[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Situation: The Basics - >I'm in my early 30's,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 22

File: image_1.jpg (40KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
40KB, 400x527px
My Situation:

The Basics -
>I'm in my early 30's, my wife is turning 19 soon.
>We've been together for 3 years, and have a 2 yo son. She's pregnant with our second child right now, I don't think she would ever leave me
>She comes from a large family, is a middle child
>her mother is in her late 40's
>Wife is closest with her 13yo sister
>I'm white, wife and family are Latina, just in case you were wondering

Her mom is a butterface with a nice ass. She got drunk at a party and the neighbor's 19yo son fucked her when she was basically unconscious. Wife's family put all the blame on her. I was the only to support her through this time, and we became really close. One night while we were talking after dinner, wife went to sleep early, was pregnant at the time. We're drinking Stella Artois, (I like to think that with all the arguably bad decisions I've made, my choice of drink isn't one of them. Beer and Bourbon bitches) I was pouring another bottle in her glass, when I noticed her shirt was hanging down low enough that her bra was exposed. She noticed and almost immediately leaned in to kiss me. One thing led to another and she ended up blowing me. I guess she really appreciated the support, that was the start of a period where we fucked multiple times daily until we mutually ended it when my son was born.

At her mom's suggestion, sister came to stay with us starting this January. Her family looks up to me, have a stable/well paying job, take good care of my wife and son. No one suspects anything is going on between the sister and me, even if my wife catches us flirting, she jokes that maybe sister has a crush on me and says it's cute.

My problem is she hasn't had her period since March, and is getting light morning sickness. How long before it's noticeable, she's small like 80 lbs. idk for sure, and how do I fix this before my life is fucked?

I've heard Motrin works, but don't know if it's safe.
>>
Literally just get a Plan B pill at any pharmacy.
>>
>>733685354
wow you ruined her life, lol. How do you feel about that?
>>
File: 1476689869912.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476689869912.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>>733685354
Stop fucking things.

>my god
>>
>>733685354
>wanna write about teen pregnancy
>put gril on the cover that she clearly adult
>title "children having children"
>???
>be a moron
>>
>>733685437

Not in the US, abortion is legal here... but I'd need a doctors consultation with her and a note. 15 is AOC, so I'd kinda be fucked

>>733685534

Not Great
>>
I ain't reading all this bullshit
>>
>>733685354
>my wife is turning 19 soon.
>She's pregnant with our second child right now,

baahaha, how people manage to ruin their lives is amazing to me
>>
File: 1494806692348.png (221KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
1494806692348.png
221KB, 374x376px
>>733685437
>>733685534
>>733685673
This this and this op
>>
File: 1472673045272 - Copy.jpg (312KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
1472673045272 - Copy.jpg
312KB, 960x958px
>>733685354
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Kill yourself.

Good bait btw. I give it a 6/10
>>
>>733685735
get a female friend to help you, tell you been been fucking kids and dun goofed
>>
>>733685865
or doa ned flanders impression and tell her you been done diddling whilst been fiddling in her cake holerino
>>
File: 1482297013502.jpg (10KB, 261x212px) Image search: [Google]
1482297013502.jpg
10KB, 261x212px
>>733685978
Does this actually work because I've been doing this shit for years, I mean the closest I got was this little Lupe in Alabama when her parents weren't home and I had to sneak out the back when all these cunts came yelling "Stop Pedo Stop".

Any tips?
>>
>>733685354
>tell her that your son raped her sister
>son goes to jail
>new son gets born from sister
>the number of kids you have to raise remains the same

in the end nothing changes and nothing of value is lost
>>
You're going to jail and will never see your kids again. Congrats.
>>
>>733685865

This may work, people here have a lax attitude about sex, hence why it's no problem the age of my and me. It's just the state that takes it seriously. A couple years ago this wouldn't have mattered, AOC was 13 but they recently raised it because of NGO campaigns
>>
>>733685865

Sorry, forgot to say thank you. I'm taking care of my son, he woke up crying. I've been fucking stressing about this and other shit, but that's not an excuse to forget my manners :)
>>
>>733686730
dont worry about it, that would be your only realistic option depending on what it's like where u live, here in the uk just go to the doctors or family planning and they give you all sorts of shit for free and no questions asked most of the time
>>
>>733685354
heres a tip: keep your dick in your pants retard
or how about wear a god damn condom
buy a fleshlight if you need to
>>
>>733686983

I was a little drunk at the time, was wearing a condom, and then like an idiot i took it off because it was hard getting it in and I was going soft from the lack feeling. I hate condoms for that reason.
>>
>>733686801

AOC is 16 right?
If NGO's in your country started campaigning to raise it to 18 would they succeed?
What's the attitude toward sex with girls that age there, do they even care if there's any age diff.?

Anyone else have a similar experience, not the whole thing. But getting a young girl pregnant or even just hooking up with one.
>>
>>733685437

Nigger, if you don't know how to buy shit online then you shouldn't be using the internet.
>>
>>733686983
virgin detected
>>
>>733685354
Any pics of the mom?
>>
>>733688045
so thinking that fucking your wifes entire family including her underage sister means being a virgin?
>>
>>733688115
nope. it's the way you talk that outs you.
>>
>>733688204
im not the first guy, just thought that it was stupid to call him a virgin for what he said
>>
>>733688093

None worth posting
>>
>>733688257
You sound like a virgin too.
>>
>>733688420
jokes on you, I pay for sex
>>
>>733688093

Anyone know how to get rid of location data or anything else identifying from pics and vids?
>>
>>733685354
You're a fucking idiot OP.
>>
>>733688495

It's a fucked up sich, but I have no regrets... Shit was tight
>>
>>733688467
Oh, I see, it makes some sense then.

I take back my comment about you.
>>
>>733688494
I would try asking google i hear hes a pritty smart dude
>>
>>733688595
first guy here, not a virgin :)

your projecting outs you as a virgin though
>>
>>733685765
How is that ruining your life? Having children is a great thing.
>>
>>733688349
Still wanna see her please
>>
>>733685354
in case op is not making this shit up, dude you fucked up big times,learn to control your urges you fucking animal
>>
>>733687145
well mate I'll say you clearly don't care that much about your wife and your kid regardless of how drunk you were

change your name, leave the country LOL
>>
>>733685354

home abortion kit

you will need to isolate her for 3-4 days

send the wife away on a trip or something

do it now, abortion is harder the later stage it gets
>>
>>733688726
not at 19 though mate

you need a stable career then have kids
>>
oh wait, march? lol nigga you are fucked

you should have acted sooner
>>
>>733685354
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING ANIMAL
>>
>>733687349
yes 16 here,being older is frowned upon now since in the last few years faggotry and left wingers have deemed something legal to be morally wrong
>>
>>733688725
You may not be a virgin, but you really talk like an idiot who isn't familiar with sex whatsoever.
>>
>>733685354
so let me get this straight. You had sex with a 15 year old girl and had a child with her. You had sex with her mom thanks to alcohol. And you even had sex with her currently 13 year old sister. And you're about 30 years old.

how about you rot in a hole degenerate pedophile. Try that in my country and you'll be found dead in a ditch.
>>
>>733688741

Dude, I just sifted through about a thousand photos, didn't find shit. There were photos of her but she's either surrounded by family or in our house. Nothing I couldn't crop down to more than a small thumbnail, you know because of anonymity reasons.

>>733689160

I'm American, but living overseas has shown me proven that a lot of Western preconceptions about sex are bullshit. 15 year old girls get married and start families here, it doesn't traumatize them or ruin their lives. Labeling someone a pedophile for being attracted to women who've already developed shows your ignorance. Also you are a faggot
>>
>>733689601
>grass on the field play ball
simple low level of intelligence to be expected from a suck fuck. You assume i'm ignorant to this subject because you've never studied child psychology. Also you're a faggot piece of shit degenerate inhuman scum that deserves nothing less than a hot iron shoved down your dick hole.
>>
>>733689601
>it doesn't traumatize them or ruin their lives
Same fucking excuse you would expect from a child abusing sex offender.
>>
More detail on what happened with the sister,
>>
>>733689975

Did you vote for Hillary?
We b president nigger, this bullshit is over now
>>
>>733689601
The main problem comes from people who, in the light of societal acceptance of relationships between really young individuals and adults, would use the situation to pressure them into staying quiet and trapped into a relationship with the use of treats or emotional manipulation, giving a free pass to an almost "sex slave" type of situation where the kid/teen ends up forced to abide to what would be classified as abusive relationships.

Now, it's easy to say "if they don't want they'll speak out" but kids, differently than adults, really can get trapped in some pretty nasty situations, especially if the person they're involved is their legal guardian. That's the reason, at least the most rational one, to why these types of relationships aren't legal.

Having said that, people fapping to a 12/13 year old who are over the internet weaving their ass to an audience because they're bored, and then persecuting those people as "criminals" is just ridiculous, and straight out abuse of power.
>>
>>733690185
only fucking idiots like you are stupid enough to vote. Everyone with a brain can tell you electoral votes are the only thing that matter. And they don't have to vote for the popular choice.
>>
>>733689975
Calm down, "doctor".

If you really knew as much as you claim about child psychology you would know they want sex just as much as the next guy, and even more than the average joe in some cases.
>>
>>733689601
/b should strip your photos of meta data when you upload them. If you can't show us the mom show us some of the fam, it's the least you could do.
>>
>>733685673
fuckin kek'd
>>
wait wat you fucked both the mom and her sister?
>>
>>733685753
tl,dr OP fucks anything with a pulse
>>
>>733690349
This is mostly common in children exposed to it by child molesters (such as yourself) and other children that have been exposed to it. Plus a girl giving birth can be life threatening if their body isn't fully matured and that doesn't happen until around 20
>>
>>733690150

Just keep in mind in this culture they're not shy about talking about sex, even with kids. They don't give AF. Wife and sister joke about that kind of shit constantly

>We have an outdoor shower, It's open on one side
>Shampoo lathered in hair gets in eyes
>When I wash it out, notice sister standing across yard staring at my dick, first time she saw it.
>Notice, she's not as shy to talk to me from then on
>One day when I come home in the early afternoon, sister is in her room I hear low buzzing sound
>Go to room, notice bottle of KY Liquid and WeVibe Tango bought for wife not in box... bought that shit cause it's supposed to be the best clit vibe, use it on wife. Makes sex better IMO
>Go into her room, pretend I'm looking for cellphone, she has a shitty phone
>She gets embarassed, I play it off. She doesn't yell or ask me to leave, so I get down on my knees next to bed and slowly begin kissing her legs
>She never turned off the vibe, goes back to playing with herself
>I start eating her pussy and playing with her little breasts
>We did that for maybe an hour before wife and son came home from market

That's how it started, there wasn't any flirting or anything at first... I just went for it
>>
>>733690349
Yeah, well, what else is new. How are you going to protect children from rapists without banning all forms of child sexual activity?
>>
>wife is 18
>married for 3 years with 2 year old son
>married a 15 year old and got her pregnant
I'll take "things that never happened" for 200.
>>
>>733685840
>Dat pic
Looked into this - the girl wasn't pregnant, she had some sort of disease in her bowels.
>>
>>733690996
you're disgusting
living in a country full of savages turned you into a degenerate.

You were probably one before you entered the country so you're with your kind. you're in for a nuke purification.
>>
>>733685354

You are a degenerate predator
>>
>>733691143

We've been together since she was 15, I was 28 then, she was 16 when she gave birth. Got married after son was born.
>>
So.... the real question..... legality and morality aside, since we are on a Mongolian Basket weaving forum and all,

As an adult, what does 13 yo pussy feel like?
>>
>>733690774
please try and keep up
>>
>>733691251

I don't know if I was a savage, but I've been on this site since '07, for what that's worth
>>
File: Normals V abnormals.jpg (372KB, 1345x935px) Image search: [Google]
Normals V abnormals.jpg
372KB, 1345x935px
>>
TL:DR
OP is a pedo sex-tourist who got an underage pregnant and was too pussy to let her go.
>>
>>733691743
Yeah, I'm jealous too
>>
>>733691526

It's the tightest/wettest I've ever had, and her body is so soft.
>>
File: images (38).jpg (13KB, 209x304px) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
13KB, 209x304px
>>733685354
>turning 19 soon
>been together 3 years
>>
>>733691411
you would spend a long time behind bars. you're such a sick fuck you probably warped the story so you wouldn't sound like the one pulling the strings to achieve your goals of perversion. You took advantage of an intoxicated woman. and exposed yourself to two children.

you probably target children because they're the only thing your shrimp dick can fit in. You can't get a real woman sober because of how fucked up you are. You need to manipulate people who are easy to manipulate because no one would want to be around you if you didn't.

you have no hope in life why do you even keep going.
>>
>>733691713
That's still a fair amount of abnormals in the world
>>
>>733691043
I'm not advocating for absolute and total freedom for adults to have sex with children in any sense of the word, nor am I implying children aren't at risk when exposed to this type of situation, but denying that they are interested in sex, and may want to experience either amongst themselves or with someone they trust, is just disingenuous.
>>
>>733692113
if people stop believing children have no interest in sex the next thing to happen is the age of consent will drop to 4 and then all the children will have aids.
>>
>>733691987

Maybe you believe, teenagers are children incapable of forming opinions or making decisions, but they are not. The reason behind our society labeling them that way is children have no rights, they are a protected class under the jurisdiction of whatever laws we decide. Do you believe in Liberty or personal responsibility?
>>
no lie, a lot of women think it's hot if their man impregnates their sister... bloodline broadens and the children are still genetically theirs anyway
>>
>>733692298
everyone is capable of forming opinions and making decisions, but children form wrong opinions and make bad decisions because of their uneducated and inexperienced mind

faggot
>>
The posts in this thread are a great way to show how /b/ has turned to shit

Fucking normalfaggots.
>>
>>733691191
The disease is called "a pedophile" for those of you wondering.
>>
jesus christ op
>>
OP you're a child molesting piece of shit. I hope when she gives birth and you get arrested for being a child predator (100% going to happen you disgusting paedophile) and when locked up I hope the other prisoners make you eat glass and slam a reinforced door on your skull.
>>
File: 1475774279281.jpg (102KB, 680x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475774279281.jpg
102KB, 680x1200px
>>733685354
>and have a 2 yo son
>how do I fix this before my life is fucked
life been fucked for 2+ years, son
>>
>>733685354
First problem with headline: Says "Children", but we mean "Teens". So, which is it?

Second problem: Look back 2 or 3 generations ago in most countries around the world. Even at 12 years old (not yet teenagers) many females are already having babies.

This is Time Magazine? How can they be this naive? Is it an act?
>>
>>733692269
Sure, but that turns the discussion into a matter of what is forbidden knowledge, instead of keeping it on the realms of objectivity.

I'd be more than willing to accept any sort of argument to why a child of 10 should not engage into sexual relationships with anyone, for that matter, but if we're going to throw objectivity out of the window just for the sake of pushing an agenda, I don't think we'll ever get anywhere.
>>
>>733685673
>Stop fucking things.
Ha Ha Ha!
>>
>>733692298
Through my own personal experiance and through studying children i can tell you with out a doubt their decision making part of their brain isn't fully developed. its not some magical effect from "no rights" its because the physically arn't capable without guidance.
>>
>>733692465

Again, teenagers aren't children. If you haven't figured out what sex is and what it means by 15, then you're retarded
>>
itt: all the horny 14 year old's on /b/ are making excuses for still being virgins because the girls in their class won't fuck them
>it's ok for kids to have sex but society makes them feel bad so they wont
>>
>>733692729
There is literally nothing to stop 50 year old greasy creeps from molesting a child against the parents' will if we let this knowledge hit the mainstream. Also what agenda are you referring to, protecting children from getting raped so hard they end up barren?
>>
File: IMG_2622.jpg (94KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2622.jpg
94KB, 720x1280px
OP, what country is that?
>>
>>733688115
wearing a condom is faggot shit. get her preg. if you get aids, oh well, kill yourself.
>>
>>733693274

I live in Canada , about 20 miles south of Toronto . Although my wife and her family are from North China. (Which is why it's normalized)
>>
>>733690996
u sick fuck
>>
>>733685354
Wow you are one sick fuck
>>
>>733685354
why do you need to ask?

and why would you ask here??!!!!!!

fix her up with one of your nerdy white friends who will desperately marry her and assume he is the father. jesus. do the same thing we all do with our wives' sisters.
>>
>>733691411
fuck sake m8.
>>
>>733693481

Wouldn't that mean you live in USA? And didn't you say they are Latinas not asians ?
>>
>>733692899
yes, that is precisely the liberal agenda.
>>
>>733693481
Latina....North china...wat
>>
>>733692899
>protecting children from getting raped
If you understand children's psychology, you should know that isn't the full picture in any sense of the word.

There's no use in highlighting one aspect of a problem and pretend it explains all the measures that have taken place to impose absurd restrictions that have absolutely nothing to do with the premise at hand.

In other words, you can't simply use this claim that "children are being raped" as an excuse to persecute a teenager who took pictures of his genitals and posted them on the internet.

Checks and balances are needed, no matter how much of a "moral cause" you pretend you have at hands.
>>
>>733693481
>my wife and her family are Latina
>my wife and her family are from China

Well, you gave yourself away, you fucking nigger.
Bad b8 m8, try harder!
>>
>>733693612
Yes, anon. He lives in Canada, U.S.A.
>>
>>733685354
Any pics to get better the point sir? blur the faces...anyways...

Anon are you from any south estate?

Take care if you're in a relationship with people who wants a "something in return"

You kinda fucked cos you're 30's and already had 2 kids and a "pregnant" wife...

What you do for a living?

What your wife spends her time?

Problems with drugs in the family?

I'm just trying to help mate.
>>
>>733688726
no it fucking is NOT.
children ruined my life and most of my friends too. they are MISERABLE.

people fucking lie about how much of a blessing parenthood is. it's slavery and you lose your identity.

only do it if you've not got much to lose. fuck my life.
>>
>>733692833
It's hard to lose your virginity when all the girls in your school are fucking men twice their age.
>>
>>733693612
>>733693653
>>733693676
Obviously that's not op
>>
File: 1485553042106.png (330KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485553042106.png
330KB, 414x499px
you assholes. I knocked up a youngster when I was 18. you can get an abort easily. just have the dough. pump and dump you nigs
>>
>>733693523
>>733692765
>>733692555
>>733692540
>>733692523
>>733692465
>>733691987
>CUCKMYSHIT UP
>U
>C
>K
>M
>Y
>S
>H
>I
>T

>U
>P
>>
>>733693781
That's because your generation is fucking pathetic.
It's not hard to bat some tail when you fucking blue-pilled retards are more worried about your fluid genders, the next GoT Season and letting everyone know you *really* don't like Trump.
>>
File: merchants.gif (2MB, 204x255px)
merchants.gif
2MB, 204x255px
>>733685354
I don't feel sorry for you. You fuck beaners.

You totally deserve this. Your life is unavoidably ruined. Get ready to drop the soap, OP.
>>
File: 590.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>
OP ya dun goofed

I'm all for fucking sexy young girls but pregnancy is proof that you did it.

Run
>>
>>733692814
>teens arn't children
I think you mean adolescence, and yes it means they are children. They are children until they become adults at the end of the adolescence stage. Its just one of the subgroups of childhood.

fucking idiot.
>>
>>733694026
>>733693977
>jews posting jewish shill
Fuck off kikes.
>>
File: 1489210041623.gif (370KB, 400x400px)
1489210041623.gif
370KB, 400x400px
>>733694071
Got a problem, goyim?

Beaners are nothing but wage slave wetbacks who wear dirty straw hats and pick my vegetables. lol

They are so retarded and subhuman I can barely stand looking at them, that's why we keep them in the fields most of the day!
>>
>>733692814
Brain development ends at about 25. You're a pedophile.
>>
>>733685354

>be me
>40yo
>wife's libido failing
>bedroom has died
>dry spells more frequent now
>haven't gotten laid for almost a month now
>adopted a hot redhead teen a few years ago
>she's 19 now
>been thru some shit lately
>emotionally vulnerable
>lately ive been the only support she has
>saw her braless the other day
>mustcontrolboner.jpg
>she's technically not related
>she's been single awhile

She probably sees me as an ugly old man anyway. But damn... If she came onto me I wouldn't turn her down.

tl;dr: I want to fuck my daughter.
>>
>>733693274

OP here, I think that dude is talking about his own post.

I'm in South America, and it's not Brazil
>>
>>733694164
If "brain development" is an argument against teenagers deciding for themselves whether or not they want to have sex with another person, then why are they allowed to carry guns and to drive at the age of 16?

Your logic is completely and absolutely flawed. You're merely spewing propaganda in order to shut down the conversation.
>>
>>733694225
fuckin get in
>>
>>733694146
So some mexican chick you crushed on in school turned you down for a cholo?

Your jealousy is transparent. Stop being a liberal shill and maybe women will notice you.
>>
>>733694324
Raise voting age to 25 because that requires intelligence.

Lower age of fucking to 3 because it only requires you to have sexual instincts.
>>
>>733688115
>Entire family
Daddy feels left out
>>
They're Mexican. Just blame it on god and watch the as the sister is elevated to Virgin Mary status.
You'll be the secret father of fake Jesus.
>>
>>733694164
>brain development ends at about 25
Wow.
What the goddamn are they teaching you fucks in college. The lessons clearly no longer revolve around biology, physiology and anatomy.
>>
>>733685354
Peppermint tea eveyrday. I swear it'll make her miscarry. Raw peppermint, the candies, just make her crave the shit
>>
>>733694472
They're teaching us the truth, patriarchal white male racist bigot. Keep trying to convince us the age of consent should be lower than 25, smh. You can tell us that female fertility supposedly declines after 27 but we all know that's just a lie you make up so you can justify raping literal children in your own sick minds.
>>
>>733694423
Exactly.

It's absurd to base any sort of personal decision, and completely restrict someone's autonomy based on arbitrary rules that are forbidden of discussion.

If this isn't authoritarianism in a nutshell I don't know what is.
>>
>>733692673
>is it an act?
No, it's typical journalism. Technically calling a teenager a child isn't wrong, and saying "children" instead of adolescent is much more engaging. Avoiding certain topics is also pretty common.

The only "problem" is that you couldn't work this basic shit out.
>>
>>733694271
if you're op you lost track of me.

>>733689160
>>733689975
>>733690116
>>733690896
>>733691251
>>733691987
>>733692765
>>733694026
these are my posts.
>>
>>733688831
OP has stable career, he is in his 30s
>>
>>733694607
>They're teaching us the truth, patriarchal white male racist bigot.
5/10 for getting me to reply.
>>
>>733685354
OP when you nutted in her did you see jesus?
>>
>>733694642
Well, some rules are kind of needed, I just don't agree with these ones.

The 9 months of human pregnancy do not create a fully developed human just yet, the baby needs another 2 years of growth after being born. Such is the price of having overgrown brains.
>>
File: marijuana jewleaf.jpg (216KB, 698x703px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana jewleaf.jpg
216KB, 698x703px
>>733694389
Notice how you jumped right to fucking the Indian jungle monkey again? lol

Nobody wants them besides you. You have a bestiality fetish.

Most latin women look like a red skin Mr.Popo. lol

Nobody wants your fat, pot bellied trolls besides you.
>>
>>733694881
Yer projecting, /b/ro.
>>
>>733694329

So you're saying I should use my age and experience to manipulate an emotionally vulnerable teenager of legal age with a smokin hot little body into bed, where we would make love for hours and then convince her it was all her idea so that she'd feel guilty enough to keep it secret but then keep going back and doing it again and again for as long as we could manage, thereby satisfying my voracious sexual appetite by day and then snuggling up to my loving but zero-sex-drive wifey by night?
Are you seriously suggesting I ravish this nubile 19yo's body, and use her own body image issues, fears of abandonment, and other insecurities to manipulate her into what will probably be the greatest sex of my life?
What a morally reprehensible idea! How dare you suggest such a thing!

But let's just say, for the sake of argument... If one in my position were to attempt such a thing... What are the odds it would work?
>>
>>733694988
as long as you let her ride you then it's ok
>>
File: jewish grinch.jpg (20KB, 271x322px) Image search: [Google]
jewish grinch.jpg
20KB, 271x322px
>>733694932
Nope you are. Every time you talk about the Indian tree sasquatch it shows your fetish for them. lol
>>
>>733694988
If you get her pregnant you're fucked
If you did a bad job manipulating her & she developed feelings for you.she might want you to start a family with her.

Will 19 year old redhead pussy be worth it? Most definitely
>>
>>733695055

Well, if she wanted to be on top, I guess I'd just have to live with having those gorgeous little titties dangling in my face while I fondle them, suck on those sweet nipples, and make her feel more beautiful than any guy has ever made her feel.
>>
>>733694813

No, but it felt like a bolt of current from gods fingertip straight to my dick, LOL
>>
>>733694592
Same anon. I swear by this. If she's allergic to peppermint even better, just sneak it into some sweets for her or something. When my sister was pregnant she had a really big miscarriage 5 months in because it was her first pregnancy and she loves peppermint. She didn't know and no one had told her about it until the doctor found out when she miscarried.
>>
>>733685437
That's not how Plan B works. It doesn't cause an abortion it prevents conception. If she is already pregnant it won't do anything.
>>
>>733694026
>>733695153
>>
>>733694817
Fair enough, but it's when you start drawing lines while completely rejecting any and all sorts of sound and reasonable criticisms that you stop being someone with the best interest of others at mind and becomes a piece of shit tyrant.

You can't and shouldn't be touching little children's genitals just because it's "legal", but using this assumption to hunt down people who stumbled upon teenagers being slutty on the internet is an extreme that HAS to be addressed in a more sensible way.

4chan considers fully clothed teenagers "child pornography" for fuck's sake. The lengths to which people stretch this idea that "children must be protected from evil monsters" has reached a proportion it's no longer about protecting children but means to undermine, attack, and completely destroy other people.

One thing is to protect vulnerable people from possible treats, another thing is to weaponize pedophilia for personal gains, and that's a line I don't see many people all that interested in delimiting.
>>
>>733691713
If that would be true, we would have 700k isaac newtons, einsteins, teslas, heisenbergs around.
>>
>>733690242
Underrated post of truth. Sad it will never be read.
>>
>>733685354
Trrrraaaaaaaaassshhhhh
>>
File: 1495677669265.jpg (28KB, 352x707px) Image search: [Google]
1495677669265.jpg
28KB, 352x707px
>>733685354

>>I'm in my early 30's, my wife is turning 19 soon.
>>We've been together for 3 years, and have a 2 yo son.
>>
>>733689059
takes one to know one faggot
>>
>>733695638
Are you implying a 16 year old isn't capable to judge for themselves whether or not they want to have sex?

Please, consider suicide if that's what you actually believe.
>>
>>733695561
There is literally no reason you wouldn't be defending pedophiles if you weren't one yourself. We're in the majority, you're in the minority. Guess who's going to win this fight. Protip: It won't be you.
>>
>>733695728
Nah im fine with 15 but if youve ever watched the show they arrest a 19 yo for trying to hook up with a 15 yo, which is fine in my book

And btw she would be almost 16, technically 15 and he would be double her age, but im a pedo too its just a meme
>>
>>733688831
>stable career
>kids

Chose one.
>>
OP here, just a hypothetical... If a bunch of pedophiles banded together and bought an island, formed their own government and laws. Set the AOC to 10, how do you think that would play out?
>>
You know what you faggot pedos you can post these threads all fucking day it won't make a difference. No one anywhere else, especially not in the real world is ever going to allow this to happen. Just give up. You will never be allowed to legally rape children, watch cp, go to lawli strip clubs or any of the degenerate filth you keep trying to promote. There's 100 people opposed to you for every 1 ally you think you have. Maybe you have your little echo chamber on 4chan but there's almost no one here anyways. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>733695823
If you're taking that message as a "defense of pedophilia" you're probably an ideologue arguing a completely different point just so you can get the upper hand in the discussion.

Dissecting the rationale behind any argument is necessary, but when you attack the people doing it personally in an attempt to shut them down, just so you don't have to counter their points, is outright dishonesty.
>>
>>733696022

I guess your neighbours wont be very pleased to hear, that a group of perverse retards are playing government while fucking children in the meanwhile.
>>
File: 1495501314524.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1495501314524.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>733696022
Very good for me
>>
>>733685354
>fucked her slut mom (who probably had consensual sex with the neighbor kid if she would fuck her daughters husband)
>fuck her 13 year old sister and possibly knocked her up

you're beyond help. This isn't going to stay a secret forever.
>>
>>733695924
Arresting a 19/18 year old for hooking up with a 14/15 year old is just one of the many problems with this "no tolerance" stance over underage sex.
>>
>>733696022
You would need a massive amount of money for food & water if the island doesn't have its own resources.

Why stop at 10, you're pedos go nuts, cock sleeves as soon as they can fit it all in.

If someone catches word of what's happening there and makes it known to mass media then you would all get fucked
>>
>>733696144

Jajajajaja!
>>
>>733685354
>Stella Artois
Shit beer
>>
>>733696201
I agree if a 13 year old is able to be a public slut and make millions why shouldnt they be able to consent?
>>
>>733696022
Good luck with that when every established country wants to deploy troops to your """"country""" which will be smeared as an illegitimate nation by every country that matters. Guessing Pedostan wouldn't have and active military or nuclear arms so you're fucked.
>>
>>733696132
You dumb cunt. Without an authoritarian rule in some form or another, pedos can do whatever they want and then our future is forever doomed. These are facts. I don't care if I'm promoting le ebil fascism, protecting children from hairy old fat ugly loser creeps is more important to me. Sorry not sorry.
>>
>>733696350
>FASCIST DETECTED
>A
>S
>C
>I
>S
>T

>D
>E
>T
>E
>C
>T
>E
>D
>>
>>733685354
The mother probably doesn't give two shits, the younger sisters cool with it. Just fucking make it communal, only one you really need to convince is your wife. If the mom and her sister pressure her I'm sure you can keep up the lifestyle and just raise the kid as your own. (Have the sister claim it was a boy she didn't know or something if cops ask.)
>>
>>733691713
lol the asian is blowing dog cock
>>
>>733696350

fashisct plz go you maga drumpf supporter altright nazi

-signed
sincerely
antifa
>>
File: phAr5Z0.jpg (187KB, 671x547px) Image search: [Google]
phAr5Z0.jpg
187KB, 671x547px
>>733696022
The odds of that being possible are 0.

The kikes won't even let whites live in isolation and harmony without a billion niggers shoved in between them.

If you passed the entire island off as Islamic though, you might be able to disguise it!
>>
>>733696305
It's alright mang, I didn't say it was the best.
>>
>>733685437
how retarded are you?
theres a reason its called the morning after pill
>>
>>733694607
Human cognitive capabilities peak at 24-25, later on it goes down. So you trying to tell me that as soon as your mental capabilities are starting to decline, your brain is ready fo sum fuk?
>>
>>733685354
you wasnt very clear... you was fucking her mom or her sister or both?
>>
>>733696516

Probably the best option. Depending on where you live, it is also quite possible to survive this mess.
>>
>>733685696
I see you've never read Tome Magazine before.
For decades in America it was required reading if you wanted to be considered "up on current events".
>inb4 this explains a lot about Americans
I know.
>>
>>733696207
>>733696337
>>733696573

These all ring true, no one can even mind their own business anymore. Now it's all, let's band together and force our opinions on others.

>>733696516

My wife is lax when it comes to other people's sex lives or discussing sex in general, but she's super possessive. I don't think she would leave me, but I she wouldn't be cool with it either.
>>
>>733696680

Her mom first, sister since January.
>>
>>733696699

I've discussed something similar with the sister about saying it was some boy. She loves me, doesn't want to see me go to prison
>>
>>733696350
You're not protecting anyone from anything by bashing the people arguing that there's an underlying misuse, either intentional or accidental, of the laws regarding child sex, especially the cases where children themselves are target of those laws and are put on sex offender lists for their entire lives just because they traded pictures of themselves, or because they were being facetious with a classmate who took matters to another level just because they can.

The abuse of these situations is a way bigger problem than the treat of "stranger danger" you're pointing out. Although I have to admit those can be real and threatening, they far less frequent than the cases of classmates being sent to a juvenile halls, or outright expelled from institutions for "child pornography", or for "sexual assault".

You could argue that those cases are rare, but so are the cases where "old fat ugly losers" creep on young children and actually get anywhere before the child says anything.

The fact is: hairy old fat ugly losers don't get anywhere near the children you're claiming you want to protect because the children themselves don't want them around, and naturally avoid them.
>>
>>733697015
>I don't think she would leave me, but I she wouldn't be cool with it either.

What makes it at least a bit easier, I guess.

Worst case is still: she goes to the cops and stuff.
But imho more likely would be, that she hates you for a couple of months/years but nobody wants you go to jail, because of your son / the neighbours / the familiy. So the air might be quite tense in the next few years and you need to raise this child as your and your wifes child, not the child of her sister.

Which leads to other implications later on, but at least you are not in jail for beeing a perv.
>>
>>733696350
Is it just me imagining this chump as a knight in shining armor, with fabulous hair in the wind, riding white stallion, fedora bearing twat riding in to save all the loli for himself?
>>
>>733697015
If she doesn't leave you or turn you in, then you've won. Hold off on sex with the sister for a while, if she denies you sex tell her you're gonna go elsewhere for it eventually. Start bringing in the other girls.
>>
>>733685354
Op just get plan B off alphabay, you'll be fine
Guide to using it on reddit but I'm a phonefag. That way you get it and don't need to admit you've been fucking kids to anyone
>>
>>733697344

>can't find the like button
>can't find the upvote button

Well, I guess I'll just give you a couple hundred internets then.

231x Internet
>>
>>733697346

My guess is that is the worst case scenario. I think it would come as a shock to her mom that I'm sleeping with sister, but she would probably not support going to the police. I don't think my wife would go to police. Knowing wife/sister/mother dynamic, it would probably stay between the four of us. But that would ruin my home life a long time.
>>
>>733685354
Kek, you fucked a 16 year old with 30 and impregnated her. Then you fucked her Mother and after that her 13 year old sister and impregnated her too? This is so fucked up...
>>
>>733697464

Not really, my wife can be a real bitch when she wants to... If she knew, wouldn't stop giving me shit about it forever, and I'd never be alone with sister ever again
>>
>>733697765
Aye.

Police beeing out of the game, think about some things later on:

1.) You have two woman
With one beeing posessive and one in the middle of her puberty, this could be the foundation for a movie. But not a happy one, I fear. Be prepared to go to a psychologist and be the best fucking husband for the next 10 years, as the alternative would be living your whole life in misery.

2.) It will get strange later on
The girl might tell someone in a couple of years, e.g. her boyfriend (as I dont think that she sustains her love for you, as teenagers rarely do). Just immagine the situation: "Hey, this is the husband of my sister and the father of my child, which you dont know about because he adopted it as his own".

3.) What to tell the resulting kid in a couple of years?
>>
>>733697765
>Having your ideal household life ruined for a long time
>going to jail, or/and getting on front pages of local/national news
Math is not that hard mate.
>>
>>733697884

Wife and I are soul mates. Her mother and I had a time when we were really close, we bonded through her difficult time with the rest of the family. Her sister, I think it's mostly raw animal attraction but we're close too. Eventually she'll meet someone else, want to end things and move on with her life. At least that's how i see it
>>
>>733685437
Plan b delays ovulation. if she's already pregnant you need some ru-486 or $700 and a trip to the clinic.
>>
>>733697925
>May have serious upcoming consequences.
>Still thinks about getting into his wife's 13 year old sister's panties.
>>
>>733685354
>marries 16 year-old at 30
>fucks mom with the nice ass
>fucks petite little sister

This guy is a fucking legend.
>>
>>733698175

I get it dude, I'm just at the moment you know. Like when you fucked up as a kid and your parents tell you it's time to talk. You just know whatever follows is gonna fucking suck. That's why I'm looking for ideas to sweep this under the rug.
>>
>>733698025

No doubt I'm looking at some strange tension in the future. And I definitely envision something along those lines
>>
File: 7764540604.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
7764540604.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>>733698244
>and move on with her life

Well, thats the whole point - with a child and you beeing the father, this will be quite hard. If not on a financial level, it will be on a emotional level.

It still is a big fuckup, but if you can get out of this mess without going to jail, you should be really happy and devote the rest of your life to 4 people:
- your 2 children
- your wife
- her sister

Beeing happy with that is very possible and you should be damn thankfull for that. Should at least keep your dick in your pants.

Or else you might come back in 12-14 years with "help, I impregnated my daughter".
>>
>>733698773
>>733698773

As fucked as my shit is, that last part gave me a good laugh, thanks bro
>>
Have a female take her to get abortion. Done.
Figure out the fine details.
>>
>>733699255

Keep the laugh and remember it well, when times get hard.

You already know that you fucked up and seem to care for the people concerned. For that alone, you are already more a man than 99% of the faggots this site saw in the recent years.
>>
>>733686190
hahahahhaha fucking underrated
>>
>>733699255
It was no joke since you already fucked 2 children with 30. You are without doubts pedophile
>>
>>733685354
Have you ever thinked about fucking the dad too? So you fucked the whole family?
>>
>>733700616
>thinked
>>
>>733700616
>>733700697

>GERMANS!
>>
>>733698389

I know eventually it'll end, but it's been the strangest combination of excitement and fear. Sneaking around with her sister...
We were sneaking around doing shit anytime we could be alone. Sometimes wife would stay up with us late at night, other times she would go to bed early because she gets tired being pregnant.

The first time we fucked:
She gave me a blowjob for the first time a couple nights before, made me wear a condom for that. It was alright, she must have seen some porn because she was doing things like licking from the base to the head and tonguing around my balls. She obviously hadn't done it before but was trying to imitate. I broke her hymen when we tried to have sex that night.

We have a section of our house that isn't complete, it's away from the main house, second floor.

>wife goes to bed
>sister and I watching movie
>halfway through there's a sex scene, ask if she wants to, she smiles
>go to unfinished area, lay wool blanket on cement
>eat her out for a while, get a short blowjob
>We kiss for a while before I ask her if she still wants to, she starts taking off her shorts
>I lay down beside her, both on our side, raise one leg over me
>Dick is diamonds, heart is racing
>slowly push head against vagina, super wet sloshing sound
>she grasps the side of my stomach as i try to push further, so fucking tight
>She turns her head and kisses me, no control
>I finally start sliding in, she bites me and pinches stomach hard
>I go slow at first,but she slams her ass back and my dick goes all the way in
>She grabs me really hard, then pushes my stomach and body away from her
>I try to control myself so I'll last, but I lose control
>Jack hammer as fast as I can, she rolls onto stomach
>I lay on top of her hammering away for a few minutes before blowing the most intense load of my life, I collapse on the floor next to her
>she just lies there not moving until I put my arm around her, she hugs me, her face pressed against my chest.
>>
>>733685354
Wait, did you fuck the mom or the sister?
Also if you've been together with your 18 year old wife for three years that means you have been with her since she was 15. What the fuck backwards country do you live in in which that is socially acceptable, considering you have 10+ years on her.
And did you get the 13 year old girl pregnant? How is that not illegal?
>>
>>733701386

Both.
15 is AOC here, her dad didn't like it at first. But she was in love with me and when he saw how well I took care of her and could provide for her, he was ok with it.
I did, and it is.
>>
>>733701684
Okay, well here's my follow up. How the fuck at 25+ could you stand being around a 15 year old? Seriously, what is wrong with you that you find yourself having that much in common with a fucking teenager?
There's is obviously something wrong with you. You wanna fuck young girls fine, I get the attraction to fresh vag. But marrying a teenager? That screams mental illness on it's own.
>>
>>733697344
why do pedos always need these massive walls of text to defend their sick perversion. if they were in the right they could get their point across in a few sentences but they can't because they're wrong. occam's razor, bitch
>>
>>733685354
Tell your mistake to drink orange juice. Lots and lots of orange juice. Somehow it kills fetuses. Must be the goverment.
>>
>>733685354
your a JEW not white and your making this to make whites look like shit to the new folks that come in here ..you are a jew faggot mind manipulator and this is all you do everyday
>>
>>733700350
>children
>puberty
hebes give us a bad name
>>
>>733685354
Yeah dude you're fucked and you completely deserve it
>>
File: 5893475983745.png (622KB, 1268x1645px) Image search: [Google]
5893475983745.png
622KB, 1268x1645px
>>733701942
lying jew cunt
anti-pedo is anti-white
>>
File: 561.png (247KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
561.png
247KB, 500x706px
>>733685354
>>
>>733685354
>my wife is turning 19 soon.
> and have a 2 yo son

that is, you had sex with her when you were 28 and she was 16.

tl,dr: MODS !!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>733701811

It started out like almost all relationships as a physical attraction. If you spend any amount of time getting to know anyone, there will be things you like and things that annoy you. Saying you can't stand any group of people entirely based on their age is dumb, they vary.

Marrying a teenager, means I must have mental illness. Are you fucking retarded or brainwashed? That's literally what the bulk of humanity has done forever.
>>
>>733701185
>use condom for blowjob
>dont use it to have sex

I see the problem, you are retarded
>>
>>733685354
>13yo sister

MODS
>>
>>733702181
Come on you can do it anon
>>
>>733697925
You don't deserve to be alone with any 13yo ever again, you goddamned horndog. You already impregnated one. Why the fuck would anybody trust you not to fuck any other?

Holy fuck, OP. You are so totally not self aware at all are you? You got the conscience of a goddamned shark.
>>
>>733702226
>That's literally what the bulk of humanity has done forever.
Yeah back when people died at the age of 35. In this day and age if you marry for someone for reasons other then wanting to spend the rest of your life together, it's stupid.
So yes, if you, an adult male finds himself falling in love with a 15 year old, there is some sort of mental development you didn't have. Therefore, mental illness.
>>
>>733685354
It's impossible for children to have children. If someone can bear children then they are by definition an adult according to biology.
>>
>>733702623
>Yeah back when people died at the age of 35. In this day and age if you marry for someone for reasons other then wanting to spend the rest of your life together, it's stupid.
God fucking damn, stop falling for this stupid shit. The average was low, but everyone who managed to survive the first 10 years of life usually lived to 60-70
>>
>>733702623

Jesus, read an actual book not just snippets from the web. Where the fuck did you learn history?
>>
>>733702810
I was speaking more towards before the advent of farming. Before agriculture, in the early hunter gatherer societies, males typically died before 40 years old.
>>
>>733702914

And people have been marrying teenagers long since, you fucking dumbass
>>
>>733702914
[citation needed]
>>
>>733685354
just tell her she needs to tell people it was some guy she got drunk and hooked up with randomly right before moving in with you. if she doesn't, then she can have fun finding somewhere else to live.

real men don't fear women, op.
>>
>>733702455
>>733703406

Thank you bros
I needed another laugh before I pass out. It's morning, been up all night. I'm gonna crash. To everyone who posted thank you, keep it real amigos.

OP out.
>>
>>733686190
kek'd
>>
>>733685354

You are in South America right?

Easy... Take the sister to the clinic, tell doctors her equally underage bf wink* impregnated her and he doesn't want to take responsibility or that she is too young to have a baby and could be dangerous.

In México for example its enough to justify an abortion.

Or just use corruption in your favor, with 200usd in SA you can make everyone do whatever you want.

And next time use a condom, not everyone has the luck to fuck a cute 13 years old.
>>
>>733702810
Europeans with money usually lived to be 60-70. But the average worker was living on the edge of starvation and worked himself to death all through the dark ages. Their lives were limited to 45, on average. LOL, there were no 60yo farmers or carpenters or blacksmiths.
>>
File: wow_think.jpg (23KB, 745x748px) Image search: [Google]
wow_think.jpg
23KB, 745x748px
OP assuming you are telling the truth, just pack your bags and leave lmao.
You obviously don't love or respect your wife if you would fuck her mom and younger sister.
You're a piece of shit anyways, why have a moral battle with yourself now?
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.