[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> GF was at party last night with me > I don't drink

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

File: spin-the-bottle.jpg (42KB, 718x413px) Image search: [Google]
spin-the-bottle.jpg
42KB, 718x413px
> GF was at party last night with me
> I don't drink so headed home early
> Find out they played "spin the bottle" from fb pics. No big deal
> Everyone in comments are talking about what she done
> "She's wild af" etc
> Text her wtf happened last night
> "Oh nothing much we played spin the bottle"
> What happened ?
> You know me babe I don't back down (dumb emoji)
> Wtf are you talking about, what was the dare?!
> "I had to kiss jaydens ass, it's no big deal"
> Silence...
> "Everyone was doing crazy shit so it's cool"
> I'm at work so off fb for the whole day
> Finish work, jump on fb
> Pics from last night are being shared all over my wall
> Jayden has no fucking pants on. Bare ass
> I text her wtf
> "Lmao yeah I got pushed into his ass"
> Pushed? Wtf you said just a kiss
> "I had to use my tounge it was the dare"
> "It was only for 3 seconds"

In literally shaking here. She's coming over to talk about it.

Is this normal college life? Am I just overreacting? My plan was to propose this summer's she's literally a 10/10
>>
if she was willing to do that without a second thought then yea nah
>>
>>733583049
Sounds like a gigantic whore to me
>>
>shes a 10/10
>licks someones butthole
>>
dump her don't talk to her you fucking bitch

do you want a whore?

stop being a pussy and dump her NOW. send her a message "get used to the smell of ass because you're now single bitch".
>>
File: 1495622700505.jpg (44KB, 390x435px) Image search: [Google]
1495622700505.jpg
44KB, 390x435px
Don't you faggots ever get bored of posting the bullshit cuck story in every second thread?
>>
>>733583049
You gonna kiss a bitch after she tossed a nigger salad?
So many cuck threads today.
>>
CLUCKCLUCKCLUCK
>>
>>733583049

Your call OP. You can dump her or stay with her. 100% your choice. The ball is in your court.
>>
leave her ass dude
>>
post a pic of 10/10 gf
>>
She blatantly gave him a rusty trombone and didn't just kiss his ass
>>
dump her
>>
Nah, forget it and move on!! It was a college joke, just say U didn't like it and don't want to happen anymore, shake the dust and propose!
Keep in mind that she told u!! She didn't lie! And she laughed about it! So it is all cool!!!
>>
We don't call college girls cock carousel riders for nothing, OP.
>>
Apparently there is a Snapchat video but I don't have the app. Is there a way to see people's timeline? Like fb or Instagram
>>
>>733583049

10/10 or not it's obvious she's not the girl for you. If you have problems with her attitude this early on in the relationship then just come to terms with the fact you're not going to have a comfortable relationship with this girl.

Just because you're attracted to someone or are currently in a relationship doesn't mean she's the one. Some guys are into their girls being a party slut, some aren't, let her be with someone who wants that shit in their life. You both deserve someone else, plenty of other fish in the sea etc.

If you're looking at it as a "It's just this one time" situation, then don't. It's quite obvious from the way she replies that she doesn't find it to be a big deal as you do and will more than likely carry that attitude about it forwards, just go your separate ways. Trying to convince her to not be herself and for you to just stop worrying about it never works and it's stupid to try and make that happen.
>>
>>733583049
fuck her and dumb her...if she kisses another mans ass then your face u know where u stand
>>
>>733583049
Gotta tell her what your plans were for her, then tell her you're breaking up and hope to never heard from her again, gonna be hard but suck it up faggot, bitch is a hoe
>>
Sound cool to me. She didn't lie, she was totaly drunk in a party... Just say that you don't like it at all explain your feeling and see what she say.
>>
>>733583421
are u french or just a spineless human ?
>>
>>733583049
Good job OP your girlfriend is a whore
>>
>>733583049
if you have any self respect, you'll leave her and find an upgrade.
>>
Kiss the cheek or the actual hole? It's not like she rimmed his asshole you faggot, you can try to now make her do something really kinky and then dump her tho.
>>
>>733583049

dont act like a pussy anon, be more like an ass, shes into it obviously
>>
>>733583841
Kiss on cheek but she got pushed and may have "hit the middle"
>>
>>733583622
She will just end up doing it again but this time getting fucked by nigger dick
>>
"Everyone was doing crazy shit so it's cool"

Fuck I'm sick of this type of rationalizing.

I was in Colombia on vacation it was fun and all. Oh btw while i was there i dealed drugs and killed people. But hey, everyone is doing crazy shit there so its ok.

In my experience mostly women think like this. Just proves how they are weakminded followers of the social norms.

Dump the whore.
>>
>>733583049
dump immediately or just fuck her for a while. shes a whore, don't put any investment in.
>>
>>733583049
Maybe if op wasn't such a pussy, he'd have stayed at the party with his girl instead of autistically running home

Later when Jayden was returning the favor to her ass, she wasn't thinking about OP lul
>>
the face to ass kiss is the most spherical kiss of all. i can picture Elvis slow song playing in the background.
>>
>>733583049
Sounds like you're dating a 'girl' and not a 'woman'...

Girl: not yet ready for family life, still wants to party, bad commitment issues and very susceptible to breaking up in a heart beat

Woman: done with the party stuff, ready to have a family, much more willing to commit

Stop wasting your time anon
>>
Ayy yo lol 4chinz dis b ya boi jayden n lemme tell ya dat OPs bitch wuz a nasty hoe. She did more then dat she sucked da dick n let me ride da ass yo n den me n my boiz pulled a train on dat hoe lol yup dis b jayden peace out
>>
>>733584454
I got work at 7am and I don't drink

You are all blowing this out of proportion, I just spoke to her and shes out my mind at ease. We have agreed also not to go to any parties unless it's a super important celebration
>>
File: th.jpg (7KB, 248x175px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 248x175px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V430M59Yn8
thats my future wife
>>
>>733583049

Alternate view:

> be me.
> literal 10/10 college hottie
> have boyfriend - he's nice but kinda boring
> go to party
> he lames out because he doesn't drink, goes home
> I'm still ready to rip it up
> stay, keep getting drunk with friends
> end up playing spin the bottle
> take dare to eat jaden's ass
> awwwyisssss.jpg
> wanted to eat some ass for months, but boring boyfriend wouldn't be into it.
> eat that ass like it's a value meal
> boring boyfriend hears about it next day
> cries like a bitch instead of asking why I. Ever did it to him
> gonna probably break up with his boring ass and find someone more wild who can satisfy me.

Bro, you're boring. She wants to be wild and get some kink going but you won't even drink with her. Let her find someone else - you should stick with the wallflowers.
>>
with the tougue
>>
>>733583049
Remember that if you stay with her every kiss is an indirect kiss of that dude's asshole
>>
>>733584849
so you told her she cant go to partys cause she cant controll herself or what ? yeah cage your relationship with this stuff works every time ....

moron
>>
>>733584849
OP you fucking faggot dump that bitch
>>
File: 4L_VFNemZEI.jpg (62KB, 540x415px) Image search: [Google]
4L_VFNemZEI.jpg
62KB, 540x415px
>>733583181
/thread
>>
lol her fighting argument it was a dare bro with the social shit
put the pride with being with to the side and walk the walk boy new day better woman out there lesson is a blissing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA
>>
>>733583049
whore/10
but it's naive to look for someone to marry while that young, unless you're Japanese
>>
>>733585359
It's naive to marry in general especially when you and everyone else gets the sex for free. It's taking on a huge responsibility and lots of obligation and getting absolute shit in return.
>>
>>733583049
>I dont drink so I headed home early
unless youre a professional sports player, you are an idiot.
>>
>>733583174
This. Licking another guy's asshole in front of a crowd is at least a four-pt deduction.
>>
>>733583049
It doesn't sound very sexual, being a dare game with friends and all, but maybe thats not the issue. I'm guessing it has more to do with feeling she should stand up for herself and you as a couple, not disrespecting it. That's kinda the effect of people talking about "what she did" in fb comments etc. So I assume it's not really about you doubting if she would cheat on you but more that she makes your relationship with her look trashy, disrespecting it, thus making it look like you're not man enough to keep her / her not taking you seriously.

In the end only you know the answers, and if you're overreacting, cause you know her and your friends.

I'd say: be careful of having a relationship where you think of her as something you need to control, keep in place, (she's so wild but soo good, 10/10 etc). That won't change, EVER, with that person. She should take care of her self and take care of the relationship as it was herself.

Unless all this excites you, but it doesn't sound like that.

TL;DR You reaction is good, it's yours, you have reasons for it, find them. Talk to her and don't be in a cuck relationship unless you want to.
>>
>>733583421
>>733583622
>>733584849
>>733584892
Betas
>>
>get ring box
>meet her in a romantic public place
>kneel with ring box closed
>"This is for the girl of my life."
>Stand up.
>"You're not that girl."

Mfw her heart will have a scar for the rest of her life.
Live stream it to everyone multiplies the effect over 9000
>>
Why didn't you take her back home with you? Why didn't u stay? Why did nobody respect you? Maybe you're soft. No woman likes a soft man.
>>
>>733583049
You shouldn't be proposing to sluts like that anyways
>>
>>733586457
It wasn't sexual. It was a dare. Just college life

Kids will forget about it in a few weeks. Old news
>>
>>733583049
let her lick uranus, fag
>>
>>733583049
You sir are being a faggot. This opens you up for a rimjob
>>
lol girl tongues some other guys hairy asshole and op is still thinking about proposing
>>
>>733583049

100% Certified Cuck.

every time you kiss her, you're licking Jaydenigga's shit.
>>
File: IMG_8887.jpg (82KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8887.jpg
82KB, 800x800px
1st of post the photo of her licking that anus, then we can talk
>>
>>733583049
I mean, college life is a wild ride- to be completely honest if she's that wild and she actually licked ass. I'd fucking dump her in a heartbeat. She's def not able to be in a commitment if she was irresponsible enough to get shitfaced and then "get dared" to eat another persons ass. I mean seriously, it's a no fucking brainer that she's a slut if she's into eating ass that easy. "I'm in a commited relationship but when i get intoxicated I love to eat everyones ass except my partners." What's next? She's prolly blown a fucked many a male behind you if it's that easy. I guarantee if you would have stayed there, she'd have never of eaten the ass. You got cucked bro.
>>
>>733584892
"I'm boring because I don't eat ass." LMAO what are you a faggot?
>>
>>733583049
Show the picture.
>>
>>733583049
Yeah, after all the work we've done and helped you realize your gf is a humongous bitch, show us the pic OP.
>>
>>733589455
Dubs demand. So does mighty Kek.
>>
>>733583049
This copy pasta is getting stale
>>
>>733584892
Found the ass eating liberal
>>
File: 1302620231528.jpg (58KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1302620231528.jpg
58KB, 600x595px
>>733584892
this man here is right you know
>>
>>733583049
You're upset because she was drunk and licked someone's dirty asshole? You're the definition of pussy. Why do you care that she literally ate shit?
>>
>>733589455
>>733589688
double dubs, you KNOW that OP will be cursed if he doesn't post it.
>>
>>733589455
DUBS WINRAR post the picture op
>>
>>733589455
deliver fagit
>>
Itt people don't recognize fucking ancient pasta
>>
>>733589688
>>733589455
Lol 2 doubles. Post the picture
>>
>>733583049
Knock Jayden the fuck out you Pussy
>>
Post pics
>>
>>733583049
Bruh, if she is doing shit like that in the first place she clearly isnt ready to commit to a real relationship.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.