indifferent and has no want or desire.

you are personifying your own feelings onto that of the natural processes of the world.

it may not matter WHO swung the hammer. but if that's the case it does not matter who came up with the idea, either. the matter is, someone DID swing the hammer, and that someone was not the white man, and unlikely ever would have been.

and have you looked at a map of the US vs EU? that might give you a hint as to why they could finish their railroad quicker.
>>
>>733700130
>posting from phone
>not proof reading
still not helping yourself here.
>>
File: IQbrain.jpg (86KB, 330x216px) Image search: [Google]
IQbrain.jpg
86KB, 330x216px
>>733700062
Science have found the Intelligence genes.
>>
>>733700191
interesting. thanks for posting something with a source.
>>
>>733699551
>you're

We can be sure you haven't done anything important.
>>
File: crimeblkwom.jpg (148KB, 1017x776px) Image search: [Google]
crimeblkwom.jpg
148KB, 1017x776px
>>733700211
don't you think so?
>>
>>733700525
The use of you're in that sentence was correct, he did use wrong tense of deflection though, it should have been "You're deflecting".
>>
>>733699107
>white culture
Oh? Which one? The one that didn't consider the Irish as more than niggers?
>>
>>733699925
No one is going to take this into consideration?
>>
>>733700159
very true.

what you forgot to mention is that white indentured servants are given the opportunity to work off their debt (however unlikely that was), so that their children could be free.

after a few hundred years of having slaves from africa, they just kept breeding new generations from their previous purchases. blacks were not seen as people to the colonials, therefore not given that sort of opportunity.

yes yes, all races have been enslaved and enslaved others (typically their own) at some point. but a white slave is still not a citizen or given much credence. Irish people, Italians, Germans were all treated very poorly and given the worst jobs when they first came over, despite being white. but they still weren't regarded as lowly as blacks or chinese at the time.
>>
>>733700670
>you are deflection and excuses?

dude needed to use the possessive "YOUR"
>>
>>733700670
>you are deflection and excuses don't work
>The use of you're in that sentence was correct

wew
>>
>>733700670

Nope.
>>
>>733700762
Yeah, you know that thing where they had rights after working off their debts?
The rich people they were indebted to disliked that, so they made sure to work those people to death, so they wouldn't have to pay.
>>
>>733699925
they used white slaves. are you fucking kidding me? Rome wasn't built in a day. just by slaves.

just because I say slaves, do not assume it means black slaves.
>>
>>733700879
pretty much.

why would white people do this to their own race?
>>
>>733700974
The same reasons blacks did it to blacks and asians did it to asians
>>
>>733700914
That was my point though, white people were slaves way longer than American black people were, yet their descendants get told they have white privilege because the rich people who used to own them founded the country.
>>733700974
Because it wasn't a race issue, it was a class issue.
Poor white people were viewed just as much as chattel as black people were. Sort of along the line of "They're born poor, their purpose is being managed and used by us rich people, they're inherently inferior to rich people".
>>
File: polhurt.png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
polhurt.png
200KB, 999x442px
>>733699470
being right leads to hurt.
>>
>>733694404
People need to stop equating neoliberal identity politics with the left. The capitalist class are equal opportunity exploiters. They don't care if you are black, white, yellow, or fucking purple.

Things like MUH RACE or MUH GENDER are just distractions from real issues. If you care about either of these things outside of what you have sex with then you are retarded.
>>
>>733697561
>A cosmic Jewish zombie wizard did the universe 6000 years ago
>Oral and anal sex are just as bad as (or lead to) child molestation
>We need to revoke the first amendment and expand the second to include SAWs/RPGs
>Big business is your friend, we should treat big businesses as a person (except when it would be to their detriment)
I think not.
>>
File: 1494690319442.jpg (15KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494690319442.jpg
15KB, 208x200px
>>733701259
>/pol/
>truth
pick one and only one
>>
>>733697212
White Colombian, living in America. Same shit here. White people ask me to sell them coke, the fucking Mexicans treat me like the gringos. It's a lonely love being white and Latino.
Thank Christ I wasn't born a nigger though.
>>
>>733699470
/pol/ is never right and even when they stumble on being somewhat correct about something (monkeys and typewriters) they completely miss the point and blame it on jews.
>>
>>733694404
Yet the Supreme Court just found that some Republican drawn districts unfairly discriminate against people of color.

Independent studies think as many as 17 Republican Congressional seats are the result of discriminatory district mapping.

White privilege is a real thing dude. We can prove it with math.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 474x595px
>>733701463
>thank Christ I wasn't born a nigger though

Top kek
>>
File: IMG_7120.jpg (40KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7120.jpg
40KB, 210x300px
>>733694404

CULT OF WHITE PRIVILEGE IS ETHNOMASOCHISM

https://youtu.be/y0HW7ke_VtU

short video. well worth your ten minutes.
>>
File: pol1.png (543KB, 1139x898px) Image search: [Google]
pol1.png
543KB, 1139x898px
>>733701426
/pol/ enables you to find the truth.
>>
>>733694404
French-Arabic anon here
White privilege is bullshit, all countries favour their citizen over immigrants (except Sweden at this point).
>>
File: 1495640913359.jpg (252KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
1495640913359.jpg
252KB, 600x348px
>>
File: 1460932819760.jpg (33KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1460932819760.jpg
33KB, 363x310px
>>733701741
this isn't a cringe thread, faggot
>>
>>733695458
Implying you'll ever be in a position to breed.
>>
>>733701741
Why is that flag based on the danish flag?
Denmark isn't particularly /pol/.
>>
Funding the egos of young minds to carry on a fight?

/b/ Awareness Today's word is

"Subliminal Hate"

& Most cunning of all this is the little shits get to bring about the great deal of Mochacho bullshit to hit the fan later down the road.

â—‡May
We
â—‡Have
Another

Applause to the shit that is relevant in the mind of the young
>>
File: MLPOL.png (302KB, 952x872px) Image search: [Google]
MLPOL.png
302KB, 952x872px
>>733701741
cool story bro
>>
File: derp.jpg (18KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
18KB, 233x217px
>>733697631
God what an unfunny joke. "Well gee, if I didn't agree with it, it must have been said ironically. It must have been a troll baiting me." This is how you get so wrapped up in 'alternative facts' that you fall for any old conspiracy theory. Take something seriously for once. Racists aren't jokes, they're a cancer caused by the parasite known as greed.
>>
>>733701741
>>
>>733701300
I'm right wing and I don't believe god exists.
Oral and anal sex is fucking awesome
We definitely meed to keep the first amendment. If anybody is trying to take it away it's the left...
Big business is the reason you have a home to come back to and food on the table.
Big business is the lessor of two evils and you can suck my dick
>>
>>733701956
If you travel to Saudi Arabia, you'll notice darker skinned arabs (still arab citizens) being treated worse than lighter skinned arabs. White privilege is real, but as you may find, subject to the local interpretation.
>>
>>733701537
We have lots of niggers who commit tons of crime?
>>
>>733701537
>When you are the only civilized country with a bunch of niggers running around stealing and killing people.

Africa would have jails if the mudhuts could hold thier prisoners inside for more then 30 minutes
>>
>>733701259
It's true, sometimes I wish I could be like other white liberals and just remain ignorant.
>>
>>733702743
The darker skinned arabs are darker skinned because they are working class and work outside, the lighter skinned ones are generally rich and work inside.
It isn't a skin tone issue, it's a class one.
>>
>>733702689
>We definitely meed to keep the first amendment. If anybody is trying to take it away it's the left...

Neoliberals are not left

>Big business is the reason you have a home to come back to and food on the table.

Workers are the reason i have food on my table and a home to come back to. The capitalist class are parasites of the workers.

>Big business is the lessor of two evils and you can suck my dick

not an argument
>>
>>733700325
Terrain in the us is much flatter.
There also weren't nation states to contrnd with.

The us basically had wide open Spaces to build.
>>
>>733700678
Irish are white niggers
>>
File: Ignorance-Is-Bliss.jpg (235KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
Ignorance-Is-Bliss.jpg
235KB, 700x350px
>>733702814
I agree, ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>733701596
Niggers shouldn't be allowed to vote. They are a threat to this nation.
>>
>>733701596
No you can't prove it.

Also people who use the term "people of color" are part of the problem.
>>
File: pulling-strings.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pulling-strings.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
hate with a compassionate compass to it's justification l.

hooks of raw anger of a past.

vindictive be resurrected for morals.

a self established ego is born.

CORRESPOND TO THE CORRESPONDING WITH PROPER CORRESPONDENT MATERIAL "justifications here"

Backed by some indisputable/disputable claims via statics 3rd part represent... (Gang,Orginzation,University)

incisivewhuttafuk.

well I'm going to go back to work...

nice job.

-Humanity
>>
>>733703047
>neoliberals are not left
Yes the fuck they are faggot

>workers are the reason i have food on my table and a home to come back to.
AND BIG BUSINESS IS WHY YOU HAVE WORKERS FAGGOT.

>Not an argument
Okay let me elaborate for you. Big business is choosing between an economy where people must work hard in order to attain products and services to live off of. No business if the equivalent of living of potatos and sour milk year round / starving to death and dying of horrible debilitating diseases. which is what people did before big business came around... and you can suck my dick
>>
>>733702743
No it's not real. It's an excuse used .
>>
File: 1488150592035.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488150592035.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
>>733703589
in4b

I kill with kindness.

I will give you what you deserve for my owned mental illness and I haven't Thy fuckin problem dropping the shot in your arm on the brush.

Sorry sir.
>>
This is exactly the privaleged potato snaking small penis packing pigment lacking nigger rants we have to stop. You're obviously too priveleged to even know you're priveleged.
>>
>>733703637
Wanna meet up?

I got a beer for you sir.
>>
>>733703625
How about let's have a beer?
>>
Multiracial society doesn't work. The less successful will always find excuses for their own failures.

In America we see it from the blacks all the time. They blame whites for their lower graduation rates despite the fact that many black school districts have the highest funding.

They blame high incarceration rates on "racism" despite the fact that they committed a majority of all crimes. They claim it's racist because they feel like their poverty causes it but ignore the fact that white and Hispanics communities with lower poverty have half the rate of crimes as them.

Black culture leads to failure and failure leads to envy.
>>
>>733703379
Wanna bud light?
>>
>>733703923
I'd love to man.
>>
>>733703898
And?
>>
>>733703947
>bud light

I don't drink piss.
>>
>>733704004
Top fucking kek
>>
>>733702689
>"If anybody is trying to take [the first amendment] away it's the left..."
Meanwhile, in reality; the current Republican administration moves to abolish net neutrality, as well as pushing "anti-protest" laws (which have nothing to do with violent "protest"), while the previous Republican administration gave us the PATRIOT Act.

>Big business is love, big business is life
>TPP & NAFTA are bad
pick one
>>
File: aristotle.jpg (71KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aristotle.jpg
71KB, 650x650px
>>733702743
That is because, throughout history, rich people do not need to work under the sun, only poor people do heavy manual labor under the sun. Thus lighter skinned are associated with a higher social class.
>>
>>733696136
+1
>>
File: 1476112419153.jpg (191KB, 676x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476112419153.jpg
191KB, 676x1024px
>>733697561
based anon is correct.
>>
>>733701596
You are blaming all white people for the actions of a few. If you want to take that path, then you should be blaming all muslims for the actions of a few terrorists and all blacks for the crimes committed by a few as well.

If you truly believe all whites benefit from unfair redistricting, then you need to be fucking consistent.
>>
>>733703625
>Yes the fuck they are faggot

Most neoliberals are not anti-capitalist. Identity politics is it's own brand of cancer.

>AND BIG BUSINESS IS WHY YOU HAVE WORKERS FAGGOT.

There were workers before there was big business and there are workers when they no longer exist.

>autistic screeching

The socialist principle, "He who does not work shall not eat" ~Vladimir Lenin
>>
>>733704064
I agree abolishing net netrality is fucking stupid.
I don't know what the rights deal with that is but I don't think it's gonna work.

If you think for a moment that the lefts "protests" have been peaceful then you are insane. Protests DO NOT = riots. And all the liberals going around rioting, burning and looting shit need to be put to death.

Familiarize me with the patriot act anon. Do it in a nuetral non biased way. I dare you.

I didn't say shit about TPP or NAFTA. Seems like you need to move on to a new subject there to feel like you didn't lose huh?
>>
>>733704525
> Protests DO NOT = riots. And all the liberals going around rioting, burning and looting shit need to be put to death.
>"I think that we've got to see that a riot is the language of the unheard."
>>
>>733703251
I wholeheartedly agrre with this.
>>
>>733704484
Then what are they?
Where do neoliberals fall?
Neoliberals are cancerous faggots

Define worker. Somebody who produces two units a day when 30 are needed per person compared to one who produces 400 units per a day is a big difference but you could still call both "workers." If you need to make a flawed arguement to defened your position then maybe you just shouldn't have your position at all.

Ask Lenin how that worked out... oh wait
>>
>>733704525
>Protests DO NOT = riots

are you retarded?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riot
>>
>>733704635
Or it's the language of fucking retards.
>>
>Some idiot somewhere does an idiotic thing related to race
>"Ermagerd the SJWs are taking over"

This shit is as bad as those scawy scawy "SJWs" that claim we live in a rape culture because some judge somewhere let a couple rapists go.
>>
>>733696136
this
>>
>>733704635
Rioters deserve death.
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.