[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ should I cheat on my girlfriend? Best ways to do it without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 8

File: Descartes.jpg (14KB, 268x326px) Image search: [Google]
Descartes.jpg
14KB, 268x326px
Hey /b/ should I cheat on my girlfriend? Best ways to do it without getting caught? Any good stories?
>>
I cheat all the time. Just use tinder, be discrete, never get too close to a ho, and always go to their place. Or somewhere else. Never your place. And use a bs Google number so they can't stalk your ass. It's not that difficult.
>>
>>733508952

What/how do you google number??
>>
>>733509152
using gmail.
>>
>>733509393

Any tips for discretion? I'm starting to match with people on tinder but most girls act like they don't want to fuck
>>
>>733509152
It's called Google hangouts. You can do the ground work if you want some side pussy that bad.
>>
>>733508734
Just started this after being with mine for 10 years. No calls, no texts. Only a fake email address and she needs to have a complete understanding of your situation or be entirely unaware of your main fuck.
Along those lines, question for you anons, I'd there a messaging app that won't trace back to my phone records? I know my main can see my deleted calls if she really wants to look, is kik or something like that untraceable from a phone records standpoint?
Help a nigga out who's finally getting laid the right way. Had my ass eaten for 30 mins today by my side fuck and REALLY wanna keep this going.
>>
>>733509546
95% of the bitches on there that say they want relationships are still down to fuck. You just have to feel them out and work each slut accordingly. Most I don't even have to try with.
>>
>>733509768

>most i don't even have to try with

What do you mean? Do you have to work them in person?
>>
>>733508734
If I'll ever have a gf I'd never do it.
>>
Why cheat tho? If youre unstaisfied with your current partner just throw that bitch to the curb.
>>
>>733509754
Bumpin for answers, seriously this bitch will do freaky shit if I ask her too, it's like that one in a million fucktoy I've always wanted. Main fuck ihas way too low of a sex drive.
Untraceable message/phone call app anyone?
>>
>>733509754

How's some chick I meet on tinder going to be down for only using an email address? She's going to think something is up. Otherwise I don't know how to keep some crazy cunt from being okay with hooking up with someone that has a girlfriend. I feel like they would tell her at some point.
>>
>>733509754
>messaging app that won't trace back to my phone records
Telegram.org
>>
>>733510723

Not unsatisfied, just long distance and I just kind of want to see what I can get
>>
>>733510728
Why don't you just stick with the fuck toy and drop the main bitch? She's going to find out eventually and then you'll have no one. Stop living a lie.
>>
Ungrateful prick. Just leave her if you aint happy before you infect her with your riddled dick from cheeto tanned contoured hoe bags from dating sites.

Pro tip theres a reason they are on those sites and its because no normal person wants them
>>
>>733510828
if your not ready to settle down then what's the point of being in a relationship? If you really wanna see what's out there and see what you can get. It would be a lot easier to do with out being worried about your significant other finding out.
>>
Just fuck whoever you want. Monogamy is fucking retarded anyway.
>>
>>733510853
Main bitch and I have kids. Ain't bailing on that. Don't care about judgement, only answers.
>>
>>733510807
Fuck yeah my nigga THANK YOU
>>
>>733510875
This, friends, is what people say that can't even filter themselves an attractive picture.
>>
>>733510966

A person can be okay with settling down and also have desires outside of that, no? I have a window coming up where I might have the opportunity to do something, just thinking it through

>>733510875

No normal person wants them but they might be a great fuck
>>
>>733510749
Dude I don't know shit about tinder. I meet my women in real life. Also fuck I don't know, get creative.
>>
>>733508734
Lie about your name, Job, age, anything relevant. Never Let her hold your phone(thats how most get busted)
>>
>>733511188

What are you like 35? Tinder is real life
>>
>>733511323

Can't lie about your name and age on Tinder
>>
>>733511188
Also checking my own triple double fuck you moralfags
>>
>>733511331
36 asshole fuck technology I'm old fashioned
>>
>>733511646

nailed it

I could probably pick up 36 year olds in real life but I'm looking for girls in the 18-25 range and they're dtf on tinder, and also know how to stalk you online
>>
>>733511389
No need for tinder, hè can just old-school hit em up on the streets. Or use an fake fb profile, if hé prefers virtualism. Although you can very anonymously cheat on women by using the internet, most of those Chicks are damaged goods. I dated/fucked all My Chicks through anonymous fb accounts, and most of them are paranoid,ugly or social-outcasts. So know what you're doing, op
>>
>>733511866

How would having a fake fb even help?? Is there some sneaky way of finding girls on fb?
>>
>>733511331
>tinder is real life
Jesus you millenials. Yeah I'm older than your average here but what happened to going out and picking up women? Filtered pictures and trite smarmy paragraphs written in an attempt to summarize your pathetic existence and "super ironic" sense of humor?
I'll take natural charm and ability to interest a female in person, thank you.
Yeah I'm samefagging, but you're just a faggot.
>>
>>733512121

Millennial women think that's creepy as fuck. They don't want to be approached by some potential rapist in a coffee shop or some random public space where no one actually wants to talk to strangers. What am I supposed to do? Go pick up chicks at the mall?
>>
>>733511783
Yeah and my side fuck is 10 years younger. I'm trying to get her on this thread now. She's completely down for anything.
>>
>>733512248
At at bar you underage cock juggling cum gargler. How hard is that?
>>
>>733511992
Yes, you can join certain groups and Engage in conversation. Make a good fb profile(attractive pictures, Job and that kind of descriptions) you can even supplement with lies. Then slide into the private messages, after you added them as an friend. There are guides on the internet on this shit
>>
>>733512261
Where is she I want a turn
>>
>>733512363

LOL

>chicks on tinder are damaged goods!!
>you should pick up chicks at bars instead!

Like I said, if I wanted to pick up 36 year olds I probably could
>>
>>733508734
no, no you shouldn't. Don't be an asshat
>>
>>733512421

How am I supposed to find groups that are local to me and also have attractive dtf 20 year old girls in them??
>>
If you're an smart guy, and know how to talk professionaly, you can easily hook-up with retarded Chicks. They are in desperate need of a guy to Balance their intellectual insecurity.
>>
>>733512507

Is he supposed to feel bad for getting his dick wet once for an hour?
>>
>>733512462
Who said shit about damaged goods? I already told you she's 10 years younger than me.
>>
>>733512645

>talk professionally

Tips appreciated. I think it's already clear that when someone is on tinder they want to fuck, even if they blatantly say they don't. It's just that most of the time when the convo turns sexual they ghost out. How to get them into it?
>>
>>733508734
Break up with her you don't deserve a loyal hoe
>>
>dating this chick for about 6 months
>get introduced to her circle of friends
>including her hot redhead best friend
>invite her to mine one day
>fuck like rabbits
>continue fucking both girls for 2 years
>after about 1.5 years started fucking a third girl
>First girl finds out about me and best friend
>best friend find out about third girl
>glorious confrontation from both
>fucking loved the thrill of it
>>
>>733512426
Fuck man I've been messaging her to get on here. We were talking earlier about posting her pics for a request thread when we're together next time. I've asked her to bump this thread but no response yet.
>>
>>733512707
Go play astroids you old faggot.
>>
>>733512707

All I'm saying is that there's no difference in the chicks at bars and the chicks on tinder. In fact, you can pick up 19 year olds on tinder if you want, and they can't even go to bars
>>
>>733512862

What did you do? Just call up your girlfriends best friend and say "hey wanna come over"? Calling bullshit
>>
Whatever you do don't use a condom. That's how you get caught.
>>
>>733512885
Shit she just got back to me says she's trying to get on here mobile. She will bump if she does.
She's such a degenerate freak. Hope we can make this an epic thread.
>>
>>733513007
nah, it started off where we hung out a lot as a group, then messaging each other on a night a lot
and yeah, then I did invite her over. she said yes so its obvious she wanted D.
>>
>>733513203

>in a long distance relationship

how would a condom get anyone caught
>>
>>733512893
And I never said there was a difference. It's just the approach to me is a bit shittier on tinder. I like talking to people face to face.
>>
>>733512770
You are obv not stupid, so make an strategy to capture them. Lie about your age, about being an former mafia enforcer(easy chicks dig badboys) you need to profile them effectively and you wil succeed
>>
>>733512888
Nice trips and no, learning to speedrun Mario 3.
>>
>>733513425

And I get that, but I'd rather just have confirmation that she wants to fuck before actually having to sit through her yammering in person before my dick is in her mouth
>>
bumps
>>
>>733513582
Ok, fair point, but I can usually tell when women are down to fuck in person in just a couple minutes. Trying to get her on here, but she's never used this site before, so I'm having to explain it all.
>>
>>733512248
>Millennial women think that's creepy as fuck.
In reality, they like a man that at least has a shred of confidence to not hide behind a phone screen.
But your generation is already fucked so there's no hope for you.

Hope for me though. It's pretty fucking easy to look decent when most of your generation is a group of cucked liberals.
>>
>>733514060
B, that you?
>>
>>733514325

Is she in NC? Otherwise I can't fuck her
>>
>>733514335
Thanks man that's what I've been trying to say, that's just a little more eloquent.
>>
>>733514494
Nah man a little south of there.
>>
>>733514586

How far south? Does she feel like driving to get pounded?
>>
>>733514650
Pretty far, like at least 10hours. Still trying to get her to this thread. She's never used the site and is having difficulty
>>
bumping with story

>dating girl for 6 months
>she moves away, still dating
>friend from school starts getting flirty
>invite her over one day
>can't suck my dick because of wisdom tooth surgery
>put it in
>nut in 10 seconds
>cry
>>
>>733515174

If she can't figure out 4chan she really is only good for gargling cocks
>>
>>733515300
Thanks for the bump dude hopefully I can get her in here before this shit 404s
>>
>>733515418
She doesn't do the whole image board thing so it's difficult to explain. That said, she does have no gag reflex.
>>
>>733515504

What are you expecting her to do? Give some great tips on picking up sluts and how to be sneaky?
>>
fucking finally!!!
>>
>>733515690

Is she here??
>>
i am pretty much just good for gargling cocks, actually..
>>
>>733508734
Do it. Refer to this>>733508952

Bottom line, be smart, don't get too cocky, always be discrete, and most importantly.. Do not get tangled up with too many girls at once. disaster ensues
>>
>>733515791

Okay whore tell me how to get girls gagging on my cock
>>
now im fucking here and no one has anything to say...???
>>
>>733515805

Okay but what do I say to some match on tinder? I don't want to beat around the bush but being direct scares them off most of the time
>>
>>733516098

Should I cheat on my gf? How should I do it if I do? How do I not get caught and where/how do I pick up sluts that just want to gag on my cock for a night? Or even in a car somewhere, shit. What are my chances at a big mall full of whores?
>>
not very helpful, need advice on how not to get caught, gotta be able to keep a good thing going.
>>
>>733516119
Tell them you're single. Tell your tinder matches whatever you want that will help you get laid.. because in the end, and this is my assumption, that you won't pursue anything further
>>
>>733515636
No dipshit I'm trying to get her to post nudes
>>
>>733516098
All right, if it's you what are your 1st and last initials?
>>
bg
>>
what kind do you want? nudes, that is? yes, it's me.
>>
>>733516477
Fuuuuuck yeah she's here niggers
>>
>>733516527

I want to see your tits and your spread open asshole

What kind of things am I supposed to say to help me get laid? I can't just tell them I have a big dick and cross my fingers
>>
big dicks dont always do it. gotta have some kinda swag. you sound desperate as fuck.
>>
Gentlemen, it's request time. Dubs or 69 delivers. I told her she doesn't have to do face.
She has some saved, timestamps may be difficult, because she doesn't know what they are. Anyone wanna talk her through posting pics?
>>
>>733516697

I'm not desperate I'm just tired of matching with girls that play dumb about why they're on tinder. And then the ones that do get sexual just ghost most of the time. Do you have any real advice or can I just throatfuck you now?
>>
i just need a minute, then I'm all alone, and can give YOU whatever you want.
>>
>>733516864

go fuck yourself asshole that's not what this thread is for

Either post pics and give advice or gtfo
>>
ive got plenty already, if you want me to post those.
>>
>>733516697
That's my girl right there
>>
;-) you know me so well..
>>
File: 1490909775376.jpg (73KB, 640x539px)
1490909775376.jpg
73KB, 640x539px
>>
>>733516946
She's already answering questions, what the fuck else you want?
Besides, when are nudes NOT relevant?
Also someone answered my question about the app earlier so I'm paying that guy back with OC nudes
>>
You could also leave her if she doesn't fill your needs.
>>
>>733517167

Your bimbo cumdumpster hasn't said anything worth shit. Nudes are fine but this thread is about cheating advice
>>
So can someone explain to her how to post her pics on here? I'm apparently shit at explaining this site. I mostly lurk but she and I were talking earlier and she got interested
>>
bimbo cumdumpster!! hahahah fuck me, this is fun. and i think we got the cheating advice, in case you didnt get that part.
>>
i am pretty sure i can figure out how to post the pics, hun, it's just a matter of which ones you want. and i dont think too many of these guys are very eager to see them.
>>
>>733517490
>>733517452

Wow what a useless couple of cunts you are. Fuck you I hope you choke on a dick.
>>
i can show them what you did to me today..
>>
>>733517390
And I gave you cheating advice way earlier too. Jesus, just cuz it's not what you wanna hear. Ask her something, she will answer honestly.
>>
hahahahahah oh my fuck, you weren't kidding. do you guys REALLY need that much help getting pussy??
>>
>>733516098
Tits or gtfo, obviously
>>
i can give you whatever advice from my perspective, not a problem. i am pretty uninhibited..
>>
How do I determine if a girl is a submissive slut as quickly as possible? Do I just outright ask if she wants to be choked and slapped and gagged?
>>
>>733517663
I don't think these faggots want it. Why not tell this guy what you've learned about being my side fuck so far? Dos and donts maybe? It's been a new experience to both of us so what have you learned so far?
>>
And if some girl is a prude in bed, how do I get her to open up and submit?
>>
Business travel is the best way to fuck around. Often you don't even need to leave the hotel, as there will be some bored business woman also there, looking to fuck. Best to cheat with cheaters too, less likely to have any follow up.
>>
This thread had so much potential
>>
>>733517765
Ok, the request for tits has been made, and spread asshole/pussy. How about that to start?
Then show em the bruise on your ass
>>
okay, well, i am sexually uninhibited. especially with my new fuckbuddy, the chemistry is there. i can't say that it's that way with everyone, but it is for us. if there's no sexual attraction then no, i wouldn't just flat out ask her if she wants to be slapped choked and gagged...
>>
>>733518042
Any stories to tell?
>>
okay,. pics coming.
>>
But no dubs or 69.
Was hoping for some rolls, boys. She WILL deliver. We will also gladly explain our experience so far in this whole cheating thing. It's new to us, but damn it's been fun.
Also, seriously fuck captcha
>>
>>733518197
No face, hon, these assholes will try to find you.
>>
>>733518042
>>733518147

This. I travel a lot but it's with people and I can't just disappear to fuck. What's the chance of just matching with someone on tinder outside of a hotel?
>>
>>733518147
Last week we were out until 7am and my misses had to be up for work. She had to dive into the back seat of my friends car not to be seen.
It was tough to explain my way out of that.
>>
>>733518147
Nothing more than meet woman in a bar, in the hotel or otherwise, talk for a while. Fuck. Maybe have a shower afterwards.
>>
>>733518395

What the fuck is wrong with you obviously this is fake since you were texting her or some shit to "tell her to get on here" you don't need to talk to her on a 4chan thread
>>
File: 20170512_130450.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px)
20170512_130450.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>
>>733508734
It's the current year and we live in a society that openly encourages hypergamy in women. If you're not cheating, you're being cheated on. If you think your woman will always be loyal, you're deceiving yourself.
>>
>>733518626

>meet at a bar

So you just walk up and start talking to a stranger?
>>
File: 20170512_131826.jpg (297KB, 2435x1308px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_131826.jpg
297KB, 2435x1308px
if you give me the chance, ill take some better ones
>>
>>733518638
Nigger I can't text her. We have to email back and forth so it doesn't leave tracking on my phone. I have a shitty fucking iPhone that tracks almost everything. Yes I have to talk to her on here emails are too slow.
That's her asshole and pussy there
>>733518680
>>
>>733518855
And those are the tits I was sucking on earlier.
Can you take one with a piece of paper that says /b/ and has today's date so these doubters will shut the fuck up?
>>
>>733518855
>>733518680
>>733518955

How did you meet and why are you okay with fucking a guy with a girlfriend/wife? Not judging, curious because I'm paranoid about some cunt telling on me.
>>
>>733519113
yes, i can do that, just give me a sec.
>>
>>733518812
Yeah, kind of. It's not pick up lines or anything, can be as simple as " anyone sitting here?" or even bumming a cig
If she smokes, she pokes
>>
>>733519140
we work together. no, im not exactly okay with fucking a man with a wife.but we have an understanding. we both have needs that arent being met. i just got out of a sexless 4 year relationship, and im enjoying being single and having amazing sex. he just needs a release, and im happy to give that to him..
>>
Dope
https://youtu.be/QN-ja-lDz_U
>>
>>733519140
We met at work, actually. She's just out of a relationship and doesn't want a new one. Her ex didn't fuck her but once a year, and my current has zero sex drive. We went out, ate some Molly together one night, and it's been going ever since.
>>
>>733508734
It is actually far easier to be single...
>>
>>733518812
Yes. It's even easier when you are somewhere you don't live, and there are zero repercussion.
>>
File: 1451263165395.jpg (417KB, 850x888px)
1451263165395.jpg
417KB, 850x888px
>>733508734
Do it,

women are all the same these days, you will NEVER have what gramps and grandma had, a life long successful marriage. you were born 75 years too late
>>
>>733508952
tinder asks to connect to facebook, and i dont want to do that. it doesnt give me an option to sign up
>>
>>733519777

Why? It doesn't post to fb and that's just to show your mutual friends
>>
>>733519211
I want them to see the handprint I left on your ass too.
Thanks again to the guy who suggested telegram, I hope it works. These incoming tits are for you /b/ro
>>
keeps saying file too large, how do idownsize it
>>
Connectuion problemmmmss
>>
>>733520570
Fuck I dunno. Anyone help her out? I'm not very tech-savvy.
>>
Anyone besides these two dipshits have any good tips or stories?
>>
count
>>
>>733520806
We're the best you got, fucker. Most of these faggots don't get laid.
>>
File: IMG_20170523_174235.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170523_174235.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>733508734
Find someone and make them play with your cards. Get it?.. The cards...
>>
had to use webcam, sorry for poor quality..
>>
>>733520806
Also, second time we fucked, it was in my house two doors down from where my wife slept. I hadn't jacked off in a week and blew a massive load in her pussy. Had to get a morning after pill.
She was so fucked up, she passed out with my dick all the way down her throat. Had to slap her ass to wake her up.
>>
>>733521309
true story. i literally had his cock in my throat, and fell asleep. thats a first for me. and i have neverf taken a load like his before. fucking AMAZING
>>
>>733521125
I don't know about you, but I'm pretty entertained. Fucking thread will probably die soon...
>>
im trying to get the pic of how hard you slapped my ass right as i came. that was fucking glorious, the pain and pleasure, i think i literally whimpered and cried a little.
>>
ill have to figure out how to downsize the pics. did i email them to you?
>>
also, not bad for my first time. although now i am craving your dick again..
>>
File: 20170512_130439.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_130439.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>
>>733521986
Yeah you did. I can't post them from my shitty ass phone. I'm on a tablet.
Anyone left in the thread?
>>
that one is the right size, and i suppose anything i do with my webcam is also.
>>
idk? how can you tell?
>>
>>733522111
Such a tiny pussy. And trips. It's been a good day.
>>
i guess its done.
>>
>>733522221
If anyone replies. Fuck it, keep posting, maybe someone is lurking.
>>
it has been a good day. now figure out a mesaging app for us! i downloaded telegram, and it has video chat...
>>
>>733513333
Checked
>>
>>733522381
Oh well, you might be right. We'll have to do a request thread next time we get a chance. In the meantime, I gotta check into that telegram app. At least we can be done with the fucking emails
>>
well i can still take new pics for you, the webcam allows me to do different angles that i cant do with my phone. all those widespread pussy shots and from behind shots youve been wanting.i have never wanted to fuck anyone as much and as badly as i want to fuck you. its like being a teenager. ive never had any cock on my mind this much.
>>
well now that ive had a bit of practice, i will have a better idea of what to do next time, we can absolutely do it if you want :)
>>
>>733522508
Sorry to be off topic but our boss got fired today. No more Bowtie.
>>
>>733522868
OMG NO FUCKING WAY oh god i am so happy wtf happened?
>>
>>733522803
Surprised there were no requests
>>733513333
Shit you got quads. Wtf. I've been on here 3 years and never got quads.
>>
whats quads?
>>
>>733522920
Dunno just found out. Too many member complaints I hear.
>>
>>733523054
Oh god damn it this is rich. It is your first day here.
>>733513333
See those last four digits?
>>
>>733523078
not surprised by that. is the wife home?
>>
>>733508734
Ok - break up with her. Don't be a deceitful piece of shit OP. That's what women do. You're a man and capable of better. Lying is the worst form of cowardice.
>>
>>733523224
you mean the last 4 series of numbers? but that wasnt me?
>>
>>733523288
aw, come now, thats not fair. you dont know the whole story or the background.
>>
>>733523011
Ive been here for around 6 years, I don't even think I've had dubs before..
>>
>>733523237
Not yet.
>>733523288
Hitler dubs and the thread is back on track
>>
>>733523375
rip
>I'm ash checkem
>>
>>733523413
wtf i dont know what you mean by quads and dubs, i think you are thinking that that one comment is me, but it isnt.
>>
>>733523303
Oh it wasn't, I'm an asshole. Whatever. And yes those nUmbers.
>>
>>733523524
okay, then i do understand. the number of replies, yea? wtf did you think that was me? thats not at all how we hooked up.
>>
>>733523375
There were a shit on of gets in this thread, but yeah, I'm fucking cursed too
>>
think im gonna go grab a few beers. even though i work at 6 fuckin am. wish youd get that fucking app before she gets home!!!
>>
why does it matter how many replies you get?
>>
>>733523641
youre going to have to teach me the lingo.
>>
>>733508734
Rolling magic 8 ball = outlook not so good anon.

You're a fucking retard if you do it.
>>
aw now thats just getting ugly. thought this was supposed to be fun. youre the only one i want to talk to here anyway, thats the only reason im still on here. i wasnt expecting so many people with a fucking conscious
>>
>>733523976
We'll talk. I don't blame you, having a beer now. Good strong 10.5% Belgian. I'll look into the app. It'll have to be later on. Just go to the main page and read the rules here 1st
>>
>>733524138
Oh yeah this place is flooded with all kinds of autistic assholes. The one thing you can rely on is judgement and contrarianism.
>>
>>733524138
At least next time we could do a request thread. Hopefully these faggots will come up with something creative. Theres always gonna be the one guy who will request feet. It's inevitable.We'll need your laptop for the cam tho. Was hoping for more requests this thread.
>>
Omg
https://youtu.be/QN-ja-lDz_U
>>
>>733518638
>>733521125
Theres fucking proof, dick
>>
>>733525589
hahaha just walked to store been emailing you, no reply. i thought everyone was gone from here. glad to see youre still here.
>>
>>733525050
and im more than happy to use the cam, babe., this is fun! i told you, this is all new to me. but i can get super freaky with you, no judgment. maybe thats part of being your "side chick"
>>
>>733524261
wish we could be having one together. money is tight so im going PBR, hahaha. gets the job done. and im all alone for a little while. M is at work, and ive still got a lot of juices flowing...
>>
its fucking hilarious to me that there are so many assholes here that are telling you you;re so wrong for doing what you're doing. i thought these were supposed to be degenerate fucks?
>>
>>733526311
see, i thought this was your thread, oops.
>>
>>733526311
Because youy dont have to cheat. just break off with her andbe signle are a dumb fucker or what?
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.