[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be doing acid tomorrow. The only thing I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

I'm going to be doing acid tomorrow. The only thing I've really fucked with is weed. So any tips, tricks, things i should do and not do?
>>
>>733657918
Take at least 5 hits, and watch Fear and Loathing.
>>
>>733657918
don't eat too much beforehand and pass out in your puke and die <-- some other btard told me that.

Otherwise, enjoy smelling fresh bread everywhere.

Have someone sane you can trust there to make sure you don't eat your hands.
>>
>>733658024
Thanks for the suggestion my dude I don't know if i'm ready for 5 hits
>>
>>733658040
Am i not going to be able to eat while im tripping or is it kinda like the opposite of weed. Why will i smell fresh bread every where and yeah im doing it with a good friend
>>
>>733657918
just know that only 2 per ceng of first time acid users end up in emergency if u gotta calm urslef down. and also some people cant help getting real inappropriatly sexual so hope that aint u.
>>
Don't meet new people once you start tripping. The people you drop the acid with will be your only friends until you stop tripping. Stay with that group. If another friend calls and asks to chill say no. Also don't be in a public setting. If you start to freak out just know that it will end.
>>
>>733657918
Listen to some good music when you peak. It will send you to another dimention
>>
>>733658658
So true. When new people come in while your fucked its an instant bad trip
>>
You may not smell fresh bread but it will heighten or alter your sense of smell it's different for everyon. I couldn't get away from the smell of lavender
>>
>>733658580
Ok sweet im typically not to sexual when i smoke like hell ill get horny but i wont make any weird advances you know what i mean
>>
>>733658401
You can eat, but it's a little weird and challenging, and you probably won't be hungry anyway. If you're going to eat anything, have fruit. Fruit is neat.
>>
i take lexapro and welbutrin daily. i know lexipro is an SSRI or whatever the fuck... so what's the deal i can't take acid then?
>>
>>733658658
Ok thanks yeah it was going to be around 5 people would you suggest putting my phone on do not disturb or something like that
>>
>>733658835
It's not like weed at all. All sense of restraint are gone. I was convinced it would be a great idea to rob a pizza guy had everything planned and worked down to the most meticulous detail but ended up calling it to the wrong house
>>
>>733658852
Im a cook up at a village inn and i think strawberry and bananas are A1 when im baked so im kinda excited for that
>>
>>733658401

I do acid regularly, let me actually give you some legit advice.

Have a little somethin somethin in your stomach before you take it, it will help reduce nausea.

Smoke weed for the first time about an hour - an hour fifteen after you take the first tab, it will skyrocket you and make you feel amazing.

Setting is absolutely CRUCIAL to having a good trip. If you're doing it inside, I would highly recommend tidying up before hand. I personally feel pretty anxious if there's a lot of clutter.

Don't take more than 2 tabs. I would recommend one to start then another in like 2 hours if you want. You will be tripping all day. Buckle up buckaroo. You'll probably peak around 2.5 hours after you dose, +- 30 mins. It's not really exact, but that's loosely accurate.

Music will dramatically influence the atmosphere and mood of the hang out. Make sure you got some good tunes on deck, and take turns with music after a while.

Drink water, eat once you feel hungry (weed is great for this, as your stomach will be uncomfortably empty after a while, but you won't have an appetite unless you smoke)

Prepare to have a weird feeling stomach. You'll feel a little bloated, and acid messes with your GI track just a little bit. Your shits will be weird but not awful.

Ask more questions if you have them.
>>
Do not look at your phone.
Keep breathing under control.
Stay calm.
Relax.
Enjoy.

Also if you really want to have a great experience you should try shrooms or dmt.

LSD is overrated in my opinion.
>>
>>733658989
That would be wise, yeah. Although even if you don't, phones are hard to use on acid.
>>
>>733659051
Lmao so im guessing i should let my mind blank then so i dont do anything too stupid?
>>
File: Smoker.gif (338KB, 360x560px) Image search: [Google]
Smoker.gif
338KB, 360x560px
Here's all my tips: have a trip sitter or at least someone who knows why you're mumbling to yourself on the floor at 4 am. Have tons of water handy to drink, this is very important, as severe dehydration can occur and give you a really shit trip. Weed will really enhance your high. Music will be godly, try to listen to some upbeat chill shit. Don't go anywhere where you can't act autistic, but also try not to stay inside the whole time. The world is infinitely more interesting while tripping so go look at some trees or watch your neighbors dog take a shit or something, it might just change your life.
>>
File: 1491790503221.jpg (25KB, 531x425px) Image search: [Google]
1491790503221.jpg
25KB, 531x425px
Do it with your best mates only. Any random fucks will ruin the trip. I also recommend having a playlist on your phone and some earbuds. BRING LOTS OF FOOD & ****WATER*****. Water the most important. Weed is also a beautiful thing to have while tripping. It's amazing to look at and smoke. Make sure you can roam freely anywhere & do whatever the fuck you want without a care in the world. Also don't be afraid of bad trips because there is no such thing as a "Bad" trip. You learn things from, and if you surrender yourself to them you can stop them. (Some people claim xanax can stop bad trips from happening, but i dont fuck with that bullshit). Best wishes on your trip!
>>
>>733657918
make sure you have access to a sober friend, and make sure you have a chill place to relax.

being in public around strangers can feel super overwhelming when you're frying.
>>
>>733657918
Be home first time. Calm music nothing dark/rap thats dark. If you dip dont do it while high. Always stay relaxed, if you trip bad it wont end till you come down for a while
>>
Keep a 30 rack of beer around if you feel like you can't handle the trip or get too anxious knock a few back it will seriously calm you down
>>
>>733659370
Chill environment most important. Attitude going in will affect your trip. Be curious but don't demand anything. Honestly, don't worry too much about activities because staring at a fucking carpet can literally give you an hour of entertainment.
>>
>>733658908
>>733658908
>>733658908
nobody's gonna help me out? xddd
>>
>>733657918
Done alot soo9 just goingftoxbspsutea itoutassggthersaeè go di
>>
>>733659376
Also first time i did a half tab was perfect friend took a whole and was fucked thought we were going to kill him/ someone hurting us.
>>
>>733659251
Fag
>>
take a tab, hang with friends in discord and play cs:go = bad idea on acid?
>>
>>733659693

Oh no
>>
>>733657918
Listen to the Lateralus album by Tool on repeat. Also some Portal and Gojira
>>
>>733659740
I know they are prob your friends but they will fuck with you I promise
>>
>>733658908
i was on fluxotine when i first did it was 16, mom said its bad takinog stuff if you dont know how it will react, totally your call. or ask a doctor online
>>
>>733659798
jk don't do the last two
>>
>>733657918
Make sure what your taking is acid. I live in california so idk how bad it is everywhere else.
6 times i tested tabs and suger cubes before getting them, 5 times it wasn't LSD. It could be 25i nBome, 2Ci, or some other shit im not aware of.
First time i did take it, it was 500ug of LSD! A friend friend wanted weed for a week and said he'd pay me back so i gave him about 7grams of my outdoor bud , he was a new dad so i figured he need to spend it elsewhere, we worked together at a Bodyshop so i figured why not, a week later he asked how i felt about acid, told him I'd be down but i wanted it tested first. The dumbass/genius had 2 sheets of LSD in tinfoil (about 50 hits each sheet), a big bag with 2 bags filled with xanex and percs, and a LSD testing kit + a blacklight in his fucking car. We tested it and it was legit, normally tabs have anywhere from 150-300ug of LSD, my stuff was 500ug.... first trip ever... also got 2 tabs im still sitting on

>set and setting
Be in a comfortable place eith comfortable people, i preferred taking it at my house bymyself for some odd reason. Even with my best friend i wanted to be alone and home so he gave me a ride home.

>All your sensess are ramped up
Tasting
Ciggeretes and weed taste like burnt shit. I was smoking on great hash during the afterglow, its great then but tastes bad
Smelling
Cars smell like shit, if your in a place like me everything smells like fumes and shit. Goes to show how bad are smelling really is
Feeling
Sensitive but with a sensation that i like to describe as rubbery, you fell like a rubber band being stretched every step you take.
Hearing
Music is orgasmic, try somthing uplifting
And seeing
You're not suppose to hallucinate but visuals are possible. Mostly colors and textures are ramped up.

If it gets too strong try to put yourself in a dark room, cut sound, close your eyes and chill out.

And the initial high comes with a energetic boost, don't let it fool you, just stay in closed doors.
>>
For your first time, only take 1 hit. And don't take another when you think it isn't working, because it takes a while. Its recommended to have a trip sitter who is only smoking weed, or who is more experienced and onyl taking 1 hit too.

Take the drug 4 hours before sunset. That way it will start to hit you when lights in the sky are becoming maximum pretty, and you have leas risk of passing out from heat exhaustion from playing outside.

Keep excess water around to keep hydrated. Oh, and the best advice for tripping: frozen grapes. Trust me, frozen grapes are mana directly from god himself.

Make sure you have a place to retreat to when you are overhelmes by sensory input. Shouldnt be an issue at 1 tab, but it might be helpful. Be able to control the lighting, the presence of other people, and the temperature. Don't be afraid to leave your friends and go lie in the dark. Actually, i recommend doing that. After you watch the beautiful sunset, go lie in your bed with the lights off. Use tour imagination. Your visualization abilties will sky rocket. Your brain will create shapes you can't possibly imagine.

You will poop. It will change your life.

When you are done peaking and coming back up, try not to talk to people much. You will say bizarre things but not in a cool way. Make sure you can't post online during your trip, but especially during the come up

Look at anything with an complex pattern. Marble countertops (my fav), the leaves on the trees, your bed sheets (who knew they were so interesting)

Have fun!
>>
>>733659270
Sweet lmao my brother is telling me to chill with everyone and turn on something like rick and morty
>>
>>733659256
I was thinking about shrooms but i hate the taste of mushrooms
>>
>>733657918
>>733658024

take 5 hits for sure

but watching tv while tripping sucks

if the weathers nice, do it outside as the sun starts to go down. preferably with friends

and if you start wiggin to hard just remember that you're tripping

you won't see anything that isn't already there so don't buy into and stories about ppl seeing demons and shit

expect tracers and fractals, sometimes things look like they're breathing. that's about it

my first time doing lad was with 5 hits and it was one of the greatest nights of my life
>>
1. Take it slow on the dose, especially for a first time trip.
2. Be with people you trust and who care about you. Have a clear mind and a balanced emotional outlook. Positive mindset is everything.
3. Accept the trip, as it will take you places both unexpected and maybe unsettling. Know that it is only a drug, and that it will pass. Do not fight bad feelings, but dont go too deep into them. Talk your thoughts out if needed.
4. Drink plenty of water.
5. Stay off weed for the day. Maybe have a joint later once the trip is fading out. I've seen many a great trip get totaled by weed paranoia.
6. For maximum satefy, carry a benzo or anxiety med with you in case you want to abort the trip. Xannax for instance.
7. Be ready to rediscover everything in your environment.
8. Dance, preferably with your friends.
9. Have a single shot of whiskey. Trust me.
10. Go into nature. Its the most wonderful thing.
>>
>>733659946
Adventure time
>>
>>733659997
everyone hates the taste of mushrooms, but the trip is such an amazing & clean experience
>>
File: avatar.jpg (45KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
45KB, 499x374px
>>733657918
Just be honest, no fear and relax. Bad trip is cos you have fear, hipocresy and resistence. Don't prepare for anything cos you are going to get anxious, just let the trip make the work, you just sit and enjoy the date with life.
>>
>>733657918
Don't smoke weed or do any other drugs with it. I did my first time and it sent me into a bad trip. I'd highly recommend testing your acid and having a trip sitter. Be in a location you're cool with or maybe even into the woods or some shit like that. Try and maintain a positive state of mind, in my experience acid kinda amplifies your current emotions. Also would say avoid mirrors but if you end up looking in one it's not the end of the world. Have fun with it and don't worry too much
>>
List to LA woman by the doors like right when you start feeling good, trust me.
>>
>>733657918
get some fresh fruit to eat. grapes, cherries, strawberries
>>
File: Ernest.jpg (819KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Ernest.jpg
819KB, 3264x2448px
>>733659287
I mean i have a mentally challenged dog i can bring and chill with
>>
>>733658580
I agree about the inappropriately sexual thing. My cousin starting jerking off in front of me this one time we tripped together. He just sorta said "Sorry" and didnt stop so i went eat watermelon until he finished. Another time my friend tried to have a threesome with my gf and i. Which honestly i was kinda down for but my gf wasn't so :/
>>
>>733660088
Also, test your shit.

And if its bitter, spit that shit out because its not LSD.
>>
>>733659918
Also, it comes in waves that get more intense till it stopes dramatically, at this point you have a after glow, its a point where you aren't tripping, but you are happy, awake, and clear minded.

Your very self aware on LSD, shit, helped me quit smoking ciggeretes after 8 years of use.

Also, don't smoke weed during the initial trip or it may get too intense, i found smoking in the afterglow is the best way to go.

If you like rap, i'd look up a band called palmer sqaure- consistently inconsistent. Was my shit on LSD.
>>
>>733657918
i bought two dosis. i'm saving them for the weekend.
I'm gonna start with half and listen to White Zombie, and some Devilrazor
>>
>>733657918
Be in a comfortable and familiar place. Make sure you are mentally and emotionally stable in you daily life. If there is something really bothering you or stressing you out it WILL come out and may ruin your whole experience.

The come up can be a little uncomfortable switching from reality to an altered perception. I like to take a walk if I'm feeling restless, being outside is calming and it gives you an activity to distract your mind. I would not advise smoking weed until a few hours in when you are adjusted to the trip.

>>733658040
>Passing out on LSD

Cool story, bro. Be prepared to not sleep for about 16 hours.

>>733658289
That guy's trolling. Just do one hit your first time and see how it hits you.

>>733658401
You probably won't feel like eating much but if you do, eat some fruit. Unlike with weed all that processed shit will seem repulsive.

>>733658989
Are they also going to be ingesting acid? A group setting isn't ideal unless they are your most trusted friends. Tripping with someone you don't know very well can be a bad time.
>>
>>733659821
OP here most of my friends are pretty big drugies so i mean im not fearing anything they might be dicks but they know when to know shit off
>>
>>733659740
Very bad idea. Stay off machines when on acid. Don't talk to anyone who isn't tripping with you
>>
>>733660066
>Starting with 5 hits
Well that's just fucking stupid. First get a reagant kit and test it, don't take it unless it tests positive for LSD. If you got sold some bullshit that isn't LSD it could be a dangerous research chemical. Always test your drugs with a reagant kit.

And just start with one tab. 5 hits of LSD from one guy can be just as strong as 1 hit from another source. Dosage can vary a lot, start with one.
>>
>>733659921
Thanks for the advice my guy imma go and buy myself some grapes
>>
>>733660066
Idk 5 seems like to much for a first time im just trying to experience this
>>
>>733660131
Fuck man i guess ill buy an 8th and see how it goes
>>
>>733660695
How much UG per tab?
>>
>>733660317
Ok if its bitter than what does that mean? like i know it mean its not LSD but what is it?
>>
>>733660425
Its my girlfriend myself and my day one homies
>>
>>733660678
true

i forgot to mention making sure it's actually lsd

most ppl are getting lsd from dn markets so it's easier to see what is what

if it's 25 microgram doses then go ahead and do 5 hits

if they're 100 micrograms just stick with one
>>
Hey OP here i just wanna say thanks for the advice ill be leaving the thread so i can pick up on somethings
>>
>>733660924
Research chemicals. They sorta make you trip, but they are more like amphetamines. Visuals are much much weaker. More hype than anything. They are vasoconstrictors so you can actually OD on them, unlike LSD which cannot physically hurt you except for causing a panic attack

The fake lsd i had tasted like metal. Also real lsd can be absorbed anywhere in your body, but the fake stuff can only be absorbed sublinguially.

You can have fun on fake lsd, but its not the same.
>>
Have fun. It's a great experience. Try to spend son time alone, you'll trip harder and have deeper thoughts and revelations but always let your group know where you'll be. Change environments when you start getting used to your trip. Go from indoor to out, dimly lit areas to bright. This will set off a whole new visuals and may even change your train of thought. Have some toys ready. Anything as simple as a large bag of rice to run your fingers through to bowls of warm and cold water or glow in the dark sidewalk chalk. Listen to music or just the ambient sounds around you. Towards the end of the trip I always go through an introspective phase. This I hellish for me as I have not lived up to my potential. I always bring weed with me to ease my anxiety during this phase and to help me get to sleep and it makes me hungry and thirsty which acid does the opposite of. If you don't eat, drink, or sleep, you'll feel like shit the next day. Remember this when your tripping: You didn't just pee in your pants a little bit and your not going to pee your pants. That's just a funny little feeling you'll get every once and a while. The most important thing to remember is NEVER LOOK INTO A MIRROR! Be safe.
>>
>>733660924
If its really bitter its probably 25-i NBOME, a research chemical that is an analogue of mescaline. One tab of that shit felt like 3-5 tabs of acid. I have never tripped harder in my life. Also, dangerously easy to OD on it.
>>
Crazy. Just spent the last 27 days growing ergotamine from non-irradiated ryegrass seeds. We are trading it for 2 sheets (200$) in blotter hits. We are trying to find a way to keep the acid potent and not wanting to tear your jaw off, feeling. Does anyone have any other light resistance and transferable options. Something cheep and practical
>>
Go outside and go camping. Expect 4-6 hours of intense high and amazing thoughts and stimulated body highs that make you want to never stop tripping. Don't bring ex GF/BF. Or anyone who is inclined to be negative or sad or depressing. Go fishing and bring food and water and stuff to start a camp fire. Keep a full charged phone. Knives. Axe or hatchet. Lighters. Cigarettes even if you don't smoke. Good delicious beverages and fruits. And pictures books for adults. Color pencils and paper.
S'mores. Etc
Expect and go in with good thoughts
I love Tripping a couple times a year. It's such a awesome way to purge depression and sad shit and get to be happy
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.